Starting from Scratch Ep. 166: POP QUIZ

Story Info
Dakota draws a chalk line around her body. She was to die for.
4.5k words
4.86
3k
4
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 166 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Dakota McKellen sat in Edwin Connelly's calculus class shaking at just how far she had let Angus Furlong go in her hallway seduction. While becoming bolder than she had ever been before her hormones allowed him to strip her naked in front of nearly 30 students. With her sister Sable having confided in her how far she too allowed Angus to literally lick her ass hole in front of nearly as many eyes Dakota had to outdo her sister. Come on, Dakota was the bold one anyway. That shaking was the thrill factor, her adrenalin still spiking. Her goal was to constantly push herself and not get into trouble. The day her mother found out what she was doing she knew World Whore Three was going to start. Did that dictate her future exploits? Nope! Stories of her mom's antics, even Piper Cherry's was enough to challenge their reign. Most of those tales unsubstantiated but she just knew the truth. Let them find out.

Sable just recently overcoming her shyness enough to let things happen that she normally would not, meant a lot. Of course, the two sisters did switch identities a number of days now with Angus believing he had licked Dakota's butt pucker she needed to keep up their game so that nobody questioned their shared experiences. Now that Sable had acted shocked it was working perfectly, even when Robin Banks dared to kiss Sable unexpectedly rather than go after Dakota again. That part nagged Dakota. Why not just her, why Sable too? In the long run it didn't matter. She knew that eventually both sisters would be equals in every lay... way.

"Psst!"

Dakota tried to listen to her teacher's lesson plan, but the class was too knowledgeable as to what she and Angus had done. Boys had always found Dakota cute but now it was becoming obvious they were looking at her in an entirely different way. The boy next to her poised his notebook at her to let her read a note he had written which said, "You are awesome. I love your body." Smirking at him after finishing his note she looked around the room for safety then blew him a kiss. Instantly the boy began writing another note. In the meanwhile, she sat back in her chair in almost a slouch to revel in her actions. Worry was there that her mother Josie might find out what she had done but until then she was going to enjoy this newfound attention. That War could wait.

Playing naïve around Angus was easy enough, she would never ever let him know she had at least some experience through the assistance of Piper Cherry's nephew the dashing Mace Belmont. Nor of just how extremely far she and her father Henry had gone in his teaching her how to be with boys. Not just the kissing and touching aspect, full on hand jobs and blowjobs. Eaten out in small favors was great fun too. During movie night with Mace, she reluctantly participated in tiny doses via Travis Herbert, having traded places with Sable and being forced into portraying her.

That was not easy, but the girls pulled it off allowing Sable to experience more too through a clueless Mace. At least until the after-party part, then Mace knew. Travis had no idea as well that he had kissed and touched Dakota. Not too far at least, Sable returning to her boyfriend before it got too intimate. The things she did for her sister boggled even her. It was fun except her moments with Perbert. The following day with Mace dripping hot wax on her made Dakota crazy. She could not get enough of the erotic moments that guys offered. The tiny heart drawings all over her by the football team really had her worked up. So much had happened in such a short time. More to come she hoped. No! She knew. She intended to make it happen.

In leaning back, she found hands caressing her long brown mane from behind. Soft hands made her tremble knowing that others were observing her pampering. She knew who was sitting behind her, another boy, one that constantly looked at her but never once saying a word. Maybe this was his way of breaking the ice. She was good with that.

Notebook Nathan as she would call her scribe, his name being Nathan Lowe produced another message for her to read, with it saying, "Are you and Furlong dating?" He knew of Robin Banks and Angus but the more he saw he just wasn't sure of any facts. She wasn't certain how to respond to that. Using her left hand, she shook it from side to side to express, "I'm not sure."

This led to a second note already written saying, "If not will you go out with me?" This took Dakota by surprise which prompted her to merely wink at him as if maybe but not truly giving him a yes. She had never dated anyone, so she was going to be picky. Her shaking hand gestured a slowdown motion which he took as a no. Seeing him sad made her attempt a smile by teasing him a bit in lifting the left side of her already short skirt allowing him to see her hip. This was fun.

Already knowing she wasn't wearing underwear of any kind Nathan grinned vibrantly, encouraging her to lift her skirt even higher. Tempted she resisted until she realized more boys eyeballing her from every angle. She had already touched herself one time in a class but that was her being lost in thought. Her shows of unbuttoned blouses and dresses were going over well too, but dare she make a habit of it? Part of her wished she had worn a dress that buttoned down in front so she could show off her tits more, that she did like doing. From this day on she was going to wear that style, no more troublesome situations. Humoring Nathan she did lift her skirt slightly higher, hoisting her butt from her seat enough to drag her skirt from beneath her cheeks. By doing this her other hip was showing off more skin to the left side of the class. "Look at all my admirers." She was forgetting to blink sensing their desire to see more. "The teacher is pretty oblivious, writing everything on the chalkboard. God, I want to but..."

The boy attending to her hair makes a ponytail and whips her forehead with it almost making her laugh, then she felt his other hand reaching out to start unzipping the back of her dress. Eyes bulging, she let him at least zip down to the back of her chair where her body was pressed against it. Stopping there he left it opened, at that point he chose a different tactic by sweeping her spaghetti straps from both shoulders.

In her slouch she glanced at both shoulders first left then right to witness their downfall over her biceps. Even without having buttons in the front, her cleavage drooped, chin lowering to touch against her chest to survey the damage. "Strip me why don't you Ronny." She smirked in thought, Ronald Wilcox was her groomer. Tense but trying to keep composed Dakota channeled her adrenalin well, she did not want to cover up. Angus Furlong had put thoughts into her head that she could no longer deny. Seen naked in school and no one blabbing excited her. Even knowing that science teacher Roger Dundee had seen Sable's bare butt thinking she was Dakota stimulated her.

Cringing slightly, she eased her desk back by using her feet, moving closer to Ronny's grasp. Uncertain why she was doing it she was just glad her chair didn't screech on the tile. Releasing her hair in favor of massaging Dakota's shoulders Ronny made her putty in his hands. She had only ever gotten a massage from her dad, just thinking of her father made her juices flow. That daddy crush was constantly on her thoughts as it was. Especially after last night and how far they went. Her first deepthroat and 69 was breathtakingly insane. More of those nights were going to happen if she had her say. Daddy was breaking down to the point he had told her he would stop resisting. Anything outside of penetration he told her. Fine for now, she knew that she could wear him down over time. Being a mini version of Josie only added to his desires. He missed the good ole' days.

Added to Ronny's touch Dakota closed her eyelids and enjoyed his efforts, in her brain it was Henry McKellen rubbing her shoulders. Lucky Ron though, his continued circulation moved forward over her shoulders into cleavage territory. Fingers massaging each step in his journey toward her breasts. Not a soul made a peep, all eyes invested on her rather than their teacher or his classroom lesson plan.

"Ohhh Daddy!" Within her thoughts Dakota fantasized that Ronny was her dad. His touch was almost akin to how Henry used to squeeze her shoulders. The more pressure applied the deeper her visualization. Unknown to Dakota in her trance the other students, girls included motioned to Ronny to go further while she was in a mood. Ronny nodded his own approval, that was his plan anyway, then eased his fingers down to her tits just above her areolas. Her back arched slightly allowing her dress to rise even more over her hips, her pussy in total view now, legs wide as they could go due to her desk.

Guys were struggling in their seats to get a good look at her bare pussy in all of its moist pinkness. Tiny, inked hearts still existed on her flesh from a few days back which only built their admiration toward her flesh. In her loss of reality, her left hand reached down between her thighs and began rubbing her clit. Her own moans tender and barely heard she pictured first her father kissing and fondling her breasts, then of Mace Belmont going down on her for her first ever time of being eaten out in private, followed by Angus stripping her in the hallway just an hour ago. There was no turning back, Dakota was just too in tune with her hormonal fantasy. "Take me... all of you." A soft giggle she settled back without care.

Ronny took the final step in palming both of her breasts, her body rising higher against her seatback. With very little effort her dress unzipped itself on its own under her body's rise and fall, inevitably loosening the dress so much it was easy enough for Ronny's hands to fall free of her material, his knuckles showing off his tender clutching over her firm 34B's.

Jaws dropped hard, dicks grew large, pussies wet and tingly. With the dress code omission day in force many other girls found hands up their own skirts just watching Dakota being pawed up and touching herself. It was just too erotic even with a droll teacher like Edwin Connelly offering equations one after the other. Thankfully, he paid zero attention to his students in favor of keeping his mathematical story strait. For a big brain he was on a one-man mission.

Nathan Lowe had given up his note writing to enjoy Dakota's almost perfect body, at least in his eyes. With her fingers busy tenderly massaging her clit, and Ronny's determination to make her excited enough to cum in class, Nathan found it necessary to play a part in it all. Careful not to make too much noise he reached over and began lightly caressing her leg. Her reaction minimal led to another boy on her opposite side into rubbing her other leg. Feeling their affection Dakota parted her aisle side left leg wider to give them a better angle of attraction.

Ronny going from squeezing her titties into pinching both nipples and actually tugging them higher accelerated her facial expression. Dakota McKellen was feeling incredible. Daddy was driving her wild within her head. So wild that her right hand having lay dormant on her desk came to life trailing her tummy and guiding her dress up until essentially, she was completely nude to every eye in the room. Daddy was ravaging her body in ways she was begging for of late, he finally breaking down and going for it all. She wanted him to take her virginity, but he had persistently denied her that dream. Now, in her lost horizon she envisioned his dick penetrating her, hips rising from her chair in a creak that made everyone tense that Edwin would look over his shoulder at his class. Not so they relaxed, even if Dakota didn't.

Still ignorant of the hijinks behind him Edwin continued his full board of calculus equations as if a scientist reciting formula for astrophysics. Beam him up Scotty! His lost in space left him in a void of playful kittens. Three other girls were reaching a climax just watching Dakota go so far. Boys divided their attention amongst them but Dakota was by far the hottest girl there. It didn't matter, girls just wanted to have fun. They still had a few fans; it was all that mattered.

"Ohhhhhhh Daaaaaadddy!" Dakota let slip in her mumbled moans, the boys hearing her wincing at her choice of words. In her cloud nine moment she didn't care, she was so very close, fingers probing inside her cunt as deep as her virginity allowed led to a squeal. However, beating her to the punch the other three girls screamed loudly drawing attention to everyone. Dakota lost her attendees out of fear of being busted. Not that it mattered. Daddy had it all under control. Her fingers sopping wet Dakota joined her fallen comrades in cumming, luckily the attention was on them more than her. Edwin Connelly stopped cold to peer out at each girl who sat up straight trying to look as if nothing had occurred. The rest of the class froze in their tracks at his pale features, uncertain what to make of things. A closet pervert Edwin shot glances in hopes of capturing one of the girls. Timing was not in his favor.

Dakota opened her eyes and concluded her lovemaking with her father, easing up in her seat and tugging her dress cleavage over her swollen nipples, straps drawn up to her shoulders but still unzipped. Still, she sat there with her skirt up past her belly button trying not to appear more obvious than necessary that she was a part of their joint masturbation. Hesitant to start any confrontation Edwin merely coughed and said, "Where was I?" Back to the drawing board.

With everyone holding their breath from busting into laughter, the three girls showed off their wet fingers and even let boys smell them. Dakota leaned forward her hands cupped together in her lap feeling her pussy trickle down on to her chair seat. Seeing the thumbs' up reaction of the class at her exhibition Dakota felt rather invincible. Even the girls who had shared in her exhibitionist fantasies pointed at Dakota and blew kisses her way. So awesome!

With the teacher babbling Dakota found inspiration in their hero worship. Taking a deep breath, she stood up quietly and did a dance in step, rolling her hands all over her body. Going up her dress she guided it clear up past her tits and squeezed her own breasts while shaking her ass. This action led to one of the other three girls Ginger Branson into slyly standing up to join her dance. Lifting her own skirt up she dared herself to achieve Dakota's greatness. Following them stepped up Katrina Worley, then the remaining girl Danica Hyatt, four albeit nude beauties rebelling against the odds. The boys were going emotionally crazy seeing the strip show, tongues wagging, drool dripping from the corners of their mouths.

Dakota loved her followers, so much so she stood there alone for a brief moment as her girls sat down, panic finally setting in. Not Dakota, she was going for the gusto. Gritting her teeth Dakota tugged her dress up over her head and swung it around like a cowgirl whipping a lasso, tits bouncing wildly in her efforts. With awe creating laughter she too caved in and put her dress back on just as Edwin turned once again. With her dress barely to her torso Edwin had seen her setting down and eyed her more closely. Noting Dakota's bare hips, he knew she was being devious and swallowed dryly. Under his breath he panted, "Dream come true." Edwin had lusted over all four of those girls at one point or another, but Dakota had a special spot in his usual erection, especially this school year when she and her sister blossomed. Mainly because Ed admired the girl's mother. Like Henry he saw Dakota as a young Josie. Even Sable when attending his classes. The twins identical now that Sable's braces were MIA there was no telling them apart. That alone sparked a threesome fantasy. There were nights at home he would often masturbate looking at yearbooks. Sick but private.

Clearing his throat, he chose a new tactic to isolate his nervousness. Connelly was not known for bravery, he kept to himself overall. However, seeing Dakota's flesh, he found his own dick rising. Forced to retreat to his desk to mask his menacing erection from the class he dusted the chalk off of his fingers and sat looking out at Dakota. She was a deer frozen in headlights, but she refused to lower her skirt. Guys were cringing for her.

"Miss McKellen?"

"Edwin?" The class giggled at her informal comeback sounding as if challenging the pudgy fucker but just as quickly grit their teeth.

"That's Mr. Connelly to you."

"Sorry. Not sorry!" She smirked slightly. "What can I do for you Edwin?"

"Would you like to come up here?"

"Ummm?" She had already cum. Cute but time to be serious. "For what?"

"Seeing as you seem to like being the center of attention, perhaps you can finish my equation on the board."

"Oh!" She squints at his calculations and just knew she couldn't do it, but it would be fun to tease the class a bit more before it ended. She had precisely nine minutes left to accomplish her goal. "Sure, I can do that." She stood up slowly guiding her skirt back into place although quite wrinkled from being up so long. Unzipped halfway her bare back was still revealed should Edwin look. Of course, he did once she arrived. Proceeding to the head of the class she studied the calculations, while he studied her opened dress, both of them trying to piece it all together on very different topics. Once forming what she thought was the correct answer she snatched up a piece of chalk in such a hurry she lost hold of it and it flipped on to the floor rolling under Edwin's desk. He raised an eyebrow at her clumsiness as she fidgeted. "I'll just go get that."

Easing to her hands and knees she stretched out feeling for the chalk but tilting her gaze up toward Edwin. He wasn't moving an inch to give her room to get the chalk while nibbling his lip at her glorious spine unzipped down to her butt crack. Noting his erection, she bulged her eyes and felt devilish. Stretching more dramatically she knew her skirt was showing off the curvature of her heart shaped ass in plain view thanks to her unzipped panoramic view. At the angle Edwin sat he could only see cheeks and a hint of butt pucker. He said nothing but she knew he was looking. Wondering if he would get mad and tell her mother she reached the chalk getting her hand nice and powdery before using his knee to pull herself up. Leaving a mark of fingers on his knee she launched herself upright and smiled at him. "Got it."

"Get on with it Miss McKellen." He wished she would get on his lap.

"On it, Edwin." She winked at him then turned to the blackboard to begin writing. She just knew the entire class expected more of her, so she halted her etching to wiggle her body from side to side as if concentrating. In her dance mode she flung her chalk back at Connelly a second time then faced him with gnashed teeth. "Oopsie!"

The chalk this time was under his chair, so down on her knees she went. Peering up at him she saw his dick grow right before her eyes. Puckering her lips at it she bulged her own eyes at his reaction to her. Was Edwin Connelly a dirty old man at 55? It sure looked that way. Not much was really known about Ed outside of school. Delicately easing under him he sighed at his class as if frowning on her behavior, the room was so quiet and frigid you could hear chalk drop. Yep! It slipped further from her grasp, this time breaking into two separate pieces. Divided she reached under further, her forehead grazing his crotch making her blush but at the same time loving this taunting. Who knew sexiness was this much fun? Ed was not yelling at her that was a good sign. Sweating profusely but not even a grumble.

"Almost got them." She spoke. Reeling back, she this time planted both of her palms on his kneecaps. He shook his head as she offered a doe like gaze his way. Up she went twirling on one heel, her loose skirt whipping up to share her cheeks. In her eagerness she dropped her chalk one last time in front of her and bent over to pick it up, this time her straps slipped over both shoulders. Holding her breath, she smirked at the class and saw every jaw there wide open in shock. He saw greatness in that moment. Her sweet young clam was glistening, and she just did not care. If she could get through this class unscathed or punished, she truly was invincible. Upright once again, her dress slipped in front to offer so much cleavage that only her pointed nipples held the soft material clinging to her. She finished her on-board calculations just as the bell was about to ring. Turning swiftly her nipples lost their grip and her dress whipped down below both breasts. Eyes sparkling, she left them along with a sheepish shrug.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12