Starting from Scratch Ep. 175: BRING IT ON

Story Info
Time to cheer up Henry! Pep Squad Pussy in the House!
5.2k words
4.82
2.8k
3
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 175 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"You ready to hit it Bitches?"

Octavia Bradley paced the edge of Piper Cherry's swimming pool drying off, using one of Piper's towels, one shared by all of the cheerleaders. She was ready to go. Outside of getting dressed she needed food. Not to mention none of them were certain when their fearless leader Piper Cherry would be coming home. Unknown to any of the girls Piper was quite busy even at 5:45 PM, covering Detention was grueling and drooling. Truth be known at that very second Piper was giving in to her 31derful Detainees, sex was now on the table for any and all of them. Whore was moaning up a storm!

Tawny Martin eying the McKellen home alongside one of the McKellen's themselves Dakota McKellen stood facing the possibility that her father Henry was still up there spying. "Did you see your dad watching earlier?"

"Yeah! I'm almost afraid to go home and face the music." For once Dakota expressed nerves. There was a huge difference between private moments with her father being taught how to be with boys. He obviously seeing her swimming nude around Mace, even though she didn't touch the boy leaving that to her friends might not settle well with him. Bad enough each time he trained her she used Mace as a verbalized replacement if Henry couldn't go through with it. Her father might presume she did engage in some fashion. "I think I'm going to hide out for an hour."

"Here with Mace?"

"No, I better not. I don't want my dad to think I'm going any further than skinny dipping with you. Why didn't you fuck Mace like the others? Too into Sable?"

"Not that! I'm just having fun with your sister. You kiss good too by the way."

"Thanks." Strangely Dakota blushed, "No offense... I prefer boys."

"Me too! So where are you going in a micro bikini?" Tawny giggled, Dakota having put her sister Sable's bikini on now that they switched to fool Henry and Travis.

"Just for a walk. Can I get arrested wearing so little?"

"Probably!" They laugh together, "But where's the fun in following the law? You should have seen it when Jesse, Piper, Mace, and I went driving around naked in his convertible. So much fun!"

"When was this?"

"The night I stayed with you, well that morning. When I woke up, I saw Jesse's car at Piper's, so I came over here and we all hung out for a few more hours."

"Wow! That's crazy."

"I know... so much fun feeling alive. Piper is insane."

"You probably don't know the half of it."

"Chances are neither do you, TWINkie!" Especially that Tawny had fucked Dakota's mom and dad both that night prior to the skinny drive with Piper. Secrets best kept! At least from Dakota and Sable!

"You convinced me, I'll walk the neighborhood for a while and see what happens." Turning to her right they find Lily and Mace walking up together after fucking up against the back fence just to antagonize Knox Hardecker. They were chummy that's for sure.

"Get dressed Wenches!" Octavia was losing her patience, "Before I leave you guys."

Deanna, Robin, and Tina steal Lily away heading inside the house to find their dresses. Mace still beaming from having fucked five cheerleaders in over two hours still boasted wood. Sneaking up behind Tawny he teased her bare ass with his tree trunk. "Quickie?"

"Not today, Stud! I'll drop over again sometime. I have my sights set on someone else right now."

"Jesse?" Dakota smiled.

"You know it. He is my man."

"Awww!"

"You could always go inside with Mace and get some experience." Tawny suggested trying to drag Dakota into Mace. Blushing hard at being pressed together Dakota bulged her eyes, his dick was right there in front of her. Seeing her beet red Tawny winced, "Sure you're not Sable?"

"Nooo! I'm just... saving it for Angus remember? Sorry Mace! Now maybe the day after..."

"Totally get it!" He laughed at her contemplating her future, "Besides it's better we don't go too crazy because of living right next to one another."

"Right! But again, my dad does have sex with your aunt. So, I say who cares... I do want you at some point." She razzed him with her tongue, "I always get what I want."

"True!" He kept the fact he fucked Dakota's mother to himself too. Not even Josie was 100% certain he had fucked her due to being tied up and blindfolded that night at the hotel. She suspected he had been sly but had no solid proof. If Josie did, even she was not admitting that she knew. "Still better not." Oh, come on! Tawny rolled her eyes; she knew eventually they would hook up. If and when!

The girls dressed, Lily brought Tawny her outfit and she put it on in front of Mace, Dakota, and hopefully Henry. Tawny could not get Henry out of her head after teasing him earlier when the twins were changing into their bikinis. While straightening her dress Tawny observed Lily kiss Mace goodbye. Another grumpy, "MOTHERFUCKER!" from the Hardecker Bridge aka balcony it was easy to know the ex was still harboring anger.

"I'd watch yourself Mace." Robin Banks joined them, "Hardecker's going to get revenge. Got insurance on your truck?"

"Oh, he goes near my truck, I'll put his ass in jail."

"Out in five minutes, his dad's a bigwig lawyer." Lily warned.

"He hasn't met my Grampa's lawyers." Mace chuckled. "I'd own their house by day's end."

"Money talks! Can I be your mistress?" Deanna returned as well.

"Naa! I'm digging variety. You want me just drop by."

"Okay Guys!" Dakota interrupted them, "I'm going for a walk before my dad comes looking for me. See you all tomorrow at school."

"Later Wench!" Octavia saluted her in passing. "Don't get raped in that... shoestring." Dakota laughed, patted Rotten on the head letting him inside the house for food and water. A few minutes later she left out the front door. Looking both directions, she like Sable earlier, chose to go left rather than walk by her home. Most of the housing division was that direction anyway. At almost 6:00 the sun was lowering, and clouds were building up in the evening sky. It looked like rain in the distance. At least if it did rain, she would be ready to get wet again.

********

Leaving five minutes after Dakota the cheerleaders headed for their cars. Mace hitting the showers he was out of the big picture. Tawny couldn't resist a challenge just before getting into Deanna's car. "Hold up!" She got everyone's attention. "You guys up to some mischief?"

"What kind?" Robin asked. "I got nothing to do."

"Me neither." Deanna shrugged, "If it's evil, I'm in."

"Does it involve Mace?" Lily questioned, worried for him. She knew these crazy bitches all too well.

"Nope! Secret time... I know you ladies can zip it, right?"

"Better be juicy my stomach's calling you a bitch." Octavia frowned.

"This cannot get back to Sable and Dakota." Tawny pointed at each of them. All agreeing she finished with, "I fucked their mom and dad both at the same time last Saturday night."

"No way!" Robin stared without blinking, "Seriously?"

"Serious as a fart attack."

"So... why are you telling us?" Lily seemed confused.

"Because I'm the only whore here than hasn't had dick yet today. Mister M has a cock almost as big as Mace."

"Are we supposed to be impressed, if he's smaller than Belmont?" Octavia winced with her left brow peaked high.

"With Dakota going walking, this is the perfect time to sneak up on Mr. M." Tawny started walking backwards on the sidewalk toward the McKellen home. "Let's really mess with him."

"So, we're just going to walk in and spread our legs?" Octavia shook her head with a thin smile.

"Yep! I'll take the lead and you guys just follow me. Come on this is going to be hilarious."

Unsure the band of bitches pursued their redheaded Devil's daughter. Tawny hurrying up to the porch looked in the front window for activity. No sign of Henry anywhere she dared to try the doorknob and found it open. They knew Josie wasn't home, so the rest of the girls crept up behind her like Freddie in the Scooby Doo Gang. Door ajar and opened by an inch Tawny listened for any directional sign of where Henry might be. Pausing her sisters in mischief Tawny tiptoed on inside to check his office and didn't find him. Robin pointing upstairs they realized water running. A quick back track Tawny took the staircase alone as the others waited on her. Octavia noticed how nice the house was, puckering at the furnishings.

Concluding Henry was in the shower Tawny double checked the rest of the house including Sable and Dakota's bedrooms. Only one possibility, she twisted the knob to Henry and Josie's Master bedroom, and it opened. Peeking in she knew he was in the bathroom. Safe, she shuffled to his bathroom door to see him cleaning up. "There's that big boy." She fought giggling and retreated to the door to motion the squad upstairs. One by one they took the steps until congregating at the bedroom door. "He's in the shower. I'm going to go join him. Once you see his reaction to me, I want all of you bitches to get naked and lay on the bed there. As soon as I lure him out of the bathroom you skanks start masturbating."

"What if Mrs. M or the twins come home?" Lily grew tense.

"Josie can't say shit with what she gets away with. Heck she might join in." Tawny tried not to laugh, "Lily, I know this isn't your thing so why don't you go outside on the porch and keep watch. If Dakota or Sable show up start crying over Hardecker or something. There's a balcony off Mr. M's bedroom here we can all climb down from, so the girls won't know."

"Okay!" Lily was glad she didn't have to take part. To be honest she really did need time alone to sort out her feelings. Down the steps to play guard dog she went.

Stripping her dress and shoes off Tawny marched right into the bathroom like she owned the place. Tapping a nail on the shower glass Henry bulged his eyes but stood there in disbelief. Opening the door Tawny stepped in and flirted immediately. "Need your cock washed?"

"Are the girls here?"

"Nope! Sable's at Perbert's and Dakota's next door with Mace." Better than saying she was pretty much streaking the neighborhood. "Nothing going on between them no worries. Saw you watching us through Sable's window."

"Yeah! Curiosity got to me." He chuckled as she palmed his cock back to life. "You were kissing Dakota." Sable too but he had no idea they had switched places. "Turning my daughter?"

"She wanted lessons." Now that he could believe.

"Go figure. We might not have long so get over here." He turned her back to him and bent her over, her hands on the tiled wall. Beneath the warm cascade Henry fucked Tawny Martin from behind. Her instantaneous moans drew the other girls into spying and whispering how sexy Mr. M actually was. Agreeing to follow Tawny's lead they shut and locked the bedroom door in case the girls got past Lily. Deanna opening the balcony door also stood watch in case one of the twins came back. With the sun going down it was getting darker; rain clouds didn't help.

Dresses and shoes removed, Octavia, Robin, and Tina at least stretched out on the bed waiting and whispering how crazy this was. Deanna tired of being outside on the balcony also joined them as they heard Tawny crying out her love of Henry's cock. "He must be damned good." Robin puckered; it made her excited enough to knuckle her cunt.

"What if Dakota or Sable see our cars outside?" Tina realized. "Don't answer that, they'll just think we're still fucking Mace."

"Tawny needs to get done before I raid the McKellen's fridge." Octavia complained, "I didn't eat lunch today."

"You had enough cum to keep your girlish figure Bitch, quit whining." Robin smirked, fingers submerging deep inside herself. Octavia expressing a sneer at her squad leader shrugged.

"Who needs a ham on rye." Crawling over Robin, Octavia removed the girl's fingers and buried her face in Robin's snatch. "Mmm! Tastes like Mace and chlorine!" They almost laughed in unison but held their breathes. Hearing Henry snarl loudly they knew he nutted into Tawny, her wail of, "FUCK YES!" then squealing her own round of climax. "TAKE ME TO BED MISTER M! I want it up the ass." Chuckling Henry shut the water off and guided her out of the shower. A fast dry off he picked Tawny up over his shoulder to carry her to bed.

Stepping from the bathroom he felt a draft from the balcony and overlooked the girls on the bed. Shutting the door he turned and jumped in step, "WHAT THE HELL?"

"FUCK US!" Hurrying into formation, the four bed bugs had their legs wide and vulvas unobstructed for a begging entry. Henry simply stared not expecting anything as insane as this. Observing their persistence and hungering expressions he frowned at first. Then with a shrug he stepped closer to the mattress to hurl Tawny amidst her friends. Laughing Tawny rolled to her back and joined in the great divide. Five gorgeous holes awaited his cock should he sample them.

"I wasn't expecting anything like this."

"Thought I'd treat you to something new." Tawny smirked. "Go on take us. We're not here to just freak you out."

"You weren't shitting us Red." Octavia whistled, "That dick is fucking huge."

"Start with me." Deanna yearned.

"No condoms."

"We don't care we're healthy and on birth control." Tina informed him. Birth control definitely, healthy who knew, as much as the bitches got laid. Of course, it was Russian Roulette even with his wife Josie and Piper Cherry. Temptation too great, Henry checked his bedroom door. "Don't worry we have Lily outside keeping an eye on the girls and Josie. We have it all planned if they get home."

"Right!" Robin pointed at the balcony. "It's only a ten-foot drop to the grass. We're used to heights, all of us build a pyramid at the games we cheer at."

"Well... since you have it all thought out." He sighed then rolled out over Deanna and took her missionary. The second he penetrated her she gasped and started moaning. All around him the other girls caressed his flesh and kissed on him. Octavia taking the back side toyed with his ass and squeezed his balls. Henry grinned at the luck he seemed to be having. Cheerleaders! Five even! He couldn't even get a cheerleader when he was in High School.

"I never knew Josie's ole' man was such a stud." Tina commented caressing his surprisingly defined arms. "I heard you were a computer geek. These arms don't get this big just typing a keyboard."

"I work out from home. I've got a weight set and cardio equipment in my basement. Pushups! Squats!"

"Push up on me Mr. M!" Deanna moaned with each retreat and steady plunge. "Break me!" Her goofiness made him laugh.

"What possessed you ladies to sneak in here and offer this?" All fingers point at Tawny.

"Possessed by the Devil's Daughter herself." Robin chuckled, rubbing her tits along his shoulder. "Save some energy for us."

"Trust me, I rarely run out of energy. Take a look at who I'm married to." He laughed, "Someone's going to show up home before I even get close to losing steam."

"I wish Angus was like that." Robin giggled.

"Angus?" Henry winced as Deanna arched her back bracing for a swift climax. "Isn't that who my daughter Dakota is wanting to date?"

"I meant I wish he had been like that. Angus and I broke up recently."

"Hold up!" Henry eased up over Deanna who whined at his hesitance to continue. "This isn't some scheme to ruin things for Dakota, is it?"

"So not jealous." Robin looked him in the eye then gravitated her hand to his close to chiseled chest. "Relax, Dakota and I get along great. I'm not mad or anything. Angus is a free agent to be with whomever he wants to be with. I know he's crazy about Dakota and I'm happy for them both."

"It's true Mister M." Tawny defended her, "I'd never lie to you." Sure, she would, just not today.

"Morrrrrrrrre!" Deanna reached for him with a hormonal plea, her feet trying to bring him back on top of her. Frowning with a hint of doubt Henry ventured back into her clutches and actually kissed her. Deanna didn't mind one bit. In a flurry of rapid thrusts, he brought Deanna to a gripping finish, a warm flood of juices flowing around his girth. Sensing deception to a slim degree Henry saved his nut and pulled free of Deanna and shoved Robin to her back, crawling over the girls to mount her. With a savage growl Henry penetrated Robin and destroyed her into a blabbering mess. He ventured into his patented Piper Cherry stance by standing on his feet and piledriving his cock straight down into her. Yelping and crying out Robin Banks had her first triple orgasm.

Praise rallied up in amazement as Tina goes to her elbows and knees, wagging her perfect ass. "Hit me next! No mercy Mister M... I want what Robin's living." Just like she wanted from Angus Furlong many times in the past, even Mace Belmont who satisfied her more than any man in a long while. Not even breathing hard Henry retreated from Robin in a web of cum and took her mess right up inside Tina's already trickling cunt. Not the first time, never the last.

Rolling his palms up over Tina's back as he sped up, he snatched her brunette mane and forcefully drug her head back. Her hiss of, "Fuck yea!" led him to drag her skull back even more then reaching his free hand around to grip her throat. Hair released he unified his grip with both hands and choked her hard, forcing her up on her knees with her back against his chest. All of the ladies were in awe of his aggression. Tina Wiles gyrated her hips to accompany him in his wrath. A massive gush, Tina Wiles voiced a strained cry of, "I'm cummmmming!" Bitch lost her motor skills and her limbs flailed as he persisted in a sweaty torturous ride. Tina lost her mind, eyes white and out of sight.

Growling he tossed her forward like an unnecessary item and pushed himself from the bed. On his feet he turned quickly and found Octavia expressing fear in her eyes as he appeared obsessed. Taking her to the carpet flat on her belly Henry dropped in and dug for black gold. Taking Octavia's asshole shocked her, nails digging into the carpet as she huffed, "Dammit Boy!"

"MAN!" Maybe there was an inner Dominic in this Black. She was amazing in every way. Nuzzling her hair, he pinned her to the floor and wailed without mercy. Octavia couldn't move, only lay there feeling every deep penetration he could muster, and they were in the triple digits before she came. Yanking out of her ass he sought her cunt and tripled the effects. The girls above on the bed sprawled out side by side pretty maids all in a row peering down with awe. Now they understood what Josie saw in him.

A nut brewing at a harsh resistance he knew he had to lift away. Rearing to his knees then up to his feet he snarled, "ON THE FUCKING FLOOR." The cheerleaders fought all over themselves in a tangle of limbs to meet his expectation. In a huddle of touching cheeks, they anticipated Henry's first and hopefully extraordinary ejaculation. Feverishly hammering his cock, he towered over the pep squad and showered the most amazing waterworks display any had ever seen. Peppering each of their faces in multiple shots of milky white jizz, they struggled to capture his rain, mouths wide like ducks in a pond. On his final flare up Robin and Tina rose and claimed his crown sucking and licking the cum froth from it. Greedy bitches they were!

Deanna, Octavia, and Tawny licked one another's faces of his jizz giggling at their appetites. Eying Tawny again Henry shoved Robin and Tina aside like God parting the Red Sea. Seeing the Red of her hair he gripped her mane and yanked her to her feet, tripping over Octavia. Hurling Tawny on to the bed Henry took her from the side holding her leg up so that the girls on the floor could witness his ferocious ball slapping penetrations. Tawny went insane in moments, holding one breast and tilting her head back unable to maintain bodily function. Elbows and chins on the edge of the mattress the rest of the girls simply enjoyed the show. No words, just mad respect.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12