Starting Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda thrashed through the amazing orgasm only to have Tricia continue to lick her pussy. Tricia quickly brought her to a second orgasm. She would have tried for three, but Linda became too sensitive. No, what Linda needed now was cock and Mark was more than willing to step up. Tricia moved over and watched as Mark slowly slid his cock into Linda.

On the other side of the bed Sherry and Tricia had gotten into a sixty-nine with Tricia on top. Ted climbed onto the bed behind Tricia. His hand caressed her shoulder, "Tricia? I want to put my cock in your pussy and fuck you. Is that ok?"

Tricia raised her head up, "Fuck me with your big cock Ted. Do it!" She then dropped her head back between Sherry's legs and wiggled her ass at Ted. Ted not needing further approval, slid his cock into Tricia for the second time. Tricia decided that she very much enjoyed having Ted's cock in her pussy.

Mark was thoroughly fucking Linda and she was almost catatonic from the multiple orgasms. Mark was getting close to cumming, and Linda was riding the wave to her next orgasm as the couple slammed their bodies together. Mark grunted as his cum exploded from his cock. Linda felt the hot cum hitting her cervix and flooding her pussy. The combination of her feelings for him and the sexual overload were too much. She screamed out her orgasm as her arms and legs clamped around Mark's body.

Ted had fucked Tricia through one orgasm while Sherry ate her pussy. Now he was close himself and he cried out, "I'm gonna cum!"

Tricia just kept slamming her ass back against his cock until he exploded into her. He continued to thrust until, finally spent, he pulled his slick cock out and sat back on the bed. Tricia moved off Sherry's face and laid down beside her. Mark finally pulled his cock from Linda, kissed her hard, and left for the bathroom. The sound of piss hitting the commode could be heard from the bedroom.

The three women laughed at the sound, but they soon had needs of their own. As is usual, they all went together leaving two well satisfied men in their wake. The guys put on their underwear and headed back to the living room. Drinks were mixed for everyone and soon the ladies rejoined them. The guys could see that the women had something up their invisible sleeves.

A shy Tricia approached Mark, "Uhm, can we talk for a minute?"

Mark nodded his agreement and the two went to the kitchen. Tricia kissed him passionately and finally stepped back, "Oh god. I don't know how to say this. Uhm, would you mind, uhm please tell me if you do, but would you mind if I. Shit this is hard! Ok I'll just say it...Would you mind if I spent the night with Ted and Linda?"

Mark laughed out loud, and Tricia gave him a stricken look. He immediately got serious, "Tricia, you know that I love you and that Sherry loves you. We also love Ted and Linda. Of course, it's ok if you spend the night here. I will still love you tomorrow, as will Sherry. I am glad you feel close enough to Ted and Linda to want to sleep with them. It's ok. As a matter of fact, it's better than ok, it's wonderful."

Mark pulled her into a hug and kissed her sweetly. The couple walked back into the living room. Mark cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, "Please be aware that Tricia will be sleeping here tonight. I think a sleep over is a wonderful idea. I was worried for a minute that she was going to ask me if she could have sex with you guys."

Sherry slapped his arm while Linda and Ted laughed. Tricia wasn't nearly as amused. She got over it quickly and kissed both Mark and Sherry thoroughly as they left for the evening. She then turned to Ted and Linda, "Can we go back to bed now?"

The following morning Tricia let herself into the Lane residence with the key they had given her. Mark and Sherry were sitting at the kitchen table enjoying an after-breakfast coffee. Both chuckled at the obviously tired Tricia. Sherry stood and pulled Tricia into a hug, "It looks like they wore you out pretty good."

Tricia blearily looked up at Sherry, "They fucked me stupid, then fucked me smart again. Now I just need sleep. Do you mind if I sleep here? I don't feel like driving to the apartment."

Mark smiled up at her, "Why don't you just move in with us? It would save you the money you spend on rent. You could contribute toward expenses here and bank the rest."

Tricia stood there looking at Mark and Sherry, "Are you serious?"

Sherry kissed her lips, "Very much so. We love you and want to be with you."

Tears ran down Tricia's face, "Oh god! You guys make me so happy!"

Two weeks later Tricia was moved in. She had her own room, but seldom used it. Most nights were spent sharing the king size bed with Mark and Sherry. The trouple was now well and fully established and this gave Mark an idea. He sat Sherry and Tricia down to discuss it, "The three of us are ecstatically happy living together, but there is something yet missing from the equation. That is Ted and Linda. What if we all lived together? It would mean buying another, bigger, house where we all could live comfortably. What do you think?"

Sherry and Tricia jumped up and began screaming happily. A chorus of "Yes, yes, yes" rang out through the room. Mark couldn't help but chuckle at their antics. He picked up his cellphone and called Ted, "Hey Ted! Are you and Linda busy? No? Cool. Can you both come over for a minute? We have something to talk with you about."

The couple showed up within a few minutes. They all sat around the dining room table. Linda and Ted focused their attention on Mark with a look of curiosity on their faces. Mark smiled at them with love, "We were just talking about how nice it is that Tricia is living with us, and it made me think how nice it would be if we all lived together. Would you guys be interested in sharing one house, us all living together?"

Linda looked at Ted and they grinned at each other. Linda was almost giddy, "Funny you should mention that. Ted and I had the same discussion this morning. So, the answer is a definite yes."

Suddenly everyone was on their feet hugging. Some tears of joy were shed before everyone finally calmed down. Linda held up a finger, "I do have a suggestion about living arrangements. Rather than sell both houses and start over, why don't we connect our two houses? That way we can design the layout we want."

The distance between the two houses closest walls was about thirty feet. That would increase the overall square footage by around 850 square feet and allow for a wonderful all-purpose room. The group sat around the table for the next few hours designing and discussing. Tricia had some interesting ideas for the all-purpose room. By the time they were done they had a firm idea of what they wanted, and Mark committed to calling contractors for estimates.

Two months later the two houses became one and a housewarming was in order. Linda sent out the invitations to a few select people to enjoy 'breaking in' the new addition.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Saturday morning before the party Linda walked into the Lane's kitchen carrying a small bag. Sherry and Tricia were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. Sherry looked up, saw the bag in Linda's hand, and started grinning, "I thought you might be around this morning. Got enough for two?"

Tricia looked puzzled, "What's going on?"

Sherry put her hand on Tricia's, "Well dear nobody is going to make you do anything you don't want, but it is nice to be prepared just in case it is something you find that you do want. Linda is going to help us get ready for the party tonight."

A puzzled Tricia stood and followed Sherry and Linda to the bathroom. She didn't remain puzzled for long, curious, but not puzzled. This would be her first enema.

The five lovers were ready and waiting when their guests started arriving. First to arrive were Chance and Maggie George. They were soon followed by Linda's brother Will. Will had been travelling on business overseas and was just now meeting Tricia for the first time. He was soon followed by Don and Hollie Rogers.

The tour began at the side of the house that was formerly the Bronski side. The kitchen no longer existed. The former kitchen was now a gigantic bathroom with an equally large shower area and separate jacuzzi soaking tub. The ubiquitous commode nestled next to a bidet in their own alcove. The room was beautiful and had two doors. One led to the living are of the Bronski home. The other led to the new connecting addition.

A second door off the old dining area led into the addition as well. Once in the newly constructed room the guests couldn't resist oohing and aahing over how amazing it was. Against one wall were two California king beds connected to make one continuous bed. Three feet from the foot of the beds sat two leather chaise lounges, two recliners, and a large leather couch formed in a semicircle facing the opposite wall.

On the wall opposite the bed was a very large television. In-wall speakers provided surround sound for movie watching. Flanking the television on either side were French doors leading to the deck and hot tub. The wall leading to the Lane home had a full wet bar on the right side of the door leading into the Lane wing. On the left side of the door was a bondage frame firmly secured to the wall. A sex swing was suspended from the ceiling nearby.

Mark and Ted moved over to the bar to mix drinks for everyone. Linda waved at the bed, "We spend most of our nights on this massive thing. It is very comfortable and if no one is snoring we all sleep quite well here. Occasionally we want alone time with someone, and we have our remaining bedrooms for that. We put in the bondage frame and sex swing to add some fun to the space, although we haven't got around to using them yet. I have an inkling that it might get some use tonight!

"We also have a lot of fun toys, including a Sybian, which us girls just have to try out."

Hollie looked a bit confused, "What's a Sybian?"

Sherry laughed, "Oh honey! Just you wait. When you find out you'll love it. Actually, there is no time like the present. I think a little demonstration is in order. Tricia, you don't know what one is either do you?"

Tricia looked like a dear in the headlights, "Uhm no."

Sherry clapped her hands, "Oh, goody! Well, come over here and let's get you setup."

Since everyone was already in their underwear it didn't take long to strip Tricia and get her astraddle the Sybian. Sherry took the controls, "Allow me to demonstrate!"

Sherry turned the dial, and a rumbling could be heard coming from the semi-spherical device that Tricia was straddling. A slight rotation of the dial got an instant response from Tricia, "OH MY GOD!"

Within moments Tricia was huffing and puffing as an orgasm exploded through her body. She fell off the machine and lay on the floor panting, "Oh my god. I've never cum so fast in my life. That thing is evil, and I love it."

Hollie had her turn right after Tricia. She was a bit skittish about the machine, but Tricia seemed to be pretty happy with the results, so she thought 'What the hell?' and straddled the machine. Sherry took the control back in hand and turned the dial to a low setting.

The flush started in Hollies chest and moved up her body. Her face turned beet red and she let out a groan. Sherry twisted the dial. Hollie's nipples were like bullets and her hands had a death grip on the end of the Sybian. She alternated between trying to get her clit away from the thing to jamming her clit against it. Sherry turned the dial again. The Sybian could be heard humming throughout the room.

Hollie lost her mind. If Will hadn't grabbed her she would have fallen backward off it. His help had the unexpected result of pushing her clit hard against the silicone nub. She orgasmed so hard that she squirted all over the machine. Sherry turned the dial down and Hollie collapsed back against Will. Her eyes closed and a barely conscious grin on her face.

Linda leaned down, "Hollie, are you ok sweety?"

Holly squinted up at Linda, "God yes! Now I really need a drink and then some dick."

Drinks were shared while the women took turns trying out the device. They had to pause frequently to clean the womanly wetness from the saddle.

Ted, Linda, Mark, and Sherry had a plan and Ted was about to kick it off. Tonight, was going to be about making sure Tricia had an awesome introduction into their lifestyle. Ted walked over to Tricia, "Help me demonstrate the bondage frame."

Tricia smiled and walked over to the frame. She raised her hands above her head and rested them near the mink lined handcuffs hanging from the frame. Ted calmly walked over and secured her hands. Then he produced a blindfold. Moving behind Tricia, he placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it securely behind her head.

Ted signaled everyone to be quiet. Tricia stood with the music playing in the background in the sudden human silence. After a few moments she finally began squirming a little, "Ok? Ted? You can let me loose now...Hello?"

Then Tricia felt the touch of a feather against her face. The feather traced down her neck and across her breasts. A mouth kissed her hungrily and she responded with her own hunger. Suddenly Tricia wasn't in such a hurry to be let go. Then, nothing. Tricia stood now wondering where the next touch would come from, and what form it would take.

A full minute passed before one after the other hands began to touch her body. Caresses covered her skin from her head to her feet, never touching her erect nipples or her mons. Then fingers began to run across her areola, followed soon by a mouth on each breast. Tongues teased her nipples while two hands began to explore her mons. Her legs were moved apart, and the hands began to play with her clit and her entrance.

Tricia was squirming with desire. She couldn't not move. Her body ached to stay in contact with the constantly moving mouths and hands. As a result, she looked like she was doing some exotic sexual dance as they touched her. She reached the peak of her desire and was at the absolute verge of a massive orgasm when suddenly the hands and mouths were gone, "Fuck! Somebody please fuck me!"

Her hands were released and she was led away from the frame. A few steps later she felt straps around her legs, and she was lifted off her feet. The realization hit her that she was in the sex swing! Tricia felt someone move between her legs. Her thighs were lifted and shoved back against her chest. She felt Mark's amazing cock slide slowly into her and she let out one long moan of ecstasy. Mark began moving in her, building her back up toward that orgasm she so desperately needed.

Then hands returned. This time playing with her ass. She felt greasy fingers playing with her anus and she breathed in sharply. A finger entered her and slowly worked her open. It was soon followed by a second finger. The fingers felt huge, but not painful. The fingers moved in time with Mark's cock, and they started to feel kind of nice. Then the fingers were pulled out.

The head of a cock pressed against her loosened anus. The head popped in and Don gave her a few moments to adjust before sliding a few inches in. Another pause followed by another few inches. Soon he was fully buried in her ass. He started fucking her slowly while Mark remained buried in her. Once she adjusted to his movement Mark started to move again.

Within moments the two men were fucking Tricia with long deep strokes. Her long awaited orgasm came roaring back to life. She had never felt so full, so absolutely fucked, and it was awesome. Her head rolled back in the swing as the two men continued to fuck her ass and pussy. Then, suddenly, her orgasm swept over her body with earth shattering power. Her head came up, she screamed, and her head fell against the straps.

The two men stopped moving in Tricia out of concern for her wellbeing. Tricia's head wobbled and she barely whispered, "So good, so good baby."

Mark and Don decided that she had enough for now. They slowly pulled out and removed Tricia's blindfold. She blinked at the lights for a moment as the two men lifted her from the swing. As soon as they did Tricia kissed first Don, then Mark passionately. She then wobbled toward the bar to get a drink.

Maggie decided that she would not mind at all if she were given the same treatment. Since there were already two cocks good and hard left over from Tricia it was decided why not? Soon the beautiful black woman found herself in the swing and having one of the best orgasms of her young life. This time she got filled up by Mark and Don as they shot deep into her.

Sherry was happily licking away between Linda's legs when Chance buried his fat cock in her pussy from behind. She didn't need to look back to recognize the black man's nice cock. She returned at least part of her attention to her lover's pussy. That began to prove difficult as Chance began to fuck her faster and faster until she was unable to pay attention to anything. The sounds she made as she orgasmed were muffled by pussy.

Linda found herself being pulled away from Sherry's mouth by her brother. He quickly moved between her legs and sank his shaft deep into her willing pussy. Soon he was fucking his sister in time with Chance next them on the bed. Linda lost her ability to think as well as she began cumming all over her brother's cock.

That is how the evening started. Various combinations of people occurred throughout the evening, much to the happiness of all involved. The new addition had well and truly been broken in.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

It was evening after dinner two months later. Linda had slipped into the role as troublemaker/spokesperson for the three women. She stood up from the couch and faced Mark and Ted, "Guys, we women have been talking..."

"Oh no!" groaned both men simultaneously.

Linda shook her head, "Oh stop it! Now listen to me. No more orgies or other guests until we tell you it's ok. Only sex with us."

Will looked confused, "Ok, Not that I mind at all, but why?"

Linda grinned, "Because we want to be mommies and we want you to be the daddies."

Ted looked to be in shock, so Mark stepped up, "You all want to have babies? And you want Ted and me to be the fathers?"

Three women spoke at once, "Yes!"

Ted and Mark looked at each other seriously for about five seconds, then grinned like idiots.

Two months later Sherry was holding Tricia's hair while Linda squatted next to them. Linda patted Tricia's back as she gagged into the toilet bowl, "It's ok babe it will pass. It hits some women harder than others. Sherry went through this too." Linda had been fortunate. Morning sickness gave her a pass.

Tricia ended up having twins, a boy and a girl, that looked remarkably like her and Mark. Sherry had a little girl that had Marks hair and eyes. Linda had a little boy that could have been Mark's twin. No one said anything, but Mark decided that the next one that wanted to get pregnant would be spending her time exclusively with Ted.

For his part, Ted didn't mind at all. He knew that the five of them loved each other and no paternity tests were in their future. It didn't matter which sperm it was. All that really mattered was the love they all had for each other. No more starting over.