Starting Gate Ep. 06: ITCHY PsALMS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will get it back when we are done talking."

"Fine! Give me a second." Door left open she moved back to her bed and only put on a G-string from her dresser before walking back to revisit Terri. "There I'm dressed."

Terri frowned but just couldn't tell Monet she required more coverage. Woman to woman he motioned Monet along. Door closed behind them Monet trailed down the staircase to the living room where it was dark and silent. Spooky even in this ancient home.

Left alone in their room Olive and Holly crawled back out of bed to whisper of trouble. Hearing Kari giggle again the two girls ventured closer to eavesdrop on Miss Cartwheel. Knowing very well by her soft glow light that she herself was on her cell the two girls moved to both sides of her bed and counted on three before ripping Kari's blankets off of her. Finding her pajama pants to her knees she was recording her pussy which was glistening in the cell's lighting mode.

"What are you doing?" Olive busted the girl.

Holly swiping Kari's cell dropped her jaw. "Bitch was copycatting us. She's... whoa! Are those the Biggsby Boys?" Huge cocks both, the brothers who were also roommates were trading off pics and video just like Monet and the other girls. "Daaaang Kari! You have those Biggsby Boys wrapped around your... wet fingers."

"Give them back."

No holding it hostage Holly just showed Olive across the bed as a visual then handed it to its owner. Covering Kari up the girls left Miss Piggy to her squeals. Again... good for Kari. Maybe now she herself would lighten up on her holier than thou attitude. God, they hoped so!

Downstairs Terri led Monet into the living room but left the lights out. Monet resorted to using only a pole light outside as her best guess in fumbling about. With her cell in Terri's possession, she couldn't use the cam light. "Take a seat Miss Belmont."

"Anything you say Ter!" She found the sofa and sat sideways facing Terri, one leg on the cushion, one on the carpet. Terri strangely did the same but held her/ his hand to cloak her lap with her nightie. "What's up night owl?" Outside of the obvious.

"I just felt we needed to come to an understanding. You're going to be nothing but trouble in this house, we both know it. While I'm in charge of keeping peace here, I also want you to know I'm not the enemy."

"Are you really a transy?" Monet grew bold testing the theory.

"Yes... but... between you and I... if you expect me to defend you at every turn... I'm struggling. I've always been feminine, but I just can't make myself... complete the task." She gives up covering her erection and just lets it dangle freely in the darkness. Monet knew it was there the pole light's glow offering insight. "I want to but surgery scares me."

"Awww! Thank you for confiding in me Terri. Yeah... I'm guaranteed trouble with a capital T after my Mone...moan." She snickered. "One thing you can count on though... is if I say I have your back I mean it."

"That means a lot. You turn me on something fierce." Terri just couldn't help stroking his cock. Watching her/ him... so confusing... Monet smiled and encouraged her.

"I have that effect on both sexes. Be yourself around me I'm cool. I know I will. So... which part of you likes me more? The fem or the him?"

"Same person I'm afraid. I don't have a twat so I can't... well... I can finger my ass, I guess. Not tonight though. I don't want to scare you."

"You won't! So... you're afraid of surgery but you got a boob job?"

"That was adding not subtracting."

"Oh! I guess that's true. Can I have my phone back?"

"Sure! I just wanted to use it to scare your roomies into behaving. I have a pretty good idea what you were all doing. Miss Cartwheel made it quite clear."

"Yeah! She's awesome but she's been kind of a pain until tonight. I mean I understand her loyalty to the big guy upstairs but... well... now I think it's the big guy's next door. I introduced her to Chet and Boomer Biggsby. Love at first sight... in a cross-eyed fashion." She giggled accepting her phone. Turning it on, her body illuminated offering Terri a solid look at Monet's heaving breasts. She heard him huff and turned her cell to light up his stroking hand. Freshly painted fingernails nearly made her laugh but chose to behave in that sense.

"So I have a question?"

"Yes?" His eyes blinded by her light she lowered it at an angle.

"Be honest... do boys excite you more than girls?"

"Both make me crazy."

"Let's put that to a test." She grew evil and shared video of Goddard jerking off..."Him? Or... her?" Peeling her G-string aside she lit up her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" He panted. "You have a beautiful pussy. Barely any labia to hide you."

"I know, I've been blessed." A look up she gnashed her teeth. It always came to that. Repentance! Not enough to stop, however. "So, this... huge cock..." This time Patton and Martin's dual masturbation, "...I mean cocks... doesn't call out more than... this pussy?" Light shown back on her cunt she pried her vulva wide for Terri to groan. His itchy palm was relentless.

"Tease!"

"It only gets better Brah!" She laughed. "Bro with a bra!" Fucking Piper Cherry humor. Lifting her hips, she unloaded her G-string and reached toward her/ him and draped it over her cock to lay over his wrist. "There! A keepsake from me."

"I'm going to cum." Terri sank slightly in posture feeling the urge building. "Forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive... just to give. So... you want to be a woman more than a man, right?"

"Yes."

"Wanna scissor?" She giggled. He paused in jerking slightly to process her offer.

"But I don't have a pussy."

"Doesn't mean you can't scissor. Just no penetration. Lady like promise?" She stood up and guided a cheap coffee table out of the way and lured Terri down with her light. "Lay on the rug."

"What if someone comes down?" He slipped off her G-string and sat it on the sofa.

"This old house? You heard our creaking just on the staircase. No way we won't hear anyone approaching."

"Fuck!" He/ She couldn't resist. Down on the rug Terri took her nightie off letting Monet see his boob job. Not bad considering! As he lay flat, she sat on the carpet in between his legs and coaxed his limbs over and around her. Scooting closer her balls mashed against Monet's butt cheeks. Her micro thin labia creasing along his erection Terri sighed. "Lord, I adore you, Miss Belmont. I so needed this."

"Shhh! Just rub. Don't touch your dick, let me get you off." Her warm wet cunt rolling up along his shaft led him to try and offer some gyrating. Having lived as a male Terri was used to being the dominant aggressor. Now in trying to be a woman it was more the other way around. Monet's perfume, her sweat, her warm body, her wet juicy cunt so torturous it was all she could do not to overtake her and fuck her like a real man. She knew it as well, thus this test.

"I can't believe you're... we're doing this. I've often wondered what it might be like to scissor with another girl. My having... this in the way feels..."

"Really good on my clit." Monet giggled. "Now you hush and let me make you cum." A feverish nod led her into faster thigh movement, her intensity making Terri pant loudly until he started groaning. "No beast! Soft exhales... find your feminine Ter." Further nodding she tried to focus. Palming Monet's breasts kept her snarls at a minimum. Monet smiled then returned the favor in playing with Terri's sensitive nipples. The power exchange like a seesaw right along with gyrations Monet found herself wanting to cum. Still, it just wasn't enough for either of them.

"I'm trying." Terri admitted.

"Me too. Let's help one another. I'll stroke you a little between my rides and you rub my clit."

"Yes! I've wanted to touch that since you took off your G-string."

"I know! Just like I know you want to throw me off and fuck me silly." She razzes him. "Y'know Terri... you are pretty darn cute for a wannabe."

"If I did, I wouldn't be able to stop. We'd wake the entire house up."

"Let's just focus on you Miss America."

"Right!" Terri reaches in trying to rub her clit with his/ her thumb. With Monet's rapid gyrations it was next to impossible, but he was persistent. Same for her in gripping his throbbing crown, it was hard to maintain but obviously easier on her than him. Her!

Dang it! So confusing!

Cursing under her breath she just went for it. Crawling up over his dick she guided him/her into her pink tunnel. In the darkness she rode Terri, he resorting to holding his own breasts to prevent any dirty dancing of fake tits. Palming his knuckles also kept him at bay while she hopped up and down on him. Containing her vocal chords, she whimpered and eventually came on Terri's device. Having her gush across his scrotum he took charge and rolled her over in a soft squeal. Mounting her missionary, he hit it a good thirty thrusts before pulling out and spitting jizz across her tummy.

"Sorry Monet! I... shouldn't have... that wasn't as lady like as I promised you."

"Holy fuck Terri! Scissor me more often." She giggled. "Just picture putting the scissors in my cuntlery set." More Piper jests. Terri rolled his eyes. "Ok I better get back to my room. You know my girls are waiting on me. I won't mention we did this."

"Thank you. Let's commit to this... I let you get away with anything and everything... you play with me at least once a month in secret. All I ask is for you to behave when it's called out, should someone object. Apologize and make amends."

"Gotcha Ter!" She crawls out from beneath him/ her. "If you ever decide to get that surgery, I'll be there to hold your hand. I might ask the doctor if I can keep your dick though. Wax it and make a dildo." She snickered. So did he! Cell in hand she headed back upstairs and to her room. Entering she found Holly and Olive snoring away. Kari setting up in wait whispered.

"Did you get into trouble?"

"Always do! Nightie night Miss Piggy. Love you!"

"Love you too, Squirmie!" Kermie!

A sudden desire to steal a hug Monet felt wet fingers around her shoulders. She knew it was Kari's wetness in her playing but said nothing. Kari in holding Monet felt a wetness on her bare leg, having removed her pajama bottoms in the heat. Fair trade she thought. Too bad it wasn't Monet's wetness. Their hug finding genuine friendship brought on emotions.

Kari grew teary eyed.

Monet grew Terri... teary as well.

Respect!

12