Starting Gate Ep. 05: CUMBAYA

Story Info
Monet gets her roomies all fired up. Piper Cherry would be so proud of her niece.
5.4k words
4.77
2.8k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

Flashback to Raleigh, North Carolina. Golgotha Seminary School...

"I swear if we sing Kumbaya I'm going to hurl."

"It is a bonfire, Monet." Olive, technically Olivia Branch rolled her eyes. "It's just the schools way of letting the students get to know one another and to worship together."

"I get that. I'm just saying that song makes me gag. My brother Mace used to change the words to Cum By You when our dad used to take us camping as teenagers."

"Did he?" She laughed.

"You don't want to know. Heck, I caught my dad jerking off when I got up to pee one night. He was drunk by the campfire and going at it."

"Was your mom there?"

"Oh, hell no! Mom is too girly girl for camping. No make up station. Zero chances of her using the outdoor facilities. Squatting over grass would freak her out."

"Did your dad see you catch him?" Holly Waterston walked to Monet's left grew curious over her admission.

"Yeah! He didn't stop."

"Oh my gosh! That must have been mortifying." Kari Cartwheel was still struggling with this newfound open talk about sex and all things involved. Her entire life was built on innocence and she often found it icky.

"Naw! I toasted a marshmallow and watched him. He didn't like try anything with me. He was drunk and just refused to put his pecker away. Sad thing was when I ate my marshmallow it made my lips look all messy like I had cum in my mouth."

"You're so gross." Kari made a queer expression.

"First dick you ever saw?" Olive was certainly intrigued.

"Oh no! I saw my brother's all the time. He's huge! So is my dad, Mace took after him."

"Is your brother cute?" They emerged into a grassy courtyard filled with well over two hundred students plus another ten adults to manage the meals and the worship. Definitely, a lot of hot guys, not just those residents. Chefs, the band, even the guard dogs.

"He's alright. I'll show you a picture later. We're here so let's mingle and set our sights on the boys we want."

"I'm not here to find a boyfriend Monet." Kari interjected, "I'm here for God."

"Goddard is right over there... with... April. I knew I shouldn't have introduced them. Now my plan to use her to mess with Chase Anthony will go out the window. Chase is such a player."

"Takes one to know one?" Holly winked.

"Yes, but let's facial it, I'm more obvious." Monet giggled.

"There's Eli with Patton." Olive pointed out her two top choices, "Those two seem to be becoming good friends. I hope I can be between them."

"You wouldn't know what to do if they did sandwich you." Monet laughed.

"Sandwich sounds good. I smell hot dogs." Kari grew giddy.

"You go have your wieners, we'll go find ours." Monet nudged her away with a pleasant pat to her butt. Of course Miss Piggy swatted at her for getting too intimate. Off she went... extra pickle relished.

While Monet and her roomies explored the other students, seeking out new faces and bodies, Kari stood in line for a hot dog fresh off the fire. Chefs with pronged pitchforks dangling Ballpark Franks aka Plumper's over the fiery pits of hell were inviting many starving souls. Was it sad that they were also serving Deviled eggs? What was this school promoting?

In line with her were the gentle giants the Biggsby Boys slobbering at the mouth in wait for dinner. A couple of boys behind Kari were goofing off wrestling and bumped into her hard. Sending her directly into Boomer Biggsby he looked down at her as if she were a gnat on his arm. The wrestling was pushing her right up in between the two brothers until she got lodged between them. Beet red she looked up at their innocent faces, they too beet red at being so close to her. Her hands up while squealing with entrapment her palms landed right on their lower abdomens beneath their drooping bellies. She couldn't move. Sandwiched indeed!

"Sorry!" She whimpered biting her lower lip. The brothers swallowed dryly feeling her hands so close to their crotches, unfortunate and unplanned both boys grew hard, and she could sense enlargements pressing over her wrist. Eyes bulging, she had a panic attack. Seeing her gasping the boys eased away and consoled her.

"Just breath! I get those too." Chet offered, while Boomer stopped the two wrestling boys that put her in this position. Wheezing without relief Kari panted at the hand on her shoulder. She could tell he was concerned as well as caring. "Want me to pray for you?" A nod without words the two brothers placed their hands on her back and shoulders, the two wrestlers feeling guilty joined by palming her neckline and chest above her breasts. She flared her nostrils at being swarmed but the prayers felt warming. Soothed, her breathing returned to normal.

"T-thank you." She whispered still feeling a tad embarrassed.

"Don't mention it. Glad we could help." Boomer smiled, gently rubbing her back. "Want to cut in front of us?"

"No! I... think I feel safer... between you two. I'm Kari."

"I bet I could." Boomer chuckled then blushed. "Carry you. Sorry bad joke. I'm Boomer, this is my brother Chet."

"Look at you." Monet snuck in behind her, "Sup, Biggsby Brothers?"

"Hey Monet!"

"You... know them?" Kari pouted.

"Yeah, they laid their hands on me during the admissions introduction with Pastor Round. My best Buddhas." She rubbed their tummies. "You two fighting over my girl Cartsqueal? Miss Piggy joke!" She teased Kari.

"You are so mean Monet."

"Mean? Why? I just came over to save you."

"She had a panic attack is all." Chet pointed out. "We got her through it."

"God is good." Monet smiled. "Keep an eye out for my new bestie Boys. Bodyguards from here on out okay?"

"We can do that." Boomer smiled at Kari.

"Bestie?" Kari bulged her eyes. She had never ever had a best friend, mostly a loner all through school. As much as Monet was so outgoing in all the wrong ways, the blond did seem to care. "Body... guards?" Her mind was racing a mile a minute. Gulping as she looked between both Biggsby's she smiled. "I think I'd like having bodyguards to feel..." Palms back up she rubbed their bellies just as Monet had.

"See?" Monet grinned, "Now make a wish... you have two."

"I think I wish for... both." She giggled.

"My job here is done. Bone AGAPEtitty Boys!" Monet eased away. The Biggsby's stuck with Miss Piggy like glue the rest of the night. They got very attached and found quite a bit more in common than they suspected. They even found cute nicknames for one another. Fireside Chet, Baby Boomer, and Piglet. Ages before beauty! Matchmaker Monet had struck again.

********

Circulating the troops as it were, it was always evident that eyes were following Monet no matter where she went. Boys specifically knew how to sniff out the easy prey. It wasn't solely Monet; her new friend April Lambert was equally as appealing to the pupils. The thing about April however was she seemed more into her objective, that and she wore a bra. Monet? Bouncy! Bouncy! Wanna pouncy! So yes, Monet had the edge and the nipple hard on. Why no instructor or supervising adults weren't getting after her was obvious, they enjoyed the show as well. God did put us on this earth naked. So why not challenge that theory. In most cases clothing was made of cotton so there was the sheep angle. Angle? Angel? Everywhere you looked there was a dark side.

"Look at Olive and Holly go." Monet glanced toward her friends sharing in a chat with Eli and Patton. It sure seemed like the boys were intrigued with her roommates. "I'm proud of my girls, crack those eggs my babies. We were born to be noticed. At least this gives me room to make my rounds. HA! Rounds! The Round family! There's Eliza with her man Obadiah. That guy should be a linebacker. Ha! Back of the line to hit this. Take a number it's going to be awhile Obie." She knew if she tried, she could get even Eliza's man in bed. No reason to other than to prove she could. But again, Eliza was pretty cool so there was no validity in ruining their friendship, nor her romance. The only thing that bothered Monet was Eliza Round's brother Chase Anthony being a player. If he was, chances are Eliza was. Room for error! Time to find out.

"Hey Eliza!"

"Monet! How's my girl?"

"Your girl?" She puckered her lower lip. "Looks like I'm competition. Obadiah, right?"

"That would be me. No competition Eliza has me hook, line, and sinker." He thrusts his hips playfully then gnashes his teeth knowing it was unbecoming of the students seeing his swagger like that.

"Don't panic I'll bait your hook." Monet turned faster than he could stop thrusting. Backing up to him her tight little ass was right up on Obadiah's collision course. Arms to her side as if masking the giant black man in a basketball game she yelped and flared her eyes. "Yikes! Deadliest Catch!" Even Eliza cracked up over her shenanigans. "Throw him back already!" Obadiah blushed but shot a glance at Eliza as if to apologize. A brush of her hand on his shoulder all was forgiven.

"Enough spear fishing Obie. Let's not make a scene."

"Not my fault!" He pointed at Monet who turned around to face him but stared right at his shorts.

"Mathew 4:19... Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

"Interesting involvement there." Eliza sneered, "I'll feed him for that lifetime thank you very much."

"Just saying!" Monet leaned in to whisper into her ear, "Big Fish! Do you call it Jonah?"

"Too funny! Jonah is the name of Obie's brother. He runs that bathing suit outlet by the water park I'll be taking you too. Our friend Noah owns the entire place. Keep your schedule free on Thursday afternoon."

"A big boy runs bikini bottoms alongside SpongeBob?"

"Gay!" Eliza winks without Obadiah hearing. A sly motion of the fact Jonah was a portly fellow made Monet chuckle.

"Ohhh! So, Jonah is his own whale?"

"He is full of himself on occasion. Sweetheart though."

"It cool Holly and Olive go with us?"

"Sure! There's room in my convertible. We can have a girls night out."

"So awesome!"

"You have my number just text me whenever you want. Now grab a Weiner... not Obie's!"

"Aww, man!" Monet was swiftly twisted in step and sent on her way. Good enough for now but she knew Obadiah was intrigued. Eliza knew so too. No anger only a minor glint of jealousy in her eye.

Holly Waterston and her roommate Olive stuck to Eli Younger and Patton like glue. Flirting becoming easier the more the boys stuck around. It didn't seem as if they were in any hurry to be elsewhere. Perfect! Of course, a certain Chase Anthony stepped up all smug and dapper. "Sup Newbies?"

"How's it going Chase?" Eli ventured a nod. "You give up on April already?" Another nod to get Chase to look over and see the blonde all up in Goddard Albright's giant self.

"No thang! I still have Monet." Chase winked.

"I think she really likes you Chase." Olive invested idle talk.

"Yeah? I hope so. I did invite her to dinner at my parents' house. Hate to disappoint my mom and pop. Mom really likes Monet's mother. Dad really likes..." He looks toward Holly and almost slipped over Holly's super-hot mom Sonya. Escort services acquired on occasion on the down low. Oh, yes! Chase Anthony was privy to many secrets concerning his family business. Groomed for the future. Practice what you preach they say.

"How many other girls do you have?" Holly dared to ask the Dean's son.

"You free next week?" He laughed, ever the braggart.

"Only if Patton here tells me he doesn't like me." She beguiled the jock who grinned sheepishly over her interest.

"I don't know you yet." He chuckled nervously, "Naw! She's busy next week." Even Olive dropped her jaw at just how easy that was.

"Maybe Eli will ask me out too so we can double date."

"Good idea Olive." Holly giggles covering her mouth from the side to whisper, "She likes you." toward Elijah. He had figured that out five minutes ago but acted surprised none the less. His only issue was the girl Ruth whom Monet set him up with. Not around presently he opted to simply say, "I'll think about it." Room to breath!

"So a three way? Monet and I... you four?" Chase suggested. "Date I mean!"

"Threesome?" Holly bulged her eyes, "Please don't say that in front of Monet."

"Here she comes." Patton nodded toward the perky blonde making herself noticed by skipping like a schoolgirl, her breasts all over the place. Eyes could barely keep up with her, girls and boys alike. Even a few instructors swallowed dryly and had to turn away or discover arousal ruining their evening. The two other Dorm monitors a Julius Carpenter and a girl's leader, a stunning Latina by the name of Pana Juarez chatting with Terri the Trans were filled in on Miss Belmont, both intrigued yet worried she might instill trauma on the students who were enrolled here for the right reasons. Terri of course had her/ his bargain with Monet to have her back told them not to worry that he/ she would take care of her. Pana being a very single lesbian grinned telling Terri not to go too hard on her. Already had! Terri tried not to giggle. More a sly snicker!

"You're going to get a black eye." Olive stopped Monet from bobbing up and down in step as she arrived.

"Already on my way." She glared back at Obadiah, then over at the handsome Julius, another African American stud who resembled the actor, Larenz Tate. Eyes were still checking her exuberance out. "Hey Chase Ant."

"Lively tonight Beautiful. Digging the shirt." He beamed realizing her nipples were like bullets in her white t-shirt that had the caption, "Bathing Beauty."

"Always! This is my baptism t-shirt." She tugs it out then releases it to wrinkle up slightly along her tummy exposing her belly button. "And these are my baptism shorts." While not overly short her cotton shorts were clingy to her cameltoe. "Wanna dip me, Chase?"

"Stop it!" Olive growled pointing at her. "You are going to get kicked out of here."

"Not on my watch." Chase chuckled. "I can dip you when you go swimming at my house. Bikini I hope."

"Who needs a bikini? I'll wear one, but just saying. Which reminds me... Olive? You and Holly are going bikini shopping with Eliza and I on Thursday so get those silly chores they're giving us done early."

"I don't have money to go shopping." Olive frowned then looked at Eli, "Do you think I'd look good in a bikini? I mean I'm not a skinny girl."

"Not chunky either. Medium build beautiful." He tried to make her realize her inner beauty.

"Aww! Thank you Eli. What's your favorite color?"

"Green."

"I just happen to look good in green."

"Mine is Aqua blue." Patton winks at Holly.

"My eyes are... oh wow!" Holly grew giddy. "Water is in my name."

"So, there you have it." Monet laughed, "I got your back Olive. Told you I'm rich. Might even buy us 4 or 5 sets. Follow the rainbow."

"My favorite is white like what you're wearing." Chase informed Monet.

"My clothes or my skin? There's pink in my skin tone too."

"OH, MY GOD MONET! Stop it." Olive laughed.

"Why? Be yourselves." Chase shrugged. "Right guys?"

"Couldn't agree more." Patton grinned, Eli concurring.

"Oh, well in that case." Monet began to cross her arms to pull her t-shirt up over her head, but only making it as far as under boob before her friend Phebe Pierce prevented it from behind. At war with Monet's groan the brunette managed to bring Miss Belmont to her senses.

"Let's not and say Forgive Me Father for I have sinned." Suddenly the entire group fell silent. It was true they were letting Monet lead them down a very grim road.

"She's right." Another voice approached them, April Lambert and Goddard Albright joining in on the congregation. "As fun as it is to be crazy, this is the wrong place to do it."

"You, crazy?" Monet scowled, "No! Impossible!"

To everyone's shock April razzed Monet and hiked up her own shirt to reveal her lacey lavender bra. Quick and done she giggled then eyed Goddard. "Did I just do that?"

"More often I hope." Goddard chuckled, the other guys committed to backing up his suggestion.

"Oh, no! You are not stealing my thunder Lambchop!" Monet fought Phebe to flash her tits. Once her nipples were out and about Phebe rolled her eyes and gave up. Chase was all about seeing those nipples. She was right... definitely pink.

"Unbelievable!" Phebe turned and walked away. "You're going to burn in hell Monet."

"Or in that bonfire." April emphasized pointing at the huge blaze being kindled by Julius and a male chef by the name of Marion. This black buck was a giant like Obadiah but much older and on the line of the late great actor Michael Clarke-Duncan, God rest his soul. Monet was simply enamored by all of the large black men in abundance. Obviously with the head Pastor Robert Round being African American and this being a Baptist Denomination school it made sense. Thirty percent of the students here were black. Many of them young and cute, even the girls.

"When you're hot you're hot." Monet smirked and covered herself. "Chase isn't complaining."

"Nope! Well... yeah! You better cool down Monet. Not everyone thinks like we do. I don't want my dad to hear I'm letting you get away with these exhibitions." Oh, his dad already knew. Cameras over the fire pit zone up on a pole she was caught dead to sights. In his office working on his sermon for tomorrow, Robert paused at a glimpse, rewound the video and played then paused again. A call to his son led Chase to excuse himself from prying ears. "Hey Dad."

"Those titties are perfect." Robert chuckled. "You make sure I see those in person when she comes for dinner."

"You know it. Eliza's taking her bikini shopping Thursday. That Holly and Olive are going along."

"Hmmm? Might need to give Noah a call and have him record them from the changing room. That Holly looks more like her mother Sonya every day."

"I know right! Think I can get a raise on my allowance so I can rent Holly's mom for a few hours?"

"I'll work on that. You just work on those sweet young ladies. Your Mother is with Monet's mom as we speak. Hotel bar it seems."

"Mom into Mona?"

"Mom into money." He laughed.

"You didn't see April flash her bra from your angle, did you? Freaking amazing in lavender."

"Guess you need to find a way to share her with me, huh?"

"Always do Dad. I invited April to dinner too, but Monet got in the way. She's into that Goddard guy now. I'll figure something out."

"I have faith." Sad to say!

"Thanks. Talk to you later."

"See you in Church by 8:00 AM."

"Yep!" Hanging up Chase returned to the group, now that others had seen Monet flash her tits the wolves were circling closer. Both of Patton and Eli's roommates were swarming the group, plates in their hands feeding their faces and trying not to look obvious they wanted more of Monet.

Loads of introductions were made between the girls and the flock of students, many of whom had not been fortunate to run afoul of Monet during yesterday's dinner, nor today's meal schedules. Older students in particular took note of the younger classmen. While Monet was as old as a number of them, she however started schooling late, not right out of high school. It took her a bit more time to warm up to her desired career. Now that she was here amongst so many devotees it was difficult to reel herself in. God was certainly important to her soul, but her body was not cooperating. Her hormones were teetering on the brink of insanity. Maybe this school was not such a smart idea. Too many to corrupt so little time.

Behaving herself at the bequest of her friends Monet relaxed her ambitions and actually sought out worship. Some youth ministers sharing scriptures and a few songs later around the bonfire was just what the deity ordered. Food enjoyed leading to many a fart was laughed over. Even one of her first friends from the hotel Mark Dyson aka Bjorn Ironside for looking like the actor in Vikings shared acoustic guitar. Proving just how talented he was alongside older students who were much more seasoned in performing, Mark simply gave it his best in front of a lot more than he had ever considered. Matchmaker Monet's pick to date him, Mary Stewart sat by his side singing. It sure looked like a match made in Heaven.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12