Starting from Scratch Ep. 174: DIPlomatic IMMUNITY

Story Info
Svetlana gives advice to Knox. That went over well!
4.9k words
4.84
2.8k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 174 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Right this way my Russian Cosmonaughty!"

"Sugar Da Da take me to moon."

Winslow Hardecker opened his passenger door like a gentleman and took the lovely Svetlana Goboldsky's hand in helping her from the front seat. Kissing her knuckle, she winced as if letting it go to her head. She had Winslow by the balls, head over heels in love with her. So much so he was paying her a weekly allowance to be at his beckon call between dancing at Cashanova and his needs. She was more than willing to play his game if it paid her rent. Of course, just one day on stage and in private booths she made her rent. Every dime over was mad money. She paid rent, her sexy roommate Tessa Harper the utilities and food. Match made in heaven!

Guiding her from the car in her skintight red dress fitting like a serpent's skin, Winslow just couldn't keep his hands off of her. Nor could she him, but in her case, she was one hell of an actress. His money, her Oscar gold! Giddy, the couple no more than opened the outer door to his home and the inside door burst wide. In a fit of rage his son Knox ran right into them, a hand even palming her breast without realizing it. He had more pressing concerns. Namely killing Mace Belmont for getting his ex-girlfriend Lily naked a second time by Piper Cherry's pool.

"KNOX! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?" Winslow roared barely keeping his own balance in the impact of bodies. Knox ignored his father and raced around the house. Seeking Svetty's welfare first she looked somewhat shocked by the outburst. "Forgive my tone Angel. Go on inside and wait for me in my bedroom."

"Will be naked before staircase." She kissed his cheek and entered the home. Of course, she would! Even at home she rarely wore clothing. On stage even less! In private she wore... men out.

"Yes! I will not be long."

"Must last all night." She insisted! She knew in under an hour he would be out of energy and unconscious. It was then she would do her nails and find mischief. Although seeing Knox act out as she did Svetty truly didn't want to babysit the young man.

"I'll do my best." Winslow shivered as she walked inside wiggling that tight twerking ass like she owned the place. In his heart maybe! As a lawyer definitely a prenup should he dream big. Closing the door behind her Svetty took off her heels and headed straight upstairs. Dress unzipped by the time she reached the top, arms free at his bedroom door. Yes, she lied to him. Spotting Knox's door open wide she heard a dog barking which meant Piper's dog Rotten trying to prevent Knox from climbing Piper Cherry's fence. Winslow yelling at him to get down did not go over well. A swearing match leading to Knox threatening to kill Mace and the dog made her scowl.

"No like Knoxious fumes!" She peered in to see his balcony door open, the drapes billowing in a nice mid-afternoon breeze. Rejoicing as the air flow caressed her skin, she continued to remove her dress and march right toward the balcony. The noise level higher the closer she stepped hurt her head. Wincing she continued on then found an unexpected visitor. Dip Poole was looking through binoculars at a horde of naked cheerleaders and insanely beating off. It reminded her of the stories she had heard of Travis Herbert. Grinning at his youthful angst Svetty simply walked right out on the balcony pretty as she please and checked out the pool... and the Poole. Dip while not hung like... "Hmmm? Who is Trojan Horse?" She was not playing Jeopardy!

Zeroing in on Mace Belmont crawling out of the water and walking toward the fence she realized he had one hell of a cock. The only one bigger than that was Dominic Black, who just happened to be right next door at the Herbert's. Not even her humored Master Henry McKellen was as large as he was, not far off but hardly compared to this boy. "Ah! Blond neighbor's home. Pool Henry wanted Tessa and I to go lay out by. Must do this with Trojan Horse!" Mace Belmont was on her thought radar.

Dip talking out loud to himself babbled about each individual cheerleader running down their list of names as future conquests. Not a chance in hell! Dip was hardly attractive, skinny as a rail, acne, even a slight lisp. How he even became Knox Hardecker's best buddy was in question.

Hearing a girl telling Knox to just stop and go home Svetty knew there was a hidden female on the blind side of the fence. Upon closer inspection Svetty saw their reflection in the French doors that mirrored the far side of the swimming pool and noticed Mace pick up a short petite blond and fuck her standing up. "Hobby Trojan Horse! Svetlana like!" Even as Mace braced her back against the fence, Knox fought his father. Winslow was just not in shape enough to deal with his son's shenanigans. Seeing his exhaustion Svetty smirked, "Easy money!" Chances are Winslow would be out during his blowjob. Oddly, she was rooting for the son.

Finding it humorous that Dip hadn't even noticed Svetty right beside him she reached over and flicked the tip of his dick. The impact drew his attention as he lowered the binoculars and dropped his jaw. Who was this naked goddess? It came to him quickly, "You must be the Russian. Knox told me you were fine as hell."

"What is wrong with Baby Da Da?"

"Baby Daddy? Knox doesn't have any kids... at least that he's told me about."

"Skinny boy know nothing." She took his binoculars and stepped to the railing to look out over the pool better. Inviting waves out of the cheerleaders who danced about laughing at the world around them. A zoom in on the French door reflection Svetty captured every single detail of Mace fucking Lily and she clinging to him as if in love. It was easy to see through her façade. It was obvious the girl was confused even though pleasure was a nice compromise.

"I know Knox is crazy in love with Lily, the cute blond on the other side of the fence."

"She no love back?"

"I don't think so. Knox cheated on her with every girl he could. It's sad... I dig my boy but Lily is really nice." Dip told her while jerking off looking directly at Svetty's remarkable ass. "I hear you're a stripper at Cashanova?"

"Dancer!"

"Right! You dance there. We've been thinking about coming to watch you some night if we ever scrounge up the money. I'd love a lap dance from you."

"Break piggy bank."

"Your accent is sooo fucking hot."

"You are fluent in hillbilly."

"Guess so, I do live in Tennessee. How did you end up here?"

"College... exchange student from Moscow. I live here now, no go back."

"Here? In the states or with Mister Hardecker?"

"U.S. of Amen!" She couldn't stop watching what was unfolding below. Nor, could those she was watching. The cheerleaders were all gawking at her as if curious why Dip Poole was so fortunate to have such a hot chick beside him. Being naked and Dip having his dick out just did not add up. They knew Dip was not any lady's man.

Down in the yard Winslow was wrestling his son to the ground to prevent his rage from doing something he was going to regret. He certainly didn't want to have his son arrested over violence then have to defend him when he knew he would be guilty. "Son that's enough! Act your age."

"That fucker's trying to steal Lily from me." Knox hissed.

"Lily?"

"Hi, Mister Hardecker." Even being fucked up against the fence Lily heard the elder and aimed for peace even as Mace penetrated her with a steady repetition. She was fighting moans, but it was becoming increasingly harder to do so. Not only that, but with her back to the fence the creaking was obvious.

"Is that you Lily?" Winslow spoke up, Knox calming slightly until he heard Rotten growl as he sniffed the bottom of the fence. The dog had never caught the scent of Winslow before today so had mixed feelings.

"Right here Mister Hardecker. How are you?"

"Confused! Tired of fighting my son. You two need to find a peaceful resolution."

"We broke up last summer. Knox needs to get over me."

"I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU. I LOVE YOU!"

"It's too late Knox. I told you that at the Marquette football game. The last time I was here for that matter. I will never trust you again. Even at the game I saw you hitting on girls. Even Dakota McKellen."

"I was just saying hi. Dad get off me!"

"Not until I'm convinced you won't do anything stupid."

"Only drowning that fucker Mace." He snapped, proving to Winslow that he needed to keep his weight on his boy. "Is he there with you Lily?" Louder creaking on the fence was a telltale sign. Lily whimpering only added to the conflict. Mace wanted to laugh but kept his cool for Lily's sake. Resting her down on her feet Mace whipped the tiny blond around to palm the fence then took her from behind. Lily could now see through the thin cracks between planks. Watching Knox crying made her sad, but not upset enough to ask Mace to stop. His cock deep inside her felt entirely too right. Guilt? Slightly! It was more difficult getting over Knox than she admitted to people. Only sex took her mind off of him.

"Right behind me." She told them. "He's... making sure I'm okay." More than okay, she was trickling juices down her inner thighs and resisting a building orgasm.

"Perhaps we should all sit down and discuss this." Winslow suggested.

"Nothing to discuss Mister Hardecker. Knox just needs to... move on. I'm certain he will find plenty of other girls to date." In hugging the fence Mace moved in to kiss on her shoulder. That made the girl coo and lose sight of Knox through the crack in the fence. Witnessing brown hair next to her blond mane, Knox just knew Mace was fucking her. Winslow was thrown off in a fit of anxiety and Knox again tried to climb the fence. Rotten on the flipside threatened his trespass. Reaching the top Knox looked down and saw Lily being pounded and loving it, Mace looking up at Knox a ball of sweat and sharing ego.

"Sup, Hardecker?"

"YOU'RE DEAD!" A snapped eye contact between he and Lily to see how much she loved Mace's big dick; Knox froze in time. He used to make her feel that way. Maybe he was a complete idiot. Naaa! "WATCH YOUR BACK BELMONT! I'M COMING FOR YOU." Funny, Mace had just whispered the same thing into Lily's ear then came inside her, she lost all control and squealed her own orgasm. Body quaking and clinging to Mace for comfort. Drawing her body back up against him Mace palmed her left breast while she reached up over her shoulder to caress his scalp. The glint of ecstasy in her eyes was meant to piss Knox off even more.

"Ahhhhhhh! That felt good." Mace had to rub it in. Through the fencing Winslow saw Lily's full-frontal nudity and swallowed. His son did have good taste. Even if he couldn't keep her. Win was always fond of Lily when she visited. Reminded of Svetty, Winslow considered just leaving Knox to his bullshit and go spend time and his money with the Russian beauty. Being what he considered a good father meant standing by until Knox could be reasoned with. Damn it!

On the balcony Svetlana having enjoyed the backside of Mace Belmont taking the tiny blond found herself worked up. With no one else to enjoy she lowered her binoculars and turned to notice Dip knuckling hard with a feverish pant, his cock pointed right at the cheerleaders, then toward Svetty herself in a moment of being unable to make up his mind. The boy was obsessed with the fact there were so many naked hotties. Eyes closed he found it difficult to nut for some reason. Not now! His thoughts made him curse under his breath his expressions sharing the unspoken language. Sympathy for the weasel, Svetlana removed his hand and took over jerking him off but facing him toward the pool. A side job if you will, she convinced him to cum in mere minutes. Just enough time for a certain bodybuilder next door to catch a glimpse through a window. Dominic Black had a good laugh.

Meeting defeat Knox lost his grip on the top of the fence just as all the cheerleaders flipped him off. Dropping down into his father's clutches Winslow tried to hug his son. Unable to share emotion along those lines Knox pulled away and tried to escape. Winslow refused to let him go alone and walked him back toward the house. In the attempted consoling both Hardecker men felt raindrops hitting them and winced. No cloud directly overhead they ignored it and moved on. Svetty found it amusing! Dip found it... relieving tension. She tugged the boys dick until he watered a few more blades of grass. Releasing him with cum on her fingers she wiped it on his t-shirt and draped the binoculars back around his neck. Patting Dip's cheek with her damp hand she hissed, "Do not let go to head." Too late it already had!

Shuffling back through the bedroom Svetty spotted dirty photos of girls rotating on Knox Hardecker's computer monitor. Pictures of Lily now that she could get a better idea of the girl's actual likeness. One photo in sequence had she and Knox together in better times. Svetty almost felt badly until she saw nudes of Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen having sex. Then of the twins laying out by the pool in microkini's. A final picture was even of Svetty the day she blew Henry McKellen's next door neighbor Darren Powers. She recalled seeing Knox on the balcony that day but only briefly. She had more important things to do during that adventure. Namely Henry in a tag team with her girl Tessa. She found it interesting that he kept the photo.

Hearing Dip step in behind her she snatched the stereo remote and played it off as not being a spy. Switching songs on the computer to something less aggressive she selected The Pretty Reckless and their tune, The Walls are Closing In. The beginning of the song the lovely Taylor Momsen said... "Get Your Shit Together", befitting of a son losing his mind. Loving the vibe of the song Svetty put her hands over her head and danced seductively, Dip tempted to bring his dick back out. Flipping her tongue at him she danced from the room and returned to Winslow's bedroom. Seconds later Winslow and a tormented Knox headed upstairs to part ways.

"Be strong Son."

"Whatever!" Knox went into his room and slammed the door. "What the fuck is with the song?"

"Not my choice! The Russian changed it." Dip got over his temptation quickly. Sensing his buddy's sadness Dip took the remote and just changed tunes randomly. The next up was way more their speed. Hellyeah's song Dig Myself a Hole. Moody Knox snatched up the remote and shut the stereo off. Peace at last.

"Go home Man! I need time to myself."

"You sure? I'm here for ya Bud."

Without anger Knox reopened his bedroom door and waved Dip out. Feeling jilted Dip fidgeted and took his leave. Door closed behind him Dip started for the stairs then heard Winslow say, "That's it. Suck that cock." Eyes flaring Dip dared to tiptoe back to Winslow Hardecker's bedroom door and put his ear to the wood. The furthered mumbles were mixed. Everything from, "I worship you!" to "Take it all." Dip found himself rubbing his sweatpants yet scared to pull it out for fear Knox might step out of his room at any second. Ear too tightly against Winslow's door it clicked open, not completely latched. Panic setting in he returned to the steps then waited to see if the door would be closed and locked. Nothing!

Gritting his teeth, he tiptoed back to the door when he felt it safe and heard more rumblings of, "That's it my dear balls deep." Overheated during the earlier assist by the Mad Russian, Dip pulled his dick out and started jerking off again. He needed to see, so took his pinky and gently nudged the door a tad more until he could see a side view of Svetty on her knees consuming Winslow's cock and gurgling. While Winslow had his head tilted back and eyes closed to sensual oblivion, Svetty was more aware. Even with her mouth full she snapped a glance at the door. Bitch had the ears of a cat. In tilting her head toward the door, Winslow's crown poked her cheek out. Sneering at Dip for invading their privacy she decided to give him a show. Svetty was hardly offended, it was in her nature to thrive on being the center of attention. While Dip was hardly her type, she did sense his loneliness. Let him watch!

Seeing Winslow butt ass naked wasn't in Dip's favor in keeping it up. Between that and the fear of Knox in the condition he was in, this was probably a huge mistake. Still, Svetlana was just too fucking hot not to fantasize over, and here she was allowing him a private show. Known for her evil inspiration she sucked on Winslow's cock extra hard to be certain his attention was solely on her. Tongue wagging at his crown then swallowing him whole time after time until he could barely stand. Sensing readiness Svetlana released his cock from her lips and stood up guiding him back into his bed. Dip hugging the wall to be certain he wasn't seen until he heard Win groan. Peeking again he found Svetty thrusting up and down on Winslow in a reverse cowgirl position, her whole upper body blocking Winslow's view of his door. In this position Dip could see her riding Winslow's girth vividly his dick spreading her stunning pussy wide, her breasts dancing about rejoicing with every hop. Eyes on his, Svetty dared to lure him inside the room with a curling index. "NO WAY!" Dip shook his head no. Too dangerous!

Persistent Svetty coaxed him in and found the boy crawling on the floor to the foot of the bed where he was safe. Unable to resist her after she gave him a hand job Dip took the biggest risk of his life. Heart pounding, he lifted up on his knees and got a bird's eye view of her cunt swallowing Winslow's dick balls deep as she patted and fluffed their fullness. Win moaning and telling her how good she made him feel she rolled her eyes at Dip with a smirk. Using her feet Svetlana widened Winslow's legs and used her own to keep them pinned aside. The boy was feeling pretty cocky all of a sudden with her giving him this show and keeping him safe.

Being toward the foot of the bed their bodies were close enough that Svetty took a brief moment to lift her left foot and curl her toes over Dip's crown. Feeling precum on her sole she grinned. "You must cum on Svetlana." She spoke, Winslow presuming her to be talking to him. Dip knew she meant that for himself and nodded with a no problem look in his eye.

"In you beloved! Please let me cum inside you."

"As you wish Sugar Da Da!" She rode him ferociously. Her foot unable to hold Dip's tip any longer returned to the mattress as leverage. He was knuckling his cock harder than hell. Pale from anxiety he felt a nut revving up under pressure. There was no stopping this outcome. Moaning loudly to protect Dip's compressed groans, Svetty watched Dip lean over her and lose his mind. Thread upon thread of cum shot over Svetlana's pubic arena and belly. Droplets even landing on Winslow's scrotum. Win simply thought it was Svetty's juices flooding his balls. Fucking amazing! Dip was pumping his beast for all it could release. He might never get this chance again. Svetty winking at him motioned Dip to step out while Win was ready to nut inside her. Covering his wet erection with his sweats Dip retreated toward the door. Just as he reached it he heard Knox open his own door.

Hiding behind Winslow's bedroom door holding his breath he looked at Svetlana who was cumming on Winslow and begging him to shoot his load. Knox hearing them in a feverish climax stepped into the doorway and watched that blond Russian gyrating hard over his father. With zero expression at their hypersensitive finale Knox saw her flip him off. Without bothering to return the favor Knox turned heel and went into the bathroom.

Dip using this jailbreak moment waved at Svetty and scurried down the staircase and out the front door. Best day ever! Even better than cheerleaders or Piper Cherry going through the McRonald's drive thru naked. Better than seeing Dakota McKellen doing the very same thing with Angus Furlong. He was not going to forget this day. No more pity for Dip... he got the job done.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12