All Comments on 'Starting Over'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a way to kill a story

This was going fantastic but no you had to kill the mood of the story by saying that she can’t get pregnant. What a way to kill a story instead of making the sex feel like Russian roulette on will she or won’t she end up pregnant. You just put a knife into the story instead of putting the risk the desire the tension for her to want another child with her daughters boyfriend. You just went like a pussy and played safe he had sex with her and that was it . Nothing new just wrote like a newbie instead of using the tension the desire for end up pregnant. You just ruined it so for the start of the story I will give you 1 star that is it sorry.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
well written

The theme was developed slowly, and brought to a pleasing conclusion

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More...more...more. We need more!!!!

Please add more Chapter to this fantastic story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the daughter lost her free room and board and the mother found a young lover for sex. He does what he likes abpnd the mother loves his attention. Will the daughter find out her ex-boyfriend is her mother’s bad mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She found a man who would love her like both wanted. The daughter was an opportunist and will never find a good man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and Sarah's introduction, with the long-awaited Chapter 12 of Mr Big which should go live any day now. Consequences 10 should be out soon, together with some other stories awaiting completion and/or 'polishing'....