Starting from Scratch Ep. 171: OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Story Info
No stopping the Detainees. Piper's ready to rock and roll.
5.3k words
4.79
2.8k
2
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 171 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

For the second time ever, okay, maybe the third, Piper Cherry was late for her privately run Detention class. Having had a lengthy talk with her friend Josie over her daughter's coming birthdays and planning a party Piper lost track of time. Reaching her third-floor hideaway she entered her room expecting to find an equal number of non-participants. To her surprise today was a good day. Only those she wanted. Primarily because her boys ran off anyone not wanted. She would deal with the offenders outside detention tomorrow.

"IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME." The day was dragging by leading to this moment, yet here she was still five minutes late. Leaving the chains off of the stairwell doors ahead of time enabled her detainees to go ahead and enter. Not her usual course of action but she had a couple things she needed to do before venturing toward heaven. After stashing her purse beneath her desk, she took a careful head count to make certain she wasn't wrong in her assumption. With no outsiders present and all eighteen she thanked the gangbang gods.

"We can say the same thing to you. You're late Slut." Angus Furlong chuckled as she pointed her mean fuck you finger at the football star threateningly. In response every boy in the room shared a cheesy grin, nodding at her unintended offer.

"Yeah, you're right I am." She laughed at her own intimidation and kicked off her heels. "A little help here." She twirled in step moving out into the room of filled desks. Hands over her head she lured in her boys to undress her. Today wearing her blue colored dress over her net body suit she quickly found herself naked and fondled. "Mmm! I've missed you, gropers."

"That dance with Mavis Hale was hot." Finn Rice admitted kissing her chest. "Want my big jet airliner?"

"Maybe! Just don't run out of fuel."

"Half of us got you in the halls earlier." Antoine laughed. "Before that you flashed me your tits four times today alone."

"You wanted teased harder, if that's not enough I'll just come to work naked every day."

"Works for us."

"If I could, I would. Close enough I'd say, considering I prowled the halls in only my net and sweat. Right Maynard? Corey? So, why are you morons still dressed?"

A mad symphony of bustle, the 31 faithful flavors stripped naked just to keep her happy. They couldn't wait to see what the notorious Piper Cherry had in mind. Last time she allowed a good number of them to cum on her, and actually went over the top compared to the norm. A very secretive select few even had the opportunity to penetrate her while bound in handcuffs their second Detention together. Short term BJ's, hand jobs another day. She was moving right along, and they still craved more. Having kept their word, she had decided she could step up her game during the following days. Today she considered offering some lap dances. While not as far as her last entertainment session she did not want them to get too ambitious. Lap dances were always popular. Having practiced her twerking skills as a cheerleader in Atlanta she had the moves down to a science.

"Seats!" She snapped as everyone swiftly returned to their chairs. Eying the chairs with dilapidated desktops she scowled. "New plan. Until I can get Carl to bring me a couch up here, we have the floor." Her discussion with Nolan about the vacant classroom shrine was sounding better all the time. Food for thought, for now she was their food.

"We have better than the floor. Move all these chairs out of the center. We'll be right back." The goth boys led by Ebonn Craig were motioned to follow him out into the hallway. She puckered at their streaking skills knowing technically anybody could just show up and ruin everyone's day. She really needed to just lock those stairwell doors like she had the day Roger Dundee showed up, letting himself in with a personal key. While awaiting their return she pulled away from her handsy prisoners and went to her desk to grab her cell. A personal playlist located on her Spotify she hooked up some dance songs, at least tunes she liked to dance to. While Big Calvin and Toby Mellon's tracks were great, she wanted to select her own today.

Readying her set of ten songs in a row she looked up at the sounds of shuffling. In through the door Ebonn's dark posse carried in old wrestling mats that were in one of the storage rooms. Some edges tattered with some duct tape decor but still usable the stage was set. Once spread out on the floor at least it would be much more comfortable. Dusty if nothing else. Add to that Roger's pink rug for a softer frill she was feeling ready. With a grimace at her stage, she shrugged.

"Beggars can't be choosers." Regardless all of them were choosing to beg. A leggy busty blonde bombshell with nympho tendencies... wouldn't you? In all honesty she should be the one begging. In time!

As boys took seats on the mats stroking their cocks to a nice balance of erections, Piper hit play and allowed her music to rock their world. First up was Shakin' Hands by the band Nickelback. She threw herself into an erotic dance just to get them going. Tits dancing wildly, followed by her twerking ass, Piper Cherry was possessed, even in her crotch shredded net body suit. When she put it on at home, she just knew it wouldn't survive. Exactly why she ordered more earlier from her cubicle. Always plan ahead!

Dropping to all fours she really went to town crawling about and hovering her face over cocks but whipping them with her mane of nearly bleach blond hair. Her sunbathing on Roger Dundee's boat not only made her body golden brown, but it lightened her hair up compared to what it was. The blonde was dirty still. A fast sweaty gloss coated her body in the 102-degree heat of the room. The boys were blown away. One song bleeding into the next her routine never wavered to even catch her breath. Her years as a cheerleader groomed her for high energy. Hormones groomed by thigh energy. Counsellor's quote!

Theory of a Deadman's Bad Girlfriend synched up and led her from lap to lap to act as if she were riding cock, gripping shoulders and tossing her hair about in a whirlwind romance over trembling testosterone. Going so far as to hovering her lips over theirs nearly kissing them before pushing away to target her next prey. Vocals were probably a bit louder than they should have been, boys praising her performance with a chorus line of "Hell yes!" and "COME BACK HERE!"

"Not in the cards Boys! Places to be, people to let see." She smirked, challenging her favorite wannabe lovers to maintain the thrust they had established. That was meant to be trust! The more they cooperated the more she wanted to test them. Having gone further than planned last time, it came back to the second day where she did allow a few of them to get a feel of paradise within. She really expected the five guys she allowed to penetrate her to brag about having had their dicks inside her. If they had, everyone else sure seemed shocked by what little she was doing now. Just a slick ride over folded back foreskins to make them crazy was still a huge risk. At any time, they could overpower her and take what they wanted. She would be pretty defenseless in that, strangely the thrill of the unknown fueled her performance. Sleez the Day! Seize it too!

"We need a stripper pole in here." Darryl Priest chuckled as she glazed over his beast with a heated glimmer between their eye contact, then placing her tits right in his face. Mouth gaping wide enticed her to place her left nipple right in there for a quick suck and tug as she pulled away. It wasn't as if a few of them hadn't sampled her nipples earlier in the day, or even over lunch hour antics outside in the school yard. Crawling about she took time to center herself amongst them and just dance on her knees, kneeling forward and twerking to their jerking. Eye of the tigress she stalked her prey in order, she wanted every one of them to experience her up close and personal. Fond memories of the day before, her LeAP FROG pads were ready for that sudden insanity to strike. Everything she did yesterday caught them all by surprise, but even she admitted that not every day would go so far. Patience was key!

A song change went into Bad Girls by MKTO. The beat drove the boys into shoulder moves that synched along to her seductive talents. She needed this workout badly, missing her days as an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, this was her aerobics session rather than do it at home or join a gym. She even flipped backwards into a rolling somersault which landed her into a split. It led her to act as if she were thrusting up and down on a big cock. Hands slithering across her belly, up over her chest and to both sides of her throat delivered a lustful surge of adrenalin in all of the boys. They knew exactly what she was feeling inside. Let it come out on its own time. Caving to her expectations of trust was important. Furlong had made it clear that it was top priority if they wanted things to increase in their favor. The best laid plans to get laid. Now, that was Furlong's quote.

Swiveling her legs into a spin to land on her back, she hiked her body high using her shoulders as support. Splitting her legs again as if a ballet dancer her pussy was the center of attention surrounded by the gapping tear in her netting. Guys stirred crawling to their feet around her to get a better view of just how wet Piper was. Muscle control gyrated her hips, they enjoyed her upside-down belly dance as a result. Huffs of, "Whoaaaaaaa!" made her grin.

Her playlist going current went a bit more rock with Beautiful Dangerous by Slash starring Fergie. The instrumentals sent her swinging over her head to collide with Toby Mellon, resting backwards in his lap. His dick out in front of her pussy, she threw her arms around his neck seductively to nuzzle his throat. Pussy sliding up against his cock she found her labia molding around his girth, rising up and down for all to witness. The reaction was demonic as he rolled his eyes beneath his brow. Slow burn grazing she paused her clitoral hood directly over his urethra and teased them both with gentle crown molding that gifted her more than a few dramatic pants. Just watching the subtle repetitive ornamentation, the boys groaned, beating their beasts in her honor. Toby came during one of those urethra coverages, his spitting jizz drooling all up under her clit. She froze in the assault and cooed at its strength and warm retreat. A soft mumble of, "Fuck Me!" was heard like an echo as the song ended.

Bringing his hands around her he plays with her tits rolling them around before pinching her nipples taunt. This frolic continued with his right hand moving up to her throat and lightly choking her as he whispered, "You know you want it." Of course, she did. Piper Cherry rolled her eyes back as he had seconds prior and moaned, glossing her clit with his continued nut, spilling in short bursts of creamy cascade. Knowing his body's capabilities, he expected a harder release. Therefore, he let go of her, allowing Piper to reach between her legs and push his cock deeper into her scalding hot labia, his crown tickling her clit time after time in her guided passage. Using his chest as leverage she lifted her body higher until her feet planted on the mat standing over him. Lurching forward her hair hid his lap as it flowed to the mat, hands now cushioned as well. Ass primed right into his face she fed him her pussy. It was time to prove her athletic prowess.

Hands leaving the mat lowered in to stroke his cock while looking at those boys in front of her through the wilds of her dangling blonde locks. She expressed enthusiasm at making him feel good in her hands. His tongue deep inside her cunt the awe she expressed through sweaty locks was an understatement. She was downright show stopping. Except, it wasn't slowing up for a second. There was that gasp of, "Fuck Me!" vocalized for another round, his tongue inviting stress, yet requiring that emotion. "So deep!" Her exhale alone made three boys salute her with streaks of sky bound trajectory. The mats were getting messy.

Her stage was getting crowded as more boys wanted in on her attentions, it was becoming claustrophobic to a degree with not as much room to really move about freely. She considered telling the cluster to back up but soon found the want in their eyes too much to resist. Making them move away seemed less appealing. She wanted her boys to remain positive and happy with her, not thinking she was pushing them away or picking favorites. Deciding to encourage them even closer the center was now nonexistent. She had to literally crawl from one lap over legs into the next without hurting anyone. Sacks were still full, so hopefully a knee to those bulbous beauties did not disappoint. Tred carefully Counsellor!

Songs exchanging moods the newest tune was more romantic in nature with Sarah Fimm's Lioness. Her moves became more intimate, warm exhales of lust caressed their cheeks. Hands were coaxed into rubbing her all over in her tribal circulation. Just when one boy got close and kissed on her she was gone but not forgotten. Pausing on the last verse hovering over Big Calvin's lips she stormed his mouth and frenched him for a reasonable twenty seconds, caressing his cheek then slipping away. His nut hidden beneath his belly's overlap dance speckled the mat and smeared upon her escape. Closer and closer they shifted in until she had no room outside of body to body. The heat alone added to the room temperature made her drenched in sweat and cum. With everyone so close it was impossible not to be rained on. When you parade such as this, the floats often get away with you.

A relentless turn of controlling hands upon her flesh from every direction she responded yet again the only term she seemed to call upon, "Fuck Me!" Her dedicated mumble knowing how needy they were being. Palms and fingertips were all over her, some pulling her to them while others tugged at her netting in hopes to keep her. Threads were popping and she could feel her glorious flesh becoming free of its imprinted containment. Many followed her until she was overcome by body heat. From all sides boys were kissing on her, her neckline, her chest, her back, a dick tormenting her labia, fingers rubbing her clit, her ass cheeks. Placing her trembling fingers in her hair allowed them full access without the temptation of interfering or appearing as if casting them off. Thoughts lost to theirs she let them do as they desired. Preventing anyone would kill the mood, so it was a must that she endure this drama. Her body suit was being pulled from her flesh in multiple directions, shredded clear up to her breasts and being folded around them to let her 38C's loose to be devoured. Hearing thread after thread rip in procession she just timidly sighed with soft exhaustion and let her netting do its thing. With as much sweat as was being shared this was an episode of the Deadliest Catch. High Seize! No Breeze!

"Fuck you're amazing." Her seat on Gavin Ruley drew her attention to his complimentary kiss to her earlobe. As she trembled a new song equally as romantic led her to gyrate over his shaft slowly, feeling every brush with a euphoric bliss. While she wallowed amongst them someone on the outside of her padded arena had the brilliant idea to shut the door which severed what little light they had in there. With the windows boarded up tight it was suddenly pitch black as her song continued.

"Holy crap." She moaned, her throat literally being kissed by two boys at once, fondled everywhere without aggression, almost worshipped and preyed upon by kisses and caress. She even felt a fingertip etch a heart in her sweat to show their love. It made her melt inside and settle in with zero tension. Piper Cherry was home! Her roommates showing her respect.

"Fuck us." She heard a whisper in her ear. She said nothing, her sighs becoming faint moans. From two sides she heard a repeat, "Fuck us." Relenting to her passionate side Piper Cherry cast her body backwards feeding herself to the lions in the shadows. Although her sitting position remained, her upper body was outstretched over other boys. Many hands continued to ever so slowly rip at her net body suit until it was a thing of the past, barely clinging in places. So much for that. The barely audible chants were stemming from one set of vocal cords to the next. Class participation at its most seductive. "Fuck us!"

The feeding frenzy commenced as multiple mouths devoured her chest, tummy, even her arms which were now claimed against her will. The test was in its final stages in her mind. If they didn't just take her knowing how badly they wanted to, she would trust them all 100%. Dragging her body from her lap dance she found her legs now within gripping hands as well. Legs ripped wide and her thighs kissed, a tongue enjoying her pussy with two more tongues cheek to cheek, scalp to scalp licking her inner thighs. Her netted legs finding the mesh drawn away until she was free of their agitation. Fingers entering her hole for a slow sensual penetration, Piper felt like a chia pet as more mouths kissed her pubic area above the heads of their friends. Then her belly above them. Her chest. Her shoulders, every inch of her was being passionately kissed or licked. "FUCK ME!" She tilted her head back notifying them that she was in tune with their obsession over her flesh.

"Let us." A brewing commitment of vocalized desire joined forces into one voice.

"I want to trust you." She whimpered. God, she wanted fucked. Surely, her hour was over and then some. The problem with no power up here, there was no bell which meant a loss of time. With Carl Manley gone for the day she shut it off after final bell ending the main portion of the school day so even in the distance of the floors below it could not be heard. Quaking all over as her pussy craved more than two twisting fingers she panted. Knowing she was at their mercy she would leave it up to them how far they took things. In the darkness she was at their mercy. Whispering rejoice in their gentle attentiveness she released, "This all feels so fucking good."

"Fuck us." They were a persistent lot.

"Eat that pussy. Shit!" Her body arched at her dining shadow, whomever it was.

"You know you want us."

"I never said I didn't." She huffed then squealed lightly as she cum across her loyalist's tongue.

Angus remaining silent for most of the feasting fought his way to her head and leaned over her face to kiss her. Tongues wrestling with passion she grew so lost that nothing mattered. As his lips parted from hers yet lingered to touch one another delicately Angus whispered, "One each, like before?" She sighed recalling the single penetrations of five boys, well four, she allowed Calvin a few more than that. Reasons known only to her.

"That's 31 times." She whispered back.

"You make the rules, we follow."

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She moaned, thinking it over while feeling an orgasm on its way. "Open the door and turn what little light we have from the skylights in the halls back on." Angus complied nudging Ebonn Craig to go open the door. As the sunlight blinded everyone it became more evident how many boys were feeding on her. Somehow 12 boys had their mouths upon her from the neck down as if in a determined theft of her pores.

"Daaaaamn!" Angus had to grab his cell and record that scene before she put a stop to it. Nolan taking a photo to make another poster for her eventual shrine was also snapped.

"Let me up." She resisted her orgasm and pushed her hunger corps away ever so slowly until she could sit up. Fanning herself she awkwardly climbed to her feet and stepped through the gauntlet for open floor. Returning to her desk she leaned her hands on it and caught her breath, shutting her music off.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12