Starting Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That accountant (referring to the cheating husband in the second chapter) was a very naughty boy," Britt said. Even though she had climaxed twice, she was still softly massaging her tits.

Freya was sprawled in her chair, her legs spread and her swollen and inflamed pussy lips exposed, as she recovered from her second climax. It had come later than Britt's second. When she finally spoke up, she said, "Dave, those people are terrible and that story is just filth. I love it. Are all your stories that good?"

"See I told you," said Britt.

"But we aren't done yet, are we?" Freya asked.

"I suppose I could read another story," I said, as I continued to stroke my fully erect cock.

"That's not what I had in mind," Freya responded. "I want to hear you talk dirty."

"Oh, so you're just a slut like your sister," I said. "If you want to hear me talk dirty you need to get over here on your knees and suck my cock." This was a new low for me I thought. Telling a woman had only met a few hours earlier that if she wanted me to talk dirty she needed to "get over here on your knees and suck my cock." What had I gotten myself into?

I didn't have to ask twice. Within moments Freya was on her knees before me and had inhaled my cock. It was delicious. Oral sex wasn't something that was in my and Ellen's repertoire. What a mistake that was I thought, as Freya alternated between licking the underside of my cock from my balls to the head, caressing the head with her tongue, fondling my balls, and taking all of my cock into her mouth until the tip was pressing against her throat and sucking hard as she pulled back. I was too big for her to take down her throat. Still she had this incredible ability to caress the sensitive underside of the head of my prick with her tongue as she pulled back, sucking on my cock with the rest of her mouth. How did she do that? The feeling was sensational.

Brit continued to play with her tits as she watched her sister suck my cock. "Dave, face-fuck the slut," she said. Another thing I had never done with Ellen, but I had watched enough porn to understand what Britt was talking about. I grabbed both sides of Freya's head and held her as she sucked. It wasn't really a face fuck like you see in the porn movies because Freya was settling the pace and doing all the work. But it felt really nasty and it seemed to satisfy Britt.

As Freya sucked my cock, I was watching Britt slouched in her chair, her legs spread and her fingers leisurely stroking her sex. She had escalated her exposure by draping her legs over the chair's arms, just as Freya had done earlier. Freya's blow job went on for about ten minutes until I heard Britt speak up again, "Let's move to the bedroom Freya. It would be a shame if you wasted that big, hard erection by making it blow it's load down your throat."

When we got to the bedroom, I had to excuse myself to pee, a hard thing to do in my condition, but it was an absolute necessity. When I returned Britt was lying on her back on the bed, her legs spread obscenely and Freya was on her knees between Britt's legs with her face planted in Britt's sex. Freya was lapping at Britt's pussy and had a couple of fingers buried in her. I stood watching the sisters and stroked my cock as I watched. Lesbian sex and incest. Two firsts for me.

Britt opened her eyes long enough to see me and spoke up, "Dave, you should get on your knees behind Freya and put that nice big cock in her. I'm having all the fun right now and Freya needs some." Such sisterly love, I thought. Freya wiggled her ass in invitation.

I quickly positioned myself behind Freya, grabbing that nice round Torkelson ass with both hands and pushing her legs farther apart with my knee. I lined my cock up with the entrance to her cunt. Before trying to enter her I rubbed the head between her pussy lips for lube, flicking her clit each time. She pulled her head up from Britt's pussy and said, "Stop that and fuck me. Now." Never one to deny a lady what she wanted I pushed my cock into her cunt. She was much easier to enter than Britt had been that morning. Freya hadn't been engaged in three years of celibacy. Her cunt felt so good--soft, wet, warm, even almost hot, as I slid into her depths. She groaned as I filled her. And then groaned again as I pulled back and another groan as I pushed my way back in. We soon developed a steady rhythm which allowed Freya to continue eating her sister's pussy. It was just a nice steady fuck. I wasn't pounding her.

"Talk dirty to her," Britt said. "I want to hear it too."

I slapped Freya's ass, first on the left and then on the right. She responded with a sharp cry each time but made no attempt to stop fucking me. "Are you as big a slut as your sister, Freya?" I asked. "I bet you are. You've been wanting this cock ever since I came to the front door. Haven't you?"

No response.

I was maintaining my rhythm and she continued to groan. When she didn't respond to my questions I slapped her ass again. Harder this time. "Answer me you slut. Isn't this cock just what you wanted." I slapped her again without waiting for an answer. Her cheeks were beginning to bloom a bit where I had slapped her. I started fucking her harder and faster. She was having trouble keeping her face in Britt's pussy.

I slapped her again. "Ow that hurts you bastard," Freya said, finally responding.

I pulled my cock almost all of the way out of her and said, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh god no. Don't stop. Just keep doing what you're doing."

I shoved my cock back into her with as much force as I could muster. Our bodies made a slapping sound when I bottomed out. Freya grunted in response.

I slapped her again, once on each cheek. "Yes, I'm sure it hurts and you're going to get more of that, if you don't answer me when I talk to you." I reached out and grabbed her braids and pulled her away from Britt's pussy.

"Yes okay. Just don't stop fucking me."

I picked up the pace of my fucking--"Oh, god that's it," she said. I was rocking her whole body on each thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of my hips slamming into her ass on each stroke and her groans. There was a mirror to the side and when I looked at it, I could see Freya's big tits hanging down from her chest and swaying with each thrust of my cock. She was using her legs and her core muscles to push back at each thrust. I no longer was holding her braids. She was on her knees and fucking me for all she was worth. It was fantastic. I had never fucked a woman like this. The visual of watching her big tits swing back and forth as I banged her was the icing on the cake.

Britt had moved herself around so she was lying next to Freya and was using her fingers to rub Freya's clit. I could feel my balls banging against Britt's hand on each thrust. I knew Freya couldn't last long at that pace. She was just hanging on the edge of a massive climax. "Keep talking dirty," Britt said. "It'll make her cum."

"I'm gonna cum Freya," I said. "I'm gonna fill that greedy cunt of yours with my hot jism. That's what you want isn't it? That's what you've been wanting ever since you got here today? You slut. You just wanted a big load of my cum in your cunt. Didn't you? Answer me." I slapped her again.

What I said was a lie. I was hard and fully aroused, but I still had staying power. But Freya didn't know that.

"Oh fuck yes," she said. "Do it, Dave. Fill my cunt up with that hot cum of yours. I'm so close; so fucking close. Make me cum. Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel you shooting your hot cum into my cunt."

That was when Britt pinched Freya's clit. She screamed as her orgasm took her. I could feel her cunt muscles trying to crush my cock. It was a long screaming climax that came in waves each announced by another piercing scream by Freya. After the last of it she fell forward, her face on the mattress, her body tipped to the side. My cock escaped from her still cramping cunt with a pop. Fuck what a climax. This was nothing like the mild sex I used to have with Ellen. I had never left Ellen in that condition.

Freya was asleep or passed out, I wasn't sure which. Britt was lying before me, her legs spread, slowly stroking her gleaming sex. Freya had made her cum once, but it was not the kind of climax I had caused for Freya. I could tell that Britt was ready for more. I moved between her legs standing on my knees stroking my rigid cock that gleamed with her sister's juices. "There's more for you Britt. Do you want some more? Do you want a real cock, not just your sister's lapping tongue?"

"Fuck yes," she growled. She pulled her legs back and apart, her hands behind her knees. I was staring down at her gapping cunt. "Put it in me, Dave. Give me what you gave my sister."

I dropped to my elbows on either side of her chest and pushed my cock roughly into her. She gasped. "Is this wanted you wanted Britt? My big hard cock shoved into that dripping cunt of yours?"

"Yes," she growled "Yes, that is exactly what I wanted. Give it to me Dave just like you did to my sister."

I stopped talking at that point and concentrated on pounding her. She gave up on talking and was just groaning and crying every time I rammed my prick home. We kept that up for at most a few minutes and I could tell by her cries that she was about to cum. I could feel a load of cum rising up, ready to shoot up the shaft of my cock and into her cunt.

"I'm close," she growled. "Oh fuck. So close. Yes, yes, yes. Oh shit. Oh, oh, oh... she held her breath and then screamed, "Arrrrrrrrrgh!" She slammed her feet down to the ground and arched her back into me repeatedly grunting as wave after wave of her climax tore through her. It was beyond what she had done in the morning. That set me off and I felt the delicious surge of my cum up the shaft of my cock and into her cramping cunt. I roared as I came and grunted with each successive surge of cum from my prick into Britt's cunt.

We collapsed onto each other, and then heard the sound of Freya clapping. She had recovered and was sitting in a chair a few feet away. She said, "You two are fucking animals," and then laughed a dope fueled giggle.

She was right. I felt like an animal. I had never fucked Ellen like that, not even close. Wow.

I spent the night at Britt's house and made love again with both her and her sister in a variety of combinations. I remember being in a 69 with one of them and not having the faintest idea which sister I was eating and being sucked off by. I didn't matter. Another time I was lying on my back while Freya rode my cock and Britt rode my face, or was it the other way around. I hadn't a clue nor did it matter. We were all having a glorious time.

When morning came I awoke early. The two women were curled together in a tangle of legs and arms and had pulled the blanket off me. The fog had rolled in again and the house was cold. Rather than wake them to retrieve a share of the blanket, I rose and walked naked through the dawn light back to my house. I had lost my clothes at some point. I left a note inviting them to join me for breakfast at my place. Crawling into my own bed I slept until I was awakened by bright sun as the fog burned off in the late morning. I lay there in my bed replaying the prior day. "Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself.

"I don't know, but I hope there is a lot more of it," I responded. "This isn't exactly a plan B for my life, but it may be a good start."

That was when my doorbell buzzed/rang. I've got to fix that, I thought, before it burns the house down. There must be a short in it. I jumped naked from my bed, threw on a robe and hustled down to the front door. When I opened it, I found an attractive Norwegian blonde on the porch, her freshly washed hair hanging down her back, she was smiling and naked but loosely wrapped in the blanket she and her sister had hijacked earlier. "Is breakfast ready?" she asked.

To be continued.