Starting Over Pt. 02

Story Info
The road trip begins by seductive play in the bar.
3.6k words
4.45
2.8k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

We're having a beer, and sandwich at the kitchen table. K pipes up.

"I've got a reliable car, wanna leave with me? I can go anytime."

I look at her, intently, pondering her offer.

{contemplating the pros and cons, who knows how long it will take if I say no.}

Chug 1/2 my beer, her sultry eyes sparkling, helping me make my decision.

"Why not, let's do it, I'm already mostly packed." I jump up, holding her head, I kiss her fully on the lips.

"Yesss."

I gather a few personal items into a small suitcase, get my prepacked suitcase and duffle bag from the closet, K carries my 2 suitcases, I grab my cash stash. My bags go into her trunk.

"I'll only need an hour to pack."

On route to K's, I say.

"I've got a plan I devised to get a head start; it will work even better including you."

"Mom, this is Beth, she's here to help me pack, she's given me the nudge I needed, I'm ready to seek out my future." We pack 3 suitcases of her stuff. I notice her mom is wearing a wig.

{'I get an inspiring idea, an absolutely brilliant epiphany'}

"Does your mom have another wig we could take?"

"She's got a realistic ginger, she doesn't wear."

"Excellent get it, put on your sexiest dress; I got a wicked idea to add to my plan." I share my plan as I do a quick makeover on K.

With the red wig, and my make up expertise, she looks quite different. Sensuously sexy in a red, low cut, spaghetti strap, mini dress, shiny silk stockings, and red heels. Her nearly exposed cleavage is incredibly enticing.

We add a couple blankets and pillows with her suitcases in the back seat of Katrina's Chevy, we drive back to my place, I want to change my outfit, to accentuate my devious plan, before going to the 'Gullet Gulp'.

I don a pair of old, frayed, daisy dukes, showing a fair portion of my bulging butt cheeks, and even a glimpse of my puffy vulva, most bikinis cover more. A tight, white, nearly see through, cut-off t-shirt, crop top, barely wider than a wide belt, it doesn't cover much more than my dark areoles, and the sheer fabric allows them to show through. My rather large bosom holds the fabric away from my body, so I'm adequately exposed from both above and below. The outfit is definitely slutty.

Behaving extra whorish, we enter the bar, every guy in the place is ogling us, and a few of the gals, the rest are likely envious or rancorous.

We strut or stuff to a booth at the back of the bar and order rye and Cokes. I explain to Elaine our waitress and my longtime friend.

"We intend to get Mike drunk, really drunk, but we want to remain relatively sober. So, one finger signal for a round means we each get a rye and coke, Mike gets a double."

"A two-finger signal, Mike gets 2 doubles, we get 2 straight colas."

I Text Mike; Meet me at the Gulp for supper, I'm here feeling frisky with a friend. I wanna get drunk and you take me home and fuck me like we used too in your old Mustang.

Several guys approach, wanting to dance and buy us drinks, we politely turn down the dance offers but allow them to buy us drinks, requesting doubles. Before we finish our first drink, we've got 6 doubles in front of us.

We order chicken fingers and fries, and straight cokes. Mike arrives just as our food does.

He's not being shy about checking out K as he approaches. He gives me a quick kiss.

"Damn, you're looking exceptionally hot." He states, gawking at my cleavage.

"And who's this luscious lady?" Mike downs one of the drinks from the table as he sits. I wink at K, just as I surmised, he has no clue it's the gal he spent last night with. He's obvious he's ogling her; like his fantastic, good looks and charm, a suggestive stare, is all he needs to seduce her.

"Mike this is Gloria."

"Happy to meet you Mike," She smiles nibbling on a fry.

'We decided to use a fictitious name with K's disguise, this way if Mike wants to hunt me down, he's starting by looking for a redhead named Gloria.'

"Isn't she sexy, damn, you know how much I love a redhead and with dimples, my gawd a double whammy, I doubt there's anything sexier."

We're still on our first drink, but I lie.

"We've been drinking a while; I'm hoping to get her drunk, so I can take advantage of her; I'm attempting to seduce her." I chuckle. Leaning over bumping our shoulders together.

"She won't tell me if the carpet matches the drapes; but damn I wanna find out; she's so damn sexy and she's got my so horny."

I pick up a chicken finger seductively lick the length of it and holding it in my mouth offer it to Gloria. We nibble away at it like 'Lady and the Tramp' did with spaghetti, until our lips touch. We linger a moment then a moderate, intimate kiss; just enough to make Mike notice.

"Beth, it don't matter, you don't care if she's shaved, bushy, trimmed; admit it, you just plain enjoy muff munching." Mike chugs another drink.

"I'm weakening Mike, Beth's so stunning, she's being quite persuasive, these drinks seem to be working."

She moves close to me, gazing seductively, our provocative behavior is having an effect on all 3 of us. Likely a few other patrons, who seem to be watching rather intently.

"The drinks have definitely lowered my inhibitions; I don't think I'll need much more coaxing to enjoy hooking up with someone so frikkin sexy." She gives me a subtle kiss on my cheek. Her fingers graze my boob, being sure Mike's watching.

"Mike, I was reluctant, resistant, holding back, when Beth told me her husband was meeting us. I've always enjoyed a little lesbian play; Beth sparked my interest to try a threesome. I was unsure how you'd react to watching a woman fuck your wife."

She slides another drink toward Mike.

"It appears you're fine with it; and I like hot guys too." She winks, seductively licks her lips, seductively rubs her forefinger around her nipple.

"Would you join us, or would you prefer watching?"

"Hell no, let's go, I'll fuck you both silly." He chugs another drink.

"Easy tiger, I told you, I intend to enjoy tonight, have a little too much to drink and have you fuck me like we first met. Gloria will be a delicious appetizer, entree, and dessert." I give him a passionate kiss; my hand rubs his dick through his jeans, he's firm, semi erect, our teasing is working as planned.

I push the last drink on the table to him and use a 2-finger signal for a round.

"Have another we got a good head start." I finish my fries.

"There's no rush, we got all night."

"Want something to eat, babe."

"I certainly do, and I can hardly wait to savor you both."

"Beth, you said he is rather bold, quite a direct fellow." She wiggles her eyebrows at him, biting her lower lip.

"Confident, nasty guys turn me on. I'm curious if he can live up to the bedroom anticks you described."

The waitress arrives with a round; we order another round, specifically requesting 2 extra doubles for Mike.

"Trust me Gloria, I will, you're every bit as ravishing as Beth, I love threesomes, I've never fucked 2 such sensuous women, I'll show you how great I am."

K moves around the table to sit on Mike's lap.

"I've never been in a threesome," kissing his neck, she whispers softly.

"I'm not wearing undies, and Beth's got me quite wet." She slaps his fingers as he's goes under her hem to confirm, she hops off.

"Nuh, uh, Beth gets first dibs. Or should I say DIPS" She giggles, moves back beside me, takes my hand under the table, pushing my fingers to her wet slit, guiding 2 in. Peering at Mike, gesturing for him to look, knowing the effect our promiscuity is having.

"Show him how wet I am, maybe he won't like my flavor."

I let my fingers linger under Mike's nose.

"Whatcha think, doesn't she smell delicious." I lick my fingers and his lips at the same time. We continue with an open mouth kiss.

"Oh babe, I've never wanted a threesome so bad, she's got me so horny."

I breathe into his ear, whisper.

"Will you fuck me up my ass while we 69?" He murmurs and nods.

The waitress sets down more drinks.

"I started a tab in your name Mike." I turn back to K.

"Beth, you requested I spend the night, if we were all in agreement." She open mouth kisses me, her hand cradles my boob.

"Call me seduced, I'm ready to get it on, or in, or however we decide." She chuckles raises a glass to Mike.

"Let's not rush it; we got all night, and I'll likely stay tomorrow too; let's enjoy a couple more drinks."

Mikes eyes are like saucers seeing Gloria undo my shorts and slide inside wetting her fingers along my sopping slit. She also dips 2 fingers into herself.

"Mike, this is a pussy, not a 'Pepsi' taste test challenge." She leans across me; presenting her right fingers to his lips; he licks slowly deliberately, flicking his tongue between her digits.

"Ok, now these," he sucks them into his mouth.

"Ok, which do you prefer?" She playfully asks.

"Hmm, that's tough, maybe we should try again. I think I need a larger sample, maybe directly from the source." He grins licks his lips.

"This teeny appetizer isn't enough to properly assess a definitive conclusion."

"Oh, you bad boy, that's a great answer. I won't refuse you that opportunity, I'm sure I will enjoy that as well."

"Mike play some songs, make sure to play our favorite."

As previously planned, we continue flirting and teasing Mike, keeping him drinking doubles as we drink very little. I calculate he's had 10 doubles already.

K and I make sure Mike's aware of our fingering each other under the table and flash our tits at him whenever possible. I even let him play with my pussy a little, just to keep him really excited. His words are slurring, his eyes are glassy, he's fairly drunk.

{How can a man, knowing he's got 2 horny women to fuck, continue to get drunk?}

"Is Mike really as big as you described Beth?" she moves beside him; massages his manhood through his jeans. Nuzzling his neck she whispers.

"Oh my, that is a nice big dick, if you're not too large, I'd like to try anal while in a 69." She turns, looking at me.

"Nuh uhh, I asked first." We both laughed.

""Well stud I guess you better stay up most of the night." We giggle again.

"MMmm hmm this should be a wonderful night."

When Mike goes to the bathroom, he's wobbly, struggling to stay upright. We confer, agreeing Mike's drunk enough it's time for us to implement the final step.

I order another double, and 4 tequila shots, requesting 6 shot glasses, 2 with water.

Mike returns, slouching, he's struggling to focus.

"To my new fuck buddies," K (Gloria) lifts a shot glass, we toss em back, we each shoot a water, Mike does 2 quick shots.

"Mike, you ready to impress me," She again sits on his lap, twists so her legs are toward me, out of sight to the bar patrons, places his hand under her dress, on her pussy, making sure he feels her wetness assisting him to finger her labia.

"It's time to prove your libido, finish up; you got a drink here, chug it, I'm ready to get to fucking.

K nibbles his ear rubbing his dick, as he finishes the double, she holds another shot to him, she stands, ready to leave; as soon as he gulps that one, I pass him the last one.

"Last one babe, let's go." Mike drank 10 - 12 doubles over 2 hours, he never ate supper, he was struggling to walk and focus after going to the men's room; now he just did another double and 4 Tequila shots back-to-back.

One arm over each of our shoulders, our arms around his waist, we help him navigate out of the bar. We only get a few yards down the sidewalk, and he passes out cold.

We stop, make sure no one is watching; we literally drag him into the closest doorway, propping him up, out of sight.

I get Mike's wallet, there's only $32, I groan and put the empty wallet back in his pants. It's just after midnight; we'll easily get 6 to 8 hours driving in before he knows I'm gone. We stealthily walk around the corner, to Gloria's car.

6

"You sober enough to drive?" I ask.

"Sure am, only had a couple drinks."

"Ok, let's get the fuck outta here."

"Let's go." She gives me a huge passionate kiss, before buckling up.

"We're doing it. We're fuckin doin it." K hits the steering wheel.

"We're heading south, goodbye shitty little city, here we come sunshine, wherever we end up down south." A delightful excited, childlike squeal in her voice.

I reach across rubbing her dimpled cheek with my thumb.

"Yep, this feels damn good." I lower my hand to lightly pinch a nipple.

"This feels damn good too."

"Damn, I'm so fucking horny, that was so much fun."

"I packed a dildo, I can grab it, or I'd be happy to go down on you."

"Best wait on that Beth, I'm extremely horny too, that was a raunchy evening in the bar, but I can't drive if you go for a climax. We'll end up wrapped around a pole." she chuckles.

"I could lay my head in your lap, play with you while you drive."

"No, I can't, damn it girl, when you made me cum this afternoon, I nearly blacked out, it was so intense. We teased each other for last 4 hours; you've already got me horny, I'll lose control," I lean back, understanding she is right.

"Should I make a U-turn, back to your bed?"

"Girl, we need to drive, our priority is getting outta here, get some miles on, sex can wait, leave this dead-end life in the rear-view mirror, right outta sight."

After a couple hours of exciting chatter, ecstatic to be headed towards a new life, K requests we trade places, she says she could use a nap; highway hypnosis is affecting her eyes.

I take over driving; K has a pillow in the corner between the seat and the window, her left leg is bent with her knee on the seat, her right leg is against the dash. Whenever we meet, or pass someone, the inside of the car illuminates enough, I can see K's smooth white thighs and enticing, freshly shaved pubic mound; her lips glistening, shining, reflecting the light. It stirs the remembrance of our afternoon romp, and our salacious bar escapades.

I lower my halter top, manipulate my mammaries, my nails scraping my hard nipples, I rub my crotch through my shorts; after a few minutes, I'm needing more, I consider putting my hand on K's thigh, arousing her.

{'I can drive and get her off. Naw let her sleep. I'll drive and get myself off.'}

Unable to get my fingers adequately to my cunt under the tight leg openings, I undo the button and zipper on my jean shorts, working them down, while attempting to keep the vehicle under complete control.

My fingers tease my wet lips, I squeeze my inner labia between my fingers, tugging, sliding gently, slowly, up and down. A few strokes alongside my clit, then 2 fingers barely dipping into my slick slit, mostly rubbing the inside surface on my lips, concentrating on clit stimulation.

I bring my fingers to my nose, filling my nostrils with the rich aroma, I suck the juice from my fingers and go back to teasing my fleshy flaps. I get my left knee up against the steering wheel, keeping the Chevy between the lines. I tweak my nipples, my middle finger bent running inside my sopping slit, as I massage my labia with 3 fingers, gliding luxuriously up and down. I'm steadily heading towards a delightful climax. I'm near that point of no return and ready to begin furiously finger fucking my cunt.

"Hey, less than 1 day, and you are already cheating on me, Geez, finger fucking yourself, when I'm within reach." She chuckles. I let my nipple go and grasp the wheel.

"Take the next exit, I won't let you get away with that." K leans to me, slides closer, sucks my right nipple, her fingers replace mine. Less than a minute and I'm bordering on cumming, I turn down a range road, it's dark, there's no visible lights anywhere. I back onto an adjoining side road.

We kiss, making out for several minutes, I'm worked into a frenzy, attempting to get into a 69 in the front seat, it's futile; the back seat has K's luggage.

"Let's go outside." K grabs a blanket.

"Up here," she tosses the blanket across the hood. I press my boobs against hers, as we passionately kiss, I lift her dress, insert two fingers in her wet pussy, my finger wiggles inside her. She glams onto my tit, her thumb presses against my clit as her forefinger flutters betwixt my fleshy flaps.

"MMmm, this is wonderful; but I want a 69; us cumming together, me licking your tantalizing twat."

I lay with my head to the driver's side. K kneels one leg beside my head as she transfers her other leg onto the car, 'BOOUUIIINK' the hood dents under me, I lose it, laughing loudly.

"Guess the first thing we do when we get wherever we end up, is sign up for weightwatchers." After sharing a good chuckle, we get down to why we're on the car's hood. I massage K's derriere as my tongue pokes her pussy. My thumb teasing her clit, my hand caressing her boobs, I lick the inner smooth surface of her soft lips before sucking them into my mouth and tongue the edges. K's tongue toys with my labia alternating from side to side, she nibbles my sensitive nub. Her finger rimming my rectum, tapping, swirling, prodding gingerly, spreading pussy juice around the wrinkled brown star.

I'd been playing with myself for 1/2 hour before K woke up, I was on the verge of a comfortable climax; so, when she concentrates an assault on my clit and her finger invades my butt, I explode. I guess my orgasm hastens her journey because she was only a few licks later. We both sigh deeply, having released the pent-up sexual emotions, that we'd been building all evening.

We reposition ourselves, our head and shoulders leaning on the windshield, feet toward the headlights, cuddling, basking in our euphoria, its total darkness, we're gazing up, admiring the twinkling stars.

"Beautiful." I state.

"So are the stars." K leans over, we share an intimate, open mouth kiss. The sky in the east is brightening, morning twilight; we lay there, contented, not speaking, just relishing the moment, the stars quickly begin disappearing. In a matter of minutes, they're gone.

"The dawn of our new life, our lives are reborn, Beth."

Her tongue sensually licked across my lips, our tongue tips touch, a passion driven kiss, tongues caressing, swirling, I utter a guttural sigh, my fingers comb through her hair, I hold her tight to me. It was a very emotional moment for us both.

{'Is this love, I've never had this tingling rush before, and I mean never; it was intense, powerful, such a swelling of calmness, I sincerely wanted to stay in this moment forever.'}

"Car coming." K yells as she slips off the side of the car.

"Oh, shit, my shorts are in the car." I run to the far side, away from the approaching lights; open the door, reach across, grab my shorts, hastily pull them on. K's, leaning against the fender and waves as the pickup slows, but continues past. A couple short horn honks and the taillights disappear in the dust.

"Show-off." K cups my bare boobs, lightly kisses both nipples.

"Oh fuck, I wonder if they saw?"

"Beth, that's why the 2 beeps, one for each boob." She giggles.

"Relax, we're between buttfuck nowhere, and get me anywhere else. They don't know us, we don't know them, and we'll never know if we ever do meet up." She grabs the blanket, tosses it into the back.

"C'mon let's go, I'm hungry, you're delicious, but I need some sustenance." She gets in the driver's seat.

"I'll be ok for a while; you get some sleep. I'll wake you when I spot a waffle house, OR, if I get too horny; I won't cheat and try sneaking one in like you." She snickers.

We stop about 1/2 hour later, had waffles and bacon, a couple coffees, we washed up in the bathroom.

We took turns every couple of hours, driving all day, occasional naps, sharing constant conversations when we are both awake, mostly about our past, likes and dislikes, really getting to know each other better.

It will soon be dark.