All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 01'

by Fuzzy_Kbear

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I liked this story a lot! The motel room scene is steaming hot and erotic, what a marvel you came up here with! The incest between mom and son is well prepared and psychologically absolutely credible. That Anna becomes part of an incestuous trio so quickly came a bit out of the blue but was a very nice and welcome surprise!

Again the sex scene in the motel was one of the best I‘ve read in quite a while and it has a perfect flow. I enjoyed it to the max!

This story has so much potential and yes I would love to see them flash a trucker on the highway!

I am also interested to get to learn more about the father and his two touchy feely daughters with the younger of the two Michael was at school. Would be great to read more about them maybe even integrate them.

And then there is also Anna‘s and Michael‘s father...

Anyway you crafted a great story and I cannot wait to read the next chapter even though you warned it might take a while. Five stars of course!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. As I said in the beginning, This is the first story of a bigger universal arc of stories that Will mingle. So your hope of reading about the father and his daughters at some point IS entirely possible. Anna's Quick acceptance of the incest will be explained later. I have counted your vote for exhibition on the highway as well. Michael and Anna's father may reappear at some point but is more an antagonist plot part at this point.

Thanks again for your vote and comment

Fuzzy_Kbear

RanethekingRanethekingover 3 years ago

Great story! Love the incest and pregnancy mix as always. Gotta love those breed me lines. I’d say for the rest keep the sexy fun in the family and definitely don’t add more men to it.

Personally I’m fine either way or the aunt getting added, though too many people can start reducing time with those involved.

I’m super excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My two cents

Very good start to a promising story. Leave the main characters right where they are. The Aunt will have enough difficult times ahead to be introduced to their lifestyle to early. Jack may have brought this on but does not need to partake. And leave the touchy feely man and girls completely out of this, it was an observation not an invite.

The real father needs to be a bit more in their lives if for nothing more then closure. Stories like this need to stay with just the main characters, anything else is like throwing mud in a fish bowl...there, my two cents

foxylarryfoxylarryover 3 years ago
Fantastic buildup

You are one of the few authors to take such care in providing a convincing backstory. I wish more would do the same. Looking forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed it very much. Buildup. Conflict. Redemption. Very nice. One suggestion: Down the road a few years, he should fuck his two other sisters. Talk about sticking it to Dad, when he takes from him what he loves. Though really, what it seems Dad loves the most is himself.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Just one issue that crops up over and over again, subject verb agreement. You really need to get a handle on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed chapter 01 of your story. I can’t wait to read further chapters. A little “public flashing and flirting” might work in the up coming chapters but keep the sex within the family. If something happens to the uncle maybe the aunt can join the family “fun” and maybe get pregnant too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good story but please NO public play or flashing of anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for you to put the rest of your story out here. I really like it and the way you wrote it. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

A good read and enjoyed the lead up. Don't get many stories with such thought behind the beginning of the main theme. With the pregnancy though, my thoughts is that the ladies, though wanting babies, take the cautious road and ensure things are fully settled before committing to make a family, instead of sudden decisions made during a road trip after the first night together. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful start

You obviously put a great deal of thought into this story and it shows nicely. The characters are very well fleshed out, making them real. The buildup and back story flows to make this a real experience and not a jerk off read. The sex was truly erotic between the trio.

I would suggest having someone else help you to edit and proofread. You seem to have the events clearly defined in your mind but the grammatical and spelling errors create a major distraction. Still a definite 5🌟 job.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

You cover a lot of story in a few pages, a welcome change to some here who can't tell a simple story in less than 8 chapt?ers, each 12 pages long.

My only real complaint is with the sister. I can see mom and son having some built up sexual tension, but you make it clear big sister hasn't had much interaction with him in years.

I can see the sis getting excited watching mom & son...and even wanting sex.

But deciding on the spur of the moment she wanted his child seems a stretch.

KAIJFKAIJFover 3 years ago
It's done in Love!

I enjoyed the interplay of the family. It does seem implausible that the sister would want to be pregnant so quickly but that can be explained later on. I'll await Chapter 2...

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Man that birthday at the start kind of hit me in the feels for some reason. It sorta made me want the story to just be about the Dad mom and sister coming to terms with how they kind of all treated the kid badly. Of course sex is also a good fix too. I thought the Jack character actually seemed a bit creepy. Like why would the mom want this super weirdo around her kid. He did get the sex idea rolling though so I guess it's all good.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive comments. I plan to explain the sister better in up coming chapters. This is a family story so don't worry about 'outside' influences. Jack and the other family will appear again, maybe in this series, maybe in another. remember this is the start of a universe arc of stories that will mingle at times. As to the Grammatical errors I'm not a pro and getting an editor is more difficult then you might think. For now I'm doing it all myself. Thanks to everyone

Fuzzy_Kbear

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Impressive Writing

Great job of building the backstory. I say no public play, keep it in the family. I thought it was very good but it escalated quickly with the group masturbation scene and the whole give me a baby was to soon. I'm hooked and can't wait for more.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

This was a great start to a wonderfully loving story. I enjoyed how you didn't have Michael and his Mom jumping into bed together at the slightest hint of incest in Jack's teachings and instead chose to build that bond between mother and son. I'll admit that Anna was a little quick to share her family's feelings on the matter but at least it wasn't an immediate change. I was also glad to see that Jack didn't get involved with them as that would have ruined the emotional connection that Michael was making with his mother and sister.

The grammatical errors were a bit unfortunate, but I feel they could be forgiven as they are mistakes that many make and the failings of a simple spell check and the difficulty of finding an editor. A thorough read through prior to publishing along with Grammarly can definitely help with catching a lot of those. I've certainly seen much worse in other published work on this site.

It may be hard to come up with ideas from time to time, but don't rely on others to tell you what to write. Create your own story, you've obviously got the talent and imagination to do so as you created this without anyone's influence and you seem to have an idea for where you want this story to go. Write what you want to write and in the end you'll have something wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

Really enjoyed it so far. To be honest at the start I thought the guy was a bit of a dick with his treatment of his mom was a bit harsh on his birthday regardless of how it was slightly justified. I did warm to him after he took on the advice of jack. I'd prefer no public play and it kept to just the three of them but I understand your reasons if the aunt is brought in due to the story needs. No outsiders after that would be preferred. It would take away from the family love in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent 4 **** story, but you really could use an editor. You sometimes use the incorrect word, when there is a Homonym (a word that sounds the same). You often leave out the apostrophe, if there is a possessive word used, etc. Editors should catch these things. Good Luck!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well told. I love how well the characters became real for me. Please don’t turn them into flashers & exhibitionists. Keep them the good people that they are.

ThandrosThandrosover 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to reading more about this family.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Starting Over Ch. 01:" - Forty-two Year Old Divorced Mother, Gwen Johnston Masters and Twenty-two Year Old College Graduate Daughter, Anna Masters and Eighteen Year Old High School Graduate, Michael Masters.

Though this previously dysfunctional family, having made acquaintance through Pastor Stevens, are now melding, regrouping after several years of anguish by the father's "new" family--mother Gwen's now divorced husband--and discovering that their lives as incestuous partners, lovers and confidants can live their lives together, without societal sinful boundaries, free of the fear of their prior broken home lives. It's an unusual trio--son, daughter and mother--who can live their lives in harmony, love, respect. They want new family members, babies, and commitments to each other with no fear of incest retributions.

Writer 'Fuzzy_Kbear' has written an excellent themed story of close knit family members, with possibly an addition of mother Gwen's sister, who's husband is near death. Normally additional family members--threesome, moresomes, etc., spoil the "believability" of close incestuous couples; however, with Gwen's sister's dire situation--no other family--this addition of the current family trio will not be suffer dilution of the core incest family. The writern, should add Gwen's sister to the fold; the family unit will continue to be close, developed, united and stable, and in my opinion, I welcome the sister/aunt as a welcome fourth character! The story has deep-seated love and family compassion that is very evident!!

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 2 years ago

Really hope the 2nd chapter comes soon.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, would love to see chapter 2. AAAAAA+++++

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

Please continue writing. You are talented. Great story. Thanks.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Great story so far. A little bit abrupt introduction to having kids together, but it is your story so tell it like you want. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

67racer67racerover 1 year ago

You need to finish this it is going so good so far. Have fun with them.

JamesBrooksJamesBrooksover 1 year ago

Love to see more of this story.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Excellent fun

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was fun. I can't believe you have imposed it to follow up to the though

tangoperutangoperu22 days ago

So, why did his sister got a car and he got 100 bucks and a cheap cake? Nowhere in the story is this addressed.

01Timber6701Timber6717 days ago

3⭐️ for an unfinished project, so I guess that mom and daughter had a backstory for being together before the motel. That’s why I guess he got left out of things. An why she got a car and he got a lousy $100 for his birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuzzy_Kbear@Fuzzy_Kbear
***UPDATE*** 11/13/2022 Just wanted to let those that have followed me know I'm still here. With COVID around the world and my own health needs, writing has had to be put on the backburner for a while. I've spent a lot of this time reading some of my old favorites and new stor...