Starting Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She also said that you told her I had a better cock than Doug."

Britt looked stunned and more than a little pissed. "Freya's got a big mouth. Don't let that go to your head either. There was more to Doug than his cock."

"I know and I can't possibly replace those other things."

"No you can't, just like I can't be Ellen."

"Freya also tells me that you've been seeing an analyst, someone named Inga."

"Freya talks to much, but yes I talk to Inga regularly. I wouldn't call her my analyst. I mean she does do couples counseling for a living, but I'm not seeing her professionally—just as a friend. We were in residency together... and... I helped her a bit after she broke up with her first husband. So when Doug died, it was natural for me to turn to Inga. We talk every week or two."

"I hear she thinks I represent a major breakthrough for you."

"You sure hear a lot."

"Freya can be quite talkative when I'm not having sex with her. She also told me that she and Inga think you should be having sex with more people than just me."

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet." She was crying again.

"Then don't."

"Can we go to bed now?"

"It's only 8:30."

"I know but I want you to hold me and let me sleep next to you. I need you Dave."

"Okay."

A couple of nights later I came home about five o'clock with the groceries for dinner. We were eating at my house that night. As I was putting things away my cell phone pinged with a message from Britt. "Upstairs. Dinner can wait."

When I walked into the bedroom I found Britt on the bed. She was naked, laying on her back, her long blonde hair down and spread out behind her and her legs spread lewdly. "Take your clothes off Dave," she said. "I want you to fuck me."

I was more than a little surprised. Since our discussion about Freya's revelations, Britt had been remote. We slept together, but there had been no sex and conversation was, at best, limited. When she was around she was silent.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don't ask. Just take your clothes off and fuck me. I'll explain later."

I undressed and dropped down on the bed next to her. When I started to kiss her, she turned her head and said, "No, not now. Maybe later. Now I want you to fuck me." Then she pushed me over on to my back and began to suck my cock. I was hard almost immediately. Britt was on her knees next to me, her big tits hanging down and lightly rubbing my chest as she sucked my cock.

"Good you're hard. Now fuck me."

This wasn't like Britt. We hadn't been drinking or doing any dope. It was more like Freya (I actually looked at her toenails to make sure. Nope, no nail polish).

Britt was on her back next to me now her legs spread again. "Now Dave, now, she said. "Put that big cock in me and fuck me. Fuck me really hard and talk dirty."

"All right you slut," I said as I moved to kneel between her legs. I reached out with a hand to finger her sex.

"No Dave. No foreplay. I don't need any foreplay. I just need your big hard dick in my cunt. Now."

She was right. She didn't need any foreplay. I slid in easily. She was hot and wet. She groaned as I entered her. "Oh fuck yes. That's what I need Dave, your big hard cock. Now pound me with it." I started fucking, slowly with long deep thrusts. "Harder Dave. And faster. Pound me Dave." She reached down and grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled back and out so she was spread as obscenely as a woman can ever be. I swear I sunk in another inch further when she did that. My balls were lying against her ass. "Oh fuck yes. That's good. God you have a great cock Dave. Now pound me with it."

So I did. It was the most ferocious fuck I had ever had with Britt. She came almost immediately but maintained her position. I paused and she growled, "No. keep fucking me I want more."

So I did. She had another climax and then she pushed me off and rolled over, her face in a pillow and her plump round ass in the air, her knees spread so her cunt was at the perfect. height. "More Dave. Fuck me from behind and slap my ass and call me every filthy name you know."

So I did. I grabbed her hips and lined my prick up. I slapped her hard once on each side of her ass. "Is this what you want you slut. You want to fuck me just like some whore I picked up in the Mission. Is that what you want, you cunt." My cock was barely in her.

"Don't be an asshole Dave. Don't tease me. Put that cock in me." I rammed it home using the strength of my thighs. She grunted as I bottomed out. "Oh fuck that feels good. Now fuck me." I had given up trying to guess what game she was playing. I just started fucking her for all I was worth long, fast, hard strokes. I had never fucked Ellen like this. The bed was banging against the wall and Britt was crying out with every stroke. I reached around her and begin to rub her clit. She wailed, "Oh fuck. Make me cum. That's it. Make me cum, you bastard. Oh god, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Oh Fuck. Oh... fuck...Oh, oh, oh... I pinched her clit and her body froze pushing back against me as her orgasm began. I just held my cock deep inside her cunt as she screamed in a massive climax followed by a grunt with each additional spasm.

Britt lay on her back panting, no gasping for air. "Just a little more, Dave," she said when she finally recovered. Let me ride you. I was still rock hard, so I rolled over on to my back and she straddled me. My cock slid easily into her well worked cunt. I began to hump my hips up trying to fuck her as she had wanted before. I said a couple of dirty things, called her a slut and a whore and a cock hound.

"No Dave. You just hold still and let me do the work and no one needs to talk. She rode me for a good ten or fifteen minutes. For some unknown reason I don't cum easily in that position, so I just lay back and enjoyed the ride, watching her long hair fly about her face and her big tits swing back and forth. Britt was clearly into it. She was whining and crying as she rode my cock, and she came several times. Not like the screaming climax she had experienced earlier. These were little ones. She simply paused and groaned as I felt her cunt lightly grasp my cock. Then she continued fucking me. There was no question who was doing the fucking. It was Britt.

"Are you getting close Dave. I don't think I can keep this up much longer." I wasn't surprised. We had been screwing for almost an hour.

"Not this way Britt. Let me cum on your tits. I love that."

"Okay." She rolled off me and lay on her back. I straddled her hips and began stroking my slippery rigid cock. "That's it Dave," she said. "Spray that cum on my tits and my face. Mark me Dave. Mark me with your cum."

It didn't take long. When I came it was a massive ejaculation. I splashed cum on her tits, in her face, on her closed eyes, even in her hair. And when the last dribs were leaking out she pulled me forward and sucked them into her mouth.

I rolled to the side and lay gasping for breath. Britt threw and arm and a leg over me, smashing her big cum slicked breasts against the side of my chest. She was crying now. "Oh god Dave. I'm so sorry. I was such a bitch, but oh... oh god... I just had to find out."

"Find out what?"

"Find out... Find out... " She was blubbering now, unable to complete a sentence.

"Britt, what are you trying to tell me?"

"You are," she sobbed. "You are... damnit. Freya is right. You're a better fuck than Doug."

I pulled her in close, she was still sobbing.

I let her cry for a long time before I spoke. "Is that what this was all about—whether I was a better lover than you dead husband?"

"Yes..." she sniffed. "Yes. I had to know."

"Britt," I said. "This was just fucking. That's not what relationships are built on. I never had sex with Ellen that was even close to this, but we were still in love. It was a whole lot of things other than sex. How she smiled at me in the morning. How she rubbed my back after a stressful day at the office. How I held her and let her cry when her father died. It's all that little stuff that makes up love."

Britt sat up, pulling a sheet in front of her cum covered tits. "I know. That was the problem with Doug. It was always about the sex. We were always so competitive: who could drive the other to an orgasm; who could seduce the next-door neighbor or our tennis partners at the club; even our mailman or our gardener. It was all we talked about. It was what we did when we weren't working. He fucking kept score."

"Not enough," I said.

"I know. That's why I quit when Doug died. Celibacy was my way to get out of that life."

Not being a shrink, I didn't ask her how she felt about it. Besides I could pretty much tell from mess on her face, a gooey dripping combination of my cum and her makeup.

She took a deep breath and smiled, "You made a mess out of me Dave Chandler. I've got cum all over me."

I looked at her and laughed and said, "You're the first woman I ever had sex with who got so into it that her makeup is running down and mixing with my cum." I was thinking that it was Doug Sanders that had made a mess out of her, but I didn't need to tell her that. She knew it.

She laughed. Let me get a shower and then let's have dinner. Do we have some wine?"

"Of course. What's a dinner without wine. It's a bottle of Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir."

"Yum." She sniffed again, her emotions still slowly fading.

I was starting to get dressed. She said, "Wait let's have dinner naked on the back patio."

"Sure, but I'm going to wear an apron while I cook. I wouldn't want to burn any important parts."

She laughed.

As I turned towards the door, she said, "Dave, you are better than Doug."

"You mean at sex?"

"Yes."

"I'm better than Doug at a lot of other things too. Just hang around. You'll see."

"I'll have to. I live next door, remember."