All Comments on 'Starting Over Pt. 06 Ch. 05'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BHCoupleBHCouple12 months ago

Great series, I certainly hope you continue it and hopefully let something develop with Maggie

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope that this last chapter represents a turning point in the way John relates with women, and especially Maggie. Up to now, he has just accepted whatever and whoever came his way, and hasn't made any demands of anyone. He did try to pursue Maggie some, but she was obviously too messed up to be able to respond in any coherent way. He needs to figure out what he wants in a relationship with a woman, and try to get it, and make some demands of her, or others, that they need to live up to in order to have a relationship with him. All this passiveness on his part will just continue the pattern of these women just using him for their own benefit, however pleasurable that may be, without much regard for his benefit. They have all moved on after he helped them out. Do any of them really care for him? I would say not that much really, compared to how much they care about themselves. He has helped set up this pattern. If he wants it to ever change, he's gonna have to do something about it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The stories are out of sequence,please help

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have one question how did the shooter no everyone would be at maggie’s dads house sorry can’t remember his name

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES