Starting from Scratch Ep. 178: TOnE DEAF

Story Info
Sable's turn with Daddy! Not so loud Young Lady!
7.5k words
4.77
4.3k
5
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 178 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Be me!"

"What?" Sable McKellen looked up from her homework sprawled out over her bed. Her identical twin sister Dakota leaning in her doorway butt ass naked like usual. Now that their parents were tired of fighting the girls over adulthood privileges. Dakota at least was using her body to taunt their father into going way too far with her. At this point the only thing he hadn't done was penetrate her. Temptation was a bitch. Of late he had even been drinking heavily to get his mind off of her. The only thing preventing that was his damned roleplaying game Frisque. Within it he had integrated many of his characters with the likenesses of people he loved or had nearby. The twins a subject of incest in the game only tugged at his sensibilities.

"Be me tonight. Daddy and I got really wild last night with mom in bed."

"WHAT?" Sable yelped. "Daddy took you to bed with mom?"

"No! Not what I meant." She shrugged off her confusing first attempt at filling her sissy in. "Mom came how late and went straight to bed. I went downstairs with daddy and had him teach me more on how to make boys happy and really, really horny. He was drunk so we did more than usual."

"You are going to ruin our family." Sable pouted then sat up excitedly. "What did daddy do to you?"

Jumping on the bed with Sable, Dakota bubbled up, "I sucked his dick for over an hour. So awesome! I deep throated him and took it all down my throat. He was so proud of me. He ate me out in all kinds of positions too. I can't wait to lose my virginity so daddy can fuck me."

"You're actually planning on going all the way with daddy?"

"Definitely! Well... if he will. You can't tell him I told you this... promise?"

"Everything helps if you expect me to be you... right? I need to know whatever you do."

"Right! I know I preach that you need to be you more than trying to be me, but in this case, I want you to experience daddy too but only as long as he thinks that you're me."

"I can't deep throat Daddy because of my tonsils. He would know immediately that I wasn't you."

"Just tell him your throat is really raw from going so deep and that you need to let it rest. I just want you to experience daddy's tongue. He's so much better than Angus is... what I've experienced today at school with Angus was nothing even close. You've felt his tongue already so you will see what I mean."

"It's getting late I need to finish my biology assignment first. I'll try it tonight but if he looks down my throat I won't lie to daddy. I'll tell him you made me do it."

"I don't care. Daddy can punish me anytime he wants to. " She giggled. "Just act like me until you're busted. Be really into it like when you sucked off Mace."

"I want to blow Mace again. I love a bigger dick than Trav has. I can't stop thinking about Kelly's man Dominic. His dick is bigger than Mace's even. I've been lucky to see it a few times now."

"You have a crush on Dominic, don't you?"

"More curiosity! He scares me sometimes how he treats Kelly. I snooped through her bedroom door and seen him fucking her. It's insane, and she takes it without complaint."

"Does Travis know?"

"No way! I hide everything I see from Travis. I don't want him to make a scene. You know how he hates Dom."

"That would get ugly. Only a couple more days Sissy... we lose our virginities."

"I know... I just wish I hadn't committed to losing mine to Travis. I really like him but... I want bigger than him. I have to get it without him ever finding out."

"Then just be me and do shit right in front of him." Dakota cracked up, "Not like you haven't already."

"Yes, but not actual intercourse."

"Okay... I never thought I'd say this... but if I have to be you again around Travis I will. I'll hurl after I make out with him but for you, I'll do it. Potty break... bleeeech!"

"You're so mean."

"We agree to do whatever we have to to be one another?"

"Freaky Friday!" Sable snickered.

"Sexy Saturday!"

"You're going to be me Saturday so I can fuck Angus, right?"

"Yes! I'll suffer keeping Travis company, but I don't know if I can let him fuck me."

"Let him finger you at least. Give him a hand job and say your mouth is tired."

"Maybe! I'll do my best without being a bitch."

"You're so awesome Sissy."

"I know!" Dakota stands up, "Finish your biology. I'm going to scope out dad. Mom's not home from Piper's yet. She went over for wine again."

"Have you noticed she spends more time with Piper than she does us? I wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared at our birthday party even with our grandparents here."

"I hope not. We need mom and dad to keep them busy so we can lose our virginities. Of course, that would be past their bedtimes." Dakota giggled. "Old farts go to sleep at like 8:00, don't they?"

"If they drink heavily maybe by 7:00."

"Daddy's been drinking a lot lately. Mom never home must be getting to him."

"Ever think it's because of you? You guys are getting too close. Incest is taboo and against the law. You know we can never admit that to anyone or we can all go to jail."

"Tessa talks about it. She's still free."

"She trusts us because she knows we're doing it too. You more than me but still. I know I'm just as guilty."

"We just need to zip it, except around those we know have our backs. Homework!" She points with a playful sneer. "I'm going to go downstairs and get daddy warmed up for you. Don't chicken out."

"I won't! I just might not go as far as you would. So, when you go downstairs act like your throat hurts so when I mention it daddy won't think twice like I'm lying."

"Got it! Cough! Cough! Got any lozenges?" She giggled. "Dissect your biology book or whatever floats your frog." In her throat! Closing Sable's door behind her for peace and quiet Dakota timidly headed down the staircase. Sable staring at her book for a brief moment took a second to peer out her window at the Herbert house. In the distance she saw Travis playing a video game in his bedroom.

"I wonder if Travis thinks of incest with his mom. Kelly is crazy hot for an older woman. With Dom controlling her she does run around naked in front of Travis a lot. How can a pervert not look at Kelly and want her?" Sighing she hit the book.

Downstairs Dakota checked the living room windows for activity in case her mom decided to come home finally. Her brief stint after school or wherever the hell she went only to change clothes, she was right back out the door. As much as Dakota loved her mother, she was happy to entertain her father in her absence. "No sign of the wino. I'll just prime Daddy then go to Sable's bedroom and nap until Sable comes to wake me. I hope she has as much fun with daddy as I did last night. If Daddy thinks she's me, he will make her crazy." Ego was becoming a problem!

Isolated in his office den Henry McKellen tried hard to work at his game Frisque but sadly he was worn out. The cheerleaders sneaking in and surprising him literally depleted his sexual desires. Now, not only was he stressed over getting so close to Dakota, but he had also just fucked more young women his daughter's age if not slightly older by a few months. Add in barely seeing his wife and deadlines on the game it was all he could do to keep his eyes open.

"You can do this." He told himself while designing what appeared to be Piper Cherry tied up and blindfolded in a hotel room. There must have been a psychic moment because his own wife had just done that last night with Coach Roman Crandell. Unaware of her rendezvous, technically not caring, he did what he did with Dakota in the early morning hours, drank himself sleepy and went to bed. Today equally as eventful pushed him even further behind in his artwork. He just hoped Tessa Harper was doing some designing at her place to shave off some of his.

"If Tessa can just complete the outline, we had drawn on paper into the computer and file it over to me I can keep adding the flesh and background dynamics. Send me those cyber skeletons bitch." Luckily for him she was indeed doing her job rather than playing. With her roommate Svetlana staying the night with Winslow Hardecker she was all alone at her apartment and focused. Good girl!

"Damn Piper... I mean Emma looks good hogtied on that bed. Brainstorm idea... maybe I... Mark that is, should utilize an outside sex partner to take Emma by surprise. Hmmm? Some young stud who maybe checks into the next hotel room over." Food for thought. Sadly, too close for comfort, his next-door neighbor, Piper's nephew Mace had just suckered Josie less than 24 hours ago into blind fucking her and escaping without being busted. Henry was on to something... just not the reality of it.

"I don't hear shells being fired Mister." Dakota crept in squeezing her breasts in a hand bra but her cunt blatantly saying look at me Daddy. Looking up Henry yawned and clicked save before lowering his laptop and turning his off to the side desk computer to avoid her seeing his work.

"War's over!" He stretched vividly, his shirtless physique making Dakota bite her lower lip.

"I knew I'd win." She giggled. "You look tired daddy."

"Long night! Long day! You two were gone a long time tonight. You do know those bikini's you keep swiping from your mom are illegal to wear in public, don't you? You and your sister need to be more careful. Don't make us use your birthday money to bail you out of jail."

"We're getting moolah?"

"You know you will get some from your grandparents. Uncle Will should come across with a check or two as well."

"Yay! Sable and I can go clothes shopping. Did I tell you Tessa wants to take us to get our belly buttons pierced?"

"No, you didn't." His eyes drift to her perfect little button. "I'm fine with that. You two never wear earrings though and your mom got those pierced years ago. Sure, you want a hole above your tummy? My opinion it ruins beauty just like tattoos."

"I want a tattoo someday too, so live with it."

"You and your sister are old enough to make your own decisions. If you do just, please get something tasteful. No skulls or spiders. You two aren't goth. Go butterflies!" He suggested.

"Here on my nipple?" She pointed. "Like it's perching on a flower?"

"That would be interesting." He chuckled. "I was thinking more on your butt cheek. You know... BUTTerfly?"

"Silly daddy."

"About last night..." He sighed sitting sideways in his desk chair wearing only his cutoff sweatpants for comfort. Patting his leg lured her around his desk. To offer a hint she yawned expressing that she was tired and actually took her time. He could see her lagging behind in energy. "I wear you out last night?"

Seating her bare bottom on his leg she voluntarily lay back into him from the side and hugged his neckline. Sighing vibrantly on his chest she mumbles. "A little. Our walk after our swim earlier took its toll on me." Not only that but her massage at the hands of Josh Rambo Ramsey relaxed her. No need to mention her secret playmate. "A little over two hours I'll be a year older."

"Yep! Want me to wake you and say happy birthday later?"

"Are you going to eat me again?"

"My tongues a little wore out Punky." He winked. Not only used on her sweet pussy but the cheerleaders as well, he was shocked he could even talk.

"I know. My throat hurts too from taking your dick so deep. Are you proud of me?"

"Of course! I'm proud of anything you do. We really should slow down all this training. I understand completely that you want to make a good impression on this Angus... for that matter any boy you decide to date. I..." He paused to realize something. "...should close my curtain there. We don't want Darren and Lindsey to see you naked in my lap. While Darren wouldn't say much, I'd hate to have Lindsey turn us in. Incest..."

"Is bad I know. Please don't ever stop. I like it when you treat me like a Princess."

"Princess?" He chuckled. "I don't think I'd compare what we're doing as anything fairy tale."

"A slut then?"

"You are not a slut." He frowned. "At least I don't want you to be."

"To be like mom?"

"Grrr! Go close the curtain and don't flash the world." He pats her hip prompting her up and to step over to the window. Ignoring his warning she stood directly dead center with her hands reaching for the curtains at her sides. Sure, enough their neighbor Darren was getting ready to close their own curtains for the evening. Eyes bulging at one another Darren got a really good look at Dakota's stunning body. Smiling at her Dakota slowly closed the curtain but smirked as she did. Henry shook his head at her defiance. "You're too goddamned much like your mom."

"Don't say that. I want to be better than her."

"That's good to hear. I think! There's no need for you to go after every guy in sight." Curtain closed she shuffled back to his lap and yawned again, in turn making him share in their weariness. While letting him think good things she hadn't meant it on his terms, Dakota McKellen wanted to be a slut. Not just any slut though. Hearing her mom was desired by so many she had it in her head to make every guy out there desire her. Dare she say it, even her neighbor Darren. She would tease him more often now that he caught his first full frontal look at her.

"I wanted to suck you off again tonight. I still need practice. A more sensual approach maybe?"

"Not with your mother still up. Maybe a short one after she gets home from Piper's, and I know she's in bed."

"I won't go as deep this time. After our birthday party I'll practice that more with you."

"Alright! You know I'm done fighting that part. Just don't go getting the idea I'm going to fuck you. Speaking of... do you plan on fucking this Angus anytime soon?"

"I'm not ready just yet. I hope my blowjob perfecting can satisfy him until I'm ready to lose my virginity." Oh, she had plans on that sooner than admitted. She just wanted an excuse to keep getting lessons from Henry. He wanted to believe her.

"Then take your time. If Angus really likes you then he won't push it until you're ready."

"I know. We... talk about it. He understands but I want to at least give him solid BJ's and hand jobs to keep him hopeful."

"He's a lucky man."

"So are you daddy." She pecked him on the lips. "I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower before bed. If Mom is home when I get out, I'll sneak back down and give you a softer BJ."

"I'll try and stay awake. I need a shot of Jack." She made a grossed expression. After trying Jack Daniels with Mace and Travis on movie night last weekend she really didn't like the taste. Now daddy's alcohol breath she could tolerate. "Didn't bother you kissing me with Scotch on my breath last night."

"I know! I like the other kind of Jack better." She giggled wiggling her ass over his erection. "I'll make you cum with my hands before bed."

"Sensual you say?" He winced rubbing his chin. "Maybe, I'll show you something new later."

"Like what?"

"Let it be a surprise."

"Noooo! Tell me."

"Nope! Not until I know we're safe to just show you."

"Fine!" She crawls from his lap then playfully pats his rising head through his sweats. "I'll be back." Leaving him hard she hurried back upstairs. At the top she heard the front door open and yelped. She didn't want her mom to catch her naked again and suspect mischief. Even though they had gotten past the defiance of rules in the house she wanted her mom to think everything was normal. A shower did sound good as way of misdirection. Towel only! Bolting in on Sable finishing up her homework she shut the door and filled her in on what she and their father had discussed. Sable was sweating bullets but kind of wanted that little bit of experience herself. Now if Josie would just pass her ass out.

"I'm gonna use your shower, Sissy." Dakota walked toward her sister's bathroom.

"Wait for me."

Just like Saturday they shared some suds. No intimate evil this time, just planning.

********

Josie McKellen closed the front door and noticed Henry's office light on but the rest of the house dark. While she considered heading straight upstairs to bed like last night she sighed. "I can't ignore Henry. Last night I had no choice but two nights in a row he's going to get irritable. At least I don't reek after another shower at Piper's. I'm shocked the girls didn't catch whiff when I came in to switch outfits. They steered clear of me though; I wonder if they're mad. This close to their birthday I can't have any resentment. I better behave tomorrow for certain. Make sure I bring them home from school. Maybe take them for ice cream. I know we need to be a family more. Let's start tonight with Hubby."

Shoes off at the door she prowled toward Henry's office. He had returned to his game now that Punky had left him alone. A knock on his door she shared a beguiling smile. "Evening handsome."

"Hey Honey! Two nights in a row over at Piper's?"

"So, you did know I was next door last night... after my class." The one she missed to meet Roman at the hotel. Thankfully Piper gave her a hundred bucks to cover her loss. Already in the bank before coming home from school today. Even after fucking Angus Furlong into the night her fast thinking led to results that would cover her tracks.

"Not really! Just guessed."

"Discussing birthday plans." Not a word about it.

"Ah! At least you're thinking. Anything you need me to do?"

"Just get those tents put up in the backyard tomorrow before it gets any later."

"It's supposed to rain Friday. Hopefully the tents don't collapse before the weekend. It's supposed to end early morning, forecast says Saturday will be back to sunny and hot."

"Good! I don't want everyone cooped up in the house. The kids need to enjoy their big day with their friends. We can corral the adults and keep them busy. You know your dad will be longwinded. It's going to be good to see our parents again. Since they moved to Ohio, we barely get a chance. Have you heard from Will and Glenda the good witch?" Not really any witch even in persona, it was just a fun if not disrespectful thing to call the woman. She moved into his office to sit in his lap just as Dakota had. Leaving his laptop on she got a look at his work.

"Not a peep. He'll be here."

"Is this Piper again... wearing a blindfold?" Her heart leaped out of her chest. "Is this a hotel room?"

"Yep! Mark is dabbling into the BDSM stuff. He took Emma there to a hotel and tied her up."

"Interesting! We should do that sometime?" Nice move! If Henry was willing, she would relive it all over again. "You should leave the hotel room door wide open." She taps the monitor at a closed door. "Curtains open too, so people can look in and watch."

"Not a bad idea." He puckered. "What else you got my sexy co-plotter?"

"Well... maybe cover her ears somehow so she can't hear anything and let in a random guy to fondle her. Take her even, while your doppelganger Mark watches them through the window."

"Hmmm? I like it. I'll have Tessa draw up the images and I'll skin them up and make it look as real as possible. Who should I let fuck Emma?"

"HA!" She cracked up, "You should make her lover look like Mace. That way when she ever finally plays Frisque seeing her lover look like her nephew would be priceless. Your character Mark should even DP Emma with Mace's character."

"Sounds badass! What do I name random stud?"

"Ace!" She giggled.

"You're in a really good mood tonight. Wine high?"

"Yes. I don't smell Brandy on your breath right now. That's why I didn't give you a kiss goodbye this morning." Somehow the booze blocked Dakota's sexual scent when he went to bed drunk wearing her juices on his face, chest and hell, his whole body.

"You need to make up for that Mrs. McKellen." Smiling she palmed his cheek and kissed him sweetly, lingering with a loyalty to show her true love for him. Good thing the wine distilled the taste of both Roman and Angus Furlong in her first time ever fucking the boy. It still bothered her knowing Angus was courting Dakota and still being a player. He was damn good though. There would definitely be more times in the future.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers