Starting from Scratch Ep. 168: HE'LL HOUND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to show her off to others, but Knox had instructed them not to ruin things. Keeping it amongst those involved was safer and would never put a strain on her being their puppet. If she thought, her son would be left alone, she was willing to do it all. Trouble was, picking on Perbert was just too much fun. No way were they capable of leaving him be. They were just getting started. Now if only they could get away with it without being expelled again. Neo wasn't the only one with pissed off parents. Hell, the trio might end up being roommates if they all got thrown out of the house. Not a terrible idea, but that meant getting a job to pay rent and utilities. Fucking economics!

Bad enough Knox Hardecker had formulated the idea to pimp Kelly Herbert out to friends from other schools to make extra cash. Now that he had manipulated Kelly into being his slave behind her true master's back, both master's for that matter but Knox only knew of Dominic Black, not the deal also made with Henry McKellen. Rarely seeing Henry at Kelly's home could be innocent enough. He could have been there one time because of the bodybuilding sister of Dom, Serafina Black. Who cares what that dumbass McKellen was doing. Knox actually thought it only fair knowing how big of a whore his wife was. Knox looked at it this way, Kelly was easy pickings, easy money. Let her serve the cowboy on his free time, long as she never told him of Knox, he and his buddies were sin like Flynn.

Even Knox found himself tempted to fuck with Perbert right in front of Kelly but whether the boy hated Dominic or not, that was too big of a risk. Their fun had to keep on cumming. So, let Kelly presume she's doing what she has to in order to protect Travis. It wouldn't change, the guys loved fucking with her son way too much. There would always be some kind of confrontation. Nature of the beast!

"Those little back massagers they sell on TV. The ones with the little balls on legs." Hank was thinking outside the box. "My mom bought one of those."

"Bet she uses that when you're at school Hanky Panky." Neo laughed. "Everywhere but her back."

"Watch it Pryor."

"Give me your address I'll go watch her."

"I've seen his mom, I'd watch too." Hoyt grinned.

"Yeah!" Hank sighed, "Mom is pretty hot for her age." His admission brought on another round of "Ewww's!" He just shrugged it off and pulled up a picture of her on his cell in yoga pants during a workout session. "Tell me she's not hot!" He started showing people around him. Regardless of the disturbing imagery Chandra Mahcarti let it happen, in the diversion it gave her a sense of temptation to test herself. She knew wearing this dress would be challenging, but finally succumbed to her inner demons. There were just too many girls wearing even shorter, even a few teachers like Josie McKellen, always Piper. While she was shy, she like Sable McKellen was trying hard to be what she knew she should be. No more stick in the mud. It was obvious boys thought she was pretty, she just abided by her family traditions until now. Small doses she thought, just to experiment. If it went over well, perhaps more dresses such as these in the future.

Travis seeing how guys were reacting to Hank's mom chuckled after seeing her for himself, his cell passing from person to person. Looking over at Chandra for confirmation that she wasn't stopping Hank, he realized no one else was looking at Chandra. How could they not? This woman was insanely beautiful. He had a teacher crush on her in a big way, even more after how she defended him last week, befriending him even. Their loss his gain. A smile shared between them Travis couldn't help himself, he intentionally dropped his pen on the floor in front of his seat. Forced to retrieve it he quietly slipped from the desk and knelt down in front of Chandra. She examined the class for prying eyes while considering the unthinkable. Trembling with excitement she parted her knees so that her skirt spread with her legs. There were those red panties, lace almost see through, her hairy bush allowing tuffs of pubic hair around the sides. To some that would be gross, to Travis... "Nice!"

She was acting as if she didn't know he was even looking until others shot glances her way. Andrea Beckett busted her and rolled her eyes. In a bold example she added to the technology list with, "Hedge Trimmers!" That made Chandra grow stressed and close her legs again. Travis looked up with disappointment, Chandra seeing it in his eyes. A motion for him to rise and sit back down she decided it safer to go back to her own seat. Chickening out thanks to Andrea's example her conscience got the best of her. On her way she stood up and smoothed out her skirt when she was halted in step.

"Do you think Hank's mom is hot?" Sara laughed showing the cell screen to Chandra. Wanting to be a part of the crowd in some manner she stepped forward to stand right beside Travis, her ass in his face. He couldn't resist staring at her.

"She is quite lovely." Chandra smiled at Hank two rows back. "What do we see that is technological in her photo?" Behind her Trav nodded drooling on himself. He even mumbled, "Yes she is!" That ass was speaking to him. Travis eased back as her students looked at Hank's mom in the photo while Chandra shared it with a slow-motion insight. Her butt cheeks rubbed right on Trav's elbow. She felt it and the fact he wasn't pulling away, giving her a glorious grin of pearly whites.

"Cardio bike in the background." Stuart Delaney discovered her source.

"I'd ride that." Trav whispered, his eyes glued to Chandra's butt crease right along his elbow. No way was he moving it. He was sweating as much as drooling. Over in their corner of hell Neo pointed out Trav's eye contact and formulated a plan, Dillon and Hoyt told to follow his lead.

"I hear Perbert's mom is hot. Show everyone your mom Trav."

"What?" In reaction Chandra turned in step her skirt dragging along his elbow until it was pushing against her thighs. She simply could not pull away.

"I would love to see your mother Mister Herbert."

"Oh! Sure, I can do that." Grabbing his cell from his bag meant removing his elbow. Luckily Chandra was immoveable as she awaited his example, planning on using something in her photo background as she had Hank's mom Charlotte. Elbow back against her skirt Travis used his lone free left hand to scroll pics once he had it unlocked and in his gallery. Finding an amazing picture of he and his mom together he grinned. Zeroing in on Kelly's beautiful smile he overlooked the fact that she was wearing a sleeveless shirt with bulging cleavage. The selfie so close up it looked as if she were nude. Dumb move...but... "Here's my mom."

Leaning forward over him to look more closely Chandra's own cleavage while not revealing as heavily she paused. Had she chosen a different dress it might have offered him a hint of swell. Not only that but his elbow was pressed right against her bikini area. Trav was in Heaven. "She is extraordinarily beautiful."

"I know right!" He agreed staring right at her compressed tits. Students looked at one another noticing her nearness, it was as if she were teasing Perbert. Silent, "Ewww's!" were heard with eyes. "You can show them." He exhaled on her breasts. "My mom!" He quickly corrected himself before she presumed, he meant her tits. She puckered her lower lip and took his phone. Time to leave Romeo. She stood up and carefully stepped away and around the room. Eventually she let someone steal his cell and begin passing it from hand to hand. Neo on his own brand-new cell thanks to his old one being ruined last week when it was dropped in the toilet, found the pic of Chandra's ass cheeks that Dillon had taken and laughed. Looking up at the boy next to him examining Trav's pic of Kelly he realized their cell's looked alike. With Chandra back for more next to Travis it was simply to show him she was unafraid of his attentions. Perbert was a little dull in the head at the moment.

Making certain the photo was sent to Dillon and Hoyt he reached over to accept Perbert's phone. In the chaos he checked Kelly's pic out first and grinned. "I fucked that bitch." Erection imminent! Instead of relinquishing Trav's phone he shared his own cell with Chandra's pic to those who had not seen it yet. Eyes bulging at viewing the pic many recognized the skirt and darted glances toward Chandra.

"Your mom has a sweet ass." Neo looked serious as he complimented Travis.

"You can't see her ass NEOanderthal!" Trav retaliated.

"I meant you ASS!"

"ASS long as you think I'm sweet." Travis shrugged. Chandra smiling down at him patted his shoulder with a look of pride that he was not lashing out too harshly. As the cell circulated further it came into the possession of Andrea Beckett. Eyes erupting, she looked up at Travis first then just knew he wasn't that stupid, the cheekage was cute, the red panties too. At first, she thought maybe Travis was showing off Sable's ass until she realized the skin tone matched Chandra. Travis was in too good of spirits to be showing this photo off, Andrea just knew Neo was causing trouble.

Even more Dillon being jealous of what Neo was getting away with swiped Trav's cell and stole his number, including Kelly's for future use. Knox was not going to be the only source of their phone numbers. Once he did, he dared to send naked pics of Kelly sucking dick he had on his phone and hid them away in Trav's gallery. He was cracking himself up knowing someday Travis would see them and wonder how they got there. Deleting his source contact so there was no connection trail back to Dillon he handed the phone back to Neo.

Andrea regretted doing it but let Trav's cell continue on. At least in the picture she couldn't see Chandra's jungle. It was best for her to keep the despicable deeds of Neo to herself, less hassle. Going toward Travis and Chandra the last few eyes brought on laughs. A final pass ending back in Chandra's hand she took a look at the photo and bulged her big brown orbs.

"Isn't she gorgeous guys?" Hoyt chimed in, Chandra looking up in shock, then at her class, many of her students agreeing with the former mascot. She knew the picture was of her ass, her panties barely visible, her perfect skin. Hesitantly, she handed the cell to Travis. Once he got a look at it he too dropped his jaw. Swallowing dryly, he looked up at Chandra with miserable eyes.

"I didn't..." She pouted and lightly patted his shoulder.

"You may delete that now." A show for her students. She rather hoped he wouldn't. It was nice to know he obsessed over her enough to be sneaky. Obviously, someone swiped the photo over to the next one in sequence and liked this picture much better. As he began to delete it, he looked at the cell itself, the feel of it in his hand different than his own.

"Wait a minute! This isn't my phone. This looks brand new." Instant realization he stands up and points at Neo. "This is yours, isn't it?"

"No... this is MINE!" He dared to show the photo of Kelly and Travis, only his fingers blocked out Travis to only reveal Kelly. "Oh! My bad. They looked so much alike." He too stood up and stepped to Perbert and switched cells, "My mistake." Before any deletion of Chandra's pic, the cells were traded off. Chandra's pic still on his screen Neo kissed her ass, Chandra getting goosebumps. The entire classroom was numb.

"If you will please delete that Mister Pryor."

"My phone! I don't want to. It's just a tight sexy ass." For those not connecting dots Chandra let it go. Stunned by his wanting to keep her and possibly jerk off to her cheeks she turned to her desk and bit her lower lip. She just didn't have the balls to fight him over it.

"SHE SAID... DELETE IT!" Travis jumped up and doubled his fists. Returning the favor of Chandra defending him last week he had to insist Neo honor her request. A moment later Andrea Beckett stood up and seconded that motion. No more being a weasel about it. Travis was doing the right thing. Too bad her assist would not go in her favor later.

Others joined the respect bandwagon. "DELETE THAT PIC NEO!"

"Fine!" He dared to show her ass off one last time then shared his deleting of it. He could save it from his trash mode later anyway. None of them even thought of that failsafe.

Travis relaxed his clenched fists and looked to his fellow classmates then offered them a thumbs up for helping. Andrea flipped him off however just to let Trav know it wasn't for him, it was for Chandra. Better than nothing he flipped her off right back.

"Be seated Mister Herbert." Chandra blushed. "The worst is over." Was it Miss Mahcarti? Was it really? Travis sitting down looked at his mom's picture one last time and sighed. Why did she have to be so amazingly hot? How did he deserve a woman like her as his mom? He looked way more like his late Father. A hint of sadness clouded his demeanor, even Chandra could see it. Resuming class she spoke, they listened. Her lesson plan evolving into technology in life and how it created an economic boom throughout the generations. For the next eighteen minutes they were captive to her teaching more than her beauty. Respect returned!

As the bell ushered in the final class of the day Travis remained seated as the other students hurried to escape. With study hall his final class of the day he was in no hurry. Andrea Beckett paused to look at him, then at Chandra and sighed. Something was up, maybe just the need to apologize. She was over it.

Neo, Hoyt, and Dillon also lagging behind had their cellphone's out and dared to show Chandra that the deleted photo was still alive and well. Seeing her butt on all three phones she flared her eyes not certain what to do outside of involving Principal Manley yet again. Her heart sank not wanting them expelled the remainder of the year for multiple offenses. To top off her hesitancy she saw all three boys licking her ass via the screen on their cells. A second later they lowered their screens to face their crotches and smothered the pic. She nearly peed at their obnoxious defiance. Crying wolf if she did turn them in, she knew they would be smart and delete them all again before Manley could view their angst. To top it off Chandra's class camera was at their backs so Carl would not be sure what he was seeing as proof.

Leading his thugs out Neo paused at the door to play the video of Kelly Herbert singing Happy Birthday to Travis. Ironically by the time she got to her son's name they were in the hallway laughing.

Travis slouched in his seat not even realizing he still had an erection. Facing Chandra, she opted to stand up and go around her desk and sit back up on it. With no further classes for her today she had time to talk. "What makes you so sad?"

"What doesn't? I'm the butt of every joke at Horton-Dexter. Now they're using you to make me feel even worse. I'm really sorry Chandra."

"You must not be sorry. That was hardly your fault. It is mine for wearing this dress so short. I have learned my lesson." Not even close!

"Awww maaan! Don't let those fucks ruin your life too. Be yourself Chandra. I try hard to be cool, but my rep is just too tarnished. I don't even know what Sable McKellen sees in me. I'm a loser."

"You are NOT a loser." She doesn't bother to hide behind her modesty now that only he was here alone. Legs parted he could see right up at her hairy red lace. "If you are a pervert as they say... be yourself as well. I am."

"Uhhh? Why are you showing... not that I'm complaining..."

"Would you rather I not be myself after telling me I should?"

"Guess not! Just feels... weird. I mean I'm glad you seem comfortable around me but... I dunno... you're right you should be yourself. So will I." He lifted his cell up and slyly took a picture up her skirt. She giggled at his odd bravado. "See? I'm showing you who I really am. A coming of age even if I am much older."

"As am I. Our secret?" She lifts her skirt up further while still seated until all of her available lace could be seen. "Nobody but you and I saw this." She looked at her door, forgetting she had any camera. It was so small it could barely be noticed. "You will tell Miss McKellen of what I show you?"

"No way! It's just a flash. No real intimate parts. I have nothing to be guilty of." His cell buzzed prompting him to look at a text. "Great! Mom can't pick me up after school. I just know Josie and Piper will be too busy to give me and the twins a ride home. Mister McKellen is most likely working on his tank warfare game." No need for Trav to know of Frisque.

"I will give you a ride home. Meet me by my car after last hour. Tell the twins."

"You're so awesome Miss Mahcarti."

"I try. We are friends?"

"With bene... yep!" His dick was finishing his word... fits! Oddly, her pussy was thanking him for looking.

A wag of her finger they both behaved.

Fun while it lasted.

12