Frustration of Small Cock

Story Info
Suffering from a small cock James seeks relief.
2.6k words
4.22
69.9k
30

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2001 I suffered from a severe medical condition which required extensive surgery. The procedure saved my life but removal of my prostrate, batter, and extensive nerve damage left me without a functioning sex ability. My cock and balls remained outwardly normal but not doing what they were supposed to do. Despite the little blue pill, which only gave me a headache, the pump, and shots nothing revived my manhood. My wife became frustrated and our married life became a nightmare.

I slowly lost my desires as my hormone shifted away from the aggressive dominant self to a more docile male. I became increasingly depressed still wanting to have sexual experiences but unable to please my wife. Masturbation which at one time in my life provided relief from sexual tension failed. The tension built inside me but no way to release it. After one attempt at what I hoped would be an erotic night with my wife, she informed me that was the worst sex she has ever had. Frustration lead to depression. While I was alive and able to have a full, active live, my sex life was nonexistent.

Back in the day I used to read Playboy and go an adult theater occasionally. That usually revved up my sex drive and lead me to seek relief. That ended once I was married. After 2001 I turned to old habits, but this time started to get me aggressive hoping to return to a normal life. That changed in 2003.

Visiting an adult book store one Friday evening I found a magazine with ads for local adult services. For $5.00 I was able to see what was available in Tampa. An ad that read, "Adult relaxation, no judgement, no guilt, for adult contact ______for a massage." The picture of a naked man on a massage table excited me. The next day I called and arranged an appointment for that afternoon. Nervously I arrived at the address in the magazine and entered. An older man greeted me. After a few minutes he lead me into a back room and told me to undress and lay on the table face down. He would be back in a few minutes.

Returning to the room his first comment was, "Very nice, you are very attractive." Starting my neck warn oil was applied warm oil and started the massage. Speaking calmly and gently he kept telling me how good I looked. Gradually he worked his way down my back. Then I got my first surprise. He was naked. His cock was pressed against my side as he reached to massage my back. As I lay there I became aroused. Working down my legs he spread them apart and my balls became exposed. Reaching for them he gently rubs with soft circular motions. Without a word my ass was massaged and then he said "This will make you feel very good." With that warm oil was poured on my crack and his figure opened my anus. I squirmed and wanted to say no but didn't. I felt aroused and excited which had not happened in 4 years. Then a something that vibrated was inserted into me and I went crazy. He then pulled it out and told me roll over. I did as he ordered and saw him naked standing over me. Still excited I was just starting to relax when he started rubbing my chest. He liked my nipples and spent several minutes working on them. His cock was pressed against me during that time. Then down my legs and finally he stroked my balls again. My cock received warm oil and for the first time I since before my operation I had an orgasm. It was amazing.

Lying their naked and exhausted, Tim said, "You did great. Lay there and rest for a few minutes and I will be back."

Wild thoughts ran through my head and I wondered what had happened. Was I gay? Should I be ashamed? Have I committed some terrible act? Questions that bombarded my consciousness.

Tim returned dressed and ready to help me get up. I asked, "Am I gay?"

He responded, "I don't know, and you shouldn't worry about that just enjoy the moment. I do think you have a wonderful body and great legs. You shared with me your shame at having a small limp cock and not pleasing your wife. I think you need to consider some changes in your life."

Not sure what he meant, "What kind of changes are you talking about?"

"I have several clients with frustrations just like yours. A friend of mine has been able to help them feel more comfortable with themselves and live new lives. I don't know if this would be of any interest to you but think about it. If you decide you want to learn more, call me and I will arrange a meeting."

"you need to take a shower and head home, or I might get carried away. Have you ever been fucked?"

I said no and headed for the shower. On the way home, I felt renewed and excited but not certain if I should call him again. During my massage I was on the edge of losing control of myself. Not good for a guy who always likes to be in control.

Over the next several days I wrestled with calling Tim back or just walking away. The memory of the experience and wanting to find an outlet for my sexual desires finally lead me to call Tim and arrange an appointment. I was told to come to Tim's place and plan to spend two hours. What I decided to do after that would be my decision. I agreed.

After a warm greeting Tim said, "You are going to meet two people I a few minutes. One is a client of mine who suffered from a problem like yours and the other is the person who lead him to a new lifestyle. Before you make any judgements or decisions spend the entire time listening and even experimenting with them. The worst that can happen is that you decide to find a solution to your frustration."

I agreed and after about 10 minutes drinking coffee, a man and woman entered Tim's home.

Tim greeted them, "Hi Alex and Lois glad to see you. This is James about whom I talked with you on the phone." Alex is a big man with strong features and a commanding presence. Despite his appearance he seemed to be caring and empathetic. Lois didn't say much and clearly took directions from Alex.

Tim invited, "Let's go into the back room where we can talk more confidentially and discuss how James might benefit from your help."

"James, I told Alex about your frustration and concerns about a small cock. He has helped several of my clients to find a new satisfying way to release their tension and feelings of inadequacy. He can do the same for you if you are willing."

Following on Tim's comments Alex said, "I understand you have had some bad luck and feeling of shame and inadequacy. Is that right?" I nodded yes.

"Ok, I have a program that will end that for you and make you enjoy a new lifestyle, but you have done what I tell you to do if you want real results. Is that clear?" Again, I nodded yes.

Lois was standing quietly behind both Tim and Alex just nodding supporting Alex's comments. Dress in a smart blouse, red skirt, nylons and heels, she looked fantastic. I guessed she was late 40's or early 50's.

Alex then said, "Lois, please undress for James, I want him to see you."

"James, I want you to watch Lois. You will find her to be very beautiful and special."

Not knowing exactly what to expect I watched.

Lois slowly removed her blouse and skirt. Within a minute she was standing there wearing bra, panties, thigh high nylons, and heels. I guessed her to be about 6 ft tall and weighing 190 lbs. or so. The next thing to be removed was her bra. I noticed she have very small but firm breasts.

Alex then commanded, "Remove your panties." With that her hands slid under the waist band and down they went. Standing there naked and to my surprise woman with a small cock and balls.

I was surprised and wondered what I was getting into.

Alex then said, "Lois tell James how your life has changed and how you feel about these changes."

Lois then said, "I used to hate myself because of my small cock and inability to satisfy my partner. Often, I couldn't even get an erection. I was depressed and frustrated all the time. This led to arguments at home and poor performance at work. My life was dull, and my only excitement came from watching pron. One day I met Tim who gave me a massage. Sharing my frustration with him, he suggested I meet Alex."

"Like today, I met Alex and a friend of his with Tim. That changed my life. I experienced some very real release of tension and a path to staying happy with my cock and sexual capabilities. Which by the way are greater than I ever imagined? If you consider taking Alex's program and help, you will experience amazing freedom."

Alex then said, "If you want freedom from your depression and frustration I have a way for you to achieve that. If not we all leave here and wish each other well. Do you want to go forward?"

All sorts of wild thoughts were running through my head. Part of me said, "Run" the other part said, "What do you have to lose?" After a few moments I said, "Let's take the next step".

Alex nodded approval and said, "Strip and stand against the massage table."

I had only been naked in the locker room in high school and with Tim a week earlier. There were three people in the room and my self-consciousness. I had always tried to hide my nakedness for fear of guys laughing at my small cock. Slowing I stripped all my clothes off and stood by the table.

"He looks great Tim, you were right he has a great body and those legs in nylons will knock people's eyes out."

Alex then approached me and started to inspect me closer. My cock and balls received very close attention. "These are perfect, why are you ashamed of them?"

I only looked down and said, "They don't impress women."

Smiling Alex said, "You just haven't met the right people and I will change that."

I was then told to turn around and face the table. His hands ran down my back like a buy of a fine suite. My ass received close attention and without saying a world Alex spread my cheeks.

"Very nice, very tight and firm."

Alex then had me turn around. "Here is what I want you to do. First, you need to come to my office where I and my assistant will transform you. What do I mean by that. We will shave your entire body, so you are smooth and hair free. If over time you want to continue, I will arrange to have laser hair removal permanently get rid of all your body hair. Secondly, we will determine your wardrobe style. You will tell us what specifically you find attractive about women and what they wear. Lois likes the classy look so that is what she wears. Then we will train you to act like a woman when out in public so eventually, no will notice that you are a sissy. Finely, we will introduce you to people with whom you feel comfortable. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a major lifestyle change, how much will this cost me?"

Alex replied, "That is the amazing things, this will cost you nothing. I have a wealthy donor who suffers from your problem. He believes in my program and provides funding for up to three people a year. His only requirement is that a person makes the commitment to follow the program for at least 12 months."

"That sounds very generous. But I just can't give up my life to go into your program. I have a job and bills and other commitments. "

"That is not a problem. I have designed this program, so you can continue your present life by working with me on evening and other times we can arrange. One of two things will happen. After 12 months you decide this is not for you or you decide to make this a permanent lifestyle change. That will be your choice."

"This sounds like something that I want to do. When do you need an answer?"

"I would like it before we leave today. I know that requires a decision but unless you take advantage of this now, you probably never will. Also, there is one more thing."

"Tim shared with me that you became very excited when massaged your ass and balls. Is that correct?"

I blushed, "Yes I did. I couldn't control my emotions."

"That is nothing to be ashamed of in fact that means you were released from all your inhibitions. That was probably the first time in your life."

"Tim also shared with me that you are a virgin. Is that right?"

I gulped and said, "Yes I am."

"That will end today. Turn around face the table and spread your legs. This will not hurt, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Lois will end your virginity and you will become a new person. Now spread your legs."

Without questioning his order, I did as order. Tim spread some KY on my ass. Having stood quietly wearing only her nylon and heels during the meeting she approached me. She started by kissing my neck but soon her erect cock pressed firmly against my ass. Then as when Tim had opened me during my first visit, my anus opened, and she plugged into me. The intercourse aroused me and as I moaned and as the intensity built I lost control and begged her to fuck me. I suddenly climaxed and collapsed exhausted.

As she withdrew Lois whispered, "Next time I will really make you feel wonderful."

Alex then said, "You are now part of our group. I will make your life much better and exciting all you have to do is follow my orders."

Alex then said, "Lois get dressed we are leaving. Tim please help James recover."

With a smile Tim said, "I will make certain he is well taken care of."

Alex and Lois left through the front door. I was still laying across the massage table. There was a feeling of excitement that I was still feeling like when I was in my teens and masturbated two or three time a day. But, I thought it was time to get dressed and leave.

Tim said, "Before you leave I have a card with Alex's address and time for your first appointment. You will need to spend 4 hours with him. Also, before you leave, I need to take several pictures of you before you start the program. They are very confidential and will not be released to anyone. Only Alex and our donor will ever see them. So, stand up and let take front, back, and side."

"Do you really have to take pictures, I don't want anyone to see me this way."

Tim reassuring voice, "Don't worry no one will see them and besides you will want to see the changes in a few months. Ok, let's get them taken."

Once that was finished, I got dressed, received my instructions and left.