Starting from Scratch Ep. 173: SKINWALKER

Story Info
Sable tests Dominic's patience, and Trav's tongue. Poor Kelly!
5.7k words
4.8
3.2k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 173 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I feel like I'm streaking."

Sable McKellen having just left Piper Cherry's swimming pool where her fellow cheerleaders were engaging in sex with Mace Belmont grew aware of traffic and outside activity. Deciding to take the long way around the block to visit her clueless but adorable boyfriend Travis Herbert meant a lot more houses for people to see her in passing. With zero coverage outside of her mom's next to no fabric micro bikini, which hid next to nothing she was nervous but wet as hell. It wasn't from her time in Piper's pool either. With only a thread gone MIA between her cheeks, her entire butt was showing. In what would be illegal if caught or turned in she just took the risk. Areolas daring the thin patches over them to stay in place as her 34B's bounced along as she walked, skipped actually, she was giddy. Her bikini bottoms were so narrow that only her tight slit was hiding out. Above the patch her neatly groomed brown tower of pubic fuzz stuck up over them which was outrageously sexy by itself.

Working on her shyness she told herself to just risk it all. Life was too short to not let guys prove to her they liked what they saw. The more she traded places with her sister and getting a real taste of a man's touch, tongue even, a girl's flick for that matter, Sable was horny every second of every day. So, this was how her mother felt. Sable had to snicker at that revelation, then at hearing her sister always confessing that she intended to be better and craved more than Josie it just sank in. Sissy was on to something. Perhaps Sable should rethink that questionable outlook. Doing things right in front of Travis was incredible, he so stupid that he couldn't even tell the sisters apart. Hardly anyone knew what to look for to sort out distinguishing features. As long as they groomed themselves the same way, wore the same perfume, and hygiene products nobody would know who was whom. Only their tonsils told the tale. Sable still had hers. "I wonder if I would get enough birthday money to have mine removed." Silly girl!

"I can always borrow a t-shirt from Trav if needed. What worries me more than anything is if Trav's mom Kelly disapproves of how much skin I'm showing off in front of Trav, or even Dominic if he happens to be there. One call to Dad and I'll likely be grounded. Then again, Daddy was spying on all of us from my bedroom window. He didn't make us come home. We did have that talk about us being treated as adults so maybe he considered that arguing would be pointless. Maybe he knew he was busted watching us and is just clamming up to hide his curiosity. The cheerleaders were all naked and skinny dipping. So was I for that matter, but Dakota will take the blame saying I was her. Gosh! So much to think about. I feel like I can do anything." It was a risk her overcoming shyness sought to take.

Rounding her first corner she froze in step seeing three different neighbors outside either washing their car, trimming bushes, or watering flower beds. The neighborhood of Hooters Crossing was mostly middle-aged folks so that in most cases meant teenagers or sadly grandkids. She whimpered at the possibility some parent might yell at her but stayed on course. The man washing his car waved at her and grinned, no way was he offended. The hedge buzzing stopped to watch her and he too smiled. So far so good, all men! The bed wetter also a male but in his mid 60's discovered her and he simply stared. All of those gentlemen were across the street to her right at Bulging Eyes court, a cul-de-sac of four homes. Busy area today! With rain in the forecast according to super-hot Channel 12 weather girl Kendra Goony people were out in abundance. Enjoy it while it lasts. Her as much as the sunshine.

Bypassing Trav's street just for fun she wanted to test her nerves further, see more eyes checking her out. It was addictive! Reaching the next block over she continued looking for challengers. To her left along Horned Fowl Street which the sign was vandalized by Knox Hardecker and his posse, she giggled at the alteration. Turned into Horny Fowl with a spray paint one random night of mischief it was pretty hilarious. On her way down the block, she heard a door open on a house to her left and looked over to see a really cute guy checking his mailbox on the side of his home. His dog a small, wired hair terrier pup caught him off guard and bolted around him toward her. She froze like a deer in head lights.

Hearing him say "BARNEY GET BACK HERE!" She found the rambunctious canine running circles around her legs and trying to jump on her as she danced out of its way so as not to get scratches on her gorgeous legs. "Can you grab him? He won't bite." The 30 something white male stepped out in sweatpants and a Tennessee Titan's t-shirt walking barefoot across his yard. The dog did not want picked up as much as Sable tried to capture him, but each time the dog circled back toward her. Bending over Sable's totally bare bottom flashed right at the dog owner, he greeting a killer shot up her thigh gap at the narrow constriction barely masking her thin labia. A silent whistle of, "Niiiice!" he let her keep trying. The men at the cul-de-sac literally stopped everything and congregated together at the opening to their circle to see Sable chasing that wild pooch about. It made their day.

Finally, Sable caught the pup and cradled him in her arms. Worried of scratching her the owner raced to her assistance and reached in to grab Barney. In reaching for the pup the owner's knuckles brushed the patch over her left nipple and accidently hooked his pinky on the string above it. Nipple exposed he gnashed his teeth. "Shit! Hung up on you, sorry about that." She flared her eyes peering down at her nipple exposed to him in plain sight. Covering up with an expected blush she lingers there a moment until he had Barney under control and removed his captured pinky. Shyly covering up she stared at the owner with intrigue. What was he thinking about after that?

"How have I never seen this guy before? Mmm!" Unlike Sable to react this way she couldn't resist him, his eyes were dreamy in a Paul Walker kind of way, God rest his soul. "Barney's a hand full." She spoke bright eyed and fearing to blink. The owner hearing hand full actually looked at her breast. Mind read Pauly! She shivered and looked herself over rather than stare. "Did I get scratched anywhere?" Oh, Sable, she wanted him to look her over.

"Dunno! Let me see." She puts her arms to her side and lets him inspect her front thinking how much fun this was. The men in the cul-de-sac found themselves chuckling at their unexpected peep show. Standing together watching and talking about her the gossip was stimulating for certain. All three, even the elder thinking her tight little ass was incredible. The question was... how old was this girl? She looked fourteen or fifteen but to be wearing so little concerned them. They didn't know the dog owner so felt the need to make sure the girl was safe. Bending down and resisting Barney's thrashing about Paul's clone eyed Sable's lower tummy where her pubes peered out. Huffing his cheeks, he noted the men watching and stood up. "No red marks. You look fine." Very fine even. "I'm Josh!"

"Hi Josh! I'm Sable."

"That's... some bikini."

"Like it?"

"Probably more than I should." He chuckled. "Live around here?"

"Around the block there on Epicenter Court." She turned only her torso to point, "I just came from swimming in my neighbors pool."

"Going the wrong way home?" He smirked with a wincing eye.

"Oh! I'm going to see my boy... my friend Travis. He lives on Quaking Limbs."

"I bet he does. I think you missed his street. Maybe those guys back there know and came out to make certain you got to your destination." Josh winked. "Well, thanks for saving Barney."

"I'm eighteen." She advised placing her hands behind her back trying to keep his attention. Hopping twice on her toes to compensate her nerves. Boobies bouncing, he had to pause and check them out. Men! No worse than the elders seeing her butt cheeks wiggle. Right?

"Oh yeah? Sounds fun! I'm 32."

"That sounds fun too." She bit her lower lip.

"Uhhh?" Josh found Barney too excitable. "I need to put him inside before he leaps out of my hands."

Her eyes immediately dropped to his sweats to see an erection and thought, "After I lose my virginity you can put him inside me." He did note her mischievous gaze. Sable was coming into her own sexuality. Before he could officially turn away Sable stepped closer to pet Barney goodbye.

"You be good Mister! Mind Josh he's your Master." That word was always on her mind these days, knowing how Kelly Herbert served her master Dominic Block. Speaking of the Devil himself she heard a vehicle approach. Sable glanced left to see a monster Dodge Ram and a certain Dominic Black behind the wheel. Bypassing Kelly's Street, Dom pulled up on them and rolled his window down.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Josh knew he needed to go; Dom was huge even inside the truck. For all he knew Dom could be the girl's dad.

"She just helped me catch my dog." He paused to defend her.

"Uh huh! Get in I'll take you to see the punk."

"I can walk. Tell Trav I'll be there in a minute."

"Wasn't a request."

"You don't own me." She flipped her tongue at him. Sable was on the right track. That term Master she had just referred Josh to was haunting her. Defying Dom made him growl and stare at Josh.

"Thanks again for saving Barn." Josh chose retreat, the giant was looking irritable, and the homeowner was not wanting a visit from the police. Turning away Sable said, "Bye Josh! Bye Barney!" Josh simply cast a knuckle over his shoulder to let her know he heard her.

"You gettin' in?" Dom grew even more grumpy.

"Nope!" She pivoted on the ball of her bare foot and started walking. Dom giving her a head start looked at her from behind and growled. Outside of two threads, one between her shoulders, the other about her hips, from behind the girl was naked. Idling there he shot one last glance at Josh then peered in his rearview mirror at a cluster of male residents. The trio of neighbors realized he saw them gawking and hurried back to their landscaping and car detailing duties. Dom knew how to intimidate even without direct eye contact.

Rolling on he remained behind her as if making certain she got to Kelly's house safely. He owed her father Henry that much in keeping his kid safe. More eyes on Quaking Limbs Street behind them checked her out. She was thrilled to be noticed. Knowing Dom was behind her she wiggled extra hard to offer him a healthy dose of tease, pausing to bend over in front of him and act as if she stepped on something, removing what wasn't there as a act. The forward motion constricted her bikini bottoms until the material entered the narrow folds of her labia. Wet beyond measure, she reached down between her thighs to adjust her bottoms for comfort, the patch having sank between her lips and the folds now to each side of the thin material. "Oh my gosh my pussy's hanging out." Sudden inspiration she stopped and left her lips peeking and turned to Dom. Braking he looked her in the eye.

"Why are following me? Isn't that called stalking?"

"Making sure you get there."

"I'm only going around the block. You can go on."

"WALK!" He pointed.

"Bossy!" She razzed him again. Turning away she walked six feet then stopped again. "Mister Black?"

"What?" He acted perturbed.

"Do you think I have a nice body?" Her fingers went beneath her two tiny breast coverings to palm her tits, the material over her knuckles.

"WALK!"

"Yes, or no?"

Finally, he gunned his truck and left her behind. Pulling up in front of Kelly's house he parked and got out. Wearing denim jeans and a black muscle shirt his sinew rippled like a God. Stetson and smoked shades he was almost menacing in demeanor. Without giving her another glance to see if she were walking between houses the next block over, he headed straight for the Herbert's front door and went on in. With him out of her hair Sable giggled and took her time. Other neighbors received fluttering fingertips. "Gosh this must be how Dakota and Mom feel when they tease. I think I can get used to this." DNA!

"Dom is noticing me more, I can tell. Fingers crossed! I want him to notice me... " A shiver she slyly touched her clit beneath the narrow patch. A gasp at the sudden burst of juices she expelled in just the slightest tickle she moaned and looked about to see if anyone had seen her. Nope! Darn it! Walking by Daphne Dillman's house she saw her outside working out on a freestanding punching bag, fists and kicks both. Never seeing Daphne before today she watched her briefly with admiration then moved on before being caught. That and her dog Achilles looked mean.

A seven-minute walk around the block she eyeballed Knox Hardecker's house to make certain she was safe. Music playing but no Knox. Oddly she was disappointed wanting to hear him whistle at her. Not that she was into Knox, not after how he and Dip Poole cornered them by Piper's pool and tried to get fresh. Yet again, Knox was probably inside pissed off at seeing Mace Belmont and his ex-girlfriend Lily Kramer naked by Piper Cherry's pool.

Crossing the street and reaching the front door to Trav's home she rang the doorbell, seeing as Dom had shut the door on her to keep the house cool. It was common courtesy to wait until greeted anyway, unlike walking right into Piper Cherry's as bombshell blonde had often told the girls they could. A nasty rule on Piper's part considering their father just walks in and takes her whenever he felt the urge. Some day that would go, oh so wrong.

Travis hearing the doorbell came bounding downstairs almost tripping to reach his girl. While not certain it was her, he knew she was coming over after her swim. Sure, enough it was... "Holy crap! There's nothing to your bikini." Even having seen it earlier when watching the cheerleaders swimming, he bulged his eyes, almost worried his mother might object. Of course, he would fire back with, "Oh, but Dom can come over and tie you up while I'm here?" He had his mother cornered in that handbook. She was cooking supper in the kitchen and Dom was in there with her. He knew he was here by his overpowering cologne. That and his truck in front of the house now that the door was open.

"Want me to go home and change?" She feigned a blush, this time resisting the reality of shame.

"Hell no! Get in here!" He opened the outer door and grabbed her wrist tightly. Abandoning the door, it was left open so that he could get Sable upstairs before Dom and his mom could see how skimpy she was dressed. He had no clue Dominic had already seen her on the street. Fighting over it was not something he wanted to do but would if Kelly brought it up.

"Hang on!" Sable pulled Trav off balance but caught him as he was on the second step going up and she still on the landing. "I want to say hi to Kelly." Tearing away from his grip she strutted right for the kitchen. Jaw dropping Travis palmed his brow and did an impression of Homer Simpson, "Doh!" This could get ugly.

Barging in as Kelly prepped sloppy joes and fries, Dom behind her with his arms about her waist, Kelly reacted to Sable's greet of, "Hi, Mrs. Herbert." Looking back Kelly stared at Sable's next to nude outfit and found herself speechless. Dom grumbling at the situation stayed out of it. Not his kid, not his worry. Not anymore at least! While protective of Henry's daughter to a minor degree he simply didn't want to look at her. Mainly because the kid was too fucking built to not check out. His gut told him she was trying to push his buttons by teasing him.

"Hello Sable. Where are your clothes?" Kelly managed but smirked regardless.

"These are my clothes. I went swimming in Piper's pool and came here right after."

"Your parents let you... wear so little?"

"Yep! You should mom rock these bikini's out. I bet you'd look cute in one, you should buy her one Dominic." Dom ignored her and rubbed up on Kelly from behind. He hadn't boasted much of an erection until Sable stepped in. Kelly had a hunch that bikini had something to do with it. Still, she knew better than to speak out of turn, her master might scold her. Not that Kelly was wearing much herself, simply threaded out daisy dukes and a crop top in pink. Zero underwear!

"It is... adorable. Perhaps a big strong man would want me to wear a bikini such as that?" She did not look up at Dom merely offering intel that she would most certainly wear one. Dom resisted even a glance. Of course, she had a whole drawer of such skimpy bikinis. Just ask Mace Belmont. Knox Hardecker if pressed!

"I can borrow a t-shirt from Travis if you want to try this one on."

"She'll pass!" Dom spoke up. "Go tease the boy until dinner's ready."

"He's so bossy." Sable loved saying that to him just to get his goat. "Fine! We'll be in his room making out hot and heavy. Did I just say that? Maybe I'm not so shy anymore. Nope! Long gone!"

"Are you staying for dinner?" Kelly needed to know.

"Sloppy seconds? I mean Sloppy Joe's? Sure! If you have enough."

"There will be plenty."

"Thanks Kelly! I'm going to head up now. Bye Bossy!" She giggled. Once gone Dom hisses his troubled response and hugs Kelly from behind.

"You are displeased?" Kel asked.

"In what? You ain't done nothin'."

"No master... in her swimwear."

"That's on her. You notice a change in that kid since breakfast last Sunday?"

"I think she's trying to impress Travis."

"More than likely workin'. I'm gonna go wash up, I smell like crap from working out. Came straight here because of my work schedule. Almost cancelled supper with ya but felt like... bein' here."

"Master? May I ask you a question?"

"I reckon."

"Do you... regret sharing ownership of me with Sable's father?"

"I'm good!"

"It is just... you seem... different."

"How's that." He eased away.

"I am... not accustomed to you... loving on me."

"I do what I want. You accept!"

"Of course, master. If I speak out of turn, I apologize."

"I will NEVER be what McKellen is to you. If I kiss you, it's because I want to, not to show you love, but to fulfill my own needs. What I DO love is tearin' your holes up."

"And I dearly... I want you to. I am here to please you."

"Fuck that dearly shit. You're nothing but my slave to do my bidding. I do what I want, you do what I demand."

"Without question master."

"Good!" He fidgets, "You want one of those..." He realized he was giving her a choice then switched it up, "I'm buying one of those bikinis."

"You know I have many bikinis already. Is it because you know I would look sexy in one so skimpy? I can quickly go put one on. Show off in it."

"Both!" Hearing yells coming from outside Dom checks out what was causing the disturbance. "What's with that piss ant Hardecker? His dad and he are wrestling by the fence to the blondie's house."

"He has been cussing and throwing a fit for twenty minutes. Knox must have come back outside. You just noticed?"

"Guess so! I'm going up to shower."

"You have fresh clothing in my basket by the bed."

"Thanks!" He slapped her ass and left the kitchen. As soon as Dom had left her sight, she creased her brow. First watching Knox in anguish, she almost giggled, then froze in emotion. Knox controlling her these days seemed strong, now, not so much. She knew after whatever this teary tantrum was all about that he would turn on her and demand sex. A nibbled lower lip she grinned. She was ready to obey. First Dom, then Knox if necessary. Life was not all bad. As long as Knox and his asshole friends left her son in peace. Even she was not so dumb as to believe that would be the case. Her own imbedded orders straight from Dominic's mouth left her ready to comply. One last thought before checking on her hamburger meat she peered toward the ceiling.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12