Starting from Scratch Ep. 176: spOILED BRATS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub Sable then." Dakota laughed and snuck her fingers in to pull her bikini top away from her right nipple. Josh did look, Sable did blush. Pondering his next step Josh Ramsey put his palms up feeling defeated.

"You two have to prove to me you're not messing with my head."

"I'll mess with that head." Dakota peered over the side of the table at his erection tenting his cargo shorts. It was then that Sable noticed it too. Both girls shooting glances at one another Sable wondered who caused that, she or Dakota? Both!

"Not going all the way here!" He retaliated.

"Good! We're both virgins until Saturday." Dakota laughed, "We're free after that though."

"DAKOTA!" Sable was feeling the burn.

"What do we have to do to let you know we aren't the enemy?" Dakota straightened up.

Rubbing his chin, he eyed Sable whose nipple was still half exposed. Seeing his eyes explore her chest Sable swallowed and noticed Dakota coaxing her with expression. After Dominic seeing her naked and Trav eating her out, Sable was still horny. That was part of the reason she dared to knock on Joshua's door. She was testing herself. Maybe now was the time to really push. Untying her top Sable removed it and dropped it to the floor next to Dakota's bikini half covered by the blanket. Josh was blown away. Dakota thinking Sable was being too slow reached over and pinched her tied bow on her hip and let her bottoms loosen up. Josh suddenly sighed heavily and reached for Sable's other bow. Trembling she observed him untie it and gently drag it up through her tight labia. The sensations made her bite her lower lip. Both sisters were naked and bubbly.

Discarded bottoms Sable shyly tried to cover herself when Dakota slapped her arm. "BE ME!" That made Josh wince. "Long story!" She giggled. Sable did indeed uncover her assets and let Josh look her over, then Dakota.

"Unbelievable! Did your parents have you two cloned? Even your pubes are trimmed exactly like one another. No moles, no freckles... fucking perfect." He was opening up. "Ink pen hearts here and there might be the only distinguishing feature." He hadn't caught on to those faded moments until now. Mostly on their lower region, the ones on their upper body were all but gone.

"Show us your dick." Dakota charged in verbally.

"I never said I was going to..." He saw disappointment and just went for it. Worse case, he was going to jerk off. "Massage one another."

"What?" They shared a shocked connection that led to one another searching each other's expressions. Dakota took the initiative and hopped off the table. "Get up there." Sable whimpered and reluctantly climbed up and stretched out on her tummy. Josh could not tell them apart in that angle. Huffing he unzipped his cargo pants but stopped at pulling his erection out, the flaps only revealing pubic hair.

"No one touches this but me... understood?" The girls agreed and watched him move back to stand in front of his sofa. Dropping his cargo pants and boxers a thick seven inch, very veiny cock with a large crown was revealed. The girls flared their eyes and chose an identical verse of, "THAT'S A BIG COCK." Not helping, he was purple as it were. "I mean it!" He points with authority. "Oils on the nightstand. Get busy!"

Dakota shuffled to the table between sofa and loveseat as Josh sat down and started rubbing his erection. This was his show, or they could leave. Returning with the bottle Dakota trickled droplets on her sister's back. Sitting the bottle aside on her table Dakota explored Sable's flesh. This was not their first in touching one another, they trimmed each other's pubes to be mirror images before movie night. Still, the touch of family was awkward.

Barney being a nuisance Josh halted long enough to pick the pooch up and place him in his cage. Returning to his living room he hovered behind Dakota and stroked his cock. "Put some effort in." He eyed where Dakota was avoiding. "Go where I wouldn't."

"Here?" Dakota pointed at Sable's clam with eyes wide.

"Yep!"

"Ummmm? K!" Fingers shaking, she massaged Sable's butt and like Josh had done to her, Dakota eased her thumbs between her sister's Butt crack. Sable laying there staring toward the wall darted her eyes from side to side just knowing her sister's target. Strangely, in that brief moment she pictured both Travis eating her from behind, and Tawny Martin in training her to be with girls. Sable kept her composure but worried due to this being her sister. Tips of her thumbs roaming over her pussy she dropped her face into folded arms and just relived Tawny.

Dakota seeing her sister enjoying this just shrugged and invaded her labia slightly. Creasing and rubbing oil into her tender pink recess. "Sable likes this. Oh boy!" Behind her Josh was hammering his big boy a mere five inches from Dakota's gorgeous ass. A thought of mischief he eased closer and pressed his erection right up along her butt crack and reached around Dakota claiming her hands as she worked Sable over. Dakota went speechless at feeling his big dick rolling right along her crevice. His hands devoted to guiding Dakota, her fingers located Sable's butt pucker. The pressure made Sable cringe and kick her feet.

"That's it! There are muscles even there. You have to loosen up every single muscle or you're not doing the job properly."

"I think you need to stay here and guide me." Dakota giggled loving his warm hard dick teasing her. Two can tease Buddy! Three even!

"Long as you need me." He chuckled. His thoughts on no touching were going right out the window.

"I'm a slow learner." Dakota giggled in awe of his backyard ambush. While he wasn't being forceful in any way she delighted in the touch of a man. This was so much like what Angus would do to her, them, at her locker at school. "We both are, right Sable?"

"Mmmhmm!" She mumbled with her face buried in her arms trying to cope with her sister's invading fingers. Trimming pubes together was a far cry from rubbing intimate body parts. Now Tawny... she could anytime she wanted but she wasn't relation in any way. "Be Dakota! Be Dakota! Resist freaking out. You can do this." Sable huffed inside her addled thoughts. Like Dakota she was attracted to Josh so if she panicked, he might never offer these advances again. She knew deep down that with everything she had let Angus, Travis, Mace, even in tiny increments her father sometimes did to her, she could overcome this. Stranger though Josh was, he wouldn't be one after tonight. She would not make him feel badly. "Can he rub me now?"

"For a few minutes then Dakota here is taking back over." While pinning Kota to the table Josh removed her hands and took over massaging Sable's legs then gradually locating his fingers to her butt, inevitably between her thighs with ever so light brushes of his fingertips. The twins mentioning being virgins, if they truly were, he didn't want to overstay his welcome in the sensitive spots. Dakota trapped beneath him felt his dick rise and fall along her crack each time he went higher in his nomadic endeavors. She panted a bit with each tickle, her eyelids fluttering at the nearness of his possible attempt at any penetration. Even though fear was involved, she resisted running just to look good in her sister's eyes. Anything for Sable! The feelings were mutual!

Squeezing Sable's Butt cheeks he utilized both thumbs to crease in along the folds of her labia in a downward measure then back upward to delicately taunt her butt pucker. Sable closed her eyes and enjoyed the image of Tawny Martin. Not Travis, or any other male including Dominic Black, she just felt... comfortable in her vision. Relaxing!

"Are you going to just stand there?" Josh brushed his cheek in Dakota's long brown hair, "You've got hands." Giggling she attempted reaching behind him and palming his hips. "I meant rub Sable's legs."

"Oh! Sorry! Told you, I'm slow."

"Sure, you are." He lifted one hand away and snatched up the oil bottle. Coating Sable's legs and cheeks Josh stepped back from Dakota and left her to the task of her lower half. Moving to the head of the table he reached across Sable and peppered warm oil over her upper back. Bottle aside he focused on Sable's shoulders. Peering up Sable found Josh's cock right near her face. Eyes bulging, she blushed and hid herself away. He smirked and wasn't offended in the least. Tawny to the rescue! No! She had to look again.

Carefully lifting her head so that she could barely peek over her forearm she watched his big cock moving about as he stretched over her to reach lower. In stretching too much his penis brushed her arm and she whined at the tip being a mere two inches from her face. He knew and kept doing it just to make her cringe. The point was he knew she most definitely was still a virgin. Her near panic attack was proof enough. Time to send her over the edge. "Okay now roll over."

"Tell that to Barney." Sable mumbled. Thing is that her own doggy treat was right there for the taking if she obeyed. Obey? Dominic Black! Now the bodybuilder was popping back into her head. Her brain was all over the sexual spectrum. First Tawny, now the bodybuilder Dom whom she had a crush on. As if hearing Dominic order her over Sable rolled swiftly and closed her eyes. More oil applied to her full frontal he remained over her head and set out massaging her breasts. Moaning at his brusque grip in squeezing them then pinching her nipples lightly as a compromise to strength, Sable enjoyed the moment. "You just going to stand there watching?"

Dakota shrugged, "I rubbed her legs and feet. I want massaged more too." Greedy she crawled up on the table and laid stretched out over a squealing Sable. "Hi Sissy!"

"You're crushing me." Sable laughed as Josh backed away. Chuckling he dripped oil over Dakota's backside and began reaching over both of their heads. His dick was right in their faces. Dakota bulging her eyes at his approach and retreat hid her own face briefly.

"His dick's two inches away." She whispered to her sister.

"I know that."

Just for laughs Josh grabbed Dakota under her armpits and drug her higher, her body rubbing against her sister's. Nudging her back and forth their slick titties slid all over one another. "OH, MY GOD!" a joint embarrassment had them both red in the face. Sable grabbed her sister's hips and felt compelled to go higher and squeeze Dakota's butt cheeks. Giggling she even curled her toes around Dakota's calves pinning them together.

"What are you doing?" Dakota busted up.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" Sable blurted and burst into laughter.

"Alright Ladies! I think that's enough for one night."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Both begged excessively, looking up at his dick next to their faces. He wasn't backing away but simply stood there ignoring them as he wiped his oily hands off on a hand towel gone unused until now.

Joining forces, the twin's McKellen reached for his dick and gripped it. That got his attention. "Let us massage you now." Dakota fondled him with greasy fingers. Sable finding his balls by leaning back, teasing them but not grabbing.

"Not tonight! I've gone too far already. Besides don't you two have a curfew on a school night?"

"SHIT!" The twins released him and hurried to climb from the table. He had to catch Sable who nearly fell. Bikini's on in a blur the girls stopped cold and looked at Josh. Sensibly Sable offered up a "Thank you."

"Anytime!"

"Really? You would give us massages again?"

"Prefer money if I do, but I suppose." He chuckled.

"I'll bring you that piece of birthday cake." Dakota recalled, "You can lick icing off me."

"What if I wanted to lick icing off the girl who saved Barney?"

Sable brightened up, "I'll bring a piece too."

"Fair enough! I'll walk you to the door."

"We'll sneak over on Sunday if our grandparents aren't around. They're in town from Ohio." Dakota laughed, "If not will you be here Monday? We'll be back in school then. But after school we're free."

"Just drop over and see. I never know when I'll get a massage call."

"We're only about seven houses away. We live on Epicenter Court."

"Maybe I'll walk Barney and see where you two live."

"1411!" Sable smiled and stepped out the door. Dakota lagging behind dared to grab his dick and shake it like a hand.

"Nice to meet you Josh."

"You, too." He chuckled.

Gone! As he shut his door the girls grew insanely giddy dancing on the sidewalk. Not much was going on as far as traffic at nearly 8:00 PM. "We have to keep Josh our secret." Dakota brought up holding her sister's hand. "Daddy can't know. If mom finds out, she'll chase after Josh too. I want us to share him."

"Deal! That fine ass man is ours."

"Maybe we should let Josh take our virginities."

A sudden stop on the walk to stare at one another they considered it. In a heartbeat both ended that thought with a sigh.

"Naaaaaa!"

"After though!"

"Go team McKellen!" The sister's rallied at the very same breath. Sable was a cheerleader now! Dakota was for two seconds.

Pom and Pom!

12