Starting from Scratch Ep. 172: AQUA VULVA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're sharking it up underwater. Mace is being swarmed like piranhas at munch time."

"Wow! I hope he can hold his breath."

"Trust me the ladies can. If he runs low, they'll blow air into his mouth just to make certain he gets off underwater. This is something they did to... our secret?" A nod to accompany the query Sable yelps and kicks at Octavia, "She forgot I was a virgin still." Fingers trying to infest her cunt Sable panicked. Tawny ducked under and wiggled a finger at Octavia then played deep sea charades to inform her friend of virginity. Octavia rolled her eyes and pelted her temple with her hand mimicking, "Duh!" Both girls rising for air Octavia hugged her prey and mumbled, "Sorry Dakota, Baby." Still fooled! A kiss to her shoulder Octavia left to rejoin the others at the center of the pool.

"Finish your story." Sable had to know.

"We bitches went swimming at a cave outside Nashville with some Harvester-Kent guys. You'll meet Levi, Carson, and Webber at next Friday's game. I'll introduce you. We got good at holding our breathes and making the guys happy. Maybe before the weather changes we can sneak up there. After you lose that pesky virginity." She tweaked Sable's nose. Before Sable could say, "Cool!" She heard Knox Hardecker cussing yet again with Lily standing at the fence talking to him. Rotten standing guard growling until Lily calmed the dog.

"Knox sounds like he's crying."

"Fuck Hardecker!" Hearing that Sable had an odd imaginary visual of she and Knox. Recalling when he and Dip snuck up on, she and her sister wearing similar micro bikinis. All of the times Knox had even seen or stripped her naked came flooding back. Whimpering between looking toward the fence then, toward her home, and finally back up at Travis she had to shake it all off. Trav was straining she could tell. As if right there with him she saw him shoot off over the wood supports holding up the handrail of his balcony. Even from a distance she saw him call the shots.

"Trav just came!"

"Don't care! Not gonna look." Tawny chuckled, "Neither should you... Dakota." A tilt of her profile the Redhead kissed Sable all over again. To Trav's misfortune Sable flipped him off Dakota style. The real Dakota still looking stunned by everyone underwater saw Travis and moved to the foot of the pool as if guarding Sable. Pointing at Travis with a pouty face she reacted as Sable might. Sure, enough his guilt trip made him tense up and offer an expression of sorrow.

"PUT THAT AWAY! THAT'S MINE!" Sable hearing Dakota laughed into Tawny's mouth at her sister. "GO INSIDE! I'LL BE OVER LATER." Strangely, Travis pouted and shuffled back into his bedroom and closed his door. "Silly putty!" She called his weakness. "Can I be me now?"

She knew Tawny had to know of their switch or they wouldn't be making out. Jumping into the pool Dakota drug Sable under and held their breath. Taking off her top Dakota handed it to Sable, and she awkwardly tied it on as Tawny watched from above keeping an eye on Henry if he were still watching. If he was, he was hiding well. Up for air briefly, Sable went back under and tied on her bottoms. The true Dakota was free.

Both rising for air again, Dakota shrugged, "See what you started?" Rolling up on Tawny with her arms on the side of the pool Dakota took over kissing Tawny. Sable feeling jealousy played... herself... blushing and pouty. "No fair!" Tawny played along and gave Dakota lessons in kissing a girl.

Feeling jilted Sable climbed out of the pool and looked toward Trav's. "I better just go over there. I'll go the long way around, so daddy doesn't make me stay home if he suspects anything. I really hope Dominic is over there." Fingers crossed she used Mace's towel to dry herself before stepping into Piper's home, not wanting to ruin her carpet in leaving. At the French door she took one look back and saw the school of fish rise for air all as one and drag poor Mace back under. "Awesome!" Time to go!

With the undertow being more than Mace could handle he once again found himself helpless in Atlantis. The insatiable sex drives of the cheerleaders found Tina moving up his body and wrapping her legs about his waist. Deanna to her back gripped Mace's thriving cock and relocated it into her girl Tina's vulva, even pinching her labia's aside to complete the transaction allowing her to ride her seahorse Mace. EMT Robin, filled Mace's lungs with an exhaling kiss, an oxygen go-between gave him plenty of fun time without breaking position. Octavia doing the same for Tina allowed both sex partners to fulfill their quest of cumming together. Synchronized sex at its finest!

After feeling his Jetstream course, her interior Tina twitched dramatically and pushed off of him to drift. The vacancy allowed Octavia to mount him for a second ride or die. Savage in nature she was creating a bubble frenzy around her writhing hips as she twerked up a turbulence. Her girls supportive of both lovers, it wasn't long before Mace nutted into her. Thank God these whores were birth control addicts or Mace would have five kids in twenty minutes, not even thinking of the possible outcome... just his outing cum.

Dakota and Tawny breaking lips chose to swim in and witness the underwater antics. Mind blown Dakota almost wished she hadn't committed to Angus Furlong in taking her virginity. Just watching Mace go to town literally taking Octavia to the pool floor and hitting her missionary. Mermaids attending nonstop to bestow airflow kisses maintained his secondary assault on Octavia. Strangely, Mace envisioned her cousin Odessa from the t-shirt shop Crown Prints. Inspirational, he knew he wanted Odessa again at some point, maybe even Odessa's sister Ophelia the Marquette Badger cheerleading captain. So many holes to fill he thought. A rough nut as the girls, including Dakota caressed his body during his aquatic assault. Dakota suddenly had to retreat for air and faced Robin Banks for a moment as she joined her.

"Next time we do this you should fuck Mace." Robin smiled and rolled her hands over her hair to see better.

"Maybe! I'll get there sometime." She giggled peering away at her house. "I think my dad is watching us again. He saw me kiss Tawny, and skinny dip. He's probably pissed off."

"Haven't heard him yelling for you to come home." Robin shot her own glare toward the neighboring home. "Of course, I've been underwater most of the last thirty minutes."

"You guys are amazing. How many times has Mace been up for air?"

"Twice!" She giggled. "If you're going to be one of us you need to get practice. Breath in real deep then go down and feed Mace's mouth."

"That's not hard. I've kissed him remember?"

"I do! Playa!" Robin razzed her with her tongue.

"Takes one to know one."

"Oh, I freely admit I am. Don't think for a second Furlong isn't. You have one thing in favor though... he has feelings for you."

"And you, obviously."

"He wants what I can offer him is all. Sex five times a day if he wanted it. I let him play around and even join him. If you can offer him that, I guarantee he'll keep you too."

"I'm not sure I want a relationship anyway. I mean I like him but..." Deanna Sweeny rises for air, inhales deep, flips them off and dives back under. "I guess we're not saving lives up here, are we?"

"Nope! You suck face with Belmont I'll blow air up Octavia's ass. Mace seems to like fucking Octavulva more than us. Long as I get that dick again down the road, I'm good."

"Right!" Dakota giggled then took a healthy breath. Going under she swam to Mace's side and lifted his chin winking at him. Kissing him she shared her every ounce of exhale then patted his cheek upon departure. Mace faltered a moment in pounding Octavia to watch Dakota's hot retreat. She had an incredible body. Someday he thought! Maybe! Like Dakota... just maybe.

Another ten minutes of torpedo practice Mace called it and rushed to the surface. His first glimpse of the surface world AquaMace saw his Mera image. Along the back fence he found Lily facing it and heard not only Knox Hardecker bitching but his father Winslow trying to calm his son down. Wading to the edge of the pool Mace launched himself out and rushed to Lily's defense, Rotten pacing the fence whining at the drama on the other side. Finding Lily crying Mace drew her into a hug that she melted into. Feeling his erection wet and curling up over her tummy she lifted her cheek from his shoulder and peered up into his eyes. A second to search one another's souls she hopped up into his arms and shifted her thighs to gouge her cunt. Sinking in tightly she rode him with Knox literally three to four feet away on the other side of the fence. Unable to see unless he climbed up Knox could only hear Lily's soft sensual moans.

Heartbroken yet again, Knox resisted fighting his father and lowered his head in defeat. Aiming for a peaceful resolution Winslow insisted his son come back inside the house. On their shuffle across his yard, they heard Lily scream out, an orgasm so loud that the octave pierced over the music from Knox Hardecker's bedroom. Looking up at the annoying music both Knox and Winslow felt raindrops falling. "What the hell? It's barely cloudy." Win grimaced then saw Dexter "Dip" Poole peering over with his teeth gnashed, an apologetic look in his eye. Dumb fucker! When it rains it scores!

"Who's that blond girl on the balcony with Dip?" Robin asked Dakota as Dakota put on her sister's discarded bikini.

"I think that's Svetlana. Sable said she met her last Sunday. Russian!"

"Bitch is gorgeous." Deanna chimed in, "What's she doing up there with a dumbass like Dip?"

"Drip!" Octavia chuckled.

Yes, he did!

12