Starting Gate Ep. 06: ITCHY PsALMS

Story Info
Sexting was never more fun! Scissoring cut things short. LOL! At least it wasn't off.
5.4k words
4.72
2.6k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Restless night!

Curfew at 9:00 PM, the bonfire ended three hours ago. The midnight hour striking to a downstairs coo-coo clock that managed to echo throughout the entire house it was amazing anyone could slumber. Monet Belmont was unfortunately struggling to shut down her body and get a good night's sleep. Too much adrenalin throughout the day, it was not subsiding without a fight. With her roommates Olive, Holly, and Kari out of this world she sat up sweating. The rooms ceiling fan being in the center had very little effect over her bed. That could only result in one thing to help cool down. Sleep nude!

At home in Atlanta that was the norm, but there she had a bedroom all to herself. Here in Raleigh, she had three roomies and rules to follow. Pajamas must be worn to bed. Rules drools! Her nightshirt was off and silently being whipped over her head as if mocking the rule book. Sad when the essential rulebook was the Holy Bible. She should feel horrible but nope... not Monet Belmont. The devil's daughter had infiltrated the school and she was going to do whatever she wanted. DEMONstration required!

Plucking her cellphone up from her nightstand she nibbled a fingernail. She knew calling anyone would wake her bible thumping bitches. Not really bitches, they were awesomely cool even if Kari Cartwheel needed to chillax. Hopefully introducing her to the twin giants Chet and Boomer Biggsby would draw her out of her perfectionist attitude. Sure, it was commendable that she loved the Lord and wanted to live for him, Monet felt the same way. Trouble was her hormones just would not let her behave herself no matter how much she tried, which sadly was not as often as she should. She liked being the sinner of attention, guys craving her, girls too. Technically she probably bit off more than she could screw... CHEW!

Seminary School should be sacred, yet Monet's urges to create havoc was as wicked as her hormones. Having traded phone numbers with over ten boys last night at the bonfire she mused that she could easily bed down all ten. Staring at a few selfies she had taken with Chase, Patton, Eli, and Goddard, then with her Posey posse of girls including her roommates, the newer friends April and Phebe, she became lonely. Laying back in bed hugging her pillow she tried to relax but just couldn't. Cell back on she took a huge risk and began to send a text to Patton. Pausing she brightened her eyes and took it a step further. Turning it into a mass message to all ten boys she texted. "I can't sleep! Who wants to snuggle with me?" Sent off it took three minutes before Patton and Eli replied.

"Wish I could." From Patton, "Meet you under the covers." out of Eli. Realizing it was a mass message both boys followed up with "LOL!" This led Patton to tell Eli, "Looks like she's sharing us."

Monet fought giggling and typed back, "I need a massage to help me sleep. Full body even. Who wants to lay hands on me? LOL!"

"You know we both do." Patton sent a laughing emoji.

"So do I!" There was Goddard a third midnight caller.

"You already did." Monet wrote back, "Wait! You just laid all of you on me."

"Lucky bastard." Eli told Goddard.

"Right place, right time." Goddard mused.

"Only three replies? I must be losing my touch." She related. "I messaged ten guys."

"Ten?" Patton laughed.

"I wanted all the Apostles, but I just got the Three Wise Men. Story of my life. LOL!"

"You're ate up Belmont." Eli sighed with a rolling eyes emoji.

"I'll let you eat me up."

"Would if I could. Curfew! Doors are locked and an alarm is set. I saw Obadiah going to bed earlier." Eli added, "No way I'm waking sleeping giants."

"Sad that he can get lucky, and we can't." Patton groaned, "I think I heard Eliza Round staying over. How does she rate? It's a boy's dorm."

"Pastor's kid privilege." Goddard commented.

"How's it feel to have a transgender Den Father?" Patton jested.

"I make her really hard." Monet laughed. "Terri is a nice guy... girl... I haven't decided which yet. As long as she gets erect around me, I'll never know which he... she is."

"What are you wearing?" Eli felt mischievous.

"At the moment nothing. It's hot in my room. I need to buy a small fan for my bedside."

"Nothing at all?" Patton's emoji grinned and danced about. "Show us we don't believe you."

"If I do you guys will wake your roommates jerking off. LOL!"

"So!" All three wrote one after the other.

"Afraid you might have a screaming orgasm if you play for us?" Goddard laughed.

"Nooooooo! You don't know me very well. LOL!"

"We want to know you extremely well." Patton winked.

"Oh, trust me, I'm fucking all of you hotties. LOL!"

"Already had you." Goddard offered a smug emoji.

"Quit bragging." Eli laughed. "It's not going to be easy finding time and a safe place to ever tap you, Monet."

"Where there's a willy there's a way. LOL! Hold on I'll take a couple pics." Closing texts temporarily she looked about her room in the darkness to be sure the girls weren't awake and watching. Not that it mattered, she would do this regardless. Sheets kicked aside she set out taking selfies using her flash. After each time she paused to observe her roomies. Five pics ready to send she giggled. Thoughts on, "Full body best I could. All three of my holes. This should whip their dicks into a frenzy." Sending the body pics first the guys each sent only emoji's of awe and eyes bulging.

"I remember those tits." Goddard replied first.

"I squeezed them through her shirt." Patton laughed. "Nice tits Monet."

"Thanks. No shirt next time. And you did see them at a distance when I flashed you in the parking lot."

"Oh yeah! LOL!"

"Still with me Eli? LOL!"

"Yeah! Can't text and rub my dick at the same time. LOL!"

"Awww! Just for you Eli... what hole do you want to put that dick in?"

"Pussy!" He grinned. In a flash she sent her pussy picture with her fingers prying her vulva wide as if saying put 'er there Buddy. The response was hilarious. "Oh, fuck yes! I might not fit in that hole. LOL!"

"Whatever!" She laughed, "I've had monster dicks in me. Right Goddard? LOL!" All cheesy grins from Goddard's emoji force.

"I didn't get your asshole." Goddard pouted.

"Until next time God." She sent along with her butt pucker pic. Awe emojis flooded the market. She realized other boys had finally found her mass texts. Six out of ten now. Kyle Lofton, Patton's roomie Martin, and Goddard's friend Milo. "LOL! I knew if I wagged my tail hard enough others would wake up." She went ahead and sent her gaping mouth picture.

"Stuffing my big pecker down that throat." Martin laughed. "You're freaking awesome Belmont."

"I know! Okay... your turns. I want pics of all of your hardon's right now. Show me the love." Sure, enough like a six gun salute she received pictures of all six boys' dicks, some in hand even. "Oooo! Monet like! LOL! I'm going to rub my clit now." A very short video tease recorded she revealed it to them. This led to short videos of the guy's masturbating. Monet fingering her pussy went over well. For the next twenty minutes they all came together. Monet recording herself moaning loudly woke up Olive and Holly.

"What are you doing?" Olive winced.

"What's it sound like?" Holly threw her pillow at Monet. No stopping the town crier Monet Belmont eventually screamed. If the coocoo clock hadn't woken up others earlier, it was a sure-fire bet, she did.

"Are you crazy?" Olive jumped from her bed and leaped over Monet to palm her mouth. Body convulsing Monet kept on fingering herself. "Stop that!" Nope! Not going to! "Holly help me! Before Kari wakes up and tells Terri."

"I won't tell Terri." Kari sat up having played possum. Truth was. she had heard longer than Holly and Olive, touching herself thinking of Boomer and Chet. Wrong in lusting she knew, but after seeing the boys really get into her at the bonfire she simply could not resist. Virgin or not Kari had her fantasies, for those two boys it was they fighting over her just to get a hug. Good enough for her. Innocent even though glossy fingers were not appropriate to go praying over it.

Frozen like twin doe's in headlights Holly and Olive noticed Monet's cell phone screen light up and Olive stealing it to read texts. Seeing dick photos and even a video from Patton jerking off under his covers via his own cameras lighting to make it visible she bulged her eyes and rapidly shared it with Holly. Jaw dropping Holly smacked Monet on the chest. "You witch!"

"I want to see." Kari wiped her hand on her pajama bottoms and left her bed in a blur. Jumping into Monet's bed at her feet she reached for the cell only to have Holly retract her grasp.

"These are bad. We need to delete them."

"Like heck you will." Monet relaxed her chaotic trembles having had an extremely intense orgasm. "My phone! My rules! I haven't even seen them yet." A rapid steal Monet sat forward and lowered her cell to let all four of them watch Patton jerk it. What Monet didn't know was the other boys just had to see Patton's video for themselves. Nothing gay, just as inspiration to build their own confidence. Not one boy admitted to seeing Patton stroking it. In their evil little minds, they wanted to play it off as being the first to even think of doing a video. After replaying Patton three times his buddy Martin dared to send his own video. His however was in sitting up in bed where nobody else could see him. Patton across the room busy himself paid no attention. Therefore, Martin gave a more vivid performance with no covers on, which meant a tall boy with one very full scrotum dangling below. Each thrash over his cock his balls squished tighter and grew shiny. The girls were in awe.

"Oh my God! I can't believe we're watching the boys do this." Olive confessed her mixed feelings. "We are sooo sinning." Then came Eli's video, she just had to witness Eli Younger he was so cute. Monet did say he was theirs, meaning Monet, Olive, and Holly while her matchmaking skills were in full swing. "That thing is huge!" Giggles accrued until all four young ladies were helplessly in lust over more and more. Before long every boy in the conference had shared their enthusiasm. Goddard above all blew them away being nine inches and as thick as the girls' wrists.

"I had that in me." Monet bragged. "His hotel room shortly after we all met outdoors."

Holly flaring her eyes comprehended the time gap then blurted, "How did you do that so fast? You had to have gone straight back to your room to get ready."

"Funny that! I forgot my room number. I went from door to door until I ran into Goddard. Chemmmmistry! I jumped his bone, and he took me to bed. Soooo awesome!"

"You are such a slut." Olive winced. "Send Eli's video to me."

"Me too!" Holly chimed in giddily. "All of them."

"I'm going back to bed." Kari fidgeted and took her leave. Glances amongst one another they couldn't figure out if she was suddenly offended or just tired. Once she covered up, they went back to Monet's cell, Monet texting praise. Laughter involving both sides of the phone lines led to further goofing off. With the boys begging for more video of Monet fingering herself she had an outrageous idea. Resorting to whispers Monet told Holly to put her cell down her pajama bottoms and see if the boys could tell it wasn't Monet herself. Holly wheezing at the thought found Olive encouraging her with a wave of high velocity hand motions, deciding to take the risk. Fanning her features, she stood up next to Monet's bed and trembled, her teeth clenched to cope with her nerves.

"I can't!" Holly caved but stood there pouting over her loss. A bikini pic I can do but... I've never been with a boy let alone show him my coochie."

Monet and Olive glared at her, then think as one mind, hopping up they subdue Holly in a squeal fest, Olive holding Holly's arms while Monet pulls the redhead's pajama bottoms out and dips her camera down as low as it could go in meeting her inseam. Light glaring it was movie theater quality. Not really! Red carpet premiere at best. Holly begged her not to send the footage, but Monet razzed her and sent it out just that fast.

Two minutes of giggling later, the boys reacted to it. Kyle laughing asked, "Since when do you have red hair? You're a blonde." Dumb question!

"Don't be an idiot Lofton." Milo Danvers laughed. "That's her roomie Holly. Yummy!" In reading Milo's reply Holly bulged her eyes at her girlfriends.

"He thinks I'm yummy. Oh my... I can't even say it I feel so bad."

"I'd lick that burning bush." He followed it up with. Red in the face to match her pubes Holly busted up.

"I might let him do that much." It was a start.

"Your turn Oli friend of Holly." Monet snickered. A frozen moment in time Olive swiped Monet's cell and turned her back to them before pulling her pajama bottoms down to her upper thighs. Lowering the light over her very fine brown pubes she used her free hand to hold her shirt up over her belly button. Not only was she recording her soft taco, but her camera panned up to her button then around her hip to finally capture a thin crease of her butt crack that stood out proudly. Enough, she viewed herself then sent it out. The reaction was incredible.

Returning to Monet's bed the girls read over the commentary. What caught Olive off guard was Eli saying, "I'd mount that olive. You should dye that tiny patch of hair green. LOL!"

"You should." Monet giggled. Food for thought! Olives were food. Meant to also be eaten!

"Maybe! Need to trim it smaller so it resembles and actual olive. Black olive if I chicken out on the green."

"Don't ask me to shave my burning bush." Holly pointed at Monet, "I like my bush."

"Wouldn't even suggest that. If we go bikini shopping with Eliza, you're buying one that lets the fire flicker baby."

"Ohhhhh no! I'm not... " She mulled it over with a nail clenched between her perfect teeth, "... that would be sexy hot, wouldn't it?"

"Let's take a poll... poles even." Monet begins typing in her message center. "Who out here thinks Holly should wear a bikini with her burning bush popping up out of it? Brown bikini to symbolize wood. LOL! Send her your votes 1 vote no... 3 votes yes. We'll skip 2. LOL!" Off it went.

"You are insane." Holly palmed her face to cover her embarrassment. The waiting game left her hissing and nervously rubbing her pantlegs. "You are such a bad influence."

"I get the job done. Trust me Holly. You will have boys treating you like a G... uhhh... Queen."

"Good catch! Only one true God... no Goddess."

"Unless you're wicked." Olive poised a finger. "I mean wiccan." Grabbing her hand Monet took Olive's pointed finger and placed it in her lap.

"Bark up that tree."

"Huh?" Olive appeared confused.

"Needs wood! Wiccan's worship trees and nature. Not saying you are wiccan." Monet then winked, "But you probably could use a little magic finger in your life."

"Mine! Not yours." Olive swatted her hand away laughing.

"I wasn't trying to help you. Just saying get busy like I just did. I feel sooo much better now that I had an orgasm. You too Red." Holly winced but did realize her body was begging. All it was going to take was..." First poll results." Eyes like saucers Holly and Olive hovered over Monet's shoulders to read, better yet see the pics and videos. Goddard sending his first video of his massive cock being thrashed was heard saying, "I'll be her bush pilot. Cumming in for a landing Holly." He then proceeded to fire off a trio of shots from his urethra. Seeing him cum made all three girls laugh and squeal. "OH, MY GODDARD!" Monet had to say it. Praise sent!

Seconds afterward found Martin and Patton joining forces, being roommates and huddling quietly as their other roommates slept soundly. Unified they shared both of their dicks being jerked violently at one time over one camera. Both boys detonating within seconds of one another inspired the girls to jump up and down on Monet's bed. They all knew they were the cause of this. It certainly wasn't just from Monet.

"This is so much fun. I've never seen a boy... let alone boys shoot off like that." Olive admitted, "Only in porn. Yes, my dad has porn videos in our house. He... watches them a lot now that my mom is gone."

"Long as he hangs out with my mom he won't need to anymore." Holly laughed. She knew her mother well. Escort and high paid slut! Hopefully Olive's dad wasn't paying for sex. That would suck!

"More videos." Olive directed attention toward Monet's cell. "So many palms." She made a hand jerking motion.

"Psalms!" Monet grinned then looked to the ceiling, "Sorry!" As Monet opened this next video it topped Patton and Martin's by a mile. "Whoa! FOUR PLAY!"

"Holy... Shiite!" Holly blurted then also apologized for it. "Four dicks in one video. They're going to shoot one another." Laughter grew more intense. So, overpowering that they heard Kari Cartwheel exhaling loudly and covering her head with her blankets to tune them out. Gritting their teeth as a team the girls quieted down until the video played itself out. Four boys cumming but jumping away from one another to avoid each other's jettison. Too funny!

"I just realized that had to be all four boys in one dorm room." Olive looked up with dizzying eyes. "They... like us."

"Boys will be boys." Monet laughed. Puzzled as she observed Kari move to her back then see a very soft glow emitting from beneath the girls covers, she kept it to herself. Hunch was that Kari was being mischievous all by herself. Good for her!

"They're going to spread our videos around; I just know it." Olive had second thoughts.

"If they, do we show them off just as much. We all have something to lose here." Holly sighed.

"Like your virginities." Monet flipped her tongue out at Olive first then at Holly. "Please tell me you two hotties aren't waiting until marriage."

"Well... I hope not but yeah I was under the impression I should." Olive fidgeted.

"I know I won't wait, because I might never get married. After seeing what my real dad did to me, I sure wouldn't want to put my own kids through someone as negligent as he is."

"Gotta have a man to have kids... unless you adopt of course. Or test tube it."

"So not worried about family right now. I'm here for God." Holly took pride until Monet replayed Goddard's masturbation video. "Stop that! I'm going to have nightmares."

"Big snakes coiling all around you?" Monet teased her.

A knock on their door made everyone fall silent. All save for Kari, who released a moan. The knock while not loud was enough to turn Monet's cell off as she crawled from bed to answer the door. Naked without stress Monet felt Olive throw her nightshirt at her. It simply fluttered upon impact to the floor. Holly and Olive hurried to their beds and feigned slumber. All dark now without Monet's cell lit up it was easy to fake. As Monet opens the door, she found an unexpected guest.

"Hey Terri!" She stood shamelessly in front of the transgender male claiming femininity. Terri wearing a sheer nightgown to his/ her knees in the soft hallway night lights provided for potty runs stood wincing. "Love the nightie!" Yep! Lace rose up at her pecker. Hard to mistake! Daring even more Monet reached over and pinched the material. "Oooo softy!"

"It's late! Why are you girls up laughing?"

"Only me!" Monet defended her friends until Kari yelped, their eyes lured to the glow beneath Miss Piggy's covers. "Maybe... her."

"I think we need to have a talk, Miss Belmont. Please put something on and follow me downstairs."

"Now? It's like 1:35!" Time was passing them by in all of their fun. The faint pings of further messaging on her cell led Monet to pivot on her toes. Before she could walk away Terri grabbed her arm and took her cell away. "Hey! That's mine."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12