Starting from Scratch Ep. 174: DIPlomatic IMMUNITY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as predicted Svetty rolled off of Winslow after filling her up. Stretching out over Win she melded their sweaty flesh together, rubbing all along his weary bones. Not only that, but she was also bathing Win in Dip's cum. Nasty bitch! She loved being evil. Sticking with Win until he began snoring, she crawled away and stood up to regain circulation in her limbs.

Hearing the shower across the hall she found it in her to invade enemy territory. Not the bathroom where Knox was cleaning off his guilt, but his bedroom. Needing air, she stepped back out on to his balcony and took in the cool breeze of evening. While out there she noticed Dominic Black leaving the Herbert home for work. "Shake moneymaker!" She mumbled. Svetty had yet to sample his foot long but had her evil eye on it, choosing instead to ruffle the bodybuilder's feathers by acting as if Henry McKellen owned her. Funny it was!

A door closing behind her in the room she hid to the side of the balcony door and watched Knox Hardecker drying off then discarding his towel. His dick equal to his fathers, perhaps thicker she frowned. While she could easily enjoy another round of cockfighting, she had a distaste for the boy's antics. Not only that, if Winslow woke up and caught her playing with his son it would likely be the end of her days as his paid Mistress. Sure, she could go to work at any escort service, but Svetty liked things under the radar. She wasn't what she referred to as a hooker even though it appeared that way. In her thoughts this man was simply her sugar daddy with an offered ego boost. Easy money and fun without the risk. Besides dating a lawyer was always beneficial. Trouble always did follow her.

Knox eyed his balcony door. With no further chatter out by the pool he presumed everyone called it a day and went home. Tempted to text Lily he found his fingers hovering over the keypad but unable to type. Finally, he just threw his cell on his bed and stood in the middle of his room head down and lost. Svetty had seen enough. Revealing herself in the balcony doorway she used his sheer curtains as if a veil.

"You must prove to her you want change."

"What the?" He actually covered his junk with his hands then thought better of it. He was too smug to be shy. Simple reflex action on his part. He wasn't in the mood for a hard on anyway. "What are you doing my room?"

"Need fresh air. Sugar Da Da sleeping. I grow bored."

"So, you come in here thinking you can fuck me too."

"Much as like dick... I no like you. Change or no, not my business. Only suggest!"

"I... miss Lily! I hate it when Belmont gets all that attention. That used to be me."

"No together now! Must move on."

"To whom? Where? I'm..." Totally lost!

Extending her hand Svetty turned back toward the balcony. "Come!"

"I'm not horny!"

"Get over self! No touch you with ten feet of North Pole."

"Whatever! You're a whore or you wouldn't be taking my dad's hard-earned cash."

"You no use it. College fund gone wild?"

"I don't want to go to college. I just... don't know what I want to do with... my life." He joins her on the balcony, both nude and enjoying the evening breeze between houses. Leaning on the railing Knox did look at Svetty's tight ass and huffed his cheeks. As down as he was, she was pretty fucking hot.

"I go to college in mornings. Dance in evening. Fuck Sugar Da Da on day off. When I can. Even volunteer at YMCA to teach swimming to youth."

"That's cool, I guess. At least you're not just on your back 24/7."

"You no have job?"

"Naaa! Dad has got me covered."

"No treat Sugar Da Da like bank."

"Why not? You are."

"My job. I get paid for hours worked. You do not. Make Father proud and will make woman proud."

"What woman? Lily doesn't care about me anymore."

"Other fishnets in sea. Work and you will find."

"I guess I am getting bored sitting at home. Dad won't even get me a car because I got a DUI in his ride last year. Made him look bad to his law firm."

Hearing a door shut next door their attention follows young Sable McKellen leaving the Herbert residence for her own home. Seeing the girl pretty much naked in that microkini Knox started getting hard. Svetty recognizing her from the car wash fiasco this past Sunday with Dominic Black sighed in thought, "Grow up so fast. Master Henry have hands full." That was no lie. She was on her way to get into even more trouble as she shuffled down the sidewalk. Noticing Knox get an erection Svetty surmised that he might have eyes on Sable himself. He sure wasn't getting hard around Svetty. Not full tilt that is!

"You like Baby McKellen?"

"What? Naaaa! Not after she swaps spit with Perbert over there. Now Perbert's mom? I'd do that hot ass bitch." He was doing it already and enjoying every second he used her, but Svetty, least of all his father could ever know that. Svetlana working with Dominic Black was terrifying enough.

"Master no like if you do."

"Master? That Hulk Hogan reject? Hell, he's got a standing order that Perbert's mom fuck any guy that says they want her. I almost nailed her until... couple assholes ruined it for me." The lies were mounting. He was a pretty decent actor himself.

"Advice Baby Da Da?"

"Baby Da Da? You're fucking weird!"

"In Sveden its Baby Ya Ya!"

"Oh, I get it. Yes! Yes! Da in Russian means yes, right?"

"Da!" She winks.

"Hit me with the advice." He caved, and also felt like rubbing his dick.

"Change! No more, no less! Get Baby McKellen maybe." She knew that Sable wanted nothing to do with Knox, it was simply an example.

"I told you I don't... I want Lily back."

"Try harder!"

"Try harder?" He chuckles, "Okay!" He knuckles his dick into a steady friction. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Not what meant... but... not unpleasant."

"You know you want this cock inside you."

"Da! Just not toDA!" She smirked and flicked the tip of his dick with her index finger like she had Dip earlier. "Must snuggle for paycheck! You change!"

"Let me cum on your ass."

"Change start there!"

Leaving him hanging he looked around and saw movement in Kelly Herbert's bedroom. She was changing clothes to get ready for bed. Her perfect body got Knox working it like a chump. Change... of scenery at least. She spotted him and stared, their bedroom windows not far from one another but her's slightly lower. Watching him nut she caressed herself as inspiration. Master's orders! That, and she knew that was what Knox would be texting her if she didn't beat him to the punch.

Once he polished himself off, he glared at her and actually smiled. Leaning on his railing he fidgeted and felt less evil toward Kelly in the moment. Strangely enough Knox just waved and apologized by putting his palms together as if praying. Her response was mimicking his prayer mode.

"Praying for me, huh? Guess I could use it. You're off the hook tonight Perbert's mommy." Going to his bed he looked at his phone seeing it still on his contact for Lily. Oddly he sat down and took a deep breath. Texting her he wrote, "I'm going to change for you."

In the backseat of Deanna Sweeney's car Lily received his text and sighed.

Too little, too late!

No reply he tossed his cell on his bedding.

"FUCK IT!"

On that note he heard his dad awake and fucking Svetlana again.

"Snuggle my ass!"

Change...

...the sheets!

12