Starting Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Britt and Dave cross a line.
9.8k words
4.74
11.7k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

This will work better if you have read Chapter one.

When I awoke the next morning, the world was grey and cold. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and realized that I had left the bedroom curtains open. It was morning but the fog which we had watched drifting in through the Golden Gate as we sat on the deck had, as it often does on a summer night, invaded Berkeley. The light coming in through the windows was a washed out grey. Being in the hills we were in the fog rather than below it, so everything more than a few feet from the widows was gone. The world beyond that point was a diffuse grey. I had also left the French doors leading to the deck open. The view was the same in that direction. I could vaguely see the rail at the edge of the deck, but nothing beyond that. The air coming in through the open doors was cold--perhaps 45 or 50 degrees.

But I wasn't cold, aside from the tip of my nose. There was a naked, soft, warm Norwegian beauty curled against me and a thick blanket covering both of us. When I had crawled into bed the night before I had made a point of carefully keeping myself separate, in response to her 'no sex' admonition. Somehow during the night we had found our way to a comfortable front to back spooning position. My loins were nestled against her warm, soft, backside, and one of my arms lay over her shoulder with my hand comfortably cupping a soft breast. I could feel my cock growing as it lay alongside one of her cheeks. It was lovely way to awaken. I hadn't done it since Ellen... I paused my enjoyment. Why must I measure my life in the time since I lost the company of my late wife? I sighed and pulled myself tighter against my bedmate.

The warm, naked body I was snuggling with was Britt--my neighbor who I had voyeuristically watched masturbating in her back yard on Friday and who I had jointly masturbated with last night on the deck beyond my upstairs bedroom (which Ellen and I had called the gin and tonic (G&T) deck). My dick was fully erect now and it occurred to me that its presence poking at Britt's back side might not be viewed as full compliance with her 'no sex' admonition of the night before. I wasn't sure how much sense that made given that with the encouragement of marijuana gummies and a substantial quantity of wine, we had engaged in mutual masturbation while I read my erotica to her. But if that was what the lady wanted, I was prepared to give it to her. The prior evening was the closest I had come to real sex in years. She groaned quietly and inhaled a deep breath but didn't wake up. Then she moved just a bit causing my hand to drag across the breast it was cupping and my dick to press more firmly into her soft ass. Still no sign of awareness on her part.

I was awake enough now to know a couple of things. I didn't want her to wake up with me in this position. In addition, I needed to pee. I slowly, and regretfully, disengaged myself from Britt and walked to the bathroom. My bladder drained, I stepped into a warm shower and cleaned up, planning a breakfast for the two of us. Once washed, I toweled down, shaved, and donned

an old pair of cutoff sweats and a T-shirt (the same garments I had been wearing the prior Friday when I watched Britt masturbating in her back yard). Walking into the bedroom I found her awake (barely), and sitting erect in the bed, wrapped in blankets from the waist down. Her naked breasts were even more attractive than they had been the previous evening. I could feel my cock, which had returned to its normal size during the shower, starting to grow again, creating a bulge in the loose shorts I was wearing. I hadn't bothered with underwear.

Britt pushed her long blonde hair back and blinked her sleep laden eyes. "Oh it's you, Dave."

"Yes it's me, Dave," I said with a laugh. "It's good that you remember my name,... Britt."

She smiled. "Good boy. You got it right. It's always good to remember each other's names in the morning." She continued to smile in silence for a moment, looking at the slowly swelling bulge in my shorts, and then said, "I remember more about you than just your name. But right now, I could use some coffee."

"I'll make coffee. Why don't you grab a shower, get dressed, and meet me in the kitchen."

Britt yawned. "Good idea." Then she laughed and shook her head. "Just one problem. My wine-soaked clothes are still in the sink in your bath."

"I hung them up," I said. "But they're still wet. Put one of my shirts on, if you feel compelled to be clothed."

"Okay."

When Britt appeared in my kitchen, she was wearing one of the neatly pressed white shirts I wore to work, when I still had a job. The tails barely covered her ass and she had fastened only the last couple of buttons at the bottom of the shirt so that when she leaned forward her breasts, her lovely breasts, were fully exposed. I had decided while I was fixing coffee and the rest of breakfast that I was in love with her breasts. Not necessarily in love with Britt (I didn't know her that well yet), but her tits, oh yes, her tits were marvelous. I so wanted to fondle and suckle them. When she leaned forward my dick immediately sprang to life forming a tent in the soft sweats I was wearing.

"That shirt looks much better on you than it does on me," I said.

"Oh really?" she said. "Based on that lump in your pants I would have guessed you would have thought it would look even better on the floor."

"Well that too."

Britt released the last two buttons and pushed the shirt open so her breasts were fully exposed. "Is this better?"

"Yes. You have great tits."

"That's what you said last night." She had cupped them with her hands and was holding them out to me, using her thumbs to rub her rapidly growing nipples.

"It's still true." I reached down and stroked my almost fully rigid prick through the soft fabric of my cutoff sweats.

"And you have a great cock."

"You said that last night also."

"You said a lot of other things last night."

"I did. You asked me to talk dirty."

"You did, and it was very dirty."

"You seemed to like it. I've never done that with a woman before."

"Hmm. You're a natural." Continuing to play with her tits she leaned back in her chair and slid her hips forward spreading her legs so she was fully exposed. I stood fondling my dick through the soft cotton shorts as I watched her play with her tits.

"Dave," she said. "Come over here and stand between my legs." She peeled the shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Now she was completely naked.

I did as she asked. She placed my hands on her tits and then used hers to pull my pants down. The head of my cock hung up on the waist band and then bounced as it cleared. When it settled it was sticking straight out, inches from her face. "Hmm. Commando," she said. "I like it."

She began to stroke and twist my cock, using both hands. I responded by fondling her tits. they were such great tits. Soft and full. I could lift them, hold them out and then use a thumb and forefinger to rub, and then pinch, the nipples. Her nipples were big and fully engorged--rock hard. She gasped as I pinched and pulled on them. "You are a bad boy, Dave," she said.

"Is this bad?" I asked, as I pushed her tits together and tried to rub the engorged nipples against each other.

She gasped and said something that sounded like, "More." Then she leaned forward and slurped my cock into her warm wet mouth.

I let her suck on it for several strokes before saying, "Britt, I thought you said, 'no sex'."

"That was last night." She was stroking my cock with both hands now using her saliva and my precum for lube.

"My God, that feels good," I said.

"I changed my mind this morning when I woke up with your cock pressing against me."

"What about Doug?" I asked, referring to her late husband.

"He's gone."

"Yes he is, isn't he. And so is Ellen (my late wife)."

"Yes she is, isn't she."

"Yes, they are," I agreed. "And your tits are so nice."

"And you have a beautiful cock," she said as she continued her twisting two handed stroking.

We were quiet for a few moments as we continued to molest each other. "Hmm. This is nice. Let's go upstairs and fuck," she said. "We can reheat the coffee later."

"Okay."

Britt had closed the doors to the deck and but the room was still cold. We crawled under the blankets and lay side by side on the bed. "Kiss me, Dave. I know you can talk dirty, but are you a good kisser too?"

For a long while we lay entangled on the bed kissing--long wet sloppy kisses, our tongues dueling, our hands roaming and caressing, my thigh pressed against her wet mound, her hand stroking my cock. As we thrashed around the blankets eventually slid off to the floor, but we didn't care. We were generating enough heat on our own. I moved down to her throat and began to nibble at that soft place where a woman's throat ends at her collar bone. She was ticklish and giggled. I moved down further and began kissing her breasts working ever closer to her nipples until I was suckling on them. Now she was groaning. Britt was on her back; her legs spread and her hands gripping the sheets on either side of her hips. I was on my knees alongside her. I reached down with a hand and used a finger to stroke the wet slippery space between her pussy lips. She responded by humping her hips up and using one of her hands to hold mine in place on her sex.

"Put your finger in me Dave. Finger fuck me." I slid two fingers of one hand into her cunt while the other continued to massage her tits. She was sloppy wet. I stopped sucking on her nipple so I could sit up and watch what I was doing to her. I wanted to watch her responding. Her legs spread obscenely and her heels pushing off against the bed, Britt was humping back against my hand as though I was fucking her. Her head was lain back on the unruly mass of her long blonde hair and her eyes closed. "Oh yes. That's good. So good." One hand had wrapped a loop of her thick blonde hair about a finger and was twisting and pulling on it.

I changed my hand a bit so I had two fingers still in her cunt, but now the thumb was rubbing her clit. She gasped when my thumb touched her clit. "Dave. Oh fuck, Dave," she cried out. "Can you use your tongue? Can you lick my clit with your tongue? Make me cum with your tongue Dave." I repositioned myself between her legs and leaned forward, my face directly in front of her sex. I was breathing on her clit. My fingers in her cunt picked up the pace. "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh God Dave I'm so close. Finish me Dave. Use your tongue to finish me."

I'd never done that with Ellen. Our sex life had been satisfactory but basic. But what the hell, I thought. Time to learn a new trick. I moved between her legs and leaned forward so I could stroke her swollen pussy lips with my tongue. At the top of each stroke I flicked her clit. She moaned. "Oh God yes. That's it, Dave. That's it. Just keep that up. I'm so close. So fucking close. Make me cum Dave." I continued tonguing her sex, and she continued her moaning. Then she had more instructions. "Put your fingers further into my cunt Dave and push against the front. There is a rough patch. Find it and press hard on it while you bring me off with your tongue." I probed about on the front of her cunt with my fingers until she suddenly yelled, "Yes that's the spot. Now just hold your fingers there and press hard while you lick my clit. Just my clit. That's it. Swirl your tongue around it and suck on it just like you would my nipples." Within minutes I brought her to the loudest, most violent orgasm I'd ever heard. It went on forever, her back arched and her sex pressed against my face as her thighs tried to crush my ears. At the end, her cunt gushed a flood of liquid in my face. Then she collapsed to the bed, gasping for breath.

I rose to my knees, her cum dripping off my face, and looked down at her. She lay in front of me, her legs spread on either side of me. "Oh fuck, Dave that was marvelous. Now fuck me, Dave. Put that big hard cock of yours in me and fuck me. Fuck me hard Dave and make me cum again." I dropped forward leaning on my hands on either side of her chest and on my knees between her thighs, my cock poised before the opening to her cunt. I probed. She was tight from her just completed climax. "Oh that's what I want Dave. Put that big cock of yours in me." I pressed harder and felt the head slide past her entrance. Her long blonde hair was spread out on either side of her face. Just beautiful. As I forced my way in the blue eyes looking up at me got big. "Oh fuck yes, Dave. That's what I want. Now just ease it in. Fill me up with that big hard cock." She kept talking as I slowly filled her cunt. "Oh shit. So fucking good. My God you're stretching me in all directions.... Oh god it's been so long... so long since... " Once I felt fully in, I just lay there, still holding myself on my elbows, her lovely tits crushed against my chest.

"Oh God Britt. Your pussy feels so good. It's been years since..." My prick flexed on its own. She reacted, squeezing my member with the muscles of her sex.

"Oh yeah. Now fuck me Dave. Just use that big hard cock to ram me." I pulled slowly back until I was nearly out and then slid it back in, slowly, but there was no waiting at the end this time. Again, I slowly retreated until only the head of my cock was in her and then I pushed my way back in. She was tight but stretching and loosening with each stroke. I repeated this again and again, a little harder and a little faster each time. "Oh my God yes Dave. Keep that up, but harder and faster. Fuck me Dave. Fuck me harder." She reached forward with her hands and pulled her knees back and apart. Giving me better access. Soon I was pounding her with all I had. Sweat was dripping from my brow on to her big soft tits which were flapping from side to side as I pounded her. "Oh God Dave I'm gonna cum again," she said. "Keep doing that and talk dirty Dave. I want to hear your voice."

"Is this what you wanted you slut?" I said. "My big hard cock pounding away at your cunt. Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes oh, oh, oh,... ARRRRRRRGH," she screamed as her second climax took her. The muscles of her cunt tried to force me out but I was on the edge of cumming myself and I forced myself in and held myself deep as I had ever felt myself in a cunt. My body could wait no longer. I felt the cum surge up the shaft of my cock as my prostrate cramped and spewed it into her still pulsing cunt. I roared and then collapsed on to her. We lay together panting. I was just holding enough of my weight off her chest so she could breathe, my face buried in her long blonde hair alongside her head.

When I rose up, I looked down and saw that she was crying. "Did I hurt you?" I asked in worry. I had never fucked a woman that hard.

"Oh God no. That was just so good, so fucking good. It's been three years since I... since... Doug and I..."

She was crying openly. I lay back down and rolled us to the side, pulling her head down to my chest. I could feel my wilting prick slowly retreating from her cunt. "Go ahead. Cry it out," I told her. We lay like that for a long time. Even after her tears and her shaking stopped she clung to me, her body pressed against mine. It was perhaps twenty minutes before she took a deep breath and picked her head up from my chest. "Wow, that was intense," she said. "I am sorry. I don't usually get that emotional but... but this was the first time since Doug... the first time in three years. I think maybe it's time for that coffee now. But first a shower, again. I'm a mess." She looked at me and then added, "And so are you. some wanton woman has cum all over your face."

We showered together, washing each other and kissing, but not progressing further. After toweling off we returned to the kitchen, naked this time with no pretense of dressing. I carried her wet clothes downstairs and put them in my drier. "Good thing you didn't think of that last night," she said with a chuckle.

I laughed. "Someone was distracting me."

Britt sat at my kitchen table watching me fuss with our late breakfast (it was now approaching 11:00 o'clock). I had my back to her as I scrambled the eggs, buttered the toast, and assembled the minor breakfast we both needed. The room was silent, aside from the quiet tone of Britt sipping at her coffee and the noise of my utensils stirring the eggs, spreading butter on the toast, and so on.

"You have a cute butt," she said (we were both still quite naked).

"Thank you. No one's ever told me that before."

"Not even Ellen?" Britt asked

"She wasn't like that," I said as I set a plate before her. "More coffee?"

"Yes please, and then will you tell me what she was like?"

"I'll try," I said as I filled her coffee cup. "No one's ever asked me that question before."

"Okay. Let's start with appearance. Was she beautiful?"

"I thought so. But not at all like you. She was small, maybe 5-3 at most. What people call fine boned. She had a light frame, narrow hips, small breasts, fine soft brown hair, a classic even face with high cheek bones and an upturned nose. Her lips were thin and when she smiled her teeth barely showed."

Once Britt had me started, I continued without further prompts. "She was smart. Understood whatever anyone told her on the first pass but did nothing to press her intelligence on others. You had to know her to see her intelligence. To those who didn't, she came across as quiet. If they said something she considered wrong or stupid she would not attempt to correct them or argue with them--just nodding to show understanding without acceptance or objection."

Britt smiled, "An analyst's nightmare."

"Perhaps," I said. "I've never been analyzed."

"Did she work?"

"Yes, she was a schoolteacher--fifth grade at a school over the hill in Orinda. She loved it."

"How did you meet?"

"Sixth grade in Melton Junior High in Modesto, California. I can't say it was love at first sight, because I don't think you really fall in love at that age. But we were always together through Modesto high and then college at Fresno State."

"When did you fall in love?"

"Who knows. We just were. If Ellen were here, she would say the same as me. 'We weren't in love in the sixth grade because that's silly, but I've always loved him'." I paused and took a sip of coffee.

"And I would say the same of her."

"Still?"

I turned my head towards Britt, unsure of what she was asking.

"Are you still in love with her?"

"Yes," I whispered. After a long silence, I said, "But she's gone and I have to move on."

"And do you have a plan for 'moving on'?"

"Not really. I've at least decided that I need a plan."

"And last night?" she asked.

"And this morning?" I responded.

"Yes, are those in the plan."

"I don't know, but it was the most fun I've had in years. You are the only woman who ever asked me to read my porn to her and then talk dirty while we... well you know."

"Yes, I do know. And it was fun. Although I confess that you are hardly the first man to talk dirty to me."

I shrugged. "I hope I met your expectations."

"In that way and others,"... "Especially when you held me after we made love this morning."

"You use much stronger language than Ellen," I said with a smile.

"I hope you weren't offended."

I laughed. "Hardly. It was fun." I paused for a moment. "I loved Ellen, perhaps more than life itself. But sex for us was very subdued. Not at all like last night and this morning. I enjoyed us."

"Good."

I stood and walked back to the counter to refill my coffee cup. As I walked back to the table to refill hers, I asked, "And now will you tell me what Doug was like?"

Britt sighed. "I'll try. It's hard. Unlike your marriage everyone always asked me what being with Doug was like.... And I never had a good answer, or at least one that I thought was good enough."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers