Starting Over Ch. 02

Story Info
The Lanes' continue their new life.
11k words
4.68
8.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers

Please read chapter 1 first or this won't make much sense. Of course it might not make sense anyway, but you know, whatever. Thanks as always to Todger65 for editing my written slobbers.

When the FBI arrive

"Mark, I'm Agent Brad Cooper of the FBI. We have to go now!"

Mark tried desperately to overcome his grogginess, "Why now? Why this second?"

Agent Cooper threw Mark's pants at him, "There is no time we have to go!"

Sherry was wide awake by this point. She stood next to the nightstand as the agent yelled at her husband to hurry. Mark finally got his head clear, "Agent Cooper, where is the transfer order? You are supposed to have it with you if we have to move."

Agent Cooper didn't hesitate, "Shit, it's in the car. I'll show it to you when we go. Now move!"

Sherry moved up against the nightstand and slipped her hand underneath it. She pressed the panic button hidden underneath. Asking for the form was something she and Mark had come up with. She knew there was no such form, and even if there had been, pushing the panic button seemed like a great idea in the moment.

Mark began dressing as slowly as he could, and Sherry followed his example. She acted ditzy and complained about having to leave her makeup behind, basically anything to slow things down. Agent Cooper was none too happy with them dragging their feet. His hand brushed against the holster at his hip several times.

Eventually they ran out of excuses and were dressed. The couple were herded to the front door that was standing open. Sherry was suddenly pissed off, 'What the hell! This asshole just left the front door hanging open.'

She stepped through the door followed closely by Mark. She saw something out of the corner of her eye, then all hell broke loose. Agent Cooper was tackled to the ground. Several men in FBI jackets cuffed him and hauled him off to an unmarked yet official looking SUV.

Mark and Sherry stood stunned. What the hell had just happened!? A woman in an FBI jacket approached the couple, "Let's go back inside and I will explain everything."

The couple walked inside followed by the agent. They naturally gravitated to the kitchen where Mark started a pot of coffee. Silence reigned in the kitchen as the pot hissed its way to a boil. Mark turned to the agent, "While we wait you can get started. Please tell us what the living fuck just happened!"

The agent grimaced, "My name is Agent Tricia Donald, and I am the lead agent for you and your wife. The man we just hauled away is a professional killer named Roy Donavon. He was hired to kill you and your wife. Fortunately, he must have been hired to make you both disappear, or he would have killed you while you slept."

Mark was beside himself with rage, "What the fuck! When I testified you promised me that you would protect us. This isn't protecting us!"

Agent Donald bowed her head, "I can only say I am sorry and that it won't happen again. He was the last hurray. Word is out that the man you put away is poison. We have managed to find his offshore accounts. He has no money left. The killer we just took away had nothing left to lose. That's why he took the job. We thought we had a handle on his whereabouts, but he must have slipped away from the agents covering him. I can assure you that I am none too happy about that."

Sherry nervously spoke, "What does this mean? Can we stay here?

Agent Donald shook her head, "I just don't know at this moment. We need to find out from the attempted killer how he found you. I suspect I know, and I will be dealing with that as soon as I leave here. In the meantime, I will have undercover agents in place watching. I will know within a few days what happens next.

"I need you both to grab your go-bags and come with me. We will put you up in a safe house until we sort this out. If we can't get to the bottom of this, we'll relocate you from there."

Sherry and Mark were in shock, but Sherry wasn't about to go anywhere without talking to Ted and Linda, especially Linda, "There is no way in hell we are leaving. You put your agents out there and keep an eye on things. If we end up leaving, we may be taking some people with us."

Tricia shook her head, "You know the rules. Only you guys, nobody else."

Mark poured a cup of coffee in a thermal cup and handed it to Tricia. He stared the agent in the eye, "Then the rules will have to be changed. Please enjoy the coffee. We are not leaving again just because there might be a problem. We will be right here when you figure things out.

Five minutes after Tricia left the door opened. Linda and Ted rushed in. Linda went to Sherry, "Oh my god, what happened? Are you guys alright? We heard the noise and watched through our window."

Sherry filled them in on what had happened, including Mark's ultimatum. Linda listened closely and when Sherry was finished, she nodded, "OK, I have one question, do you want us to go with you? It would mean including Will."

Sherry started to cry, "Oh god! You would do that? What about your life, your friends, your loved ones?"

Linda pulled her into a hug, "Life is to be lived wherever we are. Our loved ones matter, and outside of Will, you are our loved ones. If I have a choice whether to keep all that I have or be with you then the choice is easy. We are coming with you wherever it leads."

The two women held each other close while their husbands hugged like long lost brothers. Linda separated from Sherry, "I have an idea. Why don't you both stay at our house tonight. You need some rest, and I don't think you will get it here. Come on, let's go!"

Mark and Sherry took a few minutes to grab their go-bags and followed Linda and Ted to their house. The agents outside noted the movement and updated their boss. Tricia Donald didn't interfere with the move. It was much safer for the Lanes to be staying outside their home. She just hoped that they understood the potential danger they were bringing to their neighbors.

At the Bronski house everyone was still wound up with adrenalin. Since nobody was going back to sleep soon Mark thought it was time to tell Ted and Linda the reason that he and Sherry were in witness protection. They sat around the kitchen table, each with the liquor of choice, anything to calm down the jitters that they were all feeling.

Mark grimaced and started, "It all comes down to a cartel guy with a name you will have never heard. He was laundering money through the company I work for, and I discovered what he was doing. I knew that my boss had to be in on it, so I went directly to the FBI. Long story short, the FBI leveraged the connection in some way, and discovered his other laundry operations. When they finally arrested him, they found tons of other stuff and piled that on to his sentence. He is serving life without parole.

"There was just one small problem. I had to testify in court in front of the cartel boss. Being a cartel boss, he didn't much feel like forgive and forget. Sherry and I were moved here in witness protection. The fact is we aren't starting over, we are hiding from a very bad man."

Linda stood and walked around the table. She put her arms around Mark's neck and hugged him tightly, "That must have been pure hell, and I am very sorry for you both. You know Ted and I will do anything for you. We love you. If that means dropping everything and leaving that is what we will do... Except my brother. We are taking him too."

Sherry perked up, "Yes, it has been bad, but remember what Agent Donald said? He doesn't have any money anymore. He can't hire anyone which means his own guys left him. He is all alone now."

Mark was still skeptical, "Yeh, I know she said that, but I want more information before I buy into what she is selling.

The adrenalin wore off and the table got quiet. A bleary-eyed Linda looked up and noticed that everyone was exhausted, "Let's go to bed folks."

Shortly after that they were in bed. Mark held his wife close as they fell asleep. His final thought as sleep claimed him was 'she is my everything' and he silently swore he would protect her.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Mark woke to the sound of his cell phone ringing. Fortunately, he was waking up anyway. He managed to answer it before it woke up Sherry. Agent Donald was on the phone, "Mark, we found our leak and it's plugged. For now, you don't need to go anywhere. I will let you know more as I can, but right now you and your wife are safe. Live your life. I wish I had more to tell you, but for now this is it."

Mark was incensed, "Stop keeping us in the dark! Goddammit! This isn't easy at all so why are you making it harder?"

Agent Donald was contrite when she responded, "Mark, I understand your rage, but please know that I will tell you everything I know. For now, I must follow the rules of evidence. There are things I cannot talk about to anyone until after trial. I don't have a choice. I will do everything I can to keep you informed. I swear that to you."

Mark was upset with himself for losing his temper, "I apologize for yelling. Just please, please, take this load off our backs."

Mark couldn't see Agent Donald nod her head, but she did, "I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make that happen. I will call you weekly. Sooner, if I learn something new."

Mark hung up his phone and turned to his wife. She was staring up at him from the bed. Suddenly, her arms flew up and she smiled at him. Mark got back in bed and fell into his wife's arms. They held each other tightly and just basked in each other's love for a while. He heard Sherry giggle, then she tickled him. He fell back on the bed, and she jumped off, "Race ya to the shower!" and she took off.

Sherry made it to the door before her husband caught her and swept her off her feet and into his arms. She giggled against him as he carried her to the bathroom, "I have a better idea young lady. How about we shower together? That way we can get to all of those hard-to-reach spots."

Fortunately, the Bronski house had a tankless water heater. The water never got cold as the two young lovers 'cleaned' each other thoroughly. Linda snickered as she walked down the hall. From the sound of the thumping Mark had Sherry up against the wall and was giving it to her pretty good. Hearing them made her very happy.

The two couples finally met up in the kitchen for a late breakfast. Sherry was still feeling the afterglow from the sensual shower and was constantly touching her husband. She was also touching Linda as the two women moved about the room. Finally, Linda had enough and pulled Sherry into a deep kiss. The two women stood in the kitchen and made out while their husbands smiled and watched.

After breakfast Mark and Sherry headed back to their own home. Life went back to the new normal for a week. Friday rolled around. Mark and Sherry were in their underwear waiting for the Linda and Ted. No sooner had the couple arrived then the doorbell rang. Everyone hurriedly pulled their robes on while Mark went to the front door.

He opened the door and there stood Agent Tricia Donald. Tricia was a bit taken aback by Mark's sexy silk robe, "Oh, uhm well. I have news but I can come back later if it's not convenient."

Mark opened the door wide, "Not at all. Please come in. We want to hear anything you have to say."

Mark escorted Tricia to the living room where everyone was waiting. Introductions were made and Tricia sat down on the edge of a chair as if she might need to run at any second. Seeing the two couples dressed in robes that barely covered some delicious looking bodies really threw Tricia a curve. She was having difficulty maintaining her professionalism.

Still, she had to update the Lanes', and, from the looks of things, she was going to be updating the Bronskis' as well. Taking a deep breath she started, "We have two suspects in custody pending trial. The court will decide their guilt, but I can tell you that in my professional opinion, it is beyond doubt. The two suspects are FBI agents, and the evidence shows that they have been taking money from the cartels and practically anyone else willing to pay them. In return the agents provided information. We have evidence the connects their actions with the death of a person in witness protection.

"What all that means to you is that the leak has been plugged. I firmly believe that the only thing you have to fear now is random accidents. I will continue to check in with you on a weekly basis for at least the next few months. I really believe that your ordeal is finally over."

Much to Tricia's surprise she found herself enveloped in a five-way hug. She blushed deeply at the attention. Attention that she hadn't received in a long time. It felt wonderful. Sherry kissed her cheek, then lightly on the lips which brought tears to Tricia's eyes. Oh, to have this happen again, to have something like this every day! It would be amazing!

All good hugs must end and this one did as well, although reluctantly by all concerned. Sherry brushed the tear from Tricia's face, "It's Friday night. You must be done for the week so why don't you hang out with us tonight?"

Tricia nearly sobbed, "You want me to stay?"

Sherry hugged her again, "Of course! I hope you don't mind the robes. We usually just wear our underwear when it is just us."

Tricia giggled, "Please do what you want. I don't mind at all."

Everyone elected to keep their robes on, at least for a while, in deference to their guest. They got a few drinks down Tricia's throat and she loosened right up. She was very curious about the relationship between the two couples, "You can tell me to shut up anytime, but I am curious about the relationship between all of you. What's with the robes?"

Everyone chuckled. Linda smiled at Tricia, "We love each other and like to build sexual energy, arousal if you will. We usually spend time together in just our underwear. Sometimes the underwear comes off and the real fun starts. It is quite liberating. You should try it!"

Tricia bit her lip, "I don't know about that. I have never done anything like that. I'm not sure I could."

Mark walked up and stood close to her. He leaned in and his bass voice brought goosebumps of pleasure when he spoke, "There is one way to find out. Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to. I would be happy to help you undress if you would like."

Mark moved back a little and Tricia took a deep breath to try to settle her sudden arousal. Her face was flushed and everyone in the room knew that she was thinking about it. Mark reached out to Tricia's dress shirt and touched the top button. As he did so everyone else in the room took off their robes. Tricia's eyes fell on the nearly naked people. There was no doubt in her mind that they were all very attractive.

Mark unbuttoned her top button. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as he unbuttoned the next button. She made no move to stop him. She looked into Mark's eyes as he unbuttoned the third button. Their gaze held as he finished unbuttoning her shirt. When he slid it off her shoulders he leaned in and lightly kissed her neck, "You are a beautiful woman, Tricia."

Tricia practically swooned. Mark's hands fell to the belt on her slacks and released the buckle. He knelt in front of her and pulled off her shoes and socks. He then unbuttoned her slacks and slid the zipper down. Tricia watched him with rapt attention. She was breathing rapidly and felt like she could orgasm any second as this sexy man undressed her. Finally, she stood in front of the group in her serviceable, but far from sexy, underwear. Her five foot-eight-inch frame was slim and very fit. Her c-cup breasts stood firm and proud, and Mark thought they would continue to do so even after her bra was removed. Her hips were more pronounced now that her slacks were on the floor. She was a very desirable woman.

Mark had been busy undressing Tricia and he still had his robe on. He stood in front of her and slipped his robe off. Tricia's eyes immediately went to the bulge in his underwear. The process of undressing Tricia had a profound effect on Mark, and it was obvious by the nearly erect cock straining against his underwear. Tricia's hand involuntarily began to reach out to touch it, but she caught herself before she went too far.

Sherry walked over and took Tricia's extended hand, "Come with me. We'll get you out of your work underwear and into something sexy."

The two women walked down the hall. Mark got the blender going and mixed up some more drinks. While he did Linda and Ted joined him. Linda grinned, "I think we need to play the underwear game with Tricia. Are you guys in? I can occupy Sherry while you two play with her."

Mark paused in his work, "She looks like she is a bit aroused, but I don't know if she is that aroused. It would be fun to find out. She seems to be a bit pent up and just maybe she needs a few orgasms. Anyway, I'm in."

Back in the bedroom Sherry was helping Tricia select some sexy underwear. Fortunately, the two women were the same size. Sherry went out of her way to touch and lightly caress Tricia as she tried on clothes. By the time the final selection was made Tricia was trembling with arousal. The two women walked back to the living room. When they arrived Mark, Linda, and Ted all stopped and stared. Tricia was wearing a nearly transparent blue bra and a matching silk thong. Ted and Mark both whistled in appreciation.

Mark handed her a drink while Linda took Sherry aside and filled her in on the plan. Sherry was almost giddy with excitement. During the next half hour Ted and Mark stayed close to Tricia, plying her with drinks and complimenting her on her fantastic looks. Tricia was eating it up and it was obvious that she was attracted to the two men.

Linda brought an empty wine bottle into the living room, "Let's play spin the bottle!"

Tricia was a bit nervous but decided to continue to go with the flow. Linda spun first and the bottle pointed at Sherry. The two women kissed deeply for a full minute. Tricia thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. The next spin was Ted's and it landed on Mark. Both men declined to much jeering from the women. Spinning continued until Mark spun and it pointed at Tricia. He walked over to her and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her against his body and kissed her.

He started with an open mouth kiss, his tongue tracing her lips. When their tongues finally met it seemed like the natural thing to do. Tricia fell into the kiss and forgot the room around her. She could feel the bulge of Marks cock pressing against her stomach sending a thrill through her. She stood in a daze for a few moments when Mark finally broke the kiss. Mark helped her sit back down, his erect cock bulging against his underwear just inches from her face. It thrilled her to know that she had caused it and she wanted to touch it badly.

The bottle kept spinning, Ted and Sherry, Sherry and Mark, until it was Ted and Tricia. Ted followed Mark's example and when the kiss was done Tricia practically stumbled back to her seat.

Linda grabbed the bottle, "Let's play another game. This game is a fun one that requires you to do all the things you would normally do in foreplay, except you cannot use your hands and your underwear stays on. We will flip a coin to see if the girls go first or the guys do. Sherry and I will team up while Mark and Ted team up with Tricia."

The coin flip determined that the guys would go first. Sherry and Linda didn't really care which way the coin went.

By this point Tricia was very aroused. Any trepidation she had, had been swept away by the two men kissing her. Tricia's job required that she be totally focused in the moment. Right now, her focus was on the substantial bulges in Ted and Marks underwear. She wanted badly to touch their cocks.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,687 Followers