Starting from Scratch Ep. 168: HE'LL HOUND

Story Info
Perbert gets hounded by his adversaries. Chandra to the rescue.
6.7k words
4.78
2.3k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 168 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

One bell bled into another on a weary day at Horton-Dexter High School. Eventful for some, dull and boring for others. Unless you were in the Senior 80 % who were fortunate enough to know about a certain Counsellor or a sexy hot English teacher, or even a meek but hopeful Art teacher coming out of her shell pearl in hand, everything was based on youthful girl crushes, boy crushes. Those students lucky enough to know love or at least close enough to it had it made. The heart definitely got many of them through their day, grades up or not. Then, there was Travis Perbert... Herbert.

Travis had a girlfriend he adored, worshipped even. Whether he deserved a hot chick or not he felt privileged to hold a certain Sable McKellen near and dear. She had stood beside him when nobody else would. Thick and thin, mocked and bullied. Framed and humiliated on a daily basis, often dragging poor Sable right down with him. The only thing saving Sable was her beauty, her rowdy twin sister Dakota, and her slut whore mother aka English teacher Josie M. Being chummy with a certain Playboy centerfold if she had a séance to ole' Hef didn't hurt her either. Yes, Piper Cherry was just that molten. Oozing with charisma and flaunting what God gave her. But this was not about the ladies, this was about Prince cHarming.

"I can't stop watching the video of Perbert's mom masturbating on the sidewalk." Hoyt Rollins told his co-conspirator Neo Pryor at their lockers. Cellphone hovering both of them enjoyed the video they and their best buddy Knox Hardecker had taken, just before some skank bitch with a Pitbull and that douchebag Mace Belmont intervened.

"Play the one of his mom fucking the ball hitch on Belmont's truck. I like that one because she's bouncing up and down on it." Neo chuckled. "Man, if Perbert ever saw these he'd shit all over himself."

"I know right. Wish we had a few more days off to hound her into more crazy shit."

"Not me! My dad is ready to kick me out for getting expelled twice in two weeks. I can't keep doing that. I'm serious Bro, I'm this close to having to get a job just to pay rent somewhere. Dude, I got no credit. He already made sure I couldn't drive Mom's SUV for two weeks. No way I'll get near his truck unless I heist it."

"It sucked walking clear across town to hang with Hardecker but so worth it." Skateboards helped their travels, "What pisses me off is Perbert getting my mascot job. I love fucking with people at games and giving them the bird."

"It's because you are a bird, Moron. Bad Bird for life! Even if you had your feathers yanked out from under you."

"Exactly! Feather up Bitch." He flipped Neo off. "Shit! Here comes Perbert and Sable now. How the fuck does he keep a hottie like her? She has to be brainwashed."

"Looking even hotter without her braces. I can't fucking tell her apart from Dakota anymore. Both of them make my dick hard. We should be dating the Twins not Furlong and Perbert."

"Don't let Angus or his goons hear you say that. Hell, his girlfriend Robin would even defend Dakota." They observe the happy couple strolling by Sable's tight leggings drawing not just their eyes but literally every male student in the hallway. It was unusual seeing Sable wearing leggings when no dress. Now Dakota? She couldn't even keep her dress on, rumors were spreading fast on her behavior. Rumors would blow up after Edwin Connelly's calculus class which was about to be shared. "I wonder if Sable's wearing underwear. I don't see panty lines. Nice butt crack."

"Dakota's not." Neo pointed out, "I hear she took her dress off in Connelly's class. Bitch is ballsy. Wish I'd been there to see that." Pictures would undoubtedly surface!

When Travis and Sable were right next to them Hoyt replayed the ball hitch video but with the speaker turned up so Travis could potentially hear his mother moaning and getting off on the hitch. The only problem was their video vantage point that day was distant, so Kelly Herbert's voice trailed off easily as Mace Belmont drove away. Still the boys found humor in Travis being right there where he could have recognized his mother's tone.

"Play the birthday video where she's singing as she's having cake eaten off her by all the guys. That one kills me every time. Hardecker's such a badass."

Playing it while tailing Sable and Travis the singing was definitely heard. Travis perked up to the mention of his name in the song. Sable was too busy eying Corey Samson down the hall to care, even if she was holding Trav's hand. Moving around Trav, Hoyt kept playing it even as he bumped into Travis jolting him.

"Fuck you Rollins."

"Happy birthday Perbert." Neo laughed as they moved on toward their next class. Knowing they shared Economics with Perbert they intended to keep up the pressure.

"How did they know my birthday was coming up?"

"They probably heard you were sharing your birthday with Dakota and I." Sable responded, this time watching the farm boy Custer Martini chewing on a straw from eating lunch earlier. He was so adorably dreamy. Piper Cherry thought the same thing when the boy fucked her in Detention two days back. First time thanks to encouragement from her lover Roger Dundee. A second helping of Custer in her own office while massaging Danny Baltimore was even hotter. If only she could brag. Secrets kept!

"I guess. Man, I could almost swear that was my mom singing to me."

"How would they have any access to Kelly?"

"Who knows! I'm just imagining it. They probably just had one of their troublemaker girls sing just to annoy me."

"It did kind of sound like Darla Evans."

"Yeah, you're right... it did." Fool! "I better get a move on to class. Smooch me!" Right there in the middle of the hallway he actually dipped Sable like some Casanova. In tilting her backwards her right leg rose off the ground. If she had been in a dress her skirt would have flown up. There were over a dozen boys that bent down right in front of her to look up at her thighs even in leggings, hoping for a possible tear in the inseam. Dammit! No such luck! Why couldn't she be more like Dakota and wear dresses even when not allowed by the school code. Still, the adventure brought on goosebumps. Even she knew boys were checking her out. Corey Samson and Custer both looked but were not any of the rule benders. After the kiss she turned beet red and smiled at all of them. Travis left her to the wolves, and she was thankful. For a very brief moment she pictured both Corey and Custer to have done what Travis had. "Kiss me you fools! Dip me! Double dip me even." Fantasy short lived!

"You should wear a dress next time Sable." Chester Holt laughed. "If you wear undies red is my favorite color."

"Must be hers too. She's as red as your dream panties." Another joker laughed. "Sorry Sable! I couldn't resist."

"I'm over it." She giggled, now she knew guys wanted to see up her skirts, that made her day. "Gotz to go." Class was nearing bell. She did razz Custer Martini on the way by, his straw raising as if an erection made her giddy. Seeing her reaction to Custer, Corey Samson frowned, disappointed her tongue wasn't sent his way. Jealousy would one day get the best of him. A grumble sent him off to Spanish.

Making his way to Economics, Travis Herbert could not stop smiling. Having just made a good impression on his girlfriend, or so he thought, he felt proud of himself. With every bad thing of late there was always his affection for Sable, what he didn't always consider was how she felt. She prone to embarrassment quite easily that dance move was probably not the smartest way of showing his heart to her. Then again, he did get a few thumbs up in walking away. It made him feel as if the students were finally respecting him and his attempt at charm. Not really, the thumbs were in thanks of giving them a sweet shot of her inner thighs, tight leggings style. For as intelligent as Travis was, he was also waaaay too naïve for his own good. And, no Sable was not red for long, she rather liked the unexpected chance to be shown off. With she and Dakota often switching identities of late and seeing how boys worshiped Dakota, she wanted in on the adoration. Coming into her own skin was actually easier than she predicted. Sissy was rubbing off on her. Too bad those leggings covered too much of said skin.

"Hello ladies!" Trav met Andrea Beckett and her friend Lydia Goines at the door to Chandra Mahcarti's class, Lydia wincing at Travis with distaste told Andrea she would see her in the library next hour to end their day. "I'll see you there too." Not if she had anything to say about it. Andrea shook her head at Travis then turned to go inside the class.

"Stay out of trouble Travis." Was all Andi could muster. While she was nowhere near best friends with him, she was besties with the McKellen twins. He dating Sable meant trying her best to accept a bad situation. Pervert or not he had his moments. If Sable vouched for him, she would, without looking bad herself that is.

"Nice dress by the way. You look great." Andrea flipped him off over her shoulder. She just knew he was checking out her ass. At least her skirt was not as short as many of the girls' taking advantage of dress code omission day today. She was too modest to show off as much skin as any of those hos. "You coming to my birthday party Saturday?"

"Not yours! The McKellen's yes." He followed her clear to her seat, hoping to find one close by. She felt as if he were hounding her. "Go find a seat before you end up by Neo and his gutter trash."

"I'm not worried. I can take them." Andrea turned too swiftly, and he collided right into her, breasts mashing up against his chest as they nearly bumped heads. "Shit! Sorry!" He did lower his gaze to her cleavage proving the Perv was still at large.

"Go away!"

"Right! Sorry again." He was in all honesty, he just liked having at least one friend in the class. Being friends with Sable and Dakota he felt the need to socialize with her. Not so much on her part, however. At least he didn't grope her. Hearing giggles to her left Andrea looked over to see their teacher Chandra covering her mouth to mask her amusement. A cocked brow questioning why she would laugh over their collision Andrea just took her seat. Travis however turned to face the stunning Hindi beauty Miss Mahcarti and feigned blind reaching around as if seeking the seat off to his right toward the front row near Chandra. Passing it he patted her desk and chuckled. "There's my seat."

"You will not sit on my desk Mister Herbert. Only I may do that." Chandra snickered as the bell sounded. "Be seated if you please."

"Show me to my chair." He flailed about still acting blind. Other students were now looking at him with queer expressions. Neo Pryor and Hoyt Rollins now sharing the muted video with their boy Dillon Kirkpatrick shook their heads at Trav's stupid theatrics. Trav even began to sit on another girl's lap until she planted her shoe on his ass and pushed him away. "See? I can't!" He laughed. Chandra continued giggling, she adored the boy's lighthearted humor. Even if she was the only one.

"Get off of me Perbert." Sara Berringer again left her shoe print on his jeans.

"Have you seen my seeing eye dog around? He usually finds my seat for me. HERE NEO!!! HERE BOY!" Oh no he didn't! Now that cracked the class up. "He's probably going potty again." He simply had to mock himself in the moment, Neo and his posse having urinated on him last week. Neo hearing his name ridiculed handed his cell to Dillon and jumped from his seat.

"Are you calling me a dog, Perbert?"

"No... I'm calling my dog. TIME TO COME HOME NEO! STOP SNIFFING THAT POODLE DOWN THE STREET, SHE'S NOT INTO YOU." Trav dared to whistle. Even Andrea sat in awe of his stupidity, he was only asking for trouble. After their being run off by Piper Cherry's dog Rotten, joining forces with Daphne Dillman's pit bull Achilles the mere mention of dog agitated the group. Too bad Travis didn't know the whole story, only what Mace Belmont and his mother related about the incident. If he knew everything Travis would be right up in their faces. Like Mace Belmont's too!

"That will be quite enough." Chandra stood up and moved toward them. A sudden silence befell the room once she revealed herself. "SIT BOYS SIT!" Her humor added to the mix was hopeful of laughs, but the problem was, everyone looked at her dress and all brain functions went out the car window for air. They had never seen Chandra wearing such a short skirt before. Skirts to her knees yes, to her thighs no. It was dress code omission day. She must have changed clothing over lunch hour, some of the students recalled seeing her in another dress. Maybe she was what their parents referred to as a late bloomer. "That did not go over as well as I had hoped. Let me try again... SIT BOYS SIT!" This was followed by a pumping fist and a playful, "WOOF! WOOF!" Now her class chuckled. Her chest bobbing at her arm in the air shaking about, sent immediate signals that she wasn't even wearing a bra. Who was this imposter?

Neo shared a hint of, "Daaaamn Chandra!", without the vocalization. It wasn't until she walked over to him to turn him back toward his seat and push gently to get her point across that he caved and sat back down. "Heel!" She giggled then turned on her feet to look back at Travis standing in awe of her support. Still being close to Neo and Hoyt she found Hoyt using his pen to lift her skirt just enough to see cheeks. Dillon even used Neo's cell to take a pic. Evil bastards! She did not feel a thing and began to move forward. Out of the blue her actual shoe heel snapped, and she lost balance as it happened so fast. Travis to the rescue!

Dropping his book bag in a blur he jumped out in front of her and caught her fall. The end result looked as if she jumped into his arms for a hug, his arms surrounding her back, her chin landing on his shoulder. Red in the face she felt her tits like Andrea's earlier crushing against Trav's chest. He bulged his eyes as much as she did. Lingering a moment Travis caught scent of her perfume and rolled his eyes back, those seeing him laughing. It was an expression that looked as if he came in his jeans! Not yet, but he did get an erection. One that Chandra became aware of in seconds as it grew.

"I knew you were falling for me." He broke the tension as she peeled away from him but placed a hand on his shoulder to anchor herself in lifting her calves up to remove both heels.

"Thank you. You are my hero Mister Herbert." She beguiled him with her big brown eyes. "You are always there when I need you."

"Lil' ole' me Underdog! I'm a dipping fool today." First Sable, now Chandra, yet not so aggressively.

"Yes... you are. A seeing eye Underdog at that. Please take your seat." She motioned him to the vacant desk. As he collected his book bag, he moved to the seat next to Sara and watched Chandra now bare foot shuffling back to her desk. Shoes placed under her desk she stood facing her class and rubbed her palms together. "Technology! This is today's topic. Let us discuss how technology changes our daily life. Who would like to offer examples?"

"Gorilla glue!" Hank Bloomberg laughed. "It can fix that broken heel right up."

"Indeed, it would." She giggled, "Thank you Mister Bloomberg. Anyone else?"

"Cellphones!" Dillon Kirkpatrick lifted Neo's cell up and literally showed her the picture of her own ass cheeks. It was so fast of course she didn't get a good look at herself. Neo snatched his cell back to save it from further trouble. Hoyt and Dillon busted up.

"Yes! Cellphones! Without them we would be at a loss." She praised his attempt. Like Travis even Chandra was prone to naivety. This was where she and Travis found common ground. Both tried very hard to be accepted, outsiders to many who often voiced their opinions.

"Internet!" Neo brought up, "Without it we couldn't access Disgracebook and watch twisted videos." He looked directly at Travis. Trav opted to go without violence and just flipped him off behind his head.

"Couldn't have phone sex either." Hoyt chuckled. A glance at many of the girls they grinned sheepishly. Every single one of them had used their phones specifically for that. Hoyt might have even piqued a few curiosities.

"Let us keep our lesson clean." Chandra wagged a finger. In her mind she spoke, "I must do that one of these days." Never once in all of her years had she performed phone sex. Just sex itself and only once ever. She might as well have been a virgin. "Please continue."

"Popcorn poppers!" Sara belted out just to be random.

"Blow dryers!" Andrea added.

"Cars!" Chuck Manning actually used his hands as if on a steering wheel and chanted, "VROOM VROOM! Gotta looks sharp for the ladies." Chuck had just gotten his first car from his grandparents.

"That rusty thing? Keep driving on by Chuck." Stacy Welman laughed.

"I drive hard Baby." He returned. "Precision speed! Wide open..." Like Stacy's legs he had heard. Just another Ho!

"Whatever!"

"Let us move on. Further examples?" Chandra peered around as she walked out in front of her class to lean on her desk facing them. Silence yet again as they saw her gorgeous smoky bronzed legs. Realizing they were speechless she blushed and prompted participation. "Travis?"

"Yeah Babe?" He blurted then grit his teeth. She flared her eyes and hid her grin by lowering her chin. "OH! Examples... cameras. Video equipment."

"He wants to make a porn." Dillon belted out. Sadly, Travis shifted his head from side to side until some of the girls in class cried, "Ewww!"

"Why do you people always gotta go there?" Travis flipped the room off. "Photographers usually say Watch the Birdy!" His birdy!

"We did at the Marquette game." Neo chuckled. "Lost your tail feathers Perbert."

"So did Hoyt!" Trav retaliated knowing Hoyt Rollins had been the school mascot until he got expelled just before the game, Travis assuming the responsibility. Too bad he was super glued into the suit.

"Did I say Gorilla Glue?" Hank repeated well aware Travis was glued into the Swallow's costume.

"HA HA!" Trav shook his head eying Chandra. While they bickered, she had managed to use their banter to sit up on her desk. An instant zoom in up her skirt he saw... red panties? Just like what a boy had requested Sable wear earlier. No way! She kept her knees locked but the tiny triangle left between her skirt and thighs offered the slimmest of hints. Not just Travis saw them. Silence for a third deafening moment, jaws dropping. To many of the students they blamed Piper Cherry for her influence. Yes and no! Chandra simply challenged herself after seeing all of the dresses last week. She knew she was beautiful, simply very awkward. Perhaps, she sought change. She did switch dresses from earlier in her day. Intriguing!

"That will be enough. I will not tolerate any of you treating... Babe... in such a manner." She actually stuck her tongue out at Travis. Grinning like the Devil in heat he jumped at the chance to add more examples.

"TV sets! Batteries!"

"For his vibrator." Hoyt grumbled.

"Hey!" Sara leered back at him. "Now I know who stole mine." All hands pointed at Travis.

"Fuck you, assholes!"

"That's your job." Neo blurted to further laughs. "Energizer Funny!" Piper Cherry would have written that down to recite later.

"I must insist you cease the foul language. I will not tell you again."

"Perbert's the only one swearing." Dillon pointed out while perusing his own cellphone. Having used Neo's videos, he had sent them over to his cell. Now he could drool over Perbert's mom without borrowing his cell to do so. With the class resuming examples on a less obnoxious level Dillon watched Kelly Herbert masturbating on the sidewalk as he and the guys had instructed her. He was hard as rock just seeing her fingers plunging deep, her legs in the air and toes curling. She was so into obeying them it was a shame the dogs and Mace Belmont had to ruin it for them. Of course, Knox Hardecker had her under his thumb now so there would be plenty more fun ahead. They all had their turns on Perbert's mommy and boy did they want to brag. Thing is, Hardecker had clamped down on that to make certain he could keep Kelly Herbert under his control. No missteps!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12