Starting from Scratch Ep. 166: POP QUIZ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I right?" She turned to face Connelly with her hands behind her back nipples pointing at him. He stared at her perkiness for a moment as her eyes darted between, he and the chalkboard. "Tell me!" She stomped her foot with a baby like tantrum. Down her dress went further. Tummy revealed she pouted at him. Speechless all he could do was stare, saliva oozing at the corners of his lips.

"Not even close, but certainly entertaining, Miss McKellen."

"Well, pooh!! Me tried." She pouted and slowly crept back to her seat not bothering to pull her dress up. By the time she reached her seat the dress left her body and landed at her feet. The room went ballistic applauding her for going all the way. Feigning a blush, she covered her body parts giggling then bent to put her dress back on. On her desk she found a piece of Nathan's notebook paper on top of it. Sitting down she read it as, "You're crazy. Please go out with me."

With a puffy lip she turned to Nathan and crinkled up his note tossing it playfully at him. He felt it as if a rejection until the bell rang then she hopped up, moved around her desk and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Let me see how things go with Angus. I'm not saying no... just not yes either. Can you be patient? I'mmmmmmmmmm worth it." She giggled. Bell no longer ringing she and the class gathered their things in preparation to move on to their next class. Ronny stood up behind her and gave her a bear hug to show his respect. Her breasts in both of his hands to lift her off of her feet. Giggling she told him to zip her up. Halfway at best.

"I'll massage you any time McKellen."

"And I might let you, Ronald." A tongue razz led her toward the front of the class where Ginger, Katrina, and Danika awaited her. Smothering her they grew bubbly amongst themselves over how fun that was. Dakota made a few new friends. "Hold up Bitches!" A whisper amidst them the three girls waited until the class emptied out then flashed Edwin their tits like Dakota had. He was suffering hard. Snickering they left in a blur hoping not to get into trouble over it.

"MISS McKELLEN? A word before you leave." Edwin choked up. She approached him cautiously and held her book bag to her chest.

"Yes, Edwin?" She dared to call him by his first name yet again.

"I'll give you that one. I must ask... what would your mother think?"

"You know mom is better at that than me."

"I'm afraid I wouldn't know." Stories only! Never in person like Dakota here.

"Admit it Edwin... you liked my show." She then leaned over and brushed the chalk on his knees, once she had white on her hands again, she braved the unknown and planted her palm right over his erection. His jaw dropped at her insolence, yet he trembled just the same. "Bye Edwin. See you tomorrow. You might see me again tomorrow too. You know you will."

"Indeed!" He spoke brushing off his crotch as best he could. Once she left, he gripped his tent swell tightly and murmured, "Dear God! She is... intoxicating." It was safe to say that was his admission. Oh, her yearbook picture would be sticky. As would Sable's! Josie's had been stuck together for weeks now. Shameless bastard!

Waiting outside she found Nathan who stood there almost antsy.

"Miss me?" She giggled.

"Yep! Mind if I ask you a question?" The boy blushed.

"Yes, you can touch my ass." She giggled and turned hiking her skirt. Her boldness was off the charts now. He did touch it, rubbed it actually.

"Who's Daddy?"

"Oh! I call every boy Daddy. Man too. I think it's such a turn on." She rambled knowing she was busted for her fantasy over her father Henry. "You can be my Daddy."

"God, you make my dick hard."

"Isn't that what a good little girl should do?" She whispered playfully. "Oooo! There's Angus. Unzip me again." He did so until she walked off before completing the track, "Bye Daddy." She left Nathan whimpering as he watched Furlong hug her and slip his hands into her unzipped dress to squeeze her ass. So bold!

Nathan had to find an available bathroom stall to jerk off in. Long wait! Take a number. He would see her again shortly. They had last hour study hall in the library together. No go on the bathroom before the next bell rang. Suffering was on the agenda.

Dakota McKellen was her mother's daughter.

No doubt about that.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
SZENSEISZENSEIalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Boby. Mad respect my friend!

As I just told Cruz there will always be bad with the good. S&M is everywhere, even in Nashville. While I understand the topic might bother you, this is like ANY soap opera on TV. It has good guys and bad guys. Since the dawn of time, I'm afraid. I'll let you read my reply to Cruz, so I don't repeat myself here to heavily. You know me well enough by now I won't cave on any subject. I like to explore very different personas and angles, create a reality that defies the term. Farfetched in cases yes, but that's the fun in writing, to suspend belief. Everyone has a dark fantasy that's just how it is. Some live it.

As far as my being a teacher in a past life goes, well, I do go by SzENSEI so that might very well be true. I add that Z in sZensei for a reason. A careful balance between good and evil, light and dark. NATURE OF THE BEaST! BOTH WORlDS! I could ramble on inner meanings in every word in the dictionary. LOL!

Things will get darker for Kelly and Knox both before that light of day changes them. Just hang in there Boby and know Kelly does have choices, she could tell Dom or even Henry, but she chooses to find her path by weaving in and around Dom's orders. She likes being used. A boring life of just sitting at home all day and watering flowerbeds awaiting her master or masters is all she has. For a serious nympho that would never be enough. Travis although her baby boy is grown and has to learn to take care of himself. Which he WILL! In time! Lessons will be learned. Kelly will one day face turmoil in losing everything but gaining more than she might predict. Knox will suffer a horrible fate as well, but again there might be a leaf to turn he just hasn't found that tree yet.

God love you man!

Zen

SZENSEISZENSEIalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Welcome Cruz. I understand that the whole S&M stories might be unsettling but let's face reality. Every city, somewhere in society there are freak situations that some folks, mainly participants such as Kelly are into. While yes blackmail, using her son as bait to get her to cooperate is dirty. Here's the thing, you and others, Boby included must at least try to understand Kelly might have been skeptical in the beginning when Knox outfoxed Dominic's commands, this order had flaws in it that Kelly herself is abusing for her own satisfaction. She loves being used. While Knox and his methods are cruel, she herself has grown fond of dangling by a thread.

Yes, she should tell Dominic Black of her overridden commands. And someday she will. But for the meantime she is clearly living her own fantasies and letting Knox think he has the upper hand. With all of the video he has and holding the safety of Travis over her head she has dug her own grave. Compulsiveness has ruled her judgment. She has no one to blame but herself for following Knox over warning Dominic of the blackmail. Her needs although a slave that realistically should be following only ONE true master are not fully being met. She was missing the passion aspect until Dom and Henry made their pact. She did get that part which helped. Then Mace gave her the exhibitionist aspect that she craved so she's following his lead but as a friend and momentary lover thanks to Dom's command that she please all men and flaunt it should they request her attention. So, this is a double-edged sword that she is skating on.

For a long while she will keep succumbing to Knox and his crew, Knox controlling said crew. However, as a glimmer of light, I will offer a hint to the future. After the BIG WEEKEND BIRTHDAY BASH things get even more insane. The upcoming Friday football game against the Lafayette Rhinos is so ACTION PACKED and things you might not expect happens even before the birthday.

Will Travis find humiliation? OF COURSE, even from unexpected sources BUT, he will become stronger in the weeks ahead. Do NOT count Perbert out even if those days beforehand would drive anyone mad. Even Knox will learn some valuable lessons and perhaps turn the tide on his own evil persona. Everyone has a breaking point. All I can ask of you is to hang in there and see where things lead. The story is jam packed with sex, public sex, getting away with nonviolent murder, etc. You will learn just HOW they get away with so much which creates a firestorm down the road. By graduation day things will erupt and fighting back will be as much fun as living the dreams up until that point.

If you love the Twins, then know they will someday soon outshine Josie. Like the show Big Brother expect the unexpected. That's the fun of this series as a soap opera, shock after shock, orgasm after climax, you will love some folks, despise others, it's the nature of the beast. Just when you hate someone, they may surprise you. The same could be said of those you currently adore.

If you think Knox is bad, dare I say it... wait until you meet Principal Miles Tucker at Lafayette High School. Evil incarnate! Will Knox worship him? Hmm?

Thanks for caring enough to write Cruz. Stay with me my friend. The best is yet to cum.

Zen

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I'm with cruzhurt on his comments below. Any activities that smack of forced attention particularly where it culminates in forced sex, RAPE, is a definite mood buster for me. But these girls antics in school is just fun, playing with their hormones and to the gallery, teachers don't stand a chance, aye Zen I do wonder if you are a teacher in another life. Don't people always say write about what you know. I would love to give you 10 🌟 but there's only room for 5 🌟 here.

CruzhurtCruzhurtalmost 2 years ago

I prefer the chapters with Sable and Dakota, they are much more stimulating. Josie, Piper, and the other faculty members are fantastic as well, but the chapters with Perbert’s mom and the bullies are disturbing to the point of distraction. “Happily ruined?” There is just something about that phrase that’s disturbing. An element of it not truly being her choice. Her adventures with Mace are fine, but the other degenerates have an element of being forced — perhaps I just don’t have/get the S&M mindset.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love Around the World 01: Andorra A May-December romance in the heart of the Pyrenees.in Mature
Anniversary Fling - Pt. 01 A sexy wife gets a free pass as an anniversary gift.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Voyeur Pt. 01 An unexpected sight - an outdoor copulation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 01 Seasonal frolics with a dept. store 'Santa' and his elves.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Steel Hearts - Patchwork Princess Ch. 01 Teenage lovers reunite as adults.in First Time
More Stories