Starting Over Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

The two of them went into the bedroom. John started undressing and Juliet let him set the pace. She waited until he was down to his boxers before she got down to her bra and panties. John stripped off his boxers and crawled into the bed. Juliet watched and then crawled in beside him.

"Don't you want to take off that bra? If it's underwired, it might bother you."

Juliet smiled briefly. "Okay." She reached up behind her back and unhooked it. She removed it while under the covers and tossed it onto the chair next to the bed. She smiled shyly at John as she cuddled up to him.

"You don't seem too comfortable, Juliet."

"Well, this is the first time I've just decided to go to bed with someone. Before I always waited three dates and I'm a little intimidated by you."

"You're intimidated? You are young and beautiful and I'm 46 years old. I'm the one who should be worried."

"I've heard you have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, who told you about having sex with me?"

"Well, eventually, I got information out of Mary about how you treated both her and Maggie. She was more than happy about it."

"I'm going to have a talk with that woman about how to be discreet."

"Don't fault her. I worked on her for weeks to get some information. I thought I wanted to have what they had. They were so happy afterwards."

"Well, you just relax and if it happens, it happens. I know that guy watching us frightened you."

Juliet snuggled closer. "Okay, thanks."

There was little other talk before Juliet fell asleep. Once she relaxed, she nodded off quickly.

----

John woke the next morning before Juliet, and since it was Saturday, was surprised to hear his cell ring. It was in the other room because he didn't like it next to the bed to wake him up. In this case, it seemed he was waking when it went off.

John slipped out of bed, leaving Juliet sleeping and ran softly to answer his cell.

"Hello?"

"John, it's Maria Cole. Luke called me last night and said he was following someone who he thought was checking you out. He called me at midnight and said he'd be home in a couple hours. He's not here. I just called the station. He hasn't checked in with anyone since midnight. John, help! I'm a policeman's wife and I'm used to danger, but this is scaring me."

"Maria, I'll see what I can find out and get back to you as soon as I can."

"Thanks. Captain Smithson has everyone looking and said I should call you, too."

"Got it. I'm on it. We'll find him, Maria."

"Okay. Bye."

John terminated the call and stared at the phone. If Luke was following the guy who was across the street last night, then he may have been right here. John ran into the bedroom and started getting dressed. Juliet woke up.

"What is it?" She was waking up a little alarmed.

"That guy we saw last night may have been following me, and now a police detective is missing who called in and said he was following someone who was checking me out."

"Oh. So?"

"So I need to get moving and figure out what has happened. I'm afraid I'll have to take a rain check on our rendezvous."

Juliet crawled out of bed. She was wearing just her panties and her voluptuous body was shining in the morning light. John looked her over. "Although it's going to be hard to pass this up." He stepped forward and grabbed her and kissed her, his right hand moving up and squeezing her left tit.

Juliet giggled and he stepped back. "Well, Mr. Smartass, I'm going to hold you to that."

"You're going to have to do more than that, my sweet young thing."

Juliet grinned and got dressed. John did, too, and when she left, he immediately put on his shoulder holster and his weapon. He was going to be armed wherever he went now. He had to find Luke and the assholes who were doing this.