Starting from Scratch Ep. 178: TOnE DEAF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never ever Daddy." She sat up quickly and hugged him before he could brush her off. "I can't speak for... Sable... but you know I love you too much to ever hate you. I don't think she would either."

A tear fell between them until Henry looked her in the eye palming her face. Eyes exploring one another he licked her salty tear then kissed her forehead.

"Go to bed. No more of this training until after the weekend. Got me?"

"Yes."

Easing away she trembled and wiped her eyes. Pausing at the stairs she looked back at her father standing there pouring another drink from the bottle he had brought down. His attention off of her she blew him a kiss and whispered, "I love you daddy." Off she went as quietly as possible. Henry would sit back loathing over what he had done. The birthday moment hitting home. Perhaps it had Sable as well.

Reaching her bedroom, she entered and walked up to her bed. Dakota was curled up in a ball on her blankets. Sighing Sable crawled in next to her and hugged her sister from behind. No reason to wake her.

"Happy birthday Sissy."

"Happy birthday Sissy."

A mumble before a snore.

It was the TOnE of her voice that counted.