Starting from Scratch Ep. 161: MAKE A WISH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour to stew and wear candle wax Kelly found Knox returning through her back door to stand over her head by himself. It was 5:45 in the morning and she lay there vigilant. Cutting the laces with a pocketknife he freed her and blew out what was left of the candle wick, the flame hot upon her tummy leaving a tiny burn. Did she scream in pain? No, she did not. Her son could never know this ever happened. At her feet he lured her squeaking body across the messy tabletop and pulled his dick out. Sitting down he awaited her advancement down into his lap. Sitting on him she encouraged his dick up inside her and told her to begin gyrating.

"Who owns you when the master's not around?"

"You do."

"Let's not ever fight me on that."

"Use me Knox."

"That's the plan. Now cum on my cock so I can go get some sleep."

Riding him hard, the dining chair creaking loudly he palmed her ass, kissing her on the lips with a dedicated starvation. She returned his appetite with her own, feverish and hands swarming his scalp as he swallowed her nipples one after the other then back for seconds. Cumming on him twice before he nutted up into her. Knox snatched her throat unexpectedly. Gasping with a hint of fear he spat in her face.

"Clean this place up before Perbert asks what happened here."

"Yes Sir."

"When you're done... go stand in his bedroom at the foot of his bed and masturbate." No immediate words she finally ushered the courage to say, "I will."

Lifting her up Knox Hardecker pointed at his eyes, then hers. She knew he meant business. Watching him leave she hurried to clean the dining room until spotless. Even taking cake container to the trashcan out in the garage. Once satisfied she exhaled dramatically and looked up at her ceiling, then at her dining room clock, it was 6:20 AM. Hand over her heart she shuffled upstairs and to her son's bedroom door. With the sun rising she had to hurry. Moving to the foot of his bed she stood there rubbing her pussy and squeezing a breast. A second to build momentum her knuckles reach up her vulva. Unknown to her Knox had circled around back and scaled the balcony. Standing there watching her through the French doors he recorded her. Finding her obedient he smirked and jerked off on to the glass at her perfect backside. One for the load... road.

Cumming in a church mouse vigil she squirted on her fingers. Sensing him she turned to see Knox jizz streaking down the glass, just not Knox himself. He had jumped down and went on home. Stepping to the door she placed her wet palm over his ejaculation target leaving her print. Sighing she looked out over the pool at Piper Cherry's home. Lights on in Piper's bedroom she was walking about as naked as Kelly. What stunned her was seeing Mace Belmont also walking around nude, stepping in to talk to her. She smiled at their openness.

"I miss you too Sir."

Another movement and activated light switch, she spotted Henry McKellen one house over in his kitchen.

"As well as you my passionate master."

Alarm catching her off guard and Travis groggily lifting his head, Kelly hurried from his room before being caught. She would go downstairs and make him scrambled eggs for breakfast while he showered and got dressed for school. It was a new day. Funny how he discovered a single unused candle stuck into a muffin on her island. How did she miss that? A Neo easter egg she presumed. As he pointed it out, she giggled and lit it with her tiki torch lighter from the silverware drawer. It was hard not to stare at her perfect heart shaped ass while she dug for the torch. Once the flame was flickering, she playfully encouraged him to stop staring at her breasts. Snap! Snap!

"Make a wish."

"It's not my birthday yet." Shrugging with a giddy response she then proceeded to sing Happy Birthday one more time, even if it was a week away. Only this time it was in a Marilyn Monroe impersonation like the bombshell blonde sang to President Kennedy. Weird! But he still laughed at her. It wouldn't have been so awkward if her nipples weren't two feet from him as she hovered.

"Best mom ever."

"I am! What did you wish for?"

"For you to start wearing clothes again."

"You better wish for something easier." She wrinkled her nose up at that request.

"You have to." He almost caught a whiff of cake frosting but there was none in sight. Convinced he was imagining it he jabbed her right between her melons, "You're driving me to school."

"I could drive naked."

"Oh, the students would love that." Guaranteed! She kissed him on the cheek then went to put on a LIFT KITty's gym promotional tank top. It was Dominic's so she might as well have been topless it was three sizes too big for her. Her bottom was safe in the front and back because it was like wearing a dress to just above her kneecaps. From the sides however, she was all side boob and hips. Fucking muscle shirts! She was covered where it was urgent, as long as she made the effort to pull the straps higher, which was once the entire drive to Horton-Dexter.

Travis was beet red as he got out of their KIA Soul along the curb of the circle drive in far too big of a hurry. The Jock Flock, Cheerleaders, and a number of Nerd Herd members were out smoking, spotting her through Trav's opened car door. They noticed a whole lot of skin cells. Sharing a flirtatious smile toward them Travis noticed their target practice and groaned. From there he proceeded to cock block her and shut the door, before flipping them off.

Halfway up the school's exterior staircase he realized he had forgotten his book bag. Turning prepared to yell for her to stop he found his mother had left her KIA and scurried up the walk to give it to him. Titties bouncing wildly, she only held one hand over her cleavage to suppress their escape hatch. Jaws dropped like the Tasmanian Devil in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

"OH MY GOD! Mooooooooom!"

"What? I just saved your life. Have a good day Baby."

Book bag passed off she turned and lowered her arm, now using it to flutter her fingers at the outdoor congregation. Wiggling away with just enough vigor to make her ladies perform the lambada, she got back into her car and tooted her horn. Of course, she was horny. Life was good. Dicks were hard. Dominic Black would have been proud of her.

"Hey Perbert?" Finn Rice called out, Lily Kramer hugging his side. "I think your mom wants us."

"YOU WISH!"

A resounding, "YES, WE DO." sent them all a roundhouse of fuck off finger artillery. Any other day his gunfight might have led to Travis being cast upside down into a garbage can for that duel. Not today. Maybe his mom did save his life. He would hear lustful comments the rest of the day. Sable McKellen would console him, but snicker behind his back. If it weren't for all the cell pics of his mom taken from the sidelines, her pelvic bones and areola slip visible, he might have gotten past it all. Why him? Icing on the cake!

"I wish I were dead."

Not really!

He had to lose his virginity first.

12