Starting from Scratch Ep. 176: spOILED BRATS

Story Info
Dakota and Sable sucker the neighbor Josh into a massage. RUB ME! ME FIRST! What about me?
5.9k words
4.83
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 176 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I hope Daddy didn't see me leave Piper's house. I kind of need to walk and clear my head." Dakota McKellen had a load of topics on her mind over so many things. Her Daddy crush seemed to be going good in the sense of her father teaching her all things a girl should experience with boys. As if she didn't have a good idea already but she loved playing naïve, her dad going right along with her begging fits of allure. Add in Angus Furlong, the studly Quarterback for Horton-Dexter High School who was dreamy but definitely a player. His girlfriend even though they had supposedly broken up even confirmed it, yet also told her she wasn't standing in her way and that Angus really did have feelings for her. Of course, feelings did not mean stop being a male whore. Truth be heard he had just nailed Piper Cherry in some fashion during orchestrated detentions more than once. Before the end of the evening, he would even fuck Dakota's mother Josie. She would not be privy to that info for a good long while.

"Angus is so much fun. His showing me off to boys can be scary but it's sooo hot knowing I'm getting away with it. Guys want me like crazy and that boosts his ego. Glad to help Angus! Not like it doesn't jumpstart mine either. The more the merrier, I say." She giggled reaching the corner of her street then making a left, the very same route her sister Sable had taken in going to Travis Herbert's home. Trembling at a light breeze, the clouds above consuming the earlier sunshine, she still enjoyed the perfect temperature to not be cold nor hot. Wearing only her burgundy micro bikini in the very same cut and style as Sable's there was just not much hiding out. Like Sable said at about this very same point on the sidewalk, "I feel like I'm streaking." Twins had that double edged sword of thought.

Unlike Sable though Dakota wasn't shy about her body. Let the world see her fine ass, she often thought. She was certainly more like her mother than Sable, yet her sister was catching up fast by playing Dakota. She loved being a role model. "I lose my virginity in three days. I'm so ready. All the lessons daddy has taught me has my body crying for touch. I really should have talked Mace into making out after the cheerleaders left, but he doesn't seem to be in any hurry concerning us, due to Angus. I don't really get that because during movie night when we played Truth or Dare, I did everything but have his dick inside me... in my mouth that's all. So did Sable when we switched identities in the bathroom. God, I never want to play Sable around Travis ever again it was all I could do not to hurl when he touched me. Thank God I got Sable to switch back before I had to blow Travis like Mace. "Ewww!" Now she felt a chill and rubbed her biceps as she shuffled along.

Thoughts going no further at the moment she noticed the very same neighbors outside in their yards as Sable had. All eyes on her she smiled and waved to be friendly. "Old guys love us young girls." She giggled and skipped along on purpose just to get her chest dancing about. Even with a meager 34B they were perky and lively enough to start a nice optical fantasy. She absolutely loved teasing guys, no matter how old they were. Spotting a dime on the sidewalk she rushed to pick it up inadvertently bending over to pinch the coin but act as if struggling to get beneath it. Her tight little ass with no clothe to blind it gave the neighbors a sweet highlight to cap off their night, most ready to go inside. Their homes, not Dakota! "My bottoms are creeping up my hoohaw!" True enough one side of her labia although thin and firm did indeed escape. "I'm not even going to fix it." The dime as a tip she gave them ten seconds in paradise. "I wonder if they could see my pucker bank?"

Standing up she showed them the dime and yelled out, "It's my lucky day." Theirs too! The thumbs up they shared sent her on her way. Even traffic was getting more active, people coming home from work or going for groceries and the like. Not one vehicle, and she waved at every single one, shared distaste in her attire, or lack thereof. "This is so much fun. I could almost touch myself. Should I?" Temptation too desirable she stopped in front of a certain house where one Josh "Paul Walker lookalike" Ramsey lived. From his home he spotted her through his picture window and stared with his hands in the pockets of his black cargo shorts. Having showered and had no shirt on in the comfort of his own home.

"Sable's back." He grinned down at his dog Barney. "Hmmm? Is she... she is." He saw Dakota with fingers beneath her narrow patch rubbing her clit. The neighbors prepping to call it quits even noticed, cars going by slowing up but not stopping. "She's crazy! Crazy hot too." He decided to be protective and likely ruin her moment. Hooking Barney to his leash he told the wire-haired terrier. "No more of you running off on me Barn. Let's go potty." Not what you wanted to say before going to a strip club. Even he gnashed his teeth at his comment.

Opening his door after putting on tennis shoes without socks he stepped out and tried to sneak up on her, but Barney ruined his fun. Yelping Dakota froze and removed her fingers but did nothing to fix her side shifted patch. Seeing Josh her eyes bulged. "Who is this Hunk?" Her mom always said Hunk, it rubbed off on her.

"Hey Sable! Still roaming the streets?" He chuckled stopping in the middle of his yard to let Barney pee. She realized that her sister must have had some contact with him earlier and decided to play the identity game.

"Yep! Can't stay away from you." If that didn't get the guy intrigued nothing would.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed, "Can't stay away from teasing my neighbors over there either it looks like."

"Let them look! I'm not as shy as I led on earlier."

"You didn't seem real shy then. By the way, I want to apologize for accidently hooking my pinky on your bikini top there. Exposing you was wrong of me."

"I can't remember which one. Was it this one?" She tugged her top aside to let him see a deadly nipple dagger, "Or was it this one?" Both exposed Josh puckered.

"Guess it doesn't matter." He laughed. "You're a wild one, aren't you?"

"Would you rather I be shy and run off?"

"Please don't run off." He winked. "You ready to go inside?" He asked Barney sitting at his feet looking up at him.

"Sure!" Dakota took the chance.

"I was talking to Barney." He shook his head grinning. "But I suppose if you want to come in for a few minutes you can. It would give me a chance to know you better. I just moved in here a month ago, so I don't really know anyone much. I mean I do but not in close... you get the idea."

"I'll keep you company for an hour then I'll need to head home."

"Curfew?"

"Sort of! I'm eighteen but I do live with my parents." It was obvious Sable hadn't alluded to having a twin sister or he would have called her out. "Still in High School too."

"Graduate this year?"

"Yep! Can't wait to feel the freedom."

"Looking pretty free in that bikini." He smirked and turned to his side. She could see his erection building up behind his inseam more from the side than face forward. Eyes flaring, she teetered up and down on her toes sharing her bobbing breasts that were still uncovered.

"Guess I should cover up, huh?" She giggled.

"Your life Sable."

"Okay, I'll leave them out." She stepped closer and met him eye to eye. Barney jumped up on her and she knelt down to pick him up to cuddle the cute pooch. "Don't you scratch my nipples Mister." Her babylike tone shot his dick even higher.

"I can look for scratch marks like I did earlier."

"Okay!" She bubbled and let Barney lick her face. "I can't remember your name." She pouted as they walked.

"Josh... Josh Ramsey. But I sometimes go by Rambo, like the Stallone movies."

"Who?" Showing her age.

At the door he released Barney's leash considering she had a good hold over the dog. "After you!" He opened the exterior door and let her in. Big risk not knowing him, but she knew the other neighbors had witnessed her entry. If anything went bad, she had them to defend her, even if it was just talking to any police officer. So far Josh seemed really nice. In letting her lead the way he checked out her perfect heart shaped ass. Once within, she had the brainstorm to bend over right in front of him to set Barney on the floor. In doing this he shot a glance up at her thigh gap to witness that offline bikini bottom sharing labia. He had to exhales a 'Woof!"

"Is that what Barney says?" She stood up leering over her shoulder at him.

"Sometimes! Can I get you a drink?"

"Wine?"

"You're not old enough to drink." He chuckled.

"Fine don't get me drunk."

"Bottled water? Pepsi?"

"Water! Give some to Barney he's panting really hard."

"So am I." He grinned and stepped around her then paused to bend over himself to unhook Barney's leash. As his cargo shorts tightened up Dakota offered her own, "Woof!" Her version was sexy as hell! Laughing he left her to herself in his living room while he stepped to the refrigerator for a water bottle. "Have a seat if you want."

"Yours?" She giggled.

"You sure do flirt hard." He returned and handed her the water.

"Flirting makes things hard. My mom says that." Not to her, but yes, she does at times babble like that. She had simply overheard her tell Piper Cherry something to that effect.

"Oh yeah? Your mom sounds like a wise woman."

"She's a schoolteacher. What do you do Josh?"

"Just got out of the military. Nothing special but it got my college paid for. I was a recruiter. Now I'm a fitness trainer and massage therapist."

"Oooo! Give me a massage."

"You got money?" He laughed and took a seat on his sofa.

"No! But my birthday is tomorrow."

"Nineteen?"

"Sure!"

"Hmmm? What year were you born?"

"2003!"

"That makes you 18."

"2002!"

"Which is it?"

"Does it matter, I'm an adult."

"Yes, you are. Bring me a piece of your birthday cake tomorrow and I'll give you a ten-minute rubdown."

"I won't have a cake until Saturday. That's when we're celebrating."

"Ah! Ok, then bring me one on Sunday. I'll be busy Saturday anyway."

"Deal! But... I want one now." She was so needy at the moment and this challenge was soaking her pussy like crazy. Josh was just gorgeous even for a man in his 30's. Kind of...like her daddy was. Just thinking of her father Dakota pouted at her lust. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" Begging always worked on Daddy. She went so far as to begin kneeling on the floor.

"Hold up! Not the floor I need to vacuum. Barney sheds and besides that he'll be licking you all over. Have a seat I'll bring out my massaging table."

"Aweeeeesome!" She grew bubbly and stood back up to sit on the couch. Hopping up Josh left her to cuddle with Barney who did seem to enjoy pelting her with saliva. "Stop that! I like your master more." Josh hearing her had to laugh. He knew she was going to be a hand full going forward. Hauling out his portable massage table he set up in his living room right in front of the picture window. With darkness outside he began to close his drapes when she said, "You can leave them open."

"Rather not! I don't need nosey neighbors thinking the worst. You look younger that nineteen." She was younger than nineteen. She was eighteen.

"They saw me walking around almost Nakie... come on Josh! Live a little!" Mom always said that too. So did daddy! After all the rubdowns of late with Henry and being touched or written on by boys in school Dakota was building up a tolerance to being seen naked. Now was no different. As he firmed up his table supports Dakota untied her bikini behind his back and stood naked waiting for him to tell her to hop on. Once he turned to face her for a full-frontal surprise Josh grit his teeth.

"Damn!"

"Can I crawl up on the table now?"

"Uhhh?" Again, he peered at his opened window, nightlights outside shining on the street corners. "Listen... you may not be shy, but I don't need anyone calling the cops thinking I'm molesting a young girl. I'm closing the curtains." Good thing! A certain bodybuilder in a big truck just drove by his home on his way to work. Dominic Black did glare their way but didn't see Dakota, he was merely looking at the residence of the guy Sable had talked to earlier. Why was a good question.

"Fine!" Guiding her out of plain sight he hurried to draw the curtains closed. Once blocked he felt more at ease. Before he could even pat the table, she sat up on it and stretched out face up.

"Let me get you a towel to cover up. Roll over on your belly."

"I won't wear it." Her alluring gaze was giving him fits. Growling he stepped away for his oils and belt to hold the bottle. Returning after a three-minute warm up of oil he huffed his cheeks at her incredible body. She knew he was looking but this time kept her eyes to herself. He could see how wet she was without even touching her, her clam was trickling on his tabletop.

"Ready?"

"Yessss!" She arched her ass up as if saying start here. Nope! He went for the shoulders after applying warmed oil all over her back. Cooing instantly at his strong hands Dakota moaned.

"Can't feel that good already."

"It does! You have strong hands. I love strong grips. I have a strong grip to. Just saying!"

"Uh huh!" He smirked. "So, tell me more about Sable?" Dakota grinned knowing he couldn't tell the difference between them.

"I'm a cheerleader."

"I can see that." He nodded with a pucker. "Does your mom teach at the same school you attend?"

"Yeah! She's an English teacher. My dad designs video games."

"No shit? I play a lot of video games. What games has he worked on?"

"Frisky!" The only one that came to mind. Frisque, but it was just easier to say.

"I am not!" He laughed, "I've only touched your back."

"Noooo silly! My dad created a game called Frisky."

"Never heard of that one." She shared a queer expression behind her back. Then it dawned on him the adult game Frisque but kept the knowledge to himself. If she didn't know the true name, it was possible, she had no clue what it was about. Good man Josh! "What's that about?"

"It's some kind of game about army tanks." She had hunches that it wasn't any war game but was not 100% positive. She needed to find out here soon.

"A tank named Frisky. Sounds like a children's book." He thought. "A kitten in war with turret's syndrome?" Gun turret! His chuckle made her peer back at him.

"Are you laughing at my butt?"

"I would never laugh at this cute... your butt."

"Good! Rub it. Really dig in my bottom is aching."

"Hey! Who's the masseuse here you or me?"

"I can massage you too. Just... not tonight I don't have enough time."

"Gotcha!"

Skipping her bare bottom, he moved to her legs and massaged them instead. Sucking up the courage to tackle that adorable heart shaped butt he needed a minute to cope. Probably the smart thing considering his uncertainty of her age. Why he was even taking this risk was beyond him. All he had to go on was trust. Looking down at Barney sniffing at Sable/Dakota's bikini he realized something. "Wasn't your bikini a green color earlier?"

"I went home and changed." Easy enough!

"Ah! Ok!" Feeling her body tense, he considered that to be a fib, but there really was no other explanation. Finding her feet ticklish he persisted until she kicked her feet laughing. "Not ticklish, are you?"

"Everywhere!" She giggled. "Especially between my legs."

"I'm not going there, Sable! That's a little too invasive in my profession." Not in the least, Josh Ramsey loved getting clients off fingering them, but with this nagging doubt in Sable... whom he thought was Sable that is... he found it safer to keep as far away as possible from that tight little... hard to not look at... stare at... drool over... pussy. Hissing, he ended up oiling her butt at least. She was all kinds of giddy as he squeezed her bare bottom. So close! So very, very close! His thumbs sinking between her butt crack and prying with ease offered him a better insight into teenage beauty. Growing mesmerized even with his conscience bothering him he heard his doorbell and froze.

"Stay put!" He had no friends so who would pop over without calling, no clients scheduled, no fast food ordered. It had to be a nosey neighbor checking on him after seeing him bring Sable inside. Tossing her a blanket from his couch back she simply dropped it to the floor. Pain in the adorable ass!

Turning his porch light on he shot a glance through his peep hole. "What the hell?" He swallowed dryly then shot a glare at Dakota who was teasing Barney with her arm draped over the side of the table. Opening his front door, he faced the music.

"Hi! Remember me?" Sable! Her soft voice barely audible in her nerves. After dealing with Dominic Black, her confidence was soaring, yet in the eye contact she did grow shy again. He was pretty certain the sister on his table hadn't heard the real Sable's soft words.

"I do indeed!" There was that teal green bikini. He knew then and there they were identical twins. Holding a finger to his lips to silence her he opened the screen door and motioned her in. Whispering, "I think your sister's scamming me." Sable dropped her jaw. How did Dakota know about this guy? Daring to step inside just to catch Dakota, Sable peered across the room to see her sister on the massage table. Pouting Sable joined his silent finger reaction and ducked behind a recliner. He understood the mischief and made in appear as if a solicitor. "NOPE! No Mormon pamphlets for me." He shut the door and shook his head at the irony of all this. Twins! Who knew?

Returning to Dakota he avoided her buns due to Sable now also in his home. It was bad enough the sister was naked. Sensing that was not going to be a problem after Sable showing off a nipple earlier, they were undoubtedly identical even in their openness.

"Who was it?" Dakota asked.

"Mormons! I should have let you answer the door. That would have been pretty funny." It would have when sisters met face to face under the circumstances. "Where was I?"

"Rubbing my pussy."

"I was not!" He chuckled. Crawling from behind the recliner on her hands and knees Sable had to push Barney aside from thinking she wanted to play. Reaching Dakota's blind side Sable stood up with a sneer at seeing her sister nude. Bitch! Stealing her thunder, she thought. No more stealth Sable raised her hand and slapped her sister's ass cheek.

"OW! That's more like it. Do it again Josh." Sable grinned at Josh then struck her sister even harder. Sad when it was Sable who liked a bit of roughness, and here she was playing the dominant one. One more harsh swat Sable let herself be known.

"I HATE YOU!"

Rolling to her side to look back Dakota bulged her eyes at the unexpected visitor. "Sable?"

"Dakota?" She mocked her. "I'm sorry my sister's such a slut Josh. Put your bikini on."

"Take yours off." Dakota laughed. "Josh has strong hands."

"Wait, what?" Josh knew this was going to backfire. "You two need to behave. I don't like being tricked. Maybe you both should just go on home."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Both girls shared one symphony. Brows rising at their duality Josh looked from Dakota's full frontal now that she had rolled over then at Sable's 90% nudity in wearing that teal microkini. Sable was like a deer in headlights. Dakota was like a deer strapped to a car hood.

"We barely know Josh." Sable told her sister, "That's why I stopped by to say... hi again."

"I'm honored you want to be neighborly but I'm feeling duped here. Did you two plan this?"

"I swear I had no idea Dakota was coming here. I didn't even talk to her since we met on the sidewalk."

"It's true! It was coincidence I met you too. So glad I did though. Rub me!"

"I think that ship has sailed."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12