All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad but could have been better.

I hope there's more to it in ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly

Somfar over top that this must be parody

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Does this 'writer' and I use that term loosely ever reread what he writes? Repetitive garbage is not interesting.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Really bad

Too over the top. Why did he stay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

I suppose it happens, but it is of no erotic or intellectual interest to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always going for the shock value

The problem is that you're on a site with far more shocking tales. You're a blip on the radar. Just write something a little less extreme. Why is everything so hard-core with you? Is this going to be another 20 page thing posted one page at a time? Seriously, tone it down and post three or four pages at a time. I'm not going to read 20 one page chapters, even it they were far better than this.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Just damn. What else to say?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Except for the name and a few other changes,

my story is the same one! The very same thing happened to me, twice!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

good start. lets see where ya take it

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
The "facts" just don't add up

Please don't do a part 2. This example of a weak-willed whimp is so bad! At what stage did he find out about what she had done, 4 years ago, at his wedding, then on their honeymoon? He did nothing. Plus, he walks away from his job where he was a syst, admin and troubleshooter. He could have really fucked up the company as payback to his boss and workmates. But he did absolutely NOTHING.

What would it take for him to actually DO SOMETHING?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. One cheating slut Wife is an accident; two is a lifestyle choice. Accept that you are a cuckold; accept that you can't satisfy your wife; enjoy the feelings of humiliation, inadequacy; submission and pleasure that this will bring; and lick your Wife clean in every hole after every fuck she has with your boss and co-workers. I guarantee that you'll love it - I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Even though nothing adds up

I o need to see a part to before I respond, because I can still hope for tragedy to strike the ex-wives and bosses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don’t write chapter 2

In these days of #METOO it is a natural knee jerk reaction to take every opportunity to craft male characters as Wimp Ass Castrated Cucckolds. It’s a shame you wrote him as weak, walk away, give her the farm man. But I have read here that authors always write about what they know. Hence, don’t bother with chapter 2. I really like your writing style very well paced and avaerage dialogue. Looking forward to your next new story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

No Loving Wife, just a stupid story by another man that hates women.

Waste of time and words..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

GREAT! Well written. Can not wait untill part 2 comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-garbage

Hu? Would you like to explain yourself. I'd like to hear it. He hates women? That's so far reaching I'd like to hear your explanation.

As to story, this guy is portrayed as a real wimp. Gives everything he has over to his cheating wives, twice? Okay story, I don't know where you're going with it, but it might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Social exploration

I think we all need to take a second and think about the simple brilliance of Martial Lease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story has no redeming value or logic

A short part one of a jerk of a guy who marries whores and didn't get a infectious disease. Really do such women really exist . I never came across one. I have seen cheaters but this is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Wheel comes 'round !

Sounds exactly like my 1st wife. Made more than me, yet was constantly crying about me making enough. The she decided to 'freeze', and then she bitched about me having female co-worker's,. She even bitched about 'telephone affair's'. with professional contact's I hadn't seen in years, yet she couldn't quit bitching about. When I finally said 'ENOUGH !' AND LEFT, I left her the house on a Quit Claim Deed, the car's, and found out that a week later, when the step-daughter was getting married, that she had her Ex-, and her NEW BOYFRIEND, with her at the wedding. It took the Step-Daughter about 5 years to finally figure out her Mother, and the 'why's' I left. Now, 20 years later, the Ex- still is acting like it was all mu fault, but my Step-Daughter is now a Mom, with 3 kid's, all that are pretty good kid's, a husband that's a pretty good guy, and a Step-Daughter than now talks to me. The Wheel does come around, and it eventually balances out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing Dialogue 101

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Who is your protagonist? An idiot or is that your lifestyle?? As they say, the apple never falls far from the tree.

cartmanrlscartmanrlsover 6 years ago
sucked

couldn't make it through the first few chapters it was to pathetic,and you have no idea of what a relationship is

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nice Crecendo of Futileness

This seems to be the fundamental message of the loving wife section. It I was not eternally optomistic I would switch to reading romance.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Yes

To hell with the lying two timing fucking whore. Way to go it's about time a fucking whore gets what's coming to them.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
What is wrong with the killing her option?

Why do so many cheated men not just shoot the wife in the face? It really is the best solution. If someone could write a story on how to perfectly despose of a corpse we would be off to the races. So many good people die before their time it’s only fair that this option be forced upon those wonderful female cheaters. Seriously!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
was this

a spoof?

your fantasy?

an attempt at a story?

inane gibberings?

list of cliches?

i really couldn't tell

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negtartive comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's a two

All day and night...shit on a stick ....this is drivel at it's finest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The problems with this mess?

First his first wife. There is no nuclear divorce. They divorce, it's not fault and she got half. If he could show that she had fucked his lawyer, he'd keep it all and his lawyer would get disbarred. So that was a complete lie. His second wife deserved no more than half. Leave her the house? Keep all the money in the accounts. But what kind of special moron crawls out of town with his tail between his legs without his half? THAT makes no sense whatsoever. Kinda like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too stupid to believe

I know this author can do better. His husband character can’t be that stupid and naive. You can only cheat so much before you are caught especially if it is with multiple people. He would have salvaged something from his first marriage and not been so blind and trusty in a second one. Are you just a husband hater?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doesn’t make sense

The character of the husband doesn’t make sense. After his first marriage and its stupidity he would have dropped her as soon as she cheated the first time. Why do writers think husbands need more than one or two incidents of the wife cheating to move on . This one just did not flow correctly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch

Maybe change up the characters in the next chapter. These ones aren’t worth the ink wasted on them. Hard not to be critical given the other writers in this section your story is rated against

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Not even decent shitty fiction. No action against the lawyer in his first divorce, who broke every law and legal ethic in the book. No action against a boss who essentially sexually harasses him in the workplace and actually creates a hostile working environment. Then, he forges his wife on divorce papers, which a notary validates without her present and leaves his cheating wife a year's worth of funds.

.

Instead of insulting the reader's intelligence, just give the dude a magic crystal or the gift of x-ray vision. That's more believable than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To marry one deceitful nymphomaniac psycho bitch from hell is unfortunate but to marry two strikes me as being a tad careless and the chances of any man meeting, never mind marrying two such women in one lifetime are so infinitesimally small as to make this story a non starter. TK can do much better than this. 3 stars and I'm being generous there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous