Starting from Scratch Ep. 169: SHHH!

Story Info
Quiet down please! This is a Library! AS IF!
4.1k words
4.81
4.4k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 169 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Horton-Dexter High School...the library... check it out!

Last hour meant some serious planning to skip regular classes for a certain cheerleading squad. Five of them that is. Dakota McKellen was having both a nerve-racking day and total exhilaration all at once. Having stripped nude in her Calculus class and tormenting her teacher Edwin Connelly behind his back, then teasing him further face to face she had made a mark for herself going forward. Losing her dress to stand naked at the chalkboard with Edwin a nervous wreck could have been her wildest stunt to date. The mark was... one crazy bitch. Take a number McKellen! Your mom still had you beat by a million miles. With her challenged cheerleaders talked into pushing themselves like Dakota had been doing the group joined her in the library for that last hour mischief she goaded them into. As if they needed nudged, they simply didn't do what Dakota did on a daily basis. For the ladies this was second nature. In your face McKellen!

"Ole' girl Quinn looks bored as hell." Octavia Bradley noted the sole Librarian on staff. Marisol Quinn being older like many of Horton-Dexter's faculty was pondering retirement. Eyesight going just reading bibliography cards was difficult, her hearing not much better at 66 years old. Totally in the girls favor with what Dakota had planned. "Half asleep and not caring! I bet her hearing aid is turned off too, so she doesn't have to tell anyone SHHHH!" Nice lady, just ready to go home.

Robin Banks alongside Dakota shared a joint leadership moment even though Dakota declined being boss. This was her idea, so she had authority dropped into her lap. With the library being a primary source for getting homework done in peace many students with this free hour got done quickly and just kicked back. The problem here was this was a shared environment amongst all under and upper classmen/women. This meant being careful in their plan to lose their dresses and tease like never before. Now that Dakota had gotten a taste of exhibitionism of late and finding it thrilling, she was hesitant, yet eager just the same. No way was she going to back down though. Nope!

"Let's go toward the back, there's a couple rows of books we can hide behind if we have to." Robin nodded while whispering advice. Tina Wiles leaning over Dakota's opposite shoulder added her own thoughts.

"I see Wrestlers. That back left table is nothing but seniors. As long as Marisol stays at her desk, I think those bookcases will block her view. This could be hilarious."

"We have to go beyond the bookcases, or the challenge is too simple." Dakota resisted hiding. "You guys are supposed to rule this school, right?"

"Ehhh?" Robin shifted her head reluctantly, "Shared rule with the Jocks."

"Will Angus be mad at me for stripping in Connelly's class? I mean he wasn't there to undress me like in the hallway."

"He'll get over it. The crap I've done behind his back and he still lov... he'll be fine."

"You almost said loves you. Does he?"

"Does it matter? He's crazy about you Dakota. Even if he does get withdrawn sometimes. Pressures between football and school, his parents having marital problems. Other stuff, I'm sure." Namely running Detention alongside Piper Cherry. "His mom wants him to get a job."

"That is a lot. Listen I think I'm cool with you and him still seeing one another. I really like Angus but I'm not ready to commit to anyone fulltime." Just as she began to reveal others wanted to date her, she spotted Nathan Lowe from Calculus who ironically wanted to date her. Perfect timing, she thought. "You guys go sit back there, I'm going out here in the open more. Don't start without me." She giggled. Starting to intercept Nathan she spots someone totally unexpected. A number of someone's to be more direct. "Are you kidding me? Travis has study hall this hour. Andrea Beckett too? I'm toast!" Bestie and Pestie! Go figure!

Reluctantly she shuffles over to Nathan and tugs on his belt loop. Turning around with surprise to see his dream girl he whispers, "Hey Dakota. You have free period?"

"Not technically, but I do today." She mumbled back with a sparkle, her eyes flirting.

"Here to strip for everyone?" He winked.

"Maybe! Do you want me too?"

"You know I do." He grinned, "Hey what's with all of the tiny hearts drawn on you?"

"They're taking forever to fade completely. I let Angus and some others draw on me. Love Connection!" She giggled.

"Over your pussy?" He chuckled.

"Between my ass cheeks too." She razzed him. "Wanna see before people other's see me?" Thankfully Travis Herbert was balls deep in back assignments after missing a lot of school days over misfortunate meddling from Knox Hardecker and his bunch of bullies. What shocked Dakota was Andrea seated right where Nathan had planned to go.

"I was headed over to Andrea's table. We have a science project together. Aren't you and her besties?"

"Yes, but... I'd rather avoid her today if I can. I'm afraid she might know what I did in Connelly's class and hate me for life. She's not... like me. I mean... I guess we don't talk about things like I did. She might be cooler than I think but we've been friends forever, so I worry about losing her."

"All good! I'll go where you go."

"There's a table by that window that's still vacant." Chosen due to it having a large single bookcase blocking both Andrea and Travis. Walking ahead of Nathan, the nerdy Zac Efron resembling young man followed like a lost puppy. Once hidden, they took a seat next to one another. A shyness suddenly overcame both of them, but hopeful glances proved there was certainly interest.

"So why did you let guys draw on you?"

"Can you keep a secret?" She whispered leaning toward him. Noting his convincing nod of affirmation, she took a deep breath then told him, "I'm trying to be more like my mom. She gets all of the attention. I mean... come on I bet you even drool over her."

"Josie? She is hot, not going to argue that. Your mom is every guy's crush! More like her how?" Nathan did not have the privileges of knowing how slutty Josie McKellen was but did know of guys who craved her. Dakota knew her mother was hiding more than even she knew of.

"My mom's... a slut." She almost felt ashamed to admit it but knew it was true.

"Sooo... you want to be a slut too?"

"A picky slut." She giggled. "Still a virgin, so don't judge me harshly."

"Cool! Me too!"

"Really? I thought you were... really?" Dakota was shocked, for some reason she believed all boys had lost their virginity by now. Interesting! "Why?"

"Just haven't found a girl I liked enough to give it up. I won't lie I'm a lil' nervous about sex. I mean I want to try it but... I don't have much experience dating or even kissing a girl."

"I've had a few lessons of late." She knew, he had to know about Angus and her in the hallway by her locker. What she wasn't going to admit was her father teaching her things at home. Those lessons however were due to her crush on Daddy and pushing him to offer more and more. Honestly, she couldn't make her mind up who she wanted. Her father was only a toy, and she knew that. Angus was always going to hang with Robin among other flings. Piper Cherry's nephew Mace had possibilities but even he was cornering the market on cheerleaders. Every guy she knew had ten girls lined up. Nathan here was... strangely appealing but again, she herself felt the need of ten or more. It must be the McKellen curse. "I could show you a few things."

"I think I saw a number of those things already." He smirked trying not to laugh under the restraint of library rules. "Why would you want to show me more? You said you wanted to give Furlong a chance. Isn't he still dating Robin Banks?"

"Yeah! We share him." She giggles. "I do what I want Nathan." She dared to lean over and kiss him on the lips ever so briefly. Licking his lips afterward he puckered and complimented her by kissing her back. "You have soft lips." She whispered.

"So do you." He blushed and looked around them. Not a single soul was watching. "I think we chose a good spot. Nobody is nosey here."

"Good! That means I can do this." She lowers her left hand to touch his concealed dick. Eyes bulging at her bravado he suddenly didn't control his intent to keep his penis from getting too erect. After missing his chance at beating off in the restroom due to a line from Connelly's class who had seen her insanity, he was still somewhat hard. As if that was going to happen, it grew right under her palm. So large and so very quickly that she drooped her chin at his unexpected size. Thoughts on the subject encouraging, "He must be as big as daddy at least." That led to a verbal admission of, "You have a big dick."

"I guess." He turned red but was not swatting her away. "I'm confused here Dakota. Not pushing you away, just not understanding. I mean... the excitement of you getting naked earlier was awesome, and I do want to date you sometime, but... I guess I'm afraid I'll piss off Furlong."

"He doesn't own me, Nathan. I'll stand up to him if he does get bent out of shape. How can I prove to you you're not going to get beat up or anything?"

"I already kissed you, so, I'm doomed." He had the warmest smile. "What's this giving me lessons entail?"

"Oh! We kissed already so that's one. Still want me naked?"

"In here? We'll get suspended if caught." He was changing his tune to protect her.

"I'll risk it on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Whatever we do we don't make a sound."

"Not sure what that means, but okay."

"Show me your dick."

"Say what?" He sat back sweating, eyes looking about for onlookers being nosey. "Here? Now?"

"If you want lessons... you have to show me." She was all kinds of sexy in her expressions. Huffing his cheeks, he took the risk, removing her hand to slouch enough to unfasten his jeans and open his fly. With a terrified look in his eyes, he just found the courage. Drawing out eight plus inches her eyes joined him in being unblinking saucers. Before he could exhale, she reached over to curl her trembling fingers around his girth and stroked his cock. First time Nathan outside of his own grip he shared a hint of lust, which fell prey to disbelief. He was shaking more than she was, his hand hovering ready to push her away but simply couldn't. A finger to her lips the silent treatment began. She looked about herself but jerked him off until his hardness became purple and shiny. One minute flat, she leaned over him and kissed his crown. Another conquest in her mind after Daddy, Angus, and Mace. Nathan's lucky day!

Fighting words, even a moan which he certainly wanted to offer up, Nathan watched her suck his dick taking in three inches before pulling away and blowing a cool breeze over his crown. One more tour of four inches this time, recalling how Mace Belmont coached her during Truth or Dare last weekend, and what Angus and Robin showed her, this was technically her first in school solo blowjob. Taunting him for ten throat indulgences she again pulled back and looked about for safety. It was as if they were all alone in the world. Not even examining the area she sent her hoochies seemed all that active. Did the cheerleaders leave her?

Pausing Nathan with a finger to her lips she had to look and see if she were abandoned. Nothing would surprise her the girls were prone to be untrustworthy at times. They were getting better though now that Angus and she were considered an instant hit. Standing up she cautiously took her shoes off leaving them so that Nathan would know she was coming back. A sneaky look around the bookcase to see both Andrea and Perbert studying she made her move. Hurrying but not looking suspicious should Marisol Quinn the librarian notice, Dakota stepped beyond the barrier. Eyes bulging, she found more than she bargained for. Robin, Tina, Deanna, and Octavia were all completely nude and laying on the long table. Members of the Wrestling team were eating them out and fingering them. Silence was golden as each cupped their mouths to protect them against whimpering or moaning too exhaustedly. Stepping over to the girls Dakota tweaked one nipple each sparking vivid grins.

"You're still in your dress. What the fuck McKellen? This was your show, not ours." Robin whispered, then bit her lip to avoid moaning. Willard Dreyfus was gnawing on Robin's clit and seeking out the hidden pearl. Eyes fluttering Robin had trouble focusing on Dakota.

"Am now!" Dakota made certain they saw her remove her dress. With two jocks off to the sides watching they tried waving Dakota in. She avoided them but blew a kiss as if saying another time, then made certain nobody on the other side was looking before putting her dress over her shoulder like a cape and marching back toward Nathan. To her surprise he turned his chair to greet her and had still left his monster out of its cage. Eyes flaring at a momentary vision of her father, the day she traded places with his co-worker Tessa Harper, Dakota knew her next move.

Teeth gnashed she hurried back and crawled right up into his lap. The two jocks who were on their own stepped from behind the bookcase as if keeping watch but holding books to appear reading. Fitting considering their last names were Booker. Lyle and Kyle, twins just like Dakota and Sable but with different hairstyles to distinguish themselves. Eying Dakota they were blown away that she had taken a huge risk being more out in the open than the cheerleaders.

Nathan felt Dakota glide her warm wet pussy along his pressed back cock. First lap dance for him, third slip and slide for her. Not even Angus Furlong had the honor of such a stimulating move. Having suckered her father as her first taste, then with Mace Belmont she was getting good at this much. Her sofa 69 with her father was still the highlight of her life thus far. Nathan had to cup her breasts as she palmed his face to kiss him. Lost to the world Dakota gyrated without care for four whole minutes leaving his dick drenched in her wetness. Adventure of a lifetime!

Their kiss feeding on any decision to moan she managed to both of their surprise to get him to cum, in his tilted angle most of his load shot his shirt, but her gyrations led to her tummy rubbing against the fabric and his wet jizz touching her flesh. Kiss broken she peers down at her tummy and his t-shirt and smiled. "Gosh! I made him cum without even jerking him off. So awesome!"

Proud of herself she sat up straight in her straddle to peer around her. Spotting the book end boys watching she felt compelled to check on her girls again. A kiss to Nathan's lips then a finger to await her, she crawled off of him and abandoned her dress as yet another confidence booster that she was returning. Nathan Lowe sat back; mind blown. The book end brothers Kyle and Lyle began nodding mad respect his way. As stunned as he was, he did salute them for their praise.

This time Dakota used the Wrestler's as a gauge to see if anyone was watching and wiggled across the library carpet without even looking back. Luck running out a chance glance up from his book Travis Herbert spotted Dakota nude from behind. Having seen her before he looked about first then mumbled, "Gotta be Dakota. Sable wouldn't... would she?"

Getting up to stretch he caught the Wrestler's looking back at Dakota. A slick move on Perbert's part he headed for an in-room water fountain for a drink. Still unaware of him Travis darted behind bookcases until he could see through books. "Holy shit! Cheerleaders!" Octavia and Tina still being eaten out, only Deanna Sweeny had been drug from the tabletop and down on to Pratt Ewing's boastful big boy cock. Fucking him was easy enough to notice her gyrations up and down and both of their heads tilted back to enjoy sensations. Unable to see Dakota at first due to her kneeling next to Robin Banks, her toy Willard Dreyfus having turned her around to let her head hang over the edge of the table. Will was fucking the girls throat, Trav could even see his monster cock moving back and forth, her neckline filling up then deflating upon retreat. Hypnotic to say the least!

"Oh, man! That's so freaking hot. I want to do that to Sable." Trav pouted and had zero issues in running his hand down the front of his jeans to fondle his dick. "High five!" He told himself, his erection only five inches at its hardest.

Dakota on his blindside spoke to Robin. "Isn't this fun? You bitches need to streak more often." Dakota even dared to reach up and feel Robin's throat as Willard entered it, her fingers rising to his delivery. "Oh my god!" She giggled faintly and glared up at Willard. "Gotta go!" She actually patted Willard on the ass in walking away. He smirked and tried to pinch hers, but she had departed too fast. Lyle Booker did it for him, she yelped, palming her mouth to prevent any further disruption. No eyes still! Was everyone in another world or what?

Travis seeing Dakota now in all of her full-frontal glory whimpered. "That better be Dakota." Oddly he wasn't certain. He had faith in her shyness being the distinguishing feature that separated sisters but damn they were identical. With Tina Wiles and Octavia now joining Deanna in riding their seated Jocks the tits were going crazy. Trav found himself enjoying them as much as... "Shit! Dakota!"

Moving to enable seeing Dakota wiggle back to Nathan Lowe she herself hopped up on the table in front of the boy. Turning around to face her Nathan had his chance to eat his first pussy. Convinced it was really Dakota Travis stepped back to watch the cheerleaders. He might never get this chance again. Nervously Perbert pulled his dick out and started masturbating. What Sable didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Hearing faint whimpers at worst sent Trav's hand into a ferocious knuckling. In minutes he shot his load all over... books. HA! Bookmarked! Oops!

Teeth clenched at his mistake he zipped up and saw Robin Banks dress draped over books next to him on a shelf. Chuckling he used it to wipe his jizz off his hand then make his escape. "Let that bitch wear my shit." A low crawl escape Trav walked by everyone without being busted. Knowing where Dakota was, he bypassed his books and even nodded at Andrea Beckett who looked up. She of course flipped him off with a roll of her eyes.

Moving behind some computer desks to the blind area next to Nathan and Dakota, Trav ducked to watch her. With her head tilted back and eyes closed he could see Nathan's hair down to his brow above her thighs. Strange to envision but his scalp at this angle looked like Travis himself. Just that quickly Perbert had his dick back out jerking. This show was just like seeing himself eating out Sable. Lost as much as Dakota was, Travis felt ready to burst again.

A tap on his shoulder made him rally a loud, "AAAAHHH!", and turn around still jerking. Behind him up close enough to get shot Andrea Beckett felt cum splatter her arm.

"WHAT THE FUCK PERBERT?" She screamed, He swiftly zipped up and caught his foreskin in his zipper so that the tip of his drooling crown couldn't be put away. In the disturbance Dakota jumped up and quickly put on her dress. Nathan hiding his dangling dick as he acted as if doing homework bulged his eyes preparing for Marisol to investigate. Dakota left her shoes behind but hurried away toward the cheerleaders.

"Please don't make a scene Andi." Trav begged quietly, "Sable will hate me."

"Fuck! You just shot a load on my arm; I should punch you." Andrea doubled up a fist waving it. Quieting down she used his t-shirt to wipe off. Eying through the books she saw Nathan and perked up, she was fond of the boy herself but never indulging that info. "Wait! Were you jerking off to... Nathan Lowe?"

"Nooo! It wasn't like that." He didn't want to bust out Dakota either. "I give up! Think what you want." He stepped away and left Andrea confused, he had a penis to dislodge without being seen doing it. Not wanting Nathan to know Perbert jizzed on her, she herself backed off and went back to her books. Last time she was going to let curiosity kill her kitty. Another time Nate!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12