Starting Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got to the door, she turned and looked back at me and said, "Dinner tonight at 7:00 at my place?"

"Sure," I said.

Dinner that night was lovely. Line caught wild salmon steamed and served with a creamy fresh herb sauce, appropriate vegetables, and tasty Oregon Chardonnay. Britt was looking very domestic, still wearing her conservative office garb covered with an apron, that she discarded for dinner. "That's more clothes than I've seen you wearing in the last day and a half," I said as I poured us each a glass of wine."

She smiled. "Don't push things big boy. I'm trying to ease off this celibacy thing slowly. I'm sore," she responded. "I need a night off."

I chuckled. "Good," I responded. "Between you and Freya you have just about worn me out in the last 24 hours."

With dinner finished we adjourned to the G&T deck in my home with fresh strawberries and cream for desert (and another bottle of Chardonnay chilling in an ice bucket, just in case).

As soon as we were comfortably seated, looking out at the view across the Bay to the Golden Gate, she smiled and said, "Let's have a bit more of that Chardonnay."

"Okay," I said. "I'm not sure we need all of a second bottle, but I notice the first is gone. I can cork what's left for tomorrow."

Of course there was nothing left in the second bottle by midnight. As we slowly sipped the wine we sat on the back deck continuing to enlighten each other with our life stories.

"So Ellen was the only woman you ever had sex with until yesterday morning?" Britt asked.

"Yes."

"Do you feel like you missed anything?"

"You are into your shrink mode again, asking about my feelings."

"Oh sorry. You're right. It's easy to slide into that mode after a glass or two of wine. Hmmm. My glass seems to be empty. Can you refill it."

"Certainly Dr. Torkelson," I said, as I refilled her glass and my own.

"And no, I never felt like I was missing anything." I chuckled and was silent.

"What," she asked.

"Can't resist, can you."

"Oops. It's hard. It's what I do for a living. A good analyst never lets the patient get away with silence."

I chuckled. "Okay, I'll talk. I was just thinking that although I thought sex with Ellen was great, I did masturbate a lot."

"You mean after she went into the hospital?"

"Before too. I guess I just had a lot more sex drive than she did. But I was perfectly satisfied with porn."

"You are a dirty boy Dave."

"Is that your diagnosis doc," I asked.

She giggled. "Yes. the patient is and has been for many years suffering from "Obsessive Self Gratification."

"My that sounds serious."

"Not really. There is an easy cure."

"And that is?"

"You need to get laid more."

"I see. And do you know anyone who can help me with that?"

"Yes. But not tonight." She yawned. "I'm too tired."

"Good so am I."

She took a sip of her wine and was quiet for a moment.

"Dave, can I sleep here tonight? Like we did before."

"Did you bring your jammies?"

She laughed. "Not necessary."

"Oh."

"I just want to sleep next to a warm body tonight. Let's leave the doors open like we did before and let the fog blow in while we curl up beneath a heavy blanket."

"Lovely," I said.

I was awakened in the morning in a way I had never experienced. Someone, still hidden beneath the blankets from the cold air that had drifted in overnight, was sucking on my rapidly engorging dick.

"Oh my. Good morning," I said. The sensation was delicious. I wasn't close to coming, but the things Britt was doing to my cock with her lips and tongue felt so good, so fucking good. She kept it up for a few moments before she wrestled around so her legs were spread on either side of me and her beautiful round ass and her pussy was right over my face. Her big tits were smashed against my lower rib cage as she continued to suck me. I reached out with my hands and grabbed both cheeks of her ass and pulled her down against my face. My tongue quickly began to stroke the sensitive place between her engorged outer labia. She was already pretty wet. When my tongue brushed her clit she groaned. The vibrations felt great on my cock.

It didn't take me long to push her over the edge into her first climax of the day. It wasn't a roaring screaming, oh fuck the world is ending, type climax. Just a nice peaceful climax. She stiffened and pushed herself against my face groaning softly as a bit of her juice leaked in my face. Pulling her mouth off my cock, she breathlessly said, "Oh Dave, that was nice. Is there more?"

I was still rock hard so I rolled her over and crawled between her legs. She was still tight from her climax, so I took my time easing my cock into her. It felt so nice. She was warm and wet. Once I was fully in, she relaxed and my cock slid easily back and forth as we fucked. I lasted quite a while. I've never been one to climax quickly first thing in the morning. I pushed her to two more soft climaxes before I finally came with a groan. We lay snuggled beneath the blanket and were both soon fast asleep.

When we woke, the fog had lifted and while the room was still cold it was bright with sun streaming through the windows. Britt sat up letting the blanket fall away from her shoulders and I lay on my back enjoying my view of her lovely breasts.

"So nice of you to help me with my cure," I said.

"Your cure?"

"You told me last night that I suffered from Obsessive Self Gratification."

She leaned back and put a finger to her lips as she thought. "So that was my diagnosis?"

"Yes."

"And what was the treatment I recommended?"

"You said I needed to get laid more."

"Ahh. Well we got a start on that this morning, didn't we? But right now I need to shower and get dressed. I have a patient coming in this morning. I think she has a problem like yours. She doesn't get laid enough."

"Perhaps I could help?"

"I don't mix business with pleasure. If you need to get laid more today, I can send Freya over."

"Tempting, but I need to review my late wife's tax returns and go meet with the lawyer for the estate."

"Work, work, work," she said bounding out bed with her big tits bouncing.

Later, after a quick cup of coffee, a fully and conservatively dressed Britt was about to go out the front door when she looked back at me and said, "Remember, no masturbating today. Not until I get home about 5."

"Even if Freya is naked in your back yard?"

She shook her head. "You are incorrigible."

"No I'm not. Freya just has that effect on me."

Britt laughed and said, "And on a lot of other people too."

With that she was gone and I took my half hard cock to my study to try to focus on my wife's estate tax returns.

Britt and I settled into a steady pattern for the next few weeks. Dinner was at her house, or my house most evenings, although some nights we went out to dinner. She slept at my house curled up with me under warm blankets as we let the summer fog cool the house every night. Most nights we drank a bit of wine or chewed one of her friends' marijuana treats. If we didn't make love in the evening it was likely the next morning before one or the other of us had to leave for something. A couple of times we had afternoon delight followed by a long nap. Our sex was usually in the master bedroom in my house, unless it was somewhere else, like it was in Britt's kitchen one night when the mood struck us (and we burned the dinner), or like we did in my back yard one afternoon. Freya come over a couple of times and turned our regular casual evening sex into an extended three way that lasted well into the night. Watching Freya and Britt do it was an incredible turn on for me. I fucked both thoroughly in return for letting me watch their incestuous lesbian romp. I got more sex in that month than I would have had during a year of my marriage, including the first year.

Late one morning I had just stepped out on the front porch to get my mail when I was greeted by Freya as she was leaving Britt's house. She saw me and walked across the lawn between our two homes. I knew Britt wasn't home. She had gone to Napa to pick up some of her friends' garage wine and more of their marijuana, but it was not unusual for Freya to drop by Britt's home when Britt was gone to water her potted plants and raid Britt's stash of marijuana candies. She said they helped her paint. Freya was her usually tacky self—her long blonde hair tied in her Viking braids, her round hips tightly encased in a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks, and her big tits bouncing in a tank top as she walked across the lawn. I wasn't sure if the tank top was intended to function as a brassiere or to merely cover her luscious breasts, but it was clearly failing at each mission.

"Hello there Freya. What brings you up here?"

"I promised I would water Britt's house plants while she is in Napa this week. Oh and I promised I would look in on you while I was here." The second task seemed dubious, more something Freya wanted than Britt. "Oh yeah and I needed to raid her gummy stash," she finished as she waived a plastic bag of marijuana candy at me. "I need these to paint."

"Got time for a coffee," I asked. I didn't have ulterior motives in that offer (well not much) but I was looking forward to an opportunity to have a real conversation with Freya when Brit wasn't present and I wasn't engrossed in screwing Freya. But I must admit, her tits looked very fetching today.

I made coffee and brought it out to the back porch where Freya sat in the sun with her head back and her eyes closed. "My god, it's a nice morning up here. It was so cold and foggy this morning down where I live down on San Pablo. I tried to paint, but the light coming into the studio was terrible and the fog... well it was just depressing. I should have a studio up here. It would be so much better."

"We get fog here too," I said.

"Yes, but it burns off earlier. I should have brought some paints with me."

I sat, sipping my coffee, and looking at Freya, enjoying her middle-aged beauty. She was a woman who at 48 still had a great body, yes a bit plump, but still incredibly sexy and, unlike her sister who tried to hide her sexuality most of the time, Freya was doing her best to flaunt it.

"And what would you like to paint," I asked.

"Hmmm." I could see she had an idea, but it probably wasn't worked out enough to put into words yet.

She thought a while longer, before she finally opened up. "Dave," she said, "I want to paint your dick."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes," she replied. "I want you to get a good stiff hard on, just like you had when you were watching me through the fence, and..."

"Wait," I interrupted. "You couldn't see that."

"Dave. I knew you were there. And I knew what you were doing, or at least what you would be doing if I encouraged you. And you did, didn't you Dave? You watched me masturbate and then you pulled out your big hard cock and stroked it while I diddled myself until you finally sprayed your hot cum all over the fence. Didn't you Dave?"

"Well... Yes. But you couldn't see that."

That's true but I've seen your hard dick a bunch since then and I know what it looks like so I have a pretty good idea about what I would have seen if I had been peeping like you."

"Oh... I s'pose that's true," I admitted.

"But that doesn't really matter now other than it's what's inspired me. Your cock is sort of my muse Dave."

I laughed at the absurdity of that idea.

"Just for today, Dave."

"But listen Dave. Here is what I want to do. First we are going to share this joint I've got here in my purse. Just enough to get you relaxed and me inspired. Dope inspires me. I just relax and the image flows, no matter what media I am using."

"But you said you don't have any paints." I wasn't at all sure this was a good idea.

"I've got a sketch book and pencils in my car. I never go anywhere without a sketch book. Sit tight. I'll be right back."

While I waited for her I thought aloud, "Well this will be another first. She wants to create art using my dick as her model,... and her muse? Ellen and I never did this on the back porch. Hell we didn't even shoot lewd photos of each other. I wanted to but I was afraid to ask her. She would have been appalled.

"Okay, let's start with the joint," Freya said when she returned, sketch book and pencils in hand.

It was good dope. It went right to my head with just a couple of tokes. "Wow that's good shit," I said.

Freya laughed. "You're right about that Dave. I'm getting more inspired all the time. Are you relaxed yet?"

"Fuck," I said. "If I was any more relaxed I would slide out of this chair."

"Good. Now take your clothes off."

"Wait. Are you going to sell this picture of me on the internet?"

"It's just your dick, Dave. Nobody will recognize you, except maybe Britt and she has seen so many dicks I doubt if she can recognize any of them."

"Oh okay." I stood up and peeled my clothes off.

"Dave, you're not hard. You should think about watching me masturbate."

"Oh yeah sure, but it would help if you were naked too."

"Okay, if you insist. Sheesh. Models can be so needy."

I could feel my cock starting to come to life when she pulled her tank top over her head and her big tits bounced seductively as they were released. Then she wiggled out of the tight shorts she was wearing and a skimpy thong she wore beneath the shorts. She turned so she was facing away from me and leaned forward wiggling her broad ass at me. It was a lot like what she had done before she stretched out and started masturbating when I had watched her through the fence.

"Is this helping Dave?"

"Yes." My cock was three quarters erect now and I was stroking it, just as I had when I watched her masturbate through the hole in the fence.

"Hmmm," she said when she turned and looked at me. "Not quite what I was hoping for yet."

"Maybe it will help if you masturbate a bit. That way it will be like it was when I was watching you."

"Okay." She sat down in a chair and begin to play with her large tits. She lifted them and then let them drop. Oh what a sexy bounce they had. She cupped them and then reached around with her fingers and rubbed her nipples. She, just like Britt, had delicious looking, sensitive nipples. They were a soft brown, had about the same diameter as my forefinger, and when they got hard, which they were rapidly doing now, they extended out from her tit at least a quarter of an inch and maybe a half. They looked so suckable. She pushed her tits together. "I'll bet when you saw me doing this all you could think about was how bad you wanted to titty fuck me," she said.

"Yes," I whispered.

I was fully hard now, but Freya didn't want to take any chances. She slid her hips forward in her chair and begin to play with her pussy. Her lips, like Britts, were thick and fleshy. As she played with them they swelled and darkened, spreading away from lower labia. Her clit was just beginning to peak out from beneath it's hood. Just to make sure I was getting the full show Freya spread her pussy lips and slid a finger into her cunt. It was wet and glistening when she took it out. She took it to her mouth and sucked her juices off it. So obscene.

Satisfied that I was fully erect, she picked up her sketch book and begin to draw. She moved her chair around and made several drawings from different angles. Occasionally she told me to stroke my cock. I couldn't see that it was sagging, but it felt great.

After she had made several drawings, she said, "We need to do something else to make this perfect." Freya walked over to me and dropped to her knees between my legs. She leaned forward and after stroking my cock with both hands, she sucked my cock into her mouth and begin giving me a stunning blow job. After only a few minutes I felt like I was going to cum. "Freya," I said. "I'm about to lose control here."

"Good," she responded. She pulled her head back and began giving me a hand job using both hands in a twisting motion on my glistening cock. It didn't take long before I could feel my nuts tightening up and then a rush of cum up the shaft of my prick. I groaned as I spewed several blasts of cum on my stomach and chest.

"Perfect," she said, running quickly back to her sketch pad. As my cock shrank and flopped to the side she made several quick drawings of my slowly wilting cock and the glistening streams of cum on my stomach and chest.

"Wow." I reached over to my coffee cup and finished the last of the cold coffee in the bottom third of the cup. "I didn't know modeling could be so... so..."

"Erotic?" she said finishing my sentence.

I went in and got us fresh cups of coffee and we sat naked in my back yard while she studied the drawings she had made. She shared them with me. As she had promised I couldn't be identified. They were just drawings of my cock and my cum splattered chest.

"Those are just preliminary sketches," she said. "but I think I've got some good material here. It helps that you have a near perfect cock Dave. I mean visually." After a pause she said, "It's near perfect for fucking too. Britt thinks you are her best ever, but she won't tell you that."

I laughed. "Does she think it will go to my head?'

"No, It's part of her thing about Doug. She just can't let go of him even though he has been dead for three years now. I worry about her."

"You do? Why?"

"Doug's death was a big loss for her. It wasn't just the sex for her like it was for the rest of us. My god he was good, but he was just a fuck for me and the others. But not for Britt. She was so in love with him. When he died she went into depression. Her celibacy thing was an odd and, I think, not terribly healthy aspect of her depression. She has an analyst friend, Inga, who has helped her a lot. Inga thinks that you are a major breakthrough for Britt. But we all think she needs more than just you."

"What else?"

"It's more like 'who else.' She needs to fuck more people—men, women, any combination. That is what she was like before Doug died. They may have been in love, but my God they were horny. Both of them had any number of lovers of both sexes."

"Doug was gay?" I asked. Freya laughed. Far from it. But he was certainly bi-sexual."

Later that evening over dinner I told Britt about my modeling session with Freya. Britt thought it was hilarious. "Seriously Dave," she said. "Think about it. Up until a few weeks ago you had only been with one woman for your entire life and your sex life with her was marginal at best. Now you're masturbating for my slutty sister so she can draw a lewd picture of your erect cock as it spews cum on your chest. Your world has changed Dave."

I smiled. "I guess it has. You know I would have been perfectly happy if my life had just carried on with Ellen as it was."

"You mean sex once a month and clandestinely masturbating to porn the rest of the time?"

"Well, I see what you mean. My sex life has certainly improved since I met you and Freya." I paused. "But you need to understand. There was more to my life with Ellen than just the sex, what there was of it. I was truly in love with her."

I paused a moment longer and then launched into a more dangerous conversation. "Just like you were with Doug," I said.

"Yes. I understand."

"We're both still in love with late spouses aren't we."

"Yes, but they're gone." She was crying now.

"And we can't bring them back, can we?"

"I know, damn it." Her tears were flowing freely now.

Backing off a bit, I said. "Freya tells me that I have a great cock, not just for drawing but for fucking too."

Britt laughed. "She would, the slut. Don't let it go to your head she has eclectic tastes in cocks."

I laughed. "Actually she says my cock is better than Doug's."

"Well, she should know. She was fucking him before I met him. Freya was a regular at the commune before I started going there."