Starting from Scratch Ep. 169: SHHH!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota in making her check in on the girls after hearing Andrea found them relentless. Now the Wrestler's had all four cheerleaders bent over the table and were fucking them from behind. Worried that Marisol was going to come walking around the bookcases at any second Dakota eased up alongside Willard and bent over the table to communicate with Robin.

"Call it quits already, it's not safe."

"So!" Robin huffed, "Orgasm on the way bitch. Leave me alone so I can hold my breath."

"Shhhhhhit!" Dakota hissed then moved over to Octavia, "Get dressed."

"You thought we weren't as crazy as you? Think again McKellen. Let Marisol come limping over. Hit that pussy harder Headlock!" Wrestling nickname!

"Shhhhit!" Another travel to Deanna but she waved her off as her man was tapping anal. Dakota had to tilt her head at the sight, now that was a first for her. "Owww!" Her own butt pucker was hurting just watching his massively thick cock spread her cavity. How were these cunts not screaming their lungs out? Lessons even for Dakota, don't judge a bookcase by its cover. A Booker either! Kyle chuckled at her curiosity.

A final shuffle to Tina Wiles she found her lover palming her mouth as he wailed on her cunt. Showering gushers had flooded the carpet below her thighs. In a blank expression Dakota didn't even bother to try communicating any further.

"Well, shhhoot!"

Avoiding the bodyguards who laughed at her inexperience Dakota headed back for Nathan to find, Andrea Beckett had changed her mind. Her lab partner confronted; the brunette was flirting up a storm. Seeing her shoes missing she took a guess that Nate had stuffed them in her book bag under the table. Exhausted by everything, Dakota looked toward the librarian and found her snoozing. Shhhhh! Don't wake Granny!

Another glance at Travis sulking over his mistakes and toying with his foreskin still zipped up she actually felt bad for him. Not enough to approach him though. Let him suffer, that was the Dakota mentality. The fucker ruined her own orgasm at Nate's tongue. Pouting Dakota just went over to Nate and Andrea to grab her bookbag. Andrea noticing her looked shocked.

"Dakota?"

"Hey guys! Thanks for watching my book bag, Nathan. I had to pee bad."

"No problem! Everything cum out, okay?" He smirked.

"Ha! Ha!" She winced. "You two look adorable together."

"We do?" Andi flared her eyes. Nathan scowled but kind of agreed. Andrea was pretty cool. At least with Andi he could take things slower. His crush on Dakota was still lingering but he realized that Andi was more him.

"Yep! Date my girl!" Dakota sacrificed her own love life for her bestie. "Invite Nate to my birthday party Saturday as your plus one."

"Seriously?" Andi beamed, "Want to go with me Nathan?"

Shhhhrugging he simply said, "Sure!"

"I don't know what to say." Andi giggled.

"Then don't Bitch!" Dakota clamped her mouth shut. Andi winced at the odor of penis on her besties palm but said nothing. "Shhhhh! It's a library."

Bell ringing as a final nudge, Dakota shhhhhuffled off alone. The cheerleaders and wrestlers just kept at it. Library all to themselves. Outside of Carl Manley's cameras. Oh, well! For shhhhame!

"Got it!"

Perbert felt a sigh of relief.

12