Starting from Scratch Ep. 170: MARCO POLO

Story Info
Skinny dipping cheerleaders on the way. Calm before the HERricane!
3.9k words
4.8
4.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 170 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Tossing her book bag in her locker Dakota McKellen reeled in what she had just done in the library. It felt incredible but terrifying all the same to have gone streaking alongside the cheerleaders Robin, Deanna, Tina, and Octavia. While they went overboard and had sex in the library, very graphic sex at that, she still had her fun. Still a virgin on the inside just not the out. Teasing Nathan Lowe from her Calculus class was wild even giving him lessons like she had been given over the last week or more. He also a virgin it was a highlight for both of them even if it was risky. She kind of liked Nathan until she discovered her bestie Andrea Beckett liked him too. Once that became known Dakota simply gave her blessing and moved on. Until she truly decided what she wanted, Angus Furlong was her main course.

Amid the chaos of students at their own lockers she looked down the hall at her sister Sable talking to her boyfriend Travis Herbert. Trav was looking guilty over something, likely his beating off in the library but she wasn't certain what, not aware he got his foreskin caught in his zipper. Andrea had yelled his name in the library, and she did suspect he was spying on her, but the fact was she had no proof other than Andrea's voice being very close by. Close enough to hurry and get dressed before she and Nathan got busted. Did that stop the cheerleaders? Not for a second. Maybe she didn't know them as much as she thought. Robin Banks even admitted that rather coldly while being laid by one of the guys on Shop teacher Damon Rice's wrestling team, he the coach. That attitude out of Robin bothered her. She really thought they were getting closer. Maybe she was wrong. She was getting hammered so trying to think, let along respond would be hard for anyone. Trying not to scream or moan too loud took concentration. Yeah, it was probably insensitive Dakota sorted it out in her head. Lesson learned! The moral of the story was simple. If you expect someone to shut up, shut up yourself. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Library rules 101!

Hanging out by her locker knowing they had to wait on their ride home Dakota let Sable and Travis chat in peace for a good fifteen minutes, the hallways clearing out for the day. Hearing Octavia over others Dakota peered over her shoulder to see the girls coming toward her. The ladies had stayed in the library all that time with their lovers and kept on going until satisfied. Free now they were on their way to their own lockers. At least Dakota suspected that until the cadre of peppy squad members targeted her. Knowing by their trajectory she was just knew she was going to get cornered. Tina Wiles on her cell was smiling brightly so things couldn't be all bad.

"Hey McKellen?" Robin spoke first, "You took off without us. So hot you had to get out of the kitchen?"

"I just needed air. Andrea Beckett's outburst spooked me. With my mom a teacher I need to be smarter than I have been. I mean that was fun but maybe I should chill awhile."

"Bitch don't you even." Octavia threw herself into the locker next to Dakota, "You're one of us now."

"Right!" Robin moved to her opposite side, "I'm sorry if I copped a 'tude back there I was ready for a killer orgasm. Forgive me?"

"I'm good! What did you get on your dress?"

"What?" Robin looked down to see dry white streaks almost powdery. Brushing at it she shrugged, "Dunno! Maybe one of the wrestlers that didn't get us couldn't help himself." If she only knew she was wearing powdered Perbert she might have burnt her dress on the spot.

"I need to see if I can get a ride home with Sable and Travis. Honestly, I'm not sure who our ride is today. Mom stays later, Piper covers Detention, so that leaves Trav's mom Kelly or occasionally Mimi Alexander."

"Hey ladies?" Tina interrupted. "Mace invited us to go swimming at Piper's house. Let's practice our cheers there and cool off in the pool."

"And here's your ride. We won't even make you ride in the trunk." Robin smirked, "If we're headed that way you might as well tag along. Deanna's car can hold all of us. Even Sable if she doesn't have a ride."

"Let me tell Sable." Dakota brightened up at being included was smiling again, her worry about the cheerleaders subsiding. "Be right back." A quick relay of messages to her sister Dakota eyes a nervous Trav but merely winces at him with suspicion. With not a peep out of him that made it even worse. Sable hearing of an informal cheerleading practice felt as if she needed to attend too. A warning to Trav she might not be over until later left him almost relieved. Something was up. Was anyway! His dick was still stinging from his zipper bite so, getting erect was not immediately in his future.

Rejoining the pep squad Dakota found Angus Furlong and Toby Mellon with them. Angus nodding at Dakota grabbed her by her arm and pulled her aside. She felt as if she were again in trouble. "Hey Beautiful!"

"He's back! I've missed your cheery side." Since his being roughed up during the Badger football game and a few other dickhead moves he had become distant, obviously back and forth of late. She just never knew which persona he would have at any given time. One second, he was charming and funny, the next grim and moody. So far so good on the bright side.

"Sorry! Just... a shit ton on my mind. I wanted to kiss you goodbye before Mellon and I head outside for football practice. I hear the ladies are going swimming at Piper's house."

"Sounds like it. They're giving me a ride home. Hey, be careful during practice with your shoulder. Should I worry, they might throw me out halfway home and leave me to hitchhike?"

"Naaa! Robin knows I'd kick her ass. And thanks for being worried about me. Go have fun." He was going to. Piper wearing fishnet was lure enough to the Angler. Football practice was a made-up excuse.

"You, too! Text you later?"

"Pretty busy night so I'll just see you tomorrow?"

"Okay! They're leaving, so I better go." A kiss wanting more she had to break and run. Even in a hurry Angus and Toby mused at her naivety.

"Fuck she has a sweet ass." Toby grunted.

"That's my sweet ass. But you know, I'll share. After I hit it on Saturday." A fist bump of respect the boys raced for the staircase to reach Detention before Piper got there. Angus had to keep his troops in line.

********

Sable having joined the cheerleaders had no idea what they and her sister had done in the library, nobody was even talking about it. It was like some big secret but instead they were talking about Mace Belmont and how sexy he was. Joined by Tawny Martin and Lily Kramer the group split into two cars, Dakota catching up to her sister and deciding who was riding with whom. Sable being tight with Tawny rode with she, Lily, and driver Octavia. Dakota with Deanna, Tina, and Robin. Priscilla Vincent had better things to do it seemed. Not as cramped now that there were two vehicles.

Tina in the backseat with Dakota posed the question, "Anyone wonder why Andrea Beckett yelled at Perbert?"

"Probably got on her last nerve." Robin leered back, "He's so out there."

Dakota felt like defending the pervert. "Trav's not so bad when you're around him more." What was she saying? "I take that back."

"You're only saying that because your sister's seeing him." Deanna spoke up while driving. "Gotta say though that was pretty funny when Perbert attacked the Badger's mascot on the field. Even funnier when Piper's dog was humping his leg while it looked like Perbert was humping Badger Barbie." Barbie being the girl in the mascot costume.

"That was pretty hilarious. How are we going to get even with the Badgerl's for spiking our G-strings with itching powder? My shit's still tingling." Tina frowned.

"We'll think of something." Robin advised, "Let's just have fun and put aside revenge."

"Right! We skinny dipping in Piper's pool?" Deanna chuckled, "That would get Mace all worked up."

"I miss that big cock." Tina sighed.

"Some of us still need to experience that big boy." Robin grimaced, "Quit bragging!"

"How about you Dakota?" Deanna looked back at her through her mirror. "Can't tell me you haven't seen that dick. Not when Sable had a picture of it in her cell. How did she rate as shy as she gets?"

"He sent that pic to both of us."

"And you didn't beg to lose your virginity to that?" Dee continued.

"I'm sure I could. I'm just waiting on my birthday to make it special."

"With Angus?" Robin grinned back at her.

"Jealous now that we share him?"

"You know I'm not. I want you to enjoy your first time. All three of us can tell you upfront how good Angus is. I hope you know what you're doing?"

"So do I." Dakota sighed, thinking of her father teaching her tricks on how to make a guy happy. Honestly, she would rather hang with her dad Henry than go swimming with these bitches but trying to maintain a good healthy relationship with them she would. "I... watch a lot of porn. I'm picking up ways to make him happy."

"He's freaky so look out." Deanna chuckled. "One time he had me suction a dildo to the passenger window of Finn Rice's backseat and fuck it while I sucked his dick. Cars were honking like crazy. Stoplights were so much fun. Crosswalks even better."

"Wow! So, Angus likes public display stuff?"

"Best be ready for that." Robin again advised. "I've done worse for him."

"Like what?"

"We all have." Tina butted in.

"Tell me."

"Ever seen those porn videos where they drive around a big box truck made of glass? You know the massage parlor on wheels that has one-way windows?"

"No!"

"Gavin Ruley's dad has a window business and he built one of those after Gavin's mom divorced his dad. Gavin's dad is a stud, so he rents that truck out like a limo in private."

"I don't get it."

"The whole floor of that truck is one big mattress Dakota. Angus took Robin and I in that truck with he, Toby, and Antoine. We parked it right in front of the police station in broad daylight and fucked."

"I still don't get it."

"One way glass means we can see out, but they can't see in. It's soundproofed too. Cops didn't even know what was going on. It was soooo sexy hot."

"Hot period! No ventilation, we were all sweaty as fuck."

"Still, I've never cum so hard in my life when that one cop tried looking through the glass and my breasts were right in his face."

"Wow!"

"We're scaring McKellen." Deanna sighed.

"No, you're not. That sounds fun. We should all go back out in that truck once I lose my virginity on Saturday."

"I'll run it by Gavin and see if he can borrow it." Deanna smiled brightly. "We should figure out some place to go that's even crazier than the cop shop."

"Count me in." Dakota was wet just thinking on it.

********

In Octavia's car the girls were grilling Sable in the same manner. She was opening up pretty well under the conditions. Being in the back seat with Tawny helped, hands held and giddily staring at one another.

"You bitches got something going on?" Octavia cocked an eyebrow viewing them in her own mirror.

"Grooming my girl here." Tawny giggled, "Mind your own business, Octavia."

"You want to walk bitch? I can pull over."

Sable wanting to be part of the group sucked up her shyness and dove at Tawny kissing her on the lips. A first for her considering they knew she liked Travis Herbert. Lily blushed for her and pointed back to let Octavia get a glimpse. Eyes bulging Octavia stared at Lily who continued her bashful moment.

"Perbert know you're dumping him for Red Riding Hood there?"

Kiss broken but still huddling close Sable grinned, "What he doesn't know what hurt him." Words to live by, she pondered that thought. Images of him watching her with Angus Furlong when she and Dakota had switched personas made her tremble. She realized then just how much it turned her on to do crazy things directly in front of her boyfriend and he be too naive as to connect any dots. She and Dakota being identical twins and often dressing alike made for the perfect scam. Now that Sable had her braces out and her shyness level was quarantined the girls had mastered their performances to be able to get what they both wanted. If not for Travis, Sable might just be herself, but she had ulterior motives and losing Trav was not going to happen.

"Jesse knows what I'm like." Tawny chuckled referring to her boyfriend Jesse Manley, son of Principal Carl Manley.

"So you're making McKellen here bi?" Octavia puckered her lower lip.

"I'm not sure what I am or what I want." Sable confessed, "I like Travis, but... I like other boys too. Girls even." She nudged Tawny. "Can I talk to you guys? I mean I could really use advice."

"You're a cheerleader now. One of us." Lily chimed in. "We'll keep it secret. Go Swallowers!"

"About the only thing we keep zipped up." Octavia chuckled. "Talk to us Baby."

"Well, please don't laugh but I told Travis he could take my virginity Saturday night. BUT..." She emphasized, "I think I like someone else."

"ME!" Tawny burst in laughing.

"You, too."

"Who?" Lily grew invested.

"Don't laugh at me when I tell you."

"We've got you McKellen."

"Thanks Octavia. Actually, I have my eye on a lot of guys. One in particular I'm afraid to admit to because it probably won't go anywhere."

"Your dad!" Octavia blurted, "Just kidding."

Sable winced but had to laugh because she knew how hard Dakota was trying to get their father. Irony for sure! "No not my dad."

"Her dad is hot though." Tawny should know, she fucked him. Not even Sable knew that happened. Nor that her mom Josie was part of their threesome. Secrets were made to be kept and Tawny adored Sable, so she didn't want to ruin their bond.

"He is." Sable giggled, "No seriously... I kind of like Mace but he's too close to home I think, and he likes... well... all of you. Then there's Custer Martini. I kind of like him too. Dare I say it, Corey Samson."

"Me more than them I hope." Lily pouted. "Custer and Corey you can keep."

"You like Mace?" Sable had no idea.

"Yo Soap Opera... get on with it already."

"Do you guys even know Custer Martini?" Sable grit her teeth.

"The cute guy that wears the John Deere hat and white t-shirts?" Lily recognized him. "Bleach blonde Chris Evans, Junior?"

"Right! Lately we run into one another a lot, so I think he's interested in me. He probably waited until I got my braces out to approach me."

"He's cute but hillbilly weird." Octavia sorted out her opinion.

"Who else?" Tawny wanted to know. "You mentioned Corey Samson still. I told you he liked you."

"Corey's nice but after he ditched Travis in a garbage can then told me he didn't like me... I kind of lost interest. I mean maybe... I don't know, I'm confused. He kind of hurt my feelings when I mentioned what you said about him liking me. Maybe he was just scared."

"So, who then?"

"An older man." She mumbled.

"Teacher crush?"

"Kind of... just not a teacher at Horton-Dexter. He's... guys? Swear to me you won't tell anyone. I'm afraid I'll hurt Travis."

"TELL US!" The three united.

"I like Kelly Herbert's master."

"MASTER?" Again unified.

"He's humongous and so chiseled. His dick is this big." Sable justified size with her hands. "He has to be a foot long and thicker than my arm. I swear the tip by itself is my fist doubled up."

"You've seen it?" Lily bulged her eyes.

"Bigger than Mace?" Tawny joined in on the eyeball panic.

"Yes, and yes. I saw he and Kelly having sex. He was soooo... rough and she loved it. Travis hates the guy though. I've been forcing myself to hang out with Trav more at his house just to see Dom."

"Dom?" Octavia grinned.

"Dominic."

"Not DOMinant?"

"That too. He likes Kelly but she's more his slave than a mate."

"So what makes you think he'd like you?"

"I don't know Octavia, but he's seen me... nakie and hasn't told Travis or Kelly."

"WHOA!" Unification city!

"How did he see you naked?" Tawny looked suspiciously.

"I let... Trav see me. Touch me. He is my boyfriend." She giggled. "Kind of... I'm still finding me darn it."

"We get it!" Lily admired Sable's opening up. It was obvious she had no one to talk to.

"So, wait!" Octavia followed Deanna's car into Hooter's Crossing housing division and pulled up behind her at Piper's house. "If he's a master... you're talking BDSM?"

"Is that what it's called?"

"YES!" Darn those minds that think alike.

"I guess."

"You're a virgin Baby. If he's rough on Perbert's momma Kelly, he'd break you."

"God, I hope so." Sable blushed.

"DAAAAAMN!" Oh, come on, all three? Synchronized talking before the synchronized swimming?

"What?"

"Baby, you better stick to Perbert before you get hurt."

Sable lowered her eyes and bit her lip, Tawny sharing a worried look squeezed her girl's hand to show her that she had her support. It meant a lot to Sable to know Tawny stood by her decisions.

"Let's go get wet Bitches." As if they weren't already.

Dakota excused herself as Robin and the girls joined the others walking toward the front door to Piper's house. "I'll be over in a few. Going to grab my bikini." Sable in agreement thought to join her but Tawny wouldn't release her hand. "I'll go with you... maybe! Coming with us?" Sable giggled at the Redhead's unwavering grip.

"Thought you'd never ask. We'll be back Ho's." The remaining cheerleaders stepped across the yard for the door. At the door they found a note saying, "Come on in the water's fine." Laughing they opened the door and disappeared.

The twins leading Tawny headed inside their own house found their father Henry going from the kitchen back into his office, pausing as he heard the door open, he noted his girls. "How was school?" He was almost afraid of their answer. Sable shrugged saying, "Nothing special. We're going swimming at Piper's, just came home to change."

"Sounds fun. Hey Tawny, how you been?"

"Horny!" She mouthed without speaking out loud. "Just fine Mr. M. I'll let you two go upstairs and get changed without me drooling over you, I'll wait down here." She broke her grip on Sable's hand and the girls bolted upstairs. The second they were out of sight Tawny lifted her dress up in front of Henry and stalked him like a panther. Stepping right up to him she dropped her dress back down and gripped his timid erection. "Miss me?"

"You know it." He whispered then chuckled. "Where's your swimsuit?"

"As if I'd wear a swimsuit. You should go swimming with us."

"You know I can't skinny dip in front of my daughters. I'd scar them for life." He knew better but Tawny didn't. A shame, Henry thought a swim sounded good. Hot naked cheerleaders who were barely legal even better. His head was swimming even if he couldn't.

"No, but you can spy on us. There's five other cheerleaders next door and I guarantee not one has a bikini."

"Oh yeah?" He grinned. "Has Josie ever talked to you about what happened that night?"

"Not a word. She treats me just like she does every day. All smiles and lesson plans."

"Just curious! She and I really didn't talk about that night either, but I was pretty drunk and she... had a rough day." Gangbang!

"We're all friends Mr. McKellen. I do want this big cock again though."

"Sooner or later. I'm always here. It wants you too. He I mean!"

"I could be here for the birthday party. You can lick icing off my clit if you want."

"Doubt I'll have time to enjoy that, as yummy as that sounds. My parents, brother, and in-laws will be here. Fun! Fun! House full I'm afraid. That's why I told the girls we could pitch tents in the backyard."

"I love it in the backyard." She coyly shifts and hikes her skirt bending over to let him see her ass, pucker up.

"Reminds me I need to mow before they get here." He laughs. "Put that skirt down before the girls come back." He did rub her ass briefly then patted it. "Wait! If you're all skinny dipping... in front of my girls?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12