Starting Gate Ep. 05: CUMBAYA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Chase by her side holding her hand Monet found inner peace, until he rubbed her leg. Oh boy! Shockwaves spread over her entire body, especially when his hand slipped inwardly toward her upper thigh. Even more, the boys around them were watching his every move to see if he would home in on her cameltoe. Shivering at the closeness she moved into Chase more closely as the festivities kept the larger portion occupied with song. At least it wasn't kumbaya.

Darkness providing cover Chase dared to challenge the atmosphere and slid his fingers beneath the material covering her left hip and sought out her interior. Peering around to see so many eyes observing his mischief Monet hugged his bicep and just let him locate paradise. Fingers lightly rubbing at her clit she parted her legs for easier access. Playing it cool around Holly and Olive next to her along with Eli and Patton keeping them company, she panted a bit and bit her lower lip. She was overly thrilled to be the center focus of their eyes. Thing is, everyone knew Chase was Pastor Round's son so were too afraid to speak up against the boy. This gave not only he the edge but also Monet's. She felt invincible with Chase going above and beyond his authority. Even the Dorm monitor Julius smirked seeing fingers thriving between her legs, captive knuckles actively lifting her cotton shorts so easily in his probing.

Thick fingers invading her vulva her expression switched to almost a sniveling awe. It was extremely difficult masking her sensitivity. Moans wanted out but she kept them hidden. Breathless whispers of, "Chase! Don't make me cum. I won't be able to keep from screaming." Did he listen? No, he did not. He was putting on a show for his father knowing the pole camera was pointed directly down at where he had seated Monet and himself. Thing is, all he had to do was warn Monet and she might have accelerated the show for him. Live and learn Chase Anthony.

Fire light their only source as the pole light above was dimmed to conserve power only her white clothing offered a worthy visual in her being fingered. She found herself tempted to peel her shorts aside so that those watching could see the truth of the matter. Her pussy wanted to be seen, but for once she resisted. To compensate she reached her free hand down to grip Chase's erection, leading to subtle massaging with her palm to show her appreciation. Guys wanted to be Chase in that moment. Truth be known she wished it were ten other boys, Chase was just her closest target. Lucky him!

Nearing 9:00 PM curfew things gradually wound down as Eliza Round took control with a microphone to convey "God is wonderful!" April Lambert thought so too, it seemed Goddard Albright was also interested in her soft silky well-tanned legs. Fair trade she rubbed his muscular equally tanned but hairy legs. It became a trend as music died out and some of the students began heading back to their dorm rooms. Even Eli and Patton enjoyed Olive and Holly's legs. What shocked the girls was their roommate Kari Cartwheel sitting hip to hip between the Biggsby Boys, both of them massaging one of her legs each in an erotic manner. She could not stop grinning.

Monet was closing in on cumming over Chase Anthony's embedded fingers. Looking at others rather than Chase for his efforts she gripped his dick really hard and tensed up. Right in front of everybody Monet had a minor orgasm, still one that made her cringe as her white shorts flooded at the crotch drenching his knuckles and palm. Grinning at her trembling body, he removed his hand and dared to show it's wetness toward their voyeurs. Especially his father, placing his arm in the air as if praising God just to let Robert zoom in on his glossy hand. Monet found it curious as to why Chase appeared to show off over the heads of others and followed a sign as it were. Eyes raising in her tender convulsions she noticed the camera pointed down at her and considered the possibilities.

Keeping her suspicions to herself Monet chose to explore those boys lingering as the gathered students began dispersing. Holly and Olive walking away with Eli and Patton left she and Chase seated in their spots by themselves. Only a steadfast group of six boys remained idle across from them. Her composure returning to normal Monet reached back for Chase and took a huge risk. Coyly unzipping his jeans, she slid her hand inside his gap and palmed his beastly seven-inch erection. Dragging it out for air she started giving him a ferocious hand job. Students still loitering, but not many, actually tuned in to her mischief. She looked over at the boys watching her and razzed them while Chase sat back into a slouch and entertained them. They were his friends in the upper classmen dorm so knew well they could get away with quite a lot.

Flames flickering a devil's dance Monet waited until the majority of the clustered students disappeared. Only faculty and Chef's putting away their equipment remained. Eliza helping Obadiah, Julius, Terri, and Pana clean up after their congregation kept busy. Monet seeing her opportunity released Chase's dick and stood up in front of him. Jumping in step performing a 180 she now faced his friends. A careful look around she peeled her cotton shorts aside and patted her pussy before looking back at Chase stroking his own cock. A slow shuffle back into him she sat down over his lap and straddled his crown. Her shorts out of the way she reached under her thighs and guided him inside her. Taking a full seat on him she kicked her sandals off and placed her feet up on his knees. Reverse cowgirl on top of Chase she watched his friends sitting in awe. No way!

Even more Monet looked up at the camera and actually saw it move on the pole as if in use by electronic devices off site. Suspicion satisfied she tugged her shorts further aside for a perfect view of his penetration inside her. His thick cock spreading her pussy wide as she hopped up and down over him. Chase Anthony's hands moving up under her t-shirt he squeezed both breasts. With none of the faculty seeming to catch on she came on his cock, Chase straining, ready to nut. Just as he tensed to detonate, she pulled up off of him and let him fire off his jizz out into open air. Light squeals unheard she settled back into Chase and cooed.

Friends blown away by what they had just bore witness to decided they too had better head out before being told to. Smiling at Monet they crept closer and in passing made it known she was incredible. One boy helping her up dared to kiss her cheek before nodding at her. No words exchanged he left her to Chase.

"I can't believe you just fucked me." Chase sighed and stashed his drooling pecker back into hiding. Zipping up he found the energy to stand. "Walk you back to the Dorm?"

"Sure! I have to say goodbye to someone first."

"Eliza?"

"Nope! Be right back."

Stepping out into the open she waited until the faculty was oblivious then looked up at the camera on the pole. Flipping her tongue out at it she dropped her cotton shorts to her toes and then lifted her t-shirt up to her neck. Posing in a 360 to offer her entire physique to whomever was watching she took it one step further. Shirt over her hair she whipped it over her head and stepped out of her shorts. Monet Belmont was 100% nude. Chase had to laugh!

Bending to pluck up her shorts she rushed back to hide behind Chase in order to get dressed. A good thing because Eliza and Obadiah were done and had turned toward them. Leaving the fire to be put out overnight by Julius they walked over to Chase. Behind him Monet only had her shirt on and held her shorts behind her back. The shirt hid her upper thighs, but her ass cheeks would be exposed when walking so she remained behind Chase.

"What are you two up too?" Eliza looked suspicious. A nod from her brother she looked back at the pole camera and shook her head. She knew her Father was watching. "Curfew in five minutes. You better take it on home Miss Belmont."

"Okay!" Sandals on she turned tail, "Night Eliza. Night Obie!"

Wiggling away her ass cheeks in low view Obadiah bulged his eyes. A snapped glance at a thoroughly smug Chase Anthony he puckered. He knew something was up, starting with Chase's bulging crotch. Hearing Terri call out for Eliza she left her man with Chase. Out of hearing range Obadiah had to ask.

"You hit that?"

"Uh? Other way around, she hit me." A damp hand lifted up to Obadiah's nose he captured the scent of pussy. "I better walk her home. See you, Bro."

"Night Chaser." Obadiah collected Eliza and threw her over his shoulder. Pussy on the mind she was in for a long night. So much for watching over her dorm, she ended up in Obadiah's bedroom. His residents heard Eliza screaming for two hours straight.

Chase caught up with Monet and took her hand. "Okay! I might stop being a player just for you."

"Oh, come on!" She laughed as he tickled her from the side. "Be yourself Chase Anthony... I will. Tell your Dad I say goodnight. I need sleep."

"You know he was watching, don't you?"

"I guessed, you confirmed. I'm fine as long as he is. If my Mom doesn't bust down my bedroom door by church services tomorrow, I'll know he liked what he saw."

"Has to stay a secret Monet."

"Then, I do whatever I want. Here!" She handed him her shorts. "Sleep with these. Jizz on them a few times before you bring them back to me." A random kiss on the lips she patted his cheek and went on into her dorm.

Standing outside on the porch in amazement he did smell them. Cell ringing in his pocket he shook his head. "Hey Dad. Yes, I'll bring the shorts to you when I get home." Cameras everywhere! "Mom's drunk? Yes, I'll tuck her in for you. Tell your secretary I said giddy up!" He heard her squealing in the background. Someone was working late.

Chase walked home across campus.

Monet was fast asleep before he even got there.

Humming Cumbaya under her breath was just the ticket.

12