Starting from Scratch Ep. 175: BRING IT ON

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside on the front porch Lily heard screams and turned sideways in her seat on the steps. Listening closely, she knew it was Tawny. Curious she took one last look in both directions up the street then chose to go inside. Within, she heard Tawny begging for mercy in almost a stutter. Scurrying upstairs Lily tried the doorknob but found it locked. Ear to the door she heard the other girls bragging about how talented Henry was. Hearing a creak from her footstep Henry paused in his repetition to listen. A shadow under the door made him warn the others to remain silent. Finally, when all of them held their breath they heard..."Guys?"

"It's just Lily." Tawny huffed catching her breath and reaching her fingers in to rub her clit then slip further just as fast to rub at his balls just beneath. "Let her in." Deanna, closest to the door unlocked it and asked, "It safe?"

"So far! I heard you guys outside. Even if I did run interference no one could miss the noise." Deanna standing up grabbed Lily and drug her into the room and shut the door relocking it. Henry eying the blond just started fucking Tawny again. Lily stood without blinking at Henry's energy, her girlfriends winking at one another at her reaction. In a mental agreement the ladies jumped up and overwhelmed young Lily, stripping off her dress and shoes against her will. Laughing as one, they shoved her into bed in front of Tawny. Beet red Lily mumbled, "Hi!"

Henry staring back without reaction simply made Tawny cum another round. In a blur Henry pulled free of Tawny and grabbed Lily dragging her over Tawny's exhaustion and fell to his back with Lily on top of him. "RIDE!" He barked. With encouragement from her besties Lily mounted Henry, reacting to his girth ripping her tight pussy wide. Jaw dropping, he yanked her forward over his chest and trapped her beneath his folded arms. Locking her in, he huffed, "RIDE!" a second time.

Lily began gyrating her hips, building up steam within her confined space. Having troubles satisfying Henry with her timid buildup he joined her rising up to penetrate her in lightning plunges. She immediately started crying out in a thunder of hormonal sensations rallying to her thighs. Girls crawling in bed all around Henry offered her their support, being their baby, so to speak, Lily Kramer having just turned eighteen a month ago compared to the rest.

"Hang in there, Lily." Tawny rubbed the blondes back, Robin caressing her curls from the opposite side. She knew their concern and tenderness even as Henry destroyed her tight pink pussy into a stormy sea of blessing. Unable to speak under the strength of his holding her in a headlock she gave up trying and just let Henry bring her to orgasm. Her soft exhales pelting his shoulder, drool on his chest.

Henry hissed, "MOVE!" A snapped glance at Robin the cheer dear rolled away just as Henry followed. Taking Lily to her back he released his iron grip and fucked her missionary, one hand discovering her left breast the other digging between he and she to massage her clit. Lily like each of her sisters lost reality to Henry, Oh Henry!

A nut deciding it was ready, Henry pulled out just in the nick of time, his dick shooting right over her clitoris and pubes. Lily cooed and panted rapidly trying to find herself. More shots fired he painted higher up her belly and lower curvature of her 36C breasts. With Robin having returned to his side and Tawny babying her best friend Henry reached out and grabbed both girls by their heads and drew them down over Lily. "DINE!" Crawling away once the girls began licking her flesh free of his cum Henry stood up and snatched Octavia from the bed and to her knees. Coaxing her mouth wide he rammed his beast past her teeth and dug deep forcing her to take all eight plus inches. She was used to it. No tonsils, no issue!

Face fucking her into a gurgling mess Henry found a bit of hold out and shot a minor load right down her throat. Pulling out he looked around and saw Tina and Deanna trembling at his gaze. Pointing at Deanna, he motioned her in toward Lily. "EAT!" Deanna leapt into a roll and ate the petite blonde out with enthusiasm. At Tina he pointed, "SIT!" then again toward Lily. Hurrying into position Tina Wiles straddled Lily and sat right down on an exhale up her twat. Lily had never ever been this overwhelmed. Dragging Octavia to her feet he threw her into the midst and just watched the ladies work.

Needing air, he stepped away to his balcony and just walked right out on to it without concern of prying eyes. Looking down into Piper Cherry's bedroom he saw no activity through her bedroom window. Darkness looming not even a light. Spotting Mace stepping into view outside walking Rotten, Henry grimaced. "Where's Dakota?" Presuming she might be heading home he entered the bedroom in a hurry and snapped his fingers just as both Tina and Lily moaned. Attention lured in he warned them into silence.

No footsteps, no doors opening, not a peep. Finally, he unlocked his bedroom door and stepped out closing it for safety. Checking out the girl's bedrooms neither were home. Seeing cells left behind he couldn't even call them to find where they were. Noting 7:35 PM on Sable's digital clock he frowned. "Kind of late on a school night. Unusual!"

Hearing Tina cry out as she came on Lily's tongue Henry decided enough was enough. Lily once free of Tina squealed before he could rejoin them, Octavia eating her to the point of no return. She did say she needed to eat. Ho blood sugar!

"Better get dressed!" He called the gangbang, "Dakota's not with Mace anymore."

The ladies hurried to put their dresses and shoes on. No underwear on any of them Henry noted in thought. "Does any girl at Horton-Dexter wear... of course not!" Not even his daughters of late! LATE! They were late getting home. He was getting worried. Another trip to the balcony Henry checked out Travis Herbert's room which was lit up and his TV on. Trav was pacing his bedroom alone, which meant no Sable. "They both have to be on their way. I need to get these sluts out of the house." Turning to order them out he found them already gone. "Damn!"

Putting on a pair of sweats he left the bedroom and went downstairs. Opening the front door, he stepped out on to the porch and took a look around. Waving at the girls already in their cars they sped away home. Mace had gone back inside with Rotten.

"Hmmm?" Heading back into the house he found his cell and dialed Kelly Herbert. "Hey Kelly? Is Sable there?"

"No Sir! She left forty minutes ago."

"Where the hell did, she go after?" Kelly knew it wasn't with her Master Dominic he had to leave before Sable did, to dance at Cashanova.

"Would you like me to go look for her?"

"Naaa! Dakota's MIA too. I'll give them another ten minutes then take a walk." Kelly offered again, but he declined. "This is unlike the girls." Had they come home earlier and heard the cheerleaders and he when things were overheated? Maybe they were upset and took a walk to cool off. He almost hated himself for falling into Tawny game but damn that bunch of beauties were hard to turn down. "Alright Kel! I'll text you if they come home or I find them."

"I am here for you master."

"Thanks! Still love me?"

"With all my heart and soul."

"Good! I'm thinking you need a nice hot oil massage next week, once we get through the birthdays."

"Me Sir? Should I not treat you with massage?"

"You can. But, unlike Dom... I'm here to offer the passion. Remember?"

"I look forward to your kisses."

"Same here! Hold up, I think they're home I hear the front door. I'll text you in a bit." Hanging up Henry stepped from his bedroom to see the twins coming up the stairs... still in their micro bikinis. "Where have you two been?"

"Walking! It's nice out but looks like rain is on the way." Sable spoke up.

"You walked the neighborhood in your mother's dental floss?" It hadn't occurred to him that they left the house without any dresses, until now. In passing he caught a whiff. Now that he had mentioned an oil massage to Kelly the scent of real oil was pungent. "New perfume?" He growled disappointed in his girls.

"Oil! We let Mace massage us. He didn't get fresh." Dakota beat her sister to an excuse. Henry knew this was a lie but after what he just did felt guilty enough to just let it go.

"School night! Get cleaned up, I'll throw in a frozen pizza."

"Daddy?" Dakota stepped up to him as Sable went to her room. Sniffing at him in return she winced. "You smell like perfume yourself Mister." A few more inhales she realized the scent was more than one. "What have you been doing?" She razzed him.

"I moved your mom's perfume tray and knocked a couple over. She never latches the dabbers." He hadn't realized rubbing up on all those girls he captured stray flavors mixed with chlorine. Luckily, she smelled slightly of chlorine herself even with an oily base.

"Oh!" Dakota actually believed him. "Want to give me lessons?"

"Go to your room."

"It's okay! I got lessons on how to give a better massage than you gave me."

"Mace?"

"We just told you he did. Don't worry I didn't get lessons in other things." Lies! Lies! Lies! Josh Ramsey was her new go to guy for training. Best massage ever! Sable agreed! But that would be told very soon.

"Uh huh!"

"Pizza! Pizza!" She giggled and turned away untying her bikini bottoms and removing them right before his eyes. Henry simply chuckled and headed for a stuffed crust. There was no arguing or punishment for the girls considering what he just did.

They all... brought it on themselves!

12