Starting from Scratch Ep. 172: AQUA VULVA

Story Info
Pretty Mermaids all in a row! Bottom of the Sea BABY!
5.3k words
4.72
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 172 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Mace left a note on the door."

Cheerleader Tina Wiles was first to reach the front door to Counsellor Piper Cherry's fancy home. "Come on in the water's fine!" She read, "How corny is that?"

"How horny is that?" Deanna Sweeny chuckled, "Open the door Wiles." Whiles they wait!

"I'm going! I'm going!" She turned the knob expecting to hear barking and be attacked by Piper's big ass Rottweiler puppy Rotten. "Dog must be out back too. God, I hope he doesn't hump my leg."

"No worries, I think the dog's gay." Octavia laughed, "I hear he only humps Perbert."

Robin Banks pushed around Tina to take the lead marching into the living room. With no curtains or blinds it was easy to find their target. "Look at Mace." She laughed. Outside by the pool laying on a lawn chaise Mace Belmont was butt ass naked, his dick standing tall and ready for some foxy cheerleaders. "Good thing we didn't bring any guys with us he'd lose that big ass dick of his real fast."

"Daaaaamn!" Deanna whistled, "That fucker's bigger than any guy I've been with. Dibs on the first ride."

"Let's strip off indoors and shock him by joining him naked." Tina suggested. A swift discarding of all thing's dresses and shoes, considering that was all they wore, it was ten seconds of effort. Once nude the five ladies went for the French door. Out by the back fence Rotten realized they had company and came running to greet them as they made their return outdoors. Sniffing their ass and being annoyed they had to take turns pushing Rotten away. Puppy Love was not in the cards. That should have been Mace not some damned canine.

"Hey! Hey! You're here." Mace grinned lifting up his glass of iced tea. "Still plenty of sun left anyone need lotioned up?"

"Hell, yes we do." Tina chuckled. "Can we put puppy indoors he's trying to lick my clit. So not going there."

"ROTTEN! Go lay down. Back fence. NOW!" Mace was boss, the dog lowered his head and headed to the shade of the pump house.

"Nice!" Deanna admired his control over the dog. "You can bark orders at me anytime Big Boy. I'll obey too." She walked right up to him and sat next to him on his chaise, her hand gravitating toward his humongous cock. "I say we oil you instead."

"Works for me. I don't want my ball sack to burn."

Surrounding his chaise Robin notes the recline lever and proceeded to drop him like a rock until totally horizontal. He laughed as they took over his life. Octavia snatching up a bottle of lotion from the concrete beside him stood tall and tipped the bottle squirting lotion down over him from head to toe. "Get to rubbing bitches!" Mace could not agree more.

Taking his tea glass away Lily batted her lashes at him then sat back letting her friends take over. She chose instead to go sit on the edge of the pool and put her feet in. She wasn't upset even though she really liked Mace she just recalled the last time she was here and having to deal with her former boyfriend Knox Hardecker. Even though he was a treacherous asshole she still felt a sliver of loyalty toward him. He did take her virginity back in the day. Affection even! While he cheated on her repeatedly, had she become any better than him? While no committed to boyfriend since Knox, she was certainly whoring it up. Sex was a far better stress reliever than the emotions of constantly watching out for her heart. Being alone was not always pleasant but until the perfect love found her, she was content.

Deanna went straight for Mace's cock lotioning it with both hands. Tina frowning at her dominating it hissed her jealousy, "Share the wealth skank." The two then mentally agreed to team up utilizing a four-palm knuckle thruster hand job that grew even bigger within their grasp. Octavia knelt between his legs on the chaise and focused on his balls, kneading with taunting nails. Three sets of adoring hands on only his genitals, Mace felt like God!

Robin Banks looked around, this being her first time in the backyard. "Piper has got a nice place here."

"Could be better considering how rich she is." Mace sighed, "You should see my parents' house. Ten bedrooms, a pool twice this size, hot tub... I've been telling Aunt Piper she needs one of those, she's considering it. Fuck that feels good." He complimented his groomers who shared the most amazing array of sparkling eyes he had ever seen, surround him. The lust and admiration shining from each set of orbs was mesmerizing, hypnotic even.

"You rich too?" Robin grew curious palming her breasts facing him, then teasing her areolas, her pussy inches from his face from behind. Looking up at her twat he smiled.

"Heck yes! My dad owns a racehorse stable down in Atlanta. Thoroughbreds get bred and sold for huge money. My Mom, Piper's sister is the daughter of a Georgia Senator. Grampa owns a boat load of farmland he rents out. Tons of property actually, not just in Georgia."

"Wow! Marry me." Robin laughed and knelt down behind him and toyed with his hair, a scalp massage appearing to be her thing in this seduction.

"I thought you were dating that Angus guy."

"Dakota and I both are. Can I sit on your face?"

"Chaise might..." Up she went abandoning his scalp. Down came heaven right over his mouth, he was still mumbling even with labia smothering his nose. So far, so sturdy, even though her legs were extra wide due to the width of the chaise. Leaning over him Robin rubbed lotion into his chest as he ate her. Too bad Mace had no idea she had been fucked by a Wrestler a little over an hour again and was licking at his salty leftovers mixed with hers. The cheerleaders knew what teamwork was all about.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" A deafening voice was heard, enticing eyes away from their prize. Lily looking toward a familiar residence drew their attention to the back of Piper's property and beyond.

"Awww hell!" Octavia rolled her eyes, "There's Hardecker and Dip. Jealousy much?"

"Ignore him, he'll go away." Deanna sighed unable to take her eyes off her work, now that her focus had returned. "Fuck his head's big." Her fingers surrounding the crown, lightly corkscrewing it felt incredible to he and she. "It's almost as big as my fist when I clench it."

"Wait until that Mario Kart mushroom pushes up inside you. It's Mama Mia! Letza Go!" Tina laughed! "Okie Dokie! Yippeee! Yahooo!" Gamer!

"We got it already bitch." Octavia winced.

Loud music threatened by Knox to disrupt the naked bitches that he used to nail, shook the neighborhood. Not one of them cared, well only Lily. She knew Knox was worried that she was going to fuck Mace again, so she chose to unite with the girls as support. Easing her way in she rubbed Mace's legs. "Feel the throbbing in his cock." Deanna bulged her eyes, "I think he's ready to cum."

"Lily? Get up here." Octavia coaxed her right over Mace's cock. "Piss off Hardecker by letting Mace give you a facial."

"Okay!" She giggled. Trying not to think about Knox she hovered over Mace as the girls jerked him off with rapid hand motions. Octavia standing up pointed down with both hands to get Hardecker's attention toward his ex. Knox was pacing in circles on his balcony, not even his buddy Dip could calm him down. This meant war! Ironic considering the band on his stereo was Static-X and their song Start a War. Twofold, Lily was his ex and their relationship static.

"Get ready Lily!" Deanna and Tina warned the tiniest of them all while destroying his rod. Octavia rejoined the massage by squeezing Mace's balls extremely hard. In a fit of glory Mace Belmont groaned and fired off a flood of liquid projectiles across Lily's entire face. Her awe meant mouth wide and tasting a Belmontage. He just kept straining and pelting her. The other girls suddenly felt cheated. "Suck the tip, Lily."

As Lily lowered her face to rejoice in his crown, Tina and Deanna licked the sides of his dick, Octavia leaning beneath him to suck on his balls. Watching with binoculars Knox threw a frenzy fit and even kicked poor Dip into a one-legged hop performing a hold his calf hoedown.

"That motherfucker has all five whores on him at once. He's a dead man."

Lily sensing Knox watching closely, lifted away from Mace and stepped over to the fence line and pointed at her face. Zooming in to see her facial Knox tossed his binoculars at Dip then bolted through his house. As he opened the front door, he ran right into his father Winslow and new Mistress Svetlana Goboldsky. Furious, he didn't even apologize for nearly knocking them both over. Nor did he hear Winslow cuss him out. Going, going, gone!

With Lily abandoning the handsome head, Robin stretched to replace her vacancy, her own mouth around his beefy crown. Forcing her way down his shaft, Tina and Deanna felt the progressive thievery and eased back to hold their leader's hair out of the way for a visual. Robin Banks went balls deep showing off in her orchestrated 69 position. Talent for certain!

"Oh, you slut!" Deanna snapped then started licking Robin's cheeks where the bulge of Mace's cock puffed out, Tina laughing licked Robin's opposite cheek. Joint effort, talents never wasted was their motto. Octavia simply sucked on his balls and felt Robin's breath cascade her own cheek. Mace couldn't breathe under Robin's juicy cunt and nearly passed out at so much attention. Just hearing Robin's love of his cock through her numnumnum rant Mace launched another round down her throat. Pulling away to drink up and savor Robin popped free and spit jizz on Octavia's face. Turning to Deanna she shared a tongue full of white, tongues mingling a moment before Robin switched off to Tina and gave her some. Share and share and share a lick... like. Liked!

Inside the house looking out at the poolside chaos, fellow cheerleader Tawny Martin spaced out the two McKellen twins with one arm around each of their shoulders. "We're missing all the fun."

"Oh my god! It's a feeding frenzy." Sable dropped her jaws, "We can't go out there and be a part of that daddy might be watching. We can't even go skinny dipping."

"You bitches might as well. Those bikinis aren't even hiding your pubes and nips."

"Yes they..." Sable peered down at her bikini area to see tufts of pubic hair. "How did I miss that?"

"When you shaved or just now?" Dakota giggled. "I'll go skinny dipping. Not the first time, right Tawny?" They had all gone swimming naked on movie night last week. Of course, it was dark, and Mace shut the exterior lights off for privacy. Their parents were also gone, if not far off in Henry's case, he was right behind Piper's house at Kelly Herbert's home. Thankfully, preoccupied by Serafina Black and Kelly. So many secrets!

"That's our newbie whore." Tawny chuckled, "Hey Sable... there's your man. I think he just noticed the slut posse in action. Even Dip is up there watching with binoculars."

"Wonder where Knox is?" Dakota mentioned.

"Oh crap! Lily is by the fence he must be coming over if she's out there taunting him." Sure, enough Knox Hardecker tried climbing over the fence but was met with a ferocious Rottweiler protecting Lily. Knox quickly disappeared back to his side of the fence. Lily busted up laughing and knelt to hug Rotten, her hero. As gross as it was Rotten licked her face, Mace's cum and all. She didn't even think about it until the fourth drool. Standing up wiping her face she scolded Rotten and told him to go lay down. He did curl up right where Knox might try to cross his path again.

"Yeesh!" Dakota mumbled then looked toward her house. "Daddy is in your room Sable. I saw the curtain move. He's spying on us." Tawny knew he couldn't resist. Easing her arms from their shoulders Tawny stripped her dress off and flung it. Door, open she strutted out and dove into the pool. The twins looked at one another and whimpered.

"Dad's seen us naked before." Sable brought up, "Trav would throw a fit if I got naked and toyed with Mace like they're doing. We pulled one over him last weekend but now..."

"He has no idea which of us is you. Let's do our thing then when you go over to Trav's later, we can switch bikinis to fool him."

"Whoa! Good idea!" She hadn't even thought of going over to the Herbert's in only her bikini. If Dominic Black was visiting like he seemed to be doing a lot lately, she could tease him in the dental floss special. "Let's do this."

"Wait! What ARE we doing?" Dakota laughed.

"I don't think Daddy even looked to see which of us wore what color. Let me be you."

"Umm! Okay! And how far are you... going to go?"

"Be honest! You and Daddy are... getting really close, aren't you?"

"Tooo?"

"Come on... I'm not stupid."

"Maaaaybe!" She shared an evil glimmer.

"I'm taking my bikini off. You blush for me."

"Fine! Go before I change my mind." Dakota had been naked half her day as it was, let her sister indulge. Whatever that meant! Out the door Sable went and ignored her father in the window. Untying her bikini, she waltzed right up to the pools edge and flipped Trav off like Dakota would. Dakota feigning shyness stepped behind her sister and pushed her into the pool. From there she cast Trav a thumbs up as if justice served. From there Dakota walked around the overpowered Mace in the chaise acting embarrassed. This sucked! She wanted in on that big beefy cock. Impossible at the moment.

Robin came over Mace's waning tongue then rolled off. The second she did Deanna took advantage of Mace's loneliness and hopped up to straddle him. The second she lined his beast up and sat down on it she yelped, "HOLY FUCK!"

"I told you." Tina laughed. "Yippeeeeeeee! Yowzaaaaaaaaaa!" Octavia had to palm her friend's mouth. Too much Mario Brothers was annoying. Game over Bitch!

"Enough of the sound effects Mario." Luigi had spoken!

"Soo big! I don't think I can take all of you Mace."

"Do it!" He chuckled. "I dare you."

"Awww hell!" Octavia frowned, "Bitch can't say no to a dare." Deanna fought her pain centers and inch by inch felt his dick consume her interior, ripping her surprising small pussy wide. Feeling his bulbous scrotum ticking her ass cheeks she threw her hands in the air triumphantly.

"I DID IT!" In her cheer she noticed Henry McKellen in Sable's window watching and cringed slightly. Deciding to shrug she rode Mace like a champion, cumming all over beast boys... whopper hopper. Resisting his third nut he held out until she crawled off. The chaise feeling weak he rolled out before anyone else could mount him. Once standing he nearly tripped over himself from being held captive so long, his limbs weak. Catching him Mace found... Dakota? Sable? He simply didn't know which. Feigning a blush, he presumed Sable. "Shit! Your dad's watching." He realized and covered his penis.

"So is Trav." She acted concerned. "Don't rub your dick on me he might get jealous." She was hoping her father would at least.

"Right! Your dad is going to kill me." He rushed behind Robin and used her as a shield. Laughing the girls took the initiative to all wave at Henry at once bouncing about, titties doing the tango. Henry realizing, he was busted withdrew from the window, but still stroked his cock. He was no better than Perbert. Even with his daughters down below, the other girls were just too erotic not to observe.

Speaking of Perbert, Trav stood on his balcony watching and still feeling guilty over what he did in the library. He couldn't even find it in him to laugh at Knox Hardecker in his angered fume. Noting Henry back away from spying he considered it too, until he saw Dakota and Tawny Martin kissing in the pool. "Whoa! God, I hope Sable never does that... unless I'm in the room watching." At least seeing Mace panic at being naked so close to Sable made him feel better. Sable put her palms together as if praying and acted as if she were apologizing long distance. "Awww! She loves me." Foolish human! He hadn't even complained over the micro bikini that barely hid her pleasure parts. As long as she was covered, he was cool.

"Man, this is as insane as watching the cheerleaders get fucked in the library. I get to see them naked twice in one day. Lily even, I can't believe she let Mace cum in her face in front of Knox." He wanted to jack off but just couldn't. He needed to relax and not feel bad about what he did in front of Andrea Beckett. At least she didn't turn him in, even after he accidently shot a thread of cum on her arm when she snuck up on him. "I'll never live that down if Andrea tells Sable. I have to confess before she does." Bad move! Maybe!

Over at the McKellen house Henry was still spying in small doses. Seeing who he thought was Dakota making out with Tawny had him shocked. He couldn't very well punish Dakota for skinny dipping with all that he and she had done in teaching her how to be with Angus, boys in general. Now girls obviously! Least of all a girl he had sex with on his living room couch. He knew Tawny was bi-sexual having been with his wife Josie but now she was turning Dakota? His dick was so hard it was a nightmare.

"At least Sable's keeping her... needles and thread on still. I knew they both borrowed Josie's microkini's before but... seeing the girls in them... there's just nothing I can say anymore. They have me beat." Beat was a good word; he was beating off.

Now that Mace had dove into the water, the girls followed. Tormenting Mace in the pool Robin, Deanna, Octavia, and Tina took turns going under and sucking his dick. Robin even invaded his ass with a tempting tongue. Tina up over him in the water planted a nipple into his mouth and pinched his nose to keep his air sacred. Octavia had different ideas. Shooting away from her girls like a shark Octavia came up underneath Sable and kissed her butt. Squealing into Tawny's mouth of her attacker Sable laughed and shot a glance at Travis. Breaking away from the bigger fish she swam to the back of the pool facing Travis and lured Octavia and Tawny to join her. Octavia catching her breath told whom she thought was Dakota, "Let's tease Perbert and see if he jerks off."

"Do it!" Sable wanted to get away with this without him suspecting. Resisting any blush Sable endured Octavia diving under and licking her asshole. This reminded her of the day she posed as Dakota in school and had her asshole licked hard by Angus Furlong. Her expression instantly went full on "OH MY GOD!" Sure, enough Travis couldn't take it anymore and pulled his dick out and watched. He was torn mind you because the real Dakota was pacing the edge of the pool to cater to her father and Travis as Sable. Pretty darn convincingly too.

Tawny on the other hand was not caring about Perbert's reaction even though Sable had warned her when hooking up in the pool that she was really Sable but acting like Dakota. She said Dakota dared her and that if her dad said anything she would cover for her and take the punishment. Tawny found their deception interesting. With her curiosity more on Henry trying to mask himself Tawny stared at him watching and razzed him. Henry knowing, she still spotted him even while concealed by curtains. Swallowing dryly, he feverishly fisted his dick. He was more into watching Dakota's reaction to an invading tongue even though he couldn't see much of Octavia outside of her kneeling underwater behind his eldest.

Totally fooled by Sable he pulled the curtain aside a bit more to show his dick only through the parted curtain. A risk he knew but he wanted Tawny to see it, possibly even Dakota. Cumming hard and fast his nut splattered across the windowpane. Tawny omitted telling Sable wanting her to find the mess on her own later. Henry in his panic simply shut the curtain and went for a washcloth to clean his drooling dick. Sure, enough it slipped his mind to clean that window.

Sable watching Travis knuckling his dick turned her on. What bothered her however, she questioned her luck. Did he figure out she was really herself and not Dakota? How could he? Was he jerking off to Dakota? Her last thought was that his beating off was probably over everyone in the pool. Leering over her shoulder toward the others she found... "Where did everyone go?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12