Starting from Scratch Ep. 173: SKINWALKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is Sable up to?"

********

Heading up the staircase Dom caught a glimpse out the window at the top of the flight, that faced the Hardecker home. A clear shot to the balcony he noticed a familiar face in fellow Cashanova dancer Svetlana Goboldky. "What the hell is that mad Russkie doing out there with... that ain't Hardecker. Is she... jerking that skinny guy off?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Her life!"

Diverting to Kelly's bedroom he noted her bedroom window also facing the balcony next door. Snooping he had an even better angle now. "Yep! Ain't no taming that critter even if she does say McKellen is her master. Don't take no rocket scientist to know she's caterin' to his ego. Wonder how much her Sugar Daddy Winslow is payin' her?"

Giggles from the bedroom next to Kelly's, Dom tried to overlook what he was hearing. Gathering his fresh clothing, one set of three he left here in case of emergencies he started for the bathroom then noticed Trav's door ajar. Curiosity just butchered the feline! Slyly wall hugging, he ventured to the door and peeked in to see Sable on her belly facing the door and Travis behind her. Only seeing the top of the boy's head, he had a pretty good idea what he was doing. Trying anyways!

Sensing Dominic yet not one hundred percent positive, Sable looked right at him then lifted her ass higher so that he could tell there was no bikini strings. An unintentional point toward the floor he saw her entire bikini lying on the carpet. Her uncovered body in full bloom, Trav was obviously trying his best to eat her out. Having heard she was still a virgin Dom frowned. Not for much longer he thought to himself. Strangely, he was happy for the boy! Her eyes unblinkingly stared at the doorway as if hoping he was looking. Uncertain if she was actually seeing him, she bit her lower lip and expressed how good Trav was doing behind her. Experimentation it seemed; she moaned softly trying not to be too loud. "Eat me, Master!" She spoke out and reached her opened hands toward the door as if pleading for his entrance. Trav thought she was messing with him again in calling him master. He was too into what he was doing to care. Num Num Num! NUMSKULL!

His sightline limited Dom dared to palm the door and ease it open another inch. She caught on to the movement and flared her eyes at Dom. Ass moving up and down sensually she shared an inner ecstasy directly at him. Panting and tilting her head at Trav's tongue she alluded just how good he was doing. Shaking his head Dom left her to the assholes feeding. She pouted at Dom's retreat, it seemed he was really curious, or he'd never have nudged the door and stared into her eyes.

Not intending to go so far with Travis all it took was recalling her make out session with Tawny Martin. Factor in Angus Furlong licking her asshole thinking she was Dakota, and teasing that Josh guy down the street, compiled with her crush on Dominic she was eager to change her tune. Trav's lucky day, this was his first taste of pussy, unless you counted the time, he tried to hoist her up to his balcony to get clothing when Knox Hardecker stripped both of them and left them to streak. All Sable knew was this... Tawny ate pussy better. Trav was just... there in her time of greed. It did make her crazy that Travis had no idea Dom stood watching them. She had no intention of telling him either.

Showering, Dom pondered what he had just seen. Henry McKellen wasn't exactly a friend, more a confidante. Recently he had made a pact to share Kelly but with the condition that Henry nonchalantly coach him on how to be a bit more intimate with Kelly. The agreement leading to Henry asking Dom to reverse the favor and share with him how to be more dominant. Interesting proposal! And now his kid was showing off trying to get his attention. His dick was stone cold hard.

"Can't happen!" He hissed spitting water from his lips. "She's too young. Much as me and the boy are at each other's throats, I don't wanna make it any worse. McKellen's brat needs to behave herself and focus on someone more her speed. Reckon her shyness is long gone." Peering down at his clean dick he realized just how erect he had gotten. Obviously, it wasn't Kelly making him hard, nor Svetlana next door. "Kid does have one helluva nice body." Grumbling at his realization he turned the water off and stepped out to dry. Wrapping his waist as he always did, he opened the bathroom door, first instinct to look around for Kelly. Still hearing moans from the boy's room Dom just had to take another look.

This time around poor Trav found Sable sitting up over his face, Trav laying on his back behind her. Totally blinded by her thighs in the angle she was in she gyrated over his tongue and shot a glance over at the giant. A shy smile and a razzing tongue she let him know she was aware of his spying. Dom stood there idle watching but not so much as touching himself. His erection now lowered in height; this was more of an inspection. One she seemed fine with. Catching him off guard Kelly Herbert eased her arms about his waist from behind and merely lay her chin upon his back. Busted but without shock Dom turned in step into her and peered down into her eyes. With no words he walked her backwards down the hall and into her bedroom. Door shut!

"Your boy's gettin' experience."

"As is my other master's daughter. Dinner is ready."

"Let it simmer."

"I turned it off, but it will get cold."

"I meant the Bobbsey Twins. For the record... I heard them and let my master brain see where your boy might be goin' wrong."

"Travis?"

"Yep! The boy needs to grow a pair. Be a real man. Not let Queenie over there be on top like she was."

"Should they not learn on their own what they wish to be?"

"Your boy wants to be what she wants him to be. He needs to stand on his own two... not his own four." He sat on the bed and began getting dressed. He eyed her bedside clock and knew his time wasn't great enough to tackle Kelly. Growling he put fresh socks on then grabbed his jeans. "She needs to know her place too. You notice she's awful lippy?"

"Testing you I think."

"Me? My patience for sure."

"May I speak freely?"

"Hurry it up." Legs in his pants he stood to pull them up, towering over Kel.

"I believe she... has a crush on you as well. Travis unfortunately is... accessible. She is a sweet girl, but I fear she is using him."

"She just needs set straight. That's what I'm sayin' your boy needs to master up."

"We both know this will never happen. My son is..."

"Weak and whiney! Only shows off vocally with nothin' backing it up. That's why he's bullied at school, hell, right in your front yard."

A size 4X button down black western shirt on over his arms he withheld buttoning it up. Taking his Stetson hat from her bedpost he put it on Kelly and watched it hide her eyes, dwarfing her smaller head, she merely smiled. "I understand master."

"Ain't my job to toughen him up... but... I'm thinkin' the babysitter can bring it out in him if she tries hard enough."

"What are you...?" She lifts the brow of his hat up to look at him shyly. "You... wish me to show her how to... be..."

"Yup!"

"What of Sir Henry? Should he not be aware of what I teach his daughter? I do not wish to upset him."

"That's why you say nothing to Henpeck unless he asks a direct question. You don't even offer up a hint. You're coachin' her on slavemissive not passion."

"I understand. May I not interfere until after their birthday's? Her's is tomorrow."

"You get the boy any gift?"

"Not yet. Perhaps, I will start by taking Sable shopping with me. I will begin my talk then when we are alone."

"Sounds like a plan. You need money for his present?"

"I have none to spare." She lowers her eyelids shamefully requesting without asking for money vocally. Taking out his wallet he hands her three-hundred-dollar bills, showing her, he was not so dark and cruel. He had his moments. Tossing the cash on her bedside stand he lets her button his shirt up. She was grateful for her master's kind gesture considering he was already paying her bills. It was like they were married but he was not staying there overnight, just there when he felt like getting some or eating home cooked meals. The commitment was power over nothingness. Kelly thought of herself as nothing, merely his. Only being a mother sometimes conflicted, but even that was fading. Tragic that Henry McKellen her passionate master might cloud her judgment as time went on.

A shrill squeal heard Dom smirked, "Should be you, shouldn't it?"

"Yes master!"

"Reckon I need to text my other half to kiss on that clit awhile, huh?"

"Sir Henry will come to me when he is ready master. He has other obligations." Wife, RPG game, ten other women! "Like you, I await your presence."

"Alright! Those two worked up an appetite so ring the dinner bell. I'll be down in a bit." His hat reclaimed she turns away and goes to the head of the stairs and rallies a loud, "DINNER!" then heads back down. Dom slapped on cologne and undid his pants in preparation of tucking in his shirt. Stalling to groan as he heard Travis bolt downstairs like a greedy bitch, the boys woohoo did not help Dom's confidence. As he started tucking his shirt in Sable shuffled to the opened door and caught him with his hand down his jeans. Wearing only that micro bikini she stopped to watch him.

"You mind?" He winced as she stared him down.

"That you watched me. No! It's only fair I watch you."

"Nothin' to see! Get on down." He meant the lower level, his mistake. Giggling she knelt in the doorway having Googled BDSM in her bedroom at home over the last week to pick up on things. Hands to her sides, chin down, eyes lowered as respect. Dom cocked an eyebrow and finished his neatness and zipped up. Shaking his head, he stepped in front of her and sighed. "Stay there for all I care. My belly's growlin'!"

Moving around her he went to dinner. Sable pouted and chose that moment to notice his dirty clothing on the floor. Slyly she crawled on her hands and knees and plucked up his boxers and inhaled them with a look of better than anything. So close! She went so far as to put her fist through the fly of his boxers and placed her mouth around her knuckles. His dick was as big as her forearm, the head as thick as her fist. Giggling she gave up on the fantasy before she got caught.

"I can't wait to get this virginity out of the way."

She just wished she hadn't committed to offering it to Travis. Standing up she headed downstairs but wavered at movement through the window by the stairs. Spotting Knox Hardecker standing alone on his balcony crying she felt a glimmer of empathy.

"He must be upset over Lily still." Even more upset if he knew his ex was fucked by Mace right on the other side of the fence when he was battling his dad away. Four feet away Mace Belmont made the tiny blond cheerleader cum hard. She him! "He deserves..." She fidgeted and left her opinion unfinished. Sloppy Joe's did sound good. Rubbing her tummy her fingers slid beneath her bottoms and rubbed her wetness. "Oh, gosh! I forgot my pubes were hanging out when Kelly looked at my bikini." Shrugging she hurried on down to dinner.

Sloppy seconds. Seeing her pubes again!

She still found that funny.

12