Starting Over Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my nipples swelling, making little teepees in the thin fabric of the T-shirt I was wearing—another thing I was sure you would be noticing.

"I was noticing," I interrupted. "There was also a flush showing at the base of your throat."

"Shhh, let me tell the story," Britt responded to me.

To further encourage them I briefly raised my hips and used a hand to drag my skirt up nearly to my hips. We were reaching the point where I couldn't spread my legs any further because of the skirt. Problem solved. I hiked the skirt up so it was around my waist. I could feel the bare wood of the chair on the skin of my legs. I continued to spread my legs and Louie and Marcus continued to work their way slowly up the inside of my thighs while we engaged in some mindless chatter about this year's grape crop or some other such meaningless topic.

By the time they reached the top of my legs it was obvious to all three of us that you were paying a great deal more attention to Gina's tits than you were to anything Louie, Marcus, and I were doing.

"She has nice tits," I said. My cock flexed involuntarily as an image of Gina's lovely breasts crossed my mind.

"Stop that," Britt said. "Remember we're saving you for Bianca later today."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." My prick flexed itself again.

Once I saw how fixated you were on Gina's tits, I looked over at Bianca nodding my head in an invitation to join us. She walked around behind me and begin to massage my shoulders. We could see you cupping one of Gina's boobs and I think that was convinced Louie and Marcus to abandon their restraint. I felt Louie pull my panties to one side allowing Marcus access to my sex. He had no difficulty sliding a finger or two into my dripping cunt. I gasped and threw my head back into Bianca's tits. She was rubbing my head between her tits as Marcus finger fucked me. I saw your hand on Gina's ass as you walked out the door and I knew the two of you would be gone for some time. As the screen door closed behind you I turned and begin a deep salacious kiss with Louis. I was in heaven. Marcus was continuing to massage my pussy with his fingers while my tongue dueled with Louie's tongue and Bianca reached down and began to fondle my tits through the T-shirt I was wearing. The two of you were still on the front porch when Bianca pulled my T-shirt over my head, leaving me topless.

"Come on Britt," Marcus said. "Let's fuck like we used to. All three of us together, before that asshole Doug took you away."

"Oh God yes," I responded. "It was always such a good time with you guys and Gina. And then Doug... "

"Yeah, well Doug's gone," Bianca said, "and I want to suck on your tits while these two guys fuck you like we used to do. And then there's a bunch of other nasty things I want to do with you."

I giggled. "Was there anything we didn't used to do?... I mean before Doug?"

"Hell no," said Bianca

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "Doug kept you to himself?"

"Yeah, when we got married we left the commune and he didn't want to go back or have me going back."

"Asshole," I muttered. "Never mind," I corrected myself. "Keep telling me your story." To show her I meant it I pulled my cock back just a bit and then pushed it back in. No real fucking. Just enough to remind her I was there.

Okay, so what happened next? Where was I? I confess Dave it kind of blurs a bit. I know we all got naked as soon as you and Gina were gone and then we pushed the dinner dishes to one end of the table and I lay on my back, naked with my legs spread. Bianca and one of the guys started sucking on my tits and someone started finger fucking me again, but I quickly told him to quit fooling around and put his cock in me. I was so fucking horny.

"Oh yes, now I remember. The dick that I felt slide into my cunt then was a long thin one, so it had to be Louie. Louie has a long thin dick. Marcus has a short fat one. Oh god Dave. It felt so good. I used to just love fucking that long skinny dick of Louie's and it had been so long. He doesn't fill me up the way you do Dave, but...

I flexed my dick again. This time it was on purpose.

"Stop that," she said.

"Really?" I flexed it again.

"Yes." She gasped when I did it again.

"All right. I'll behave," I said. I snuggled in tight behind her, my dick filling her warm cunt and my hands cupping her tits, but I stopped fucking. "Tell me more about your orgy."

She laughed. "It was more like a gang bang at first. Those guys were all over me. But let me try to remember the details for you, you horn dog."

"Where was I? Oh yeah, Louie's cock. Like I said Louie has this skinny cock but it reaches everywhere in your cunt and he knows how to twist just so it rubs all the right places. I quickly learned that he hadn't lost any of his talent during the years I was gone. I was so horny when we started and Louie was so good at pumping in and out and twisting this way and that. Oh fuck. I came at least twice or maybe three times before he said he was getting close. Bianca told him to cum on my tits. She likes to watch Louie squirt. The other thing about Louie is that he is a really big cummer. He shot load after load on my tits, coating me in his white goo while Bianca smeared it around with her hands.

Marcus stepped up to replace Louie. I'd forgotten how fat his dick is. Geeze, I thought he was going to split me in half. He's thicker than you Dave, but he doesn't go all that far in. He just shoves it in a few inches and then begins to pound. He had me screeching with passion in just a few strokes. He made me cum a couple of times before he groaned and flooded my cunt with his cum. All the time Bianca and Louie were fondling and mauling my tits. My god I was in heaven Dave, just fucking in heaven. It was just like it was in the old days before Doug..."

"Shhh. Forget about Doug," I said. "This trip isn't about Doug."

"Yes. You're right." She squirmed her ass around a little, twisting the walls of her cunt around my dick, just a bit.

"Do you want me to take you to heaven now?" I asked, as I stroked my dick in and out of her a couple of times.

"Not yet but soon." She had given up on saving me for Bianca, but she still wanted to tell me more about fucking her friends.

Bianca was next. She started by lapping up Marcus' cum that was dribbling out of me. Then she Spent a long time tonguing my pussy lips and just grazing my clit as she used her fingers in the most evil, nasty, and delicious way in my cunt. Unlike the two guys who had driven me to orgasm after orgasm, Bianca was careful to lead me up to the edge and then back off. She did it again and again until I was screaming and swearing at her to make me cum. All the time Marcus and Louie were sitting nearby working on another bottle of wine they had opened. No wine glasses Just passing the bottle back and forth. Oh fuck Dave, it was just like the old days, before Doug messed my life up—lying on my back with my legs spread like a total slut with Bianca driving me wild with her tongue while those two perverts, Marcus and Louie, sat and watched. After she finally let me cum, the four of us sat on the couch in the living room passing the wine bottle back and forth until Marcus and Louis recovered. Then we fucked some more. They were going to do me again, but I told them I wanted to watch them do Bianca. So they did. They bent her over the end of the couch and took turns fucking her broad ass from behind. I sat in the armchair, my legs spread and slowly masturbating as I watched Bianca's big tits swing back and forth beneath her while the boys pounded her. Honestly Dave, I had forgotten how fucking sexy it is to sit and masturbate while you watch two or three or even more people fucking their brains out. Yum.

"Was there more?" I asked.

"Oh god yes. We went to one of the bedrooms and did all kinds of perverted things. But I'll tell you more once my memory gets a little clearer about who was putting what in me and who I was licking and sucking. Right now Dave I want you to fuck me. Fuck me good and hard and fill my cunt up with hot cum of yours.

"What about Bianca?"

"Fuck Bianca."

"That's what I thought the plan was—fucking Bianca that is. I just wanted to make sure I was up to it."

"Don't be a smart ass Dave. You know what I meant. I've got your cock in me now and I want to use it. You'll recover by this afternoon. Then you can fuck her just like you did Gina last night."

I knew exactly what she meant and I was being a smart ass. I wasn't about to pass up what she was offering so I dragged the blanket off us and we rolled over so Britt was on her back, her legs spread and I was on my knees and hands above her my cock poised to reenter her warm pussy. When I shoved it in she groaned. "Did I hurt you?" I asked. "You said you were sore. From last night."

"Oh god no. That was just a groan of joy. Your prick feels so good."

I lowered myself to my forearms so my chest was brushing against her breasts as I moved and then began a long slow fuck. We were neither of us in a hurry having been satiated the night before. We were just quietly enjoying ourselves as I pushed my cock in and out: sometimes slow strokes; sometimes fast ones; sometimes deep penetration coupled with near total withdrawal and a host of other variations. We kept it up for nearly fifteen minutes or so I thought, but who keeps a clock on the life of a fuck?

We kissed as we screwed—long wet sloppy kisses with plenty of tongue. So delicious. I rubbed my chest against her nipples. We weren't especially noisy. Just an occasional groan or chirp of passion from Britt. I was mostly silent except for asking her occasionally what she wanted me to do. For the most part her answers were simply, "more." Eventually I could tell she was reaching the edge of a climax. She was beginning to whine and cry with each thrust I made.

"Can we cum together Dave? Are you close yet?" she asked. "I love it when we cum together."

"Yes."

"Then fuck me hard Dave. Right now fuck me hard and lets both get off together." I rose back up to my hands and knees and begin to pound her hard and fast with everything I had. Britt was using her legs to lever her hips up from the bed to match each thrust of my cock. I could feel my climax building. I knew I was going to lose control and fill her with my cum at any moment. "Britt, I'm getting close," I said. I was panting hard now and so was she as we fucked with ferocity.

She started to speak in a low growl as she always did when she was close. "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so close. So so close. So fucking close. Almost there. Don't stop just keep..." and then she froze, her back arched pushing my cock in as deep as possible. She was silent for a brief moment. I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock. That set me off and I could feel the cum shooting up my shaft deep into her womb. She screamed loudly and repeatedly as wave after wave of orgasm roared through her. For my part I pumped load after load of my cum into her cramping cunt.

It didn't last long of course, but it felt long and hard. A good climax always feels much longer than it takes in reality, but who cares. When we finished we rolled to the side, my cock slowly sliding from her still pulsing cunt. I pulled the blanket over us and we both quickly fell asleep.

We were awakened a couple of hours later to bright sunshine streaming through the windows and Bianca's voice in the hall, "All right all you perverts. It's time to get up. Coffee is ready and breakfast this morning is pancakes and bacon. And plenty of coffee. You're all going to need the coffee after last night. Out of bed. There are chores to do today. Don't make me get a cattle prod."

Britt sat up, the blankets falling away so her beautiful breasts partially covered by her long blonde hair were highlighted by the sunlight streaming in through the window. I was lying on my back just savoring her beauty. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and laughed, "I forgot. It's Bianca's post orgy breakfast. She always feeds us on the morning after. Then she'll assign chores. She means it about the cattle prod. We better get up and get out to the kitchen."

I sat up groggy and bleary eyed. After a long stretch and a yawn I swung my feet to the side so I was sitting naked on the edge of the bed. "Do we have to dress for breakfast, like we did for dinner last night?"

"No. Most people usually show up naked or nearly naked. You are dressed just fine for this meal."

"Good my clothes are still on the front porch where Gina took them off me last night."

Britt was standing naked before me trying to get a hairbrush to bring some order to her long tangled blonde hair. "Gina? Tsk, tsk. You're a bad boy Dave Chandler."

"You didn't think so a couple of hours ago," I said.

Britt laughed. "Gina seemed pretty happy with you last night also."

"See," I said. "I make women happy."

"Such an altruist. A great human being," she said as she walked naked out the door heading for the kitchen. "Leaving a wake of sexually satisfied women behind him."

I followed her, naked down the hall and soon found myself seated at a table of six equally naked men and women all tucking into a pile of hotcakes with butter and maple syrup, bacon, and steaming mugs of strong black coffee. Apparently the morning after here did not start with a frou frou Starbucks drink. Everyone was talking and laughing. There was a great deal of lewd teasing going on about who had screwed who and how they had done it the night before. Not really being a part of the group I mostly watched in silence, amazed at how casual the group's treatment of their sexual relations was. They were teasing each other unmercifully about topics Ellen and I had never managed to even discuss, much less tease each other about, during our many years of marriage.

After about an hour, Bianca rose from her chair, finishing the last of her coffee and spoke in a commanding tone, "All right guys. That's enough fun and games. There are chores to be done. It's time to get dressed and get to work. Britt and Gina, you two can do the dishes and cleanup the kitchen. We didn't quite get to that last night so it's a two-meal clean-up. Louie and Marcus, You two need to go out and push down the cap on the grapes and take a sample of the wine to the lab this morning. Dave, you can help them. You seemed to be enjoying the wine last night, so you can learn a bit about how we make it. I'll feed the dogs and the chickens and collect this morning's eggs. Let's get to it guys." There was no arguing or negotiation. Everyone rose promptly carried their dishes to the kitchen and headed off to get dressed.

When I got to the barn where the wine was fermenting Louie explained what "pushing down the cap" referred to. "We make red wine from the grapes we grow here," he explained as we approached a large plastic bin. The inside of the barn reeked of fermenting grapes. "For red wine we leave the skins and a bit of the stems in the grape juice as it ferments. That extracts the color and some important flavors. But the solids want to float up to the top all the time so we have to take this tool and push the mat back down into the wine." He handed me a long-handled tool with a cross bar on one end and a circular disk with holes in it on the other end. "We need to do that two or three times a day while it ferments. Then we drain the wine out the bottom of the bin, squeeze some more wine out of the remaining solids and put it in oak barrels for a year or so. Got it? That's wine making 101, without the complicated chemistry. Hop up on the rim of the tank and give it a try, but don't fall in."

After we finished, I rode into town with Marcus to take a sample of the fermenting grape juice we had siphoned from the bottom of the bin to a lab for analysis. As we were driving back I asked, "Will the four of you drink all the wine you are producing in that bin?"

He laughed. "No, not anymore. When the commune was still functioning we drank that much and more, but there were more of us and"... he chuckled... "We drank a lot more then." He shook his head. "Old days."

"So do you sell it?"

"No. Can't do that without a lot of government permits that we don't want to mess with. We give most of it away to friends, some of our customers. Gina even gives a case to the pastor at her church every year. And we always keep a few bottles stored away in the 'library' just to see how it ages. We will send a couple of cases home with you and Britt on Sunday."

When we got back, Bianca was waiting for me on the porch. "Bout time you guys got back."

"We had to stop and buy a couple cases of beer. We drank all we had last night," Marcus said

Bianca laughed sarcastically, "For god's sake, we can't run out of beer. Especially not when we got enough wine around here to float a battleship. She shook her head, "Dave, Let's go for a ride. I want to show you where the commune used to be."

"Okay. What about the others?"

"Gina and Britt are making fresh pasta and Louie and Marcus got more chores to do, so it's just you and me. If you and Britt are going to be an item, you need to see the Hill."

"The Hill?" I asked.

"That's what we called the commune site. I'll explain later."

To be continued