Starting from Scratch Ep. 170: MARCO POLO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're modest." Henry knew better of Dakota. He was honestly relieved that she wouldn't be here begging for lessons on how to be with boys. With so much work to get done on his RPG Frisque before the third meeting with Amanda Pruett next week it was unreal. He knew there would be no time to design over the weekend until his folks headed back home.

"Still, don't be giving my girls ideas."

"Too late Big Daddy." She winked. Knowing Dakota was a spitfire today at school, having stripped naked in both her Calculus class and then the school library. "You should let them grow up."

"I know! I'm trying. Dakota is shameless, but Sable..."

"Is doing just fine. Trust me!" She hears footsteps in the upstairs hall and eases away. Henry moved to lean on his office door frame to appear as if just chatting. Coming downstairs Henry dropped his jaw. Both girls had raided their mother's swimwear stash yet again. Micro bikini's hiding nothing he had to swallow. Even Sable shocked him, whichever one was Sable. From behind he couldn't tell the difference. Hell, from the front was equally as perplexing. He often had to go by expression or eye contact.

"Daaang! Look at you two." Tawny beamed and slapped both their butts. Yep! That one was Sable Henry figured out easy enough. Red in the face whereas Dakota stuck her butt out for another, but slyly looked at her father. He knew she wanted him to spank her instead of Tawny.

"We'll be next door if you need... us." Dakota smirked.

"I'll be right here working on my... tank game."

"FRISKY!" Dakota yelped giggling then walked out the door, followed by Sable.

"That makes two of us." Tawny winked at Henry. "You should show me that frisky tank turret Mr. M."

"Bombs away!" He pulled his sweats down and wagged his erection. "Go swimming! I have work to do."

"See you around Spermin' Sherman." He presumed her comment to refer to his tank full.

"I should create a character that looks like Tawny."

RedHead Dawn!

"Ha! Svetty could do the Russian voiceover."

DAmn straight!

12