All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 04'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*sigh* Too short. It's like it's just getting started and then it stops.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I always like fucking while somebody watches. You got it right.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story because it was not one of those stories that says the same thing over and over in five different sentences.

It was pretty blunt and to the point !

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Complications make the world go round!

4

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read with some good sex scenes. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love reading Literotica submissions. Most i don't bother with but yours were EXCELLENT! It had everything i love to read and (as they say) then some. I love stories about mature people mostly older women with younger guys (my first time).GREAT WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brit just seems to be trying to recreate her marriage with Doug instead of developing real intimate relations with Dave. Brit's focus is sorely of the physical aspect (ie sex) of the relationship while ignoring the intimate personal, emotional and spiritual connections with Dave. She criticizes Dave and Ellen's relationship and knocks Ellen as a sexual repressed individual, which by the way Dave takes exception to her commit. She keeps introducing additional women (Freya her sister and now Ingrid) into her and Dave's sex life as a diversion which allows her to avoid any real intimate connections with Dave. Brit just figures if she keeps Dave thinking with his dick then he won't notice whats going on. Right now Brit and Dave's relationship is rather shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES