Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop Dave."

"What?"

"Put the tablet in you left hand and move it to the side. I want to see your right hand stroking your cock. If I'm going to masturbate to your filth, I want to see you doing too. "

"Are you sure I'm not left-handed?"

"Yes. I watched you drink your wine."

"Okay," I said. "By the way, you have very nice tits." They were big and soft and covered most of her chest. The areolas were a light tan and large, at least dollar size. Her nipples which were already engorged were dark, standing out from her tits like little erotic signposts that translated to 'I need to cum.'

She held them out to me and ran her thumbs over her nipples. "Thank you. Your cock is looking better all the time." It was almost fully erect.

[Kind readers, fear not. I'm not going to read out the whole story here. It is readily available to all of you in my Literotica list of posted stories. Suffice it to say it is a story about a young man, Richard, and his boss' oversexed secretary, Sheila, who develop a practice of secretly watching each other masturbate in the park over lunch hour, at least he is watching her masturbate while he jacks off behind the bushes. But it's not so secret and they are soon using interoffice mail to exchange a sodden pair of her panties and make dates for repeated performances. If you want to know how it comes out, you'll have to read the story yourself. Oh there is a big black cop involved, if you like that sort of thing.]

There were some challenges to this unusual kind of an author's reading. I could hold the tablet in my left hand and use my right to service my cock. Simple enough. But I quickly found it necessary to regularly take my eyes off the page to watch Britt masturbate. In some ways, even though we were only a few feet apart, it was harder than peeking through the fence had been. But I managed.

With 13 thousand words in the story, we took our time. We both wanted to make this last. I lightly stroked my cock as I watched Britt fondle her breasts. By the time I got to the first masturbation scene she was pulling on her engorged tits and breathing rapidly. When I got to the part where Sheila climaxes the first time, Brit threw her head back and shivered through what appeared to be a small climax. I paused my reading, setting the tablet down and using my left hand to bring my wine glass to my lips for a drink. My right stayed firmly wrapped around my cock.

"That was nice, Dave. But don't stop there. I'm far from done."

"Nor I," I said as I continued to slowly stroke my cock. "Have a sip of wine and I'll continue. As you can see, I can use my left hand to drink wine." As I spoke I used my thumb to spread a drop of precum over the head of my cock.

She laughed. Necessity is the mother of invention. Everyone masturbates with their dominant hand."

"Who says?" I challenged (as I continued to stroke my cock with my right hand).

"I do she said. "Take it from me. I'm a psychiatrist. We know these things." Her right hand had never left her tits while she drank with her left."

She took a long pull on her wine and said, "God you have a sexy voice. Keep going with your filth."

So, I did. As I started to read she reached back and released the clasp that held her long hair in a ponytail. She shook her head and her thick mane of blonde hair hid her face and fell to the top of her breasts. She used her hands to push it back over her shoulders and then slid forward spreading her legs. Her sex was covered with a light silky blonde bush which hid nothing. I could see that her pussy lips, like her nipples were swollen with arousal. I paused briefly in my reading to lick my lips and then have another sip of wine as I stared at her.

"Like the view?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good. So do I. You have a beautiful cock. But keep reading."

As I read the filler leading up to the next sex scene, she began to use one hand to stroke her pussy lips. The other continued to fondle her tits. Occasionally she used her free hand to curl a strand of her hair and pull on it. As I began to read the description of Sheila and Richard's next masturbation scene, I could see she was becoming very aroused. She had fingers of her left hand in her cunt now, first one and then two, slowly finger fucking herself. Her right hand alternated between pinching and pulling hard on a nipple and lightly grazing her clit. Her clit was a good sized one that emerged from its hood and looked like a smaller pink version of one of her nipples. I could tell she was getting close to another climax. She was mewing like a cat and her breathing was rapid. At the point in the story where Sheila comes with a scream on the vibrating dildo she has been using and Richard squirts a stream of his cum on the brush before him, Britt groaned as she tipped into another climax. This one much larger than the last. Her eyes closed she groaned loudly and crushed the hand in her pussy with her thighs. I didn't want to cum yet so I took my hand clear off my cock and just sat in silence watching Britt savor her orgasm.

It took her a little while to come down. She opened her eyes and pushed her hair back which had fallen forward during her climax. "Wow. That was a good one," she said.

"It looked like it."

She took another drink of wine and then, looking at my cock which felt hard enough to cut steel, she said, "You're still here."

I looked at my arms and legs and said, "Yup, I'm still here. All 195 pounds of me."

"No, I meant your cock, silly. I meant you didn't cum."

I reached down and stroked my rigid prick. "Oh yeah, he's still here too."

"Good I want to see you squirt. I like to watch men squirt."

"Are you done?" I asked.

"No, I'm good for another climax or two. please keep reading. It's good filth and you have the perfect voice for it."

"Who knew?" I said. "I have the perfect voice for filth. Something Ellen never told me."

"Let's leave our late spouses out of this," she said. "We can talk about them later."

I read through the material following the masturbation scene that had brought Britt off. At first she just slowly stroked her pussy. I pretty much left my cock alone. It seemed to be able to take care of itself without a lot of manual stimulation from me. The next scene involved Richard as the exhibitionist and Sheila as the voyeur. Just to add some kink, he was wearing the blue panties. He had worn them to the office that morning under his business suit. After he took the panties off he was standing naked in the sheltered glade in the park at noon on a weekday using her panties to stroke his cock while she watched from the bushes. As my character's climaxes approached, I could see Britt becoming increasingly aroused. She had one hand in her cunt again and the other hand was furiously rubbing her clit. When I described how Richard used Sheila's blue panties to catch his ejaculation Britt had another powerful orgasm. This one went on in waves. She cried out sharply as she tumbled into her orgasm and then, as each wave tore through her body, she groaned. It was incredibly erotic. I carefully refrained from stroking my cock as I watched. It took a while for her to recover. I stepped into the house and returned with another bottle of wine, pouring each of us an ample glass.

"Is there more to the story?" Britt asked.

"Oh yes, but I don't want to read anymore. I'll finish it another time for you. I want to watch you make yourself cum one more time while I get myself off and I don't want to be distracted by having to read the words. I love watching you masturbate."

She took a sip of her wine and then looking at me over the top of her glass she said, "Okay, but I want you to talk dirty. Can you do that? I am going to need to hear that sexy voice of yours to get off one more time."

"I guess I could. That wasn't something Ellen and I did, so I've never tried it with a real woman. I can write it, so I can't see why I can't just do it aloud. Sort of like dictating to a secretary."

"No Dave. It's not at all like dictating to a secretary. I want it to be really filthy. Can you do that Dave?" She was coiling a long thick strand of her hair around a finger while another hand spread her pussy lips apart.

I swallowed hard and whispered, "Fuck yes."

"Good." She refilled her wine glass, yet again, settled herself in her chair, her legs spread obscenely and began to slowly stroke herself.

I took a long pull on my wine and began to stroke my cock as I thought about just how dirty I should be with this woman I barely knew.

"So you want me to talk dirty to you, do you Britt. Will that get you off one more time, listening to me use all those filthy words our parents told us never to use. Listening to me tell you what a horny slut you are? Is that what you want Britt."

"Yes." She had both hands molesting her sex again. "Yes that's exactly what I want. Oh fuck this is good."

"Well you are a slut Britt." I said. There was precum oozing from the tip of my cock that I was using for lube. It felt delicious. "I bet you were a real cock hound when you were younger, you cunt. Just out to fuck every cock you could find. You were, weren't you Britt?"

"Yesss," She hissed. "But I especially like the big ones."

"Oh yeah. I should have known. You look like the type. The type of slut who loves big black cock. You love big black cock shoved up your cunt making feel like you are about to split. Don't you, Britt."

"Oh... fuck. Fuuuck," she said. "Your voice is so fucking sexy."

"I'll bet you like to suck cocks too. You love to get into a guy's pants and fish out his dick and then feel it swelling in your mouth until it is so large you can barely get it in. I'll bet you like to swallow all the cum those cocks can squirt down your throat. Or do you like it better when they coat your face and tits."

"Yes. Both"

She had three fingers in her cunt now while the other hand was furiously rubbing her clit. I could feel my cock getting ready to blow. I just couldn't keep this up any longer. "I'm going to cum I warned her."

"Get up Dave," she said. "Stand in front of me and squirt your nasty cum all over my face and tits."

"Okay you slut," I said as I stood and moved between her legs. "Get ready to drown in my cum." I groaned as I came. We had been doing this for over an hour and I had built up a huge load of cum. It spurted from my cock in stream after stream coating her face and tits.

That did it for her climax. She screamed as she came one more time.

Then we were sitting opposite each other, her face and tits dripping cum and my cock limp and lying along one leg leaking the last few vestiges of my manhood down the side of my leg.

"Wow. That was intense," she said. "You really can talk dirty. Your wife must have loved it." As she spoke she was rubbing the cum into her tits.

"We never did that," I said.

"Too bad," she replied. "You have a really dirty mind. But then I knew that from your stories."

I was suddenly hungry and I didn't want to talk about Ellen. "Pizza?" I asked.

"Oh yes. You know what I like. Put the order in. I want to spend a few minutes cleaning up."

Twenty minutes later we were sitting, naked, at my kitchen table drinking the remainder of the second bottle of wine and eating pizza.

We talked as we ate, dancing up to but never really opening up about our late spouses.

Britt yawned. "Dave, your dirty mind has worn me out. I need to go home and sleep."

"I'm in the same shape," I replied.

"There's just one problem," she said. "I have no clothes to wear home. They are still soaking in your bathroom sink."

"Oh yes, that's right. You could sleep here."

"There was a time when I wouldn't have dreamed of turning down an invitation to sleep over from a man with a dirty mind like yours, but... "

"Not to worry. My intentions are honorable."

"No, no. that's not it. I don't see you as the raping type. It's just that... I haven't slept with anyone in the three years since my husband passed."

"I'll sleep on the couch."

She was silent for a long time. "No. I don't want you to sleep on the couch. I want you to sleep next to me. It's time. Doug is gone."

"But no sex," she continued.

"Okay," I said. "It will be the first time for me since Ellen..."

"Don't talk about it now," Britt said. "We can talk about it in the morning, when we are sober. I just want to sleep next to a warm body tonight."

So, we did.

To be continued.