Starting Over Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while we heard Bianca call out, "Dinner in five minutes. Time for you guys to put a shirt on and wash up."

"What's she want us to put a shirt on for. We eat dinner naked all the time," Marcus grumbled as he rose from his chair.

"I s'pose it's cause we got visitors," Louie responded nodding his head at me.

"Oh yeah. She gets that way. But half the time she winds up in bed with our visitors, so I don't get it."

Louie laughed.

"Whatever," Marcus mumbled as he walked into the house.

Yes, I thought. It looks like Bianca is clearly in charge of this little tribe. Then my mind wandered to trying to imagine what being in bed with Bianca and her big titties would be like.

At dinner I found myself sitting next to Gina with Marcus and Louie on either side of Britt across from me. Between us was an old battle-scarred plank table that looked it could seat fifteen people at least. Bianca sat at the head of the table. The lasagna was good and the wine and the conversation flowed back and forth freely. Bianca was a bit quieter than the others, jumping in from her position at the end of the table mostly when she felt it necessary to call bullshit on someone's statement that she considered utter nonsense or occasionally to pull someone's chain just a bit. For my part I tried to keep my mouth shut and observe, although I did have to respond to questions about my erotic stories. Britt had told them some time ago about my stories and how they brought her out of her self-imposed celibacy that followed her husband's death.

As the wine bottles approached empty, the conversation focused on Britt's new sex life with me. I responded as necessary but for the most part the two guys were focused on teasing Britt. I noticed that neither had his hand next to Britt above the table. The thought crossed my mind that perhaps they were fondling her. I could see a flush on her chest peeking above the rim of the T-shirt she was wearing.

For my part I was focusing on Gina's breasts. I had smoked enough dope and consumed enough wine so that I had no hesitancy about staring at them. She showed her approval of my interest by placing her hand on my thigh. As I continued to ogle her tits she slid her hand up until she was stroking my semi-erect dick through the jeans I was wearing. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Enjoying the view?" Before pulling her head away she licked the inside of my ear.

"Yes, but I'd like to see more," I whispered.

By this time Bianca had risen from the end of the table and was standing behind Britt massaging her shoulders. Britt pushed her head back, her eyes closed, and began to rub it against Bianca's big soft tits.

I put my hand in Gina's lap and she pulled it up so it was cupping her breast. It was soft, just exactly a handful, the size of a small grapefruit and I massaged it free of concern about the view of the others. Bianca had reached over Britt's shoulders and was massaging both of her tits. That side of the table was paying no attention whatsoever to Gina and me.

"I don't think we're needed here any longer," Gina said to me. She rose from her chair, shamelessly rubbing her breasts against the side of my face as she stood up. "Come with me," she said.

"Is that a proposition?" I asked, making a lewd pun of her use of the word 'come.'

"Me?" she said as we walked from the room, her hand on my ass. I was just going to show you the vineyard. It's beautiful in the moonlight. But you will have to cum with me to enjoy it fully."

We were on the porch now. It was a warm evening out and there was a full moon, as she had promised. She threw her arms around my neck pressing her body against mine as she kissed me—a long and lascivious kiss, our tongues dueling. I had both hands cupping and massaging her plump round ass and she was moving her chest back and forth to drag her tits across my chest.

"Yes," I said when we broke for air, "I think I do want to cum with you to the vineyard." There was no ambiguity anymore about what we both wanted. The punning was terrible, but it seemed terribly clever under the influence of the dope and the wine.

"Good. Take your clothes off," she said. "Except your shoes. It's rocky in the vineyard."

"Here?"

"Sure. I like to walk naked through the vineyard at night. Besides, I want to see that big cock I've been stroking."

We quickly shed our clothes and began the short walk down the hill to the vineyards. MY stiff cock was wagging obscenely as we walked. Gina's tits had the most delightful jiggle. I could see her fully erect nipples in the moonlight.

We slipped into the vineyards and stood kissing in the moonlight as we had on the porch only now we were naked. Well, naked except for our shoes, which somehow made it a bit kinkier for me. Not really naked, I thought, but naked in all the ways that really count. My mother would not have approved. Even my late wife Ellen would not have approved. I was enjoying myself.

"What's in the vineyard?" I asked. We were standing a few inches apart and she was jerking my cock as I fondled her tits and pulled on her engorged nipples.

"A piece of ass," she responded to my question. She turned away from me and leaned forward, holding herself up on the wire that trained the grapes. She pushed her naked ass back at me. I stepped close to her and grabbed her with both hands as I slid my cock between her legs. It found a home along her pussy lips which were tantalizingly wet. While I massaged her ass. She pushed back and forth sliding the head of my cock in the slot between her lips.

"You're really wet," I said.

"And you're really hard," she responded. "But who wouldn't be from watching my partners assaulting your neighbor. She is getting seriously fucked right now."

"Yes, and I think that is what you want, isn't it?" I pushed forward just a bit so the head of my prick slid up the front of her pussy and just grazed her clit.

"Oh," she groaned. "That's what I want. I want you to use that big hard cock of yours to fuck me. Fuck me well and thoroughly so we can both cum right here in the vineyard."

I pulled back and aligned my cock at the entrance to her cunt. The head slipped in easily and as I pushed forward to fill her she groaned again. Once I was fully in her we stood naked in the moonlight lit vineyard, Gina leaning forward, her legs spread and her ass, her lovely round plump ass, pushed against my loins and my cock buried to the hilt in her wet, warm cunt. It was so fucking good, I thought.

"And I suppose you want me to talk dirty don't you, you slut," I said.

"Oh god yes. You have such a sexy low voice." She wiggled her ass, not pulling away but twisting the walls of her cunt to rub my prick in the most erotic way. "Yes, I want you to talk dirty just like the characters in those filthy stories you write. And I want you to fuck me. Fuck me really hard."

I slapped her ass hard twice and then began to pull my cock back until only the head remained inside her. I followed that withdrawal each time by slamming my prick back into her so our bodies made a slapping sound as they came together. She groaned each time. "You like that don't you, you cunt," I said.

"Oh god yes," she said. "But do it faster. Fuck me like that but faster."

I slapped her ass again and said, "You are such a cunt Gina. Brit told me about you. She told me you just loved cock. Big hard cocks like mine. That make you cum again and again."

She was crying out continuously as I pounded away at her. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh shit. That's so fucking good."

I reached around her and grabbed each of her round, soft tits and began to massage them. "No. No." she said. "You can play with my titties later. We have all night. Just hang on to my ass and pound me like you were doing. Make me cum and squirt that hot juicy cum of yours in my cunt."

My mother always told me to follow a lady's instructions, although we never talked about these kinds of instructions. I grabbed her ass with both hands and begin to pound away at her cunt again, leaving her juicy round tits to swing beneath her. Gina was using her strong legs to push back on each stroke as I drove my cock in. We more or less forgot about the dirty talk. I was panting from the exertion and she was crying out with each stroke of my cock. I had made love with Britt earlier in the day before she left for work so I seemed to have plenty of staying power. My cock was hard and I was not hanging on the edge of a climax. I felt like I could fuck like this forever.

Gina couldn't, however. Her cries got louder and louder until she finally released one hand from the training wire for the grape vines and began using it to rub her clit. It didn't take long. "Oh fuck. I'm so close. So fucking close. Don't stop don't stop. Whatever you fucking do, don't stop. Don't sto... Arrrrrrrgh," she screamed and I felt her cunt clamp down on my rigid prick. Her climax and her screams came in waves until she finally exhausted her orgasm and her knees began to sag. I held her up by her hips as her cunt continued to squeeze my cock with a series of slowly weakening spasms.

I let her sink to her knees and my cock slipped out of her with a pop. It was still standing straight out gleaming with her pussy juices in the moonlight. It was rigid and ready for more fucking. I was panting from the exertion, but I wanted more. Gina looked back over her shoulder at my rampant tool and said, "Oh, you're ready for more."

"I didn't cum," I said.

"Good. I want more of that prick. But that's enough cumming in the vineyard. Follow me." She led me back out of the vines and to the lawn where she said, "Lie down on your back I want to ride you." I did as I was told. Gina dropped to her knees, one on either side of my hips and eased herself down on to my cock. She was still tight from her climax, but with a little wiggling we got it in and she eased herself down until I was buried in her to the hilt. She wasn't so insistent now on the kind of hard fucking we had done in the vineyard. She sat up looking down at me in the moonlight fondling her tits and squirming her hips around so my cock was moving in her cunt, touching a lot of different parts, but not the kind of ferocious all-out fucking of earlier.

Gina reached down and pulled my hands up to her tits, replacing her hands with mine. "I said you could play with them," she said.

So nice I thought. Such a lovely pair of soft round tits to massage and play with. I began flexing my hips fucking her easily and slowly. After a while she leaned forward so she could rub her tits on my chest. That was delicious, but I couldn't fuck her as deeply in this position. It didn't matter. A lot of my cock was still in her cunt but not deeply. It was okay. Her boobs felt marvelous. We didn't talk. We just fucked, slowly and comfortably with no rush to finish. We adjusted positions from time to time to try them out—see how we each felt in them. This was such a slow lovely fuck. I felt like I could last forever with Gina riding cowgirl on me. Eventually she was back to sitting up straight and she reached down with one hand and began stroking her clit. It took her awhile but she was soon approaching another climax, swinging her head back and forth, her hair flying and her tits flopping about. She came with another scream and collapsed to the side so we were both lying on the lawn. I rolled with her and kept my prick imbedded in her in some kind of front to back position I hadn't experienced before. I kept fucking her and she soon recovered from her orgasm and joined in.

I knew how I wanted to fuck her next. "Gina," I asked. "Let me be on top this time."

"Fuck, you're insatiable," she said. "Sure, let's go. I love basic missionary." She lay back and spread her legs while I stared down at her from my knees between her legs. "Come on Dave. One more time. Forget the dirty talk. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep and the squirt a load of your cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum filling me up." As she spoke she was massaging her tits.

I leaned forward so I was resting on my knees and elbows, my chest lightly grazing her tits. She reached down and lined my cock up and I plunged into her waiting cunt, straight to the end on my first shot. She screamed and I began to pound her. Gina grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs back and apart. She was crying out each time I rammed my shaft home. "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That's it," she cried out. "Make me cum again you bastard. Just like you do Britt." She kept up her filthy talk and I kept pounding her. It was cool out but I was sweating and it was dripping on to her chest. "Oh fuck, yes. Keep that up. Yes, yes. I'm almost there. Oh shit oh... oh, oh oh, oh,... Fuuuuuuck," she screamed as she fell into her third, or was it fourth, climax of the evening. When I felt the muscles in her cunt squeeze my prick it pushed me over the edge. I was up on my hands and knees now. I could feel the cum coursing up my shaft and jetting out the tip to flood her cunt. Shot after shot of cum that had been building up since we started molesting each other at dinner. As each shot coursed up and out I growled and slammed my prick into her trying to give her everything I had.

This time we were done. We lay on the grass intwined in each other's arms and legs until it began to get cold. We returned to the house and found a nice warm bed.

I slept soundly awakened with the dawn by a need to pee. I slid carefully out of the bed taking care not to wake the sleeping lump buried beneath the blankets next to me. My clothes were still on the porch, but I figured no one here cared all that much about nudity so I walked naked down to the bathroom. The house was cold. The fog that cools Napa's vineyards had drifted up from San Pablo bay. I wanted to get back under the blankets. I slipped quietly back into the bed, but I wasn't quiet enough. The lump sleeping next to me rolled over and a long strand of blonde hair fell across my face. "How did this happen?" I asked myself. "I had gone to bed with Gina. Now I was in bed with Britt."

"Brrrr," she said. "Dave, you're cold." We were both naked and I had chilled my skin just a bit walking to the bath and back.

"And you're warm," I said, as I snuggled against her backside. "Let me hold you. I'll warm up soon." My face was buried in her long blonde hair, my groin burrowing against her backside and our legs tangling. She picked up my hand which was laying on her hip and pulled it up to her soft breast.

"Mmmmm. You feel nice. Not to cold. Hold my tit Dave." She pushed back with her hips against me.

"Where did you come from Britt?" I asked. "I was in bed with Gina when I went to sleep."

She giggled a bit. "Silly man. Just because you go to bed with someone in this house, doesn't mean you'll wake up with them."

"Oh," I said. "That's a feature of relationships I didn't learn in my marriage to Ellen. If I went to bed with Ellen, I woke up with Ellen, not some lascivious, long legged Minnesota blonde."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No." I pushed her hair aside and snuggled my face alongside her neck.

"Oh that feels good. After you fell asleep last night Gina got up and joined Bianca and me in the living room. We decided that since you guys had all faded early we would have another joint and then compare notes on your performance."

"Oh oh, not ranking I hope. I think we decided that after Doug you weren't going to do that anymore."

"No, no. There was no ranking. We just shared graphic details. Gina was very impressed with your staying power. She said you brought her to at least five climaxes."

"That was all your fault."

"What?"

"We had sex yesterday morning before you left for work."

"Mmmmm. Yes, I remember yesterday morning," she purred.

"I don't recover to the point of having a hair trigger in less than 24 hours anymore. It's something I've learned since starting over with you. It doesn't mean I can't screw sooner than that. It just means I take longer to climax, which apparently Gina appreciated."

Britt chuckled. "She certainly did."

"So you girls sat around and compared notes on how you had been fucked."

"Yes. It got pretty silly, but that was probably the dope."

"So who did you have sex with, while I was out in the vineyard with Gina," I asked.

She laughed. "Well actually, everyone. Except you and Gina of course, but Gina caught up with me before I came in here and crawled in bed with you."

"So are you going to tell me the graphic details, like Gina did about me last night?" My dick had gotten good and hard as we lay naked in bed talking about our prior evening's sex. She could feel it slowly filling the crack between the globes of her ass. I moved my hips a bit to slide it back forth.

"Hmmm. Do you really want me to kiss and tell?"

"Yes," I said. I squeezed of one of her engorged nipples between a forefinger and thumb.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned that feels good.

I pinched harder and said, "So are you going to tell me? Who did you fuck and how was it?"

"Okay, but only if you have your dick in me. Don't fuck me hard. Just fill me up. I don't want you to cum. I promised Bianca she could have you later today, so I can't use you up now."

"Okay, I'll try, but it's not obvious to me that I should be able to lay here with my dick in your cunt listening to you describe how someone fucked you and not lose control."

"That's a risk we'll have to take. I want to feel you filling me up. Now let's get in the right position. She started to move around and said, "Ooh it's cold. let's stay under the blankets."

We squirmed around a bit more and soon we were spooning with my cock slowly easing its way into her warm, wet, cunt and one of my hands cupping each of her tits.

"Yes that's it, just slowly keep easing it in. I'm a little sore from last night. Oh fuck you feel so good."

"So now," I said, "tell me who fucked you and how many times.

"Like I said, all three of them, four if you count the climax Gina ate me to after you guys faded."

"How many times?"

She laughed. "I haven't a clue. It just seemed like someone was shoving something into my cunt or my mouth or licking or rubbing my clit or my tits or squirting their cum into me or on me the whole evening. I think someone was rubbing their cock on my toes at one point, but I have no idea who. I was too distracted by someone else who was sucking on my tits and a hand that had pushed two fingers into my cunt and was spinning them around. Oh yeah and I think I was sucking a cock then too, but I think that adds up to too many people so I may be confusing two different times."

I flexed my hips and pushed in harder. "Can you be more specific. When Gina and I left you were leaning back in your chair looking very relaxed with your head buried between Bianca's big tits. I couldn't see what Louie and Marcus were doing to you under the table, but I expect that they were fingering you."

"Mmmmm. You feel so very nice. I love the way you fill me. Now just lay there and hold still, just as you are and I'll give you all the graphic details from last night."

You are right of course about Louie and Marcus fingering me. We had barely finished eating when I felt a hand on each of my bare knees (I was still wearing the skirt I had worn to work that morning). The sensation was electric. I had expected their seduction when we decided to come up here and I had been thinking about it as we drove up from Berkeley, so I had been horny for hours. Instead of objecting, I spread my legs a bit. Not a lot at first. I'm not a total slut you know. Each of them understood my signal and began to slowly slide their hands up the inside of my thighs. Not in a great hurry mind you. Their movement was slow and sensuous combined with a massage of my thighs with their fingertips. I continued to spread my legs a bit at a time to signal my approval. Given how many times I had made love with these two during the years I hung out at the commune I was a little surprised at their restraint. I wondered if they were worried about whether you would object if their conduct was more overt, more obvious to others at the table. I could feel my pussy beginning to leak. At the pace they were going my panties would be soaked by the time they reached them.