Starting from Scratch Ep. 171: OFFENSIVE TACKLE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the room fell silent and just stroked their cocks. Gathering her composure, she finally turned to face them. Wagging her finger at them she puffs her cheeks and lets the air out. "Ten seconds each. Count to ten and pull out. If anyone deviates everyone else loses out. Is that clear?" Affirmative nods commit to her leadership. "Prove to me that's enough for now. I'll consider more if you don't fail me."

"We won't." Voices repeated themselves.

"Alright." She looks at the battery-operated clock on the wall then hisses, "Shit! It's almost 5:30. We've exceeded class by thirty minutes."

"Nobody misses us. We're not even here as far as they're concerned." Ebonn points out what detention meant. "It's just us in the entire school." Well, almost!

"We'll watch the doors." Two of the goth boys started to get dressed in preparation to head down the hall.

"No! The fun of this is the risk." She shakes her nerves away, "I'm coming in." She takes two steps toward the group then pauses, "I better not hear any of you tell me that when in me." A light laughter led her back to the mats and fuzzy pink rug. Sitting down dead center she laid back and hiked her legs up, "TEN SECONDS. Two more than riding a bull in a rodeo."

Darryl dove in first and dropped between her thighs, "Fuck, I've wanted this since you first walked into this school." He obviously hadn't spoken of his allowed penetration last time. That was good.

"Might be two of us." She giggled then braced herself for penetration. Lining up his firm seven Darryl slammed in hard. "HOLY SHIT!" She arched her back accepting him. Ten seconds for him meant twelve pelvis thrusts. He wanted to get in as many as he could. She yelped and moaned from thrust three on until he was done. "Oh my God!" She melted and pondered what she was allowing to happen. By the time they were all done it would be as if she had actual sex with one person.

"Fuck I love that pussy." He pulled out hoping she would tell him ten more seconds. She didn't invite him back, instead Antoine took his place, then Toby, then six more untested loyalties concerning the goth boys. She was moaning louder and louder as each participant pounded her thighs. When it got to Calvin he crawled in and halted.

"May I do the honor?"

"Shut up Calvin. Fuck me... that wasn't an exclamation."

"Yes'm Miss Cherry." Big belly crushing her took her breath away as much as his talented big cock. As much as she loved it, she was thankful to have him back away from her.

"Next time you do doggy Big Boy. I can't handle your weight on me."

"Sorry, Miss Cherry. I like doggy, I think your hair would make a good leash." She mulled that over and agreed.

As everyone laughed nine more boys took their turns. Piper got really close to recreating her missed orgasm, but once the boys switched out things faded. She knew the only way to reach her climax was to let someone go longer than ten seconds. As fun as this was, as good as they all were, it was necessity. "Dammit! So, close I can feel it." She kicked her feet on the mat laughing, "This is torture."

"Increase our time then." Angus suggested.

"How fair is that to those who only had ten seconds?"

"Raincheck them for tomorrows detention."

"If we don't have anyone here preventing this." She frowned, "Fine! Thirty seconds each, I swear I'll make it up to you boys." She felt bad.

"Full minute." Angus winked.

"Don't push your... fuck! Do it."

Angus took on the task and mounted her, grabbing her ankles and fucking her hard for a full minute's time. She was a mess tugging her hair and actually feeding her mouth with strands. It was erotic as hell. In a bold move five boys told Angus they would give up their turns to him. So, without even asking he fucked Piper five entire minutes. She was howling up a storm and cumming so hard she began saying, "JUST FUCK ME! DAMMIT! DON'T YOU DARE STOP."

Angus puckered and brought her to a massive turning point. Piper Cherry lost time from that moment on. With Angus giving up his spot, others took over. Not one followed any timer. When they got near to a final detonation they pulled out and jerked off next to her, as another replaced him. Without worry, three hours went by. She was rolled over and taken from behind by three others. Even Calvin came back for more. Snatching her hair up she hissed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE YOU DON'T WANNA STOP." They didn't.

By 7:25 the boys were wearing out and heading home in small increments. Angus stayed the longest and waited until she was so lost to the world that she didn't even flinch when he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her down the hall. Much cooler she revived enough to realize what was occurring. "Angus? My clothes... your clothes... fuck it!"

With no more guards to watch out for their safety, he just took her downstairs, prowling the halls in the dark. At the water fountain he recalled something he mentioned to her a few days back of this very spot. With strength in his favor, he stood her up to face the lockers next to it and took her from behind. As he slammed her into the locker under pressure Piper screamed bloody murder at his persistent thrusts. Eagerness led to an early buildup. Barely pulling out in time he fired a massive load of white jizz on her ass cheeks. Exhausted they both slid down to the tile floor and leaned against one another for support. Good thing the Janitor's didn't arrive until midnight.

"Jesus, that was incredible." She panted.

"Are you two done?" A voice came echoing from down the hall.

"Josie?" Piper laughed, "You're still here?"

Josie McKellen was also naked, behind her stepped Coach Roman Crandell in all of his glory. Noting Angus he chuckled, "No wonder you're useless on the field these days."

Waving breathlessly Angus flipped his Coach off, "I can still outrun you Coach."

"Angus?" Josie realized who the boy was, "What in the world? I thought you liked my daughter."

"I do."

"Yet you have sex with..." Josie marches over with an angered look until she sees his cock still fully erect and weeping white. "Can I borrow him for a minute Piper? We need to have a... word." Piper consented with a hand motion sending a tuckered-out Angus Furlong to his feet. Dragging him along by hand Josie lead him into Dewey Knowles classroom where she and Roman had christened his desk as something new then shut the door. Click! Even Roman was locked out.

"You going to make me break up with Dakota?"

"No." She knelt in front of Angus and caught him off guard. Licking the cum from his cock long enough to savor it she swallowed him whole. "We talked about that on the football field during your practice." She pulled away long enough to speak, "Just treat my daughter well." Back in the game Coach Josie! Eight throat thrusts later she retreats again, "Please don't hurt her."

"Mrs. McKellen... damn you suck a mean dick." Three minutes of enduring the best head he had ever gotten he wondered how good Piper was when cut loose and nobody to distract her. Shaking off his secondary fantasy Angus grabbed Josie by the back of her head and face fucked her into a gurgling mess. After enough of hearing her gag reflex, he released her and took her backwards to the floor. "I hope your daughter's pussy is as good as yours." He nailed her hard even as she sneered at his ego. Her brain process fell prey to his rough penetration, "Like that Mrs. M?"

"Yesssssss!"

"You should be at detention tomorrow."

"What? Why?" She moaned digging her nails into his shoulder as her legs wrapped his waist. His thick cock ripping her vulva wide she whimpered, "Faster Quarterback!" No problem!

"Just do it."

"I'll try to be there. No promises, I have a lot to do before the girls birthday." Not in the cards but it sounded good.

Smug as all get out Angus came inside her just for the hell of it. Josie being fixed after her twins being born loved it. Even if she didn't care much for the donor. She was just fixated on being fucked. Roman was good but new blood suited her at the moment. She was getting too used to Reese Teller so this, her first intercourse with Furlong was making her crazy. She knew she needed to expand her horizons. While Detention did sound intriguing Josie would simply ignore his request. Outside the locked door they heard Piper, "Are you two done yet?" who then laughed. "I'm so not fucking Roman."

"Naaaaaaa!" Angus nailed Josie one more time. He was going to make her approve of him. Hearing Josie scream her lungs out Piper rolled her eyes and turned to Roman. Roman frowned at his girlfriend's lockout and the fact that she was fucking his prize pupil on the football field. Story of his strife!

Caving to the inevitability of it all the Coach tilted his attention toward Piper, recalling everything he had seen her do over the last couple weeks, in school, and on the field at the Marquette game. Maybe it was time he got even with Josie. This was her best friend. Recalling the Chinese Fire Drill downtown last Saturday and already sampling the Counsellor, if only briefly during a stoplight change, he realized more than three minutes might just make his night. "Fuck you're hot." Roman explored the Counsellor then pinned her to the wall. Piper shivered in his gaze and wasn't exactly turned on by him, but she was still horny. The longer Josie cried out behind her she knew the worse it would be. Her expel of, "Fuck Me!" was solely in her mind.

"When in Rome. Or is that, when Rome is in?" She gave up her hesitation and pounced on the Coach wrapping her arms about his neck, her legs around his hips. Shocked by her agreeing to this the older gent in his early fifties took her to the wall with ease and fucked her silly. In his mind he still had it. In her mind she still needed it. Happy compromise! She at least let him think he was marvelous. This definitely cheered him up.

The Quarterback was a sneak.

The Coach called the play.

Nobody called it quits.

Ehhh! 8:40 PM!

12