Starting Over Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to stay a little longer?"

Joyce stared and John and slowly started smiling. Joyce finally smiled, too. "Absolutely."

"Okay, then." John turned to the door and Jasmine. "See you later."

Jasmine waved. "Be good."

I feigned shock. "I'm always good!"

Jasmine laughed as she closed the door and left.

John turned back to Joyce. "Do you want to hang out a bit longer or go to the bedroom?"

Joyce looked up at him. "I have an idea."

"Okay."

"I've been writing short erotic stories for a web site and I want to read it to you and act it out."

"Really?"

She almost blushed. "Yes. I think it will be fun and it's a scene that turns me on more than most."

"Okay, let's do it. Do you want to read it?"

"We need to sit down. I'll bring it up on my phone and read it. Once I get going, I can probably just recite it almost verbatim."

They sat on the couch.

Joyce took a deep breath. "Now, I'll start and we can act it out."

"Two people who have been flirting, but not gotten around to having sex yet, are sitting on a couch. For now, we'll call them Adam and Eve. There is a brief lull in their conversation and when Eve turns toward Adam, he leans forward and just lightly kisses her for a couple of seconds. Their lips barely meet, but it is a very sensual request for her permission to continue."

John did that.

"They are still staring at each other. Adam notices that Eve seems to have enjoyed it and is smiling, so Adam takes his hands and lightly holds her head as he goes in for another kiss. This one is long and sensual. Not hard and probing, but light and sensual as they get their motors running."

John followed the instructions and they had a very sensual kiss. When he pulled back, he noticed that Joyce was already a little flushed. He was hoping that she would read it or recite it so that he could really get into it without any more interruptions.

"Adam now goes into full seduction mode. He turns Eve's head to the side and starts lightly kissing her neck. This goes on for a few seconds until Adam stands up and puts out his hand to lead Eve into the bedroom. She accepts.

"When they get there, Adam continues to kiss Eve on her neck as he faces her and slowly undoes the buttons on her blouse. He gets her blouse open, smiles at her, and then turns her around. He pulls on it lightly and Eve lets it fall down her arms. Adam takes it and puts it on a chair while he goes back to lightly kissing Eve all over her neck and back, arousing the woman tremendously.

"Now Adam moves to unhook her bra. He gets it undone and lets it hang open while continuing to kiss her back. He moves his hands up and takes the straps of the bra and slowly pulls them down Eve's arms. She shrugs it the rest of the way off, and tosses it on the same chair. With her tits in the open, Eve can feel that it's cool in the room and her nipples are tightening. Adam steps up close behind her and runs his hands over her shoulders, down her arms, and to her waist. He pulls her in and kisses her neck some more. After a few of those, he runs his hands around the front and up to her tits. He feels how heavy they are, fairly large on her small frame, and he gives her a light hand bra.

"Adam can feel Eve's nipples and slowly runs his hand back and forth over them. Eve groans. He is still lightly kissing her all along her neck and shoulders as he stimulates her nipples. He also feels her start to wiggle her ass up against his groin, hoping to feel the effect it might be having on him.

"He now spins Eve around and leans over to kiss her on the neck. Eve leans her head to the side and puts her hand on the back of his head. She is really enjoying being brought to a slow boil.

"Eve lightly pushes on Adam's head and he gets the hint. He kisses his way down to her tits. He lightly kisses her on top of each tit and then slowly circles the left nipple with his tongue. When he gets to the nipple he lightly sucks and licks it, eliciting moans from the Eve. She started saying, 'Oh, yes, that's it. Suck them'.

"Adam goes back and forth, stimulating her nipples. She continues to moan and get very wet. She is waiting for him to make a move to remove her jeans and panties. She was very wet and wanted him to move on.

"Finally, Eve reaches down and starts undoing her jeans. Adam stops her and takes over. He kneels in front of her and opens the jeans. Together, they wiggle it down over her nice hips and to the floor. The panties came with them so now Adam was staring at a completely smooth and excited pussy. The lips are blood-engorged and he can tell she is wet.

"Eve looked down at Adam and said, 'fuck me'. But Adam had other ideas first. He stood and pushed Eve back toward and onto the bed. She clambered up onto the bed, but Adam pulled her to the edge. He wanted her pussy at the edge of the bed. She knew why when he knelt and put his face into her pussy.

"Fuuuccckkk. Eve loved it when he brought his rough tongue up from the bottom of her pussy, through the slit, to her clit. He just lightly went over it, but she was already so turned on from this long foreplay session, that she moaned."

Then Joyce switched modes.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. Eat my pussy." She was no longer reading something; she was into having sex.

John kissed her pussy, ran his tongue through it, and then went down and tickled her asshole. She moaned loudly at that.

"I'm so fucking horny, get me off. Suck my clit like I had Adam do."

John licked up through her pussy to the top. He inserted his index finger into her pussy to see if he could find her g-spot while he settled in on teasing her clit. He licked around it and then ran his tongue back and forth over it. He found her g-spot and starting rubbing it at the same time and she went off.

Joyce put her hands on his head, pulled her legs up, and started talking dirty. "That's it, lick my pussy. Suck my clit and make me cum. Oh, fuuuuccckkkk!" And she came. "Cumming." And she jerked under John's ministrations and said 'fuck' with each spasm that she had.

When she finally finished, she removed her hands and lowered her legs. "Oh, fuck, I really needed that."

John sat up and started undressing. He was hard as a rock and wanted to fuck this little hottie. Her story had gotten his motor running, too. She had described what was probably one of her fantasies. She wanted the nice guy who didn't want a fast fuck, but took the time to take care of her.

As he approached the bed, he noticed that there were tears in Joyce's eyes. John lay down beside her and asked, "Are you okay?"

She snuggled up to him. "I have had that fantasy of someone taking care of me like that for a long time. My last few boyfriends were all into the fast fuck. I like the long, slow buildup."

John chuckled. "Most women that I know love the buildup."

She lay there, his hard cock poking her in the side, and then reached down and grabbed it. "I guess he doesn't feel the same way."

"Of course, he does. I like it when the woman I am with is fully into it, really wants to have sex."

"Well, you are different."

"Consider it a life's lesson learned."

"Can I be on top?"

"Any position you want, beautiful."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

Boy, she was really an emotional mess tonight. "Absolutely. I always have."

Joyce pushed John onto his back and grabbed his hard cock. "These things are so funny. They are so limp and soft, and then grow hard as bone, but still feel soft on the outside."

"That reminds me of an old joke. 'Life is like a penis, soft, relaxed, easy, and then women make it hard'."

Joyce laughed. "That's certainly true. Now, hold still."

Joyce slowly sat on my cock. She was very wet, but tight.

"Mmmmm. I really needed this. Sex from someone who knows how."

"It helps that I really like you and so want you to enjoy yourself."

"Yeah?" She started bouncing. "I bet you say that to every girl who sits on your cock." She gave John a grin.

He laughed. "Maybe, but I do like you, Joyce. You are a very nice person and a beautiful woman."

"Thanks -- ugh -- for that -- ugh." She was grunting each time she sat completely down on his cock.

John reached up and tweaked her nipples and she squeaked and grinned.

They stopped talking now as they were both approaching orgasm. He fucked up into her and she bounced up and down, hard.

"Oh, fuck!" Joyce stopped bouncing and sat on his cock, her entire body trembling.

John was close, too, so he held her hips and fucked up into her with quick, short strokes until he, too, reached my peak.

"Yes -- oh, fuck!" John held onto her hips with each little automatic thrust he made to inject her with his spunk. She squeaked with each thrust during his orgasm.

When he was done, Joyce flopped down onto John's chest. "Wow, I thought I was having one long orgasm when I came and you kept up fucking me until you came. It seemed to last about a minute."

John held her and stroked her back. "That was wonderful. I'm really glad you came by."

She raised her head. "Me, too."

She got up and went into the bathroom, probably to clean up the mess John made of her pussy. When he looked down, he could see that some of his cum had come out on him. He waited for her to finish and then went into the bathroom.

When John came out, Joyce was dressed and ready to leave.

"Are you leaving already? Don't you want to spend the night?"

"No, I have to be going." She seemed skittish and wouldn't look at him.

John moved toward her and gave her a hug. She hugged him back, then pushed away and bolted out the door. What the fuck? Was she surprised she got too into it? Was she upset by something he said? Was she embarrassed that she told him that this was what she wanted personally?

John went over and looked out the window to see that she was okay getting to her car, which was just on the other side of the street from his apartment. She crossed the street quickly, got in her car, and sped away. He was just about the release the corner of the curtains he had pulled aside, when he saw more movement.

Two men, large men, got out of a car up the street. They seemed to be carrying long objects in their hands. He waited until he saw them come into his apartment building.

John thought about it quickly. There was no other reason for two large, object carrying men to come into this building except to get him. He had had this type of visit before and didn't want to get caught flat-footed. It was only luck that he was looking outside and had a head start.

John dove into my bedroom, sliding on the wood floors, to a stop next to his bed. He yanked the case out from under the bed and pulled out his Glock. He pulled out two magazines and put one in the gun. He got all this done before they got to his door and hid behind the bed where he could see into the living room and the front door.

He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and called Luke. He was asleep.

"What? Who is this? Huh?"

"Luke, wake up. I think I'm about to have to visitors who are armed. I don't know what you guys found out this afternoon, but if I need help, I want you to arrange it. Just a sec." John said that all in one breath.

Luke was now fully awake. "Got it."

Suddenly there was a large bang on John's front door. It didn't come apart. He had had it knocked off once before and had a reinforced one put in and reinforced the entire frame, as well.

"They're here and coming for me. Talk later. Send help."

"Roger." He hung up.

They tried banging on the door a couple of times and then a blast rang out, putting a large hole in the door. Some kind of shotgun had blasted a pretty good hole in one panel. He waited for someone to look in or stick something through the hole that he could see.

There was a long pause. The intruders were probably trying to see if something happened before they stuck something through the hole. They were not sure John was home, but probably suspected it, and had to know that all the noise had awakened him.

John waited. He knew not to make the first move.

Finally, a small object bounced through the door. As soon as it went by John's field of view, he knew it was a grenade. He figured it might be a flash-bang, so he ducked down behind this bed and covered his ears.

The grenade went off, and it was indeed a flash-bang. The noise still rocked him, but it was deadened by the walls and his hands. The flash didn't bother him since he closed his eyes and was behind the bed.

He immediately tried to regain his bearings to watch the door. He saw an arm reach through and try to find the locks. John took aim at the forearm to do damage to, but not kill, the man. He shot him and he yelled and immediately drew his arm back. The gun discharge was also very loud to John.

John was ready for the next move when he heard car's tires squealing outside. The police had come silently until they did hard braking outside his apartment. John heard the perpetrators running down the stairs. He was going to wait until the police arrived before he checked anything.

The police must have been giving chase outside when the perpetrators headed out the side door. John could hear yelling and directions. A couple of them came upstairs. One of them was Luke.

"John? It's Luke. You okay in there? We want to come in."

John got up from behind the bed and went to the door. I could see them out in the hall through the new door hole. He unlocked it and let them in.

"Did you get them yet?"

Luke shook his head no. "Still in pursuit. They went out the side door before we got fully deployed. We'll get them, though."

"I shot one in the forearm after they blew that hole and he reached in to unlock the door."

"Good. That will be easy to trace if they seek medical help. How are you?"

"Lucky. I had a guest over for some champagne tonight and was watching her walk to her car when I spotted them getting out of their car and heading this way. That forewarning was everything."

"Thank god. Now, I should tell you that we got one of the guys. He's in interrogation now. And we found a few things that we are tracing now from the hotel. We'll know more by tomorrow. We pulled out all the stops to try to get these three and find out what was going on."

"Okay, good. Now, I guess I'd better find another place to sleep."

Luke laughed. "You have this problem more than most people."

"That's for sure."

"You could sleep on my couch. The family is still at the hideout."

"Thanks, but I think I want something a little unknown. I'll go to a hotel and pay cash so nobody can trace me."

"Okay, if you insist. I'll head down to the station for the interrogation of one of the guys from the hotel and, hopefully, we'll have one of these assholes shortly. Forensics will come in and take some things like blood from the door, anything they can get from the flash-bang, and the shell from your Glock you shot the guy with."

"Okay, I hope to keep my weapon, but I understand. You take care."

Luke shook John's hand and he left with the uniformed policeman that had come with him.

John looked around. The flash-bang had done some damage and left debris around the room. The door was a total loss. He'd have to call Craig tomorrow. Something very weird was going on and he didn't see how all of this was connected. It couldn't be random.

John packed a bag and, after another 3 hours with an investigator and the forensics team, was finally able to get out of his apartment. Some of his neighbors were peeking out as he passed. He hit a local hotel. He was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep. It had been a hard couple of days.

12