Starting Over Pt. 07 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where? You aren't taking us out of the state to Oregon. You are out of your jurisdiction and have no authority here."

The one doing all the talking grinned and drew his gun. "You wanna play it that way? We can do some damage saying you resisted arrest. I think I might like that. Now, do it!"

John nodded to Maggie, who looked like she was going to freak out. She followed the instructions and before he turned his back, John put his hands on his head and said to the guy, "Look, I'm a licensed private investigator. I have a shoulder holster with a Glock in it."

The talkative one smiled. "Oh, goodie. New toys."

John held up his arms while the silent partner came over and relieved him of his gun. He then roughly handcuffed John's arms behind him.

When he was turned, John looked straight at the first guy. "You are making a big mistake. This will never last and you guys will not come out of this well."

"Yeah? Well, once we find the woman, we'll be able to get all three of you on murder. Don't doubt it, smart-ass."

John grinned. "We'll see."

The two guys started leading the two of them down the stairs from the apartment. John tried to tell Maggie that it would be okay, but he could tell she was freaking out. Probably her first time in cuffs, and these guys were not just cops. They were power-hungry assholes, and maybe dirty, based on the way they talked and their actions. John just hoped that Luke would be there soon.

When they exited the building, Luke and four uniformed police officers were arranged behind the cars in front of the building, weapons drawn.

"Freeze!" Luke yelled. Everyone stopped.

The talkative one finally identified himself. "Roger Dillon, Portland Police. I'm taking these two back to Portland for the murder of two police officers."

Luke stood up; his gun still raised in the direction of the four coming out. "You are not taking anyone anywhere right now. You didn't contact the locals, and you are acting well out of your jurisdiction. Just let go of them and we'll all go down to the station to talk about this."

There was some momentary silence, and John was worried that they might do something stupid. However, they finally let go of Maggie and him and two uniformed guys rushed forward to take them out of the way. Then Luke grinned at the two Portland Police. "Put your guns and badges on the hood of this car and step back."

The two looked at each other and then complied. Luke picked up the guns and badges. He nodded to one of the uniforms, who went and searched them, finding an ankle gun on one of the Portland guys.

"Okay, let's go."

When they got to the police station, the two Portland officers were taken into the captain's office. It was Captain Smithson. He looked the guys over, watched as their weapons were laid on his desk, and then took their IDs from Luke. He looked them over closely.

"Okay, take them to Interrogation Room 1. I'll be there in a moment."

John and Luke sat at Luke's desk and waited. It was about 25 minutes before the captain came out.

"Okay, these guys are real Portland Police. However, their captain acted like it was an inconvenience for him to have to answer any questions. He told me to just put them into their car and send them home. He said he would take care of their punishment." He paused and looked back and forth between Luke and John. "But I didn't believe a word he said. These guys look like enforcers. Even if they are really the police, they are not working for the law. There's something fishy here." He turned towards John. "Want to tell me about anything, John?"

John looked back at him and rubbed his chin. He didn't want to give up Dani and her work and he didn't want to admit that Luke had provided him an off the books doctor. He considered how he might provide any information at all without doing so. Well, whatever happened, he had to tell him something. And he had to make sure that he kept the gender neutral. He would provide enough information to satisfy his initial curiosity and hope that the captain let the rest go.

John stood and walked into the captain's office. Captain Smithson and Luke followed. John waited for them to enter and then closed the door.

"Okay, can I tell you guys something that will stay between us and not go any further?"

Luke nodded and Captain Smithson took a deep breath and let it out. "As long as it's not anything illegal."

"It's borderline. But here goes. There is a person that I know that hides people. Whenever someone is in mortal danger, but they don't have anything to give the Feds and qualify for witness protection, this person has established some empty identities in different locations and helps them move there and settle in under a new name. This individual teaches them how to lay low, but also provides this established identity so that they can work and exist, but not be found by the people hunting them. Anyway, I met this person in an earlier case, but tonight I got a call that this individual had been tortured for information on the people they were hiding, but escaped, and was shot while escaping. They were on I5 between here and Oregon and asked for my help. I went and picked them up and brought them up here for medical attention. Right now, that person is in my additional apartment recovering. I got back about 3am and at 6 those bruisers showed up."

Captain Smithson looked at John. "Okay. And what I am supposed to do with that?"

"Nothing?" John shrugged. "I would hope you'd let this person go and continue to do work that nobody else wants. They are protecting individuals who are caught in that gray area between legal and illegal, where nobody can help them."

Captain Smithson stared at John a little longer. "Okay, I'm going to ignore it, but I want to know why those guys were after you."

"Well, they claim to have seen that I took this person and transported her away from the location of the phone call. They must have been able to look at a camera feed at the Pilot Truck Stop and see my car. It obviously means that they are part of the group that is searching for her. Maybe she can still identify some of them, and maybe they still need to get some information on someone specific out of her."

"Alright. Let's get more information on these guys. Luke, start doing some research on them and see if we have anyone who has friends in the Portland department that can tell us about them." Luke turned toward his desk to work while the captain continued. "Meanwhile, I'm not going to release them until I have our commissioner talk to theirs. I didn't like the answers and vibe I got from their precinct captain. John, you go home."

"Okay."

John left the captain's office and Luke stood up at his desk. "I'll get you and Maggie home so that you can tend to this person. We'll talk more later."

"That would be great. Also, can you text me pictures of those guys?" Luke agreed, so John walked out into the waiting area where Maggie was sitting. She still looked a little spooked, so he sat and calmed her while Luke got someone to take them to his apartment.

A few minutes later, a uniformed officer came in, collected them, and drove them home. He even had John's weapon and returned it to him.

When John and Maggie got to his apartments, Maggie rushed in to see if Dani was alright. She had been there alone for several hours. When John caught up to Maggie, he could see that Dani was awake and starting to talk to Maggie.

"I'm fine. I was a little worried about when you might come back, but I managed to get up and hobble into the kitchen here and see that there was at least some food. And the pain pills take the edge off enough to move a little. So, what was that all about?"

John explained. "Two police officers from Portland, who were looking for you, came in to arrest me and Maggie for abetting a murderer. They must have talked the truck stop security folks into sharing some video and found me that way. I emptied your suitcase and purse into the back of the Jeep and did a quick check for tracking devices. I also shut off your phones and made a quick Faraday bag over them. That leads me to believe there was enough video at the truck stop to allow them to find us by my Jeep."

Dani was thinking. "I think one of the guys who kidnapped me was a cop. He just had that vibe."

John nodded. "I thought it might be so. Here, let me show you their pictures."

John took out his phone and opened the text he got from Luke. He handed the phone to Dani. She clicked on the first photo to make it full screen and nodded. "This is definitely one of them." She then went to the second photo. "Damn! This is one of them, too. Two cops? What the hell is going on in Portland? And I haven't placed anyone in Portland. The nearest place I put someone to Portland is about 60 miles away."

"Well, if they are working for someone illegally, it could be a large enough organization to spread over a pretty good-sized area. Maybe some sort of organization with a pipeline of some kind through there. Where was the person from that you placed there?"

Dani stared at him for a few seconds. "Illinois. That's as much as I'll tell you." She handed John's phone back. "What's going to happen to them?"

"Well, the Precinct captain didn't like what he heard from their Portland Precinct captain, so he's bumping it up to have the Seattle commissioner call their commissioner. He's going to let us know as soon as they make contact."

"Okay. Hopefully, I'll be out of your hair before too long. My bullet wound is not too bad. The foot hurts like hell."

Maggie looked at John. "Why don't we all eat something and relax."

"Sounds good. I'm starved." Dani turned to get out of bed and John went to fix some food.

---------------------------- Friday, October 15, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA -----------

It wasn't until the next day that Captain Smithson called John. He told him that the Portland commissioner was not shocked by the situation. There had been an investigation started into the actions of some of the people from that precinct, but nothing this bold had been uncovered. The two murders referenced by the dirty cops had been two cops who were working the case against them. John then passed along what Dani had said about those two being part of the kidnapping and torture crew. Captain Smithson said he would pass that along. He said the commissioner in Portland sounded very concerned and he was sure that they had a major problem in that precinct.

John passed that along and about noon, Maggie came out of the second apartment and asked him to sit down at the kitchen table. John looked puzzled, but sat.

"Okay, Dani is doing much better, but she has been very isolated lately. She had a boyfriend that left her over a year ago because of her frequent absences. She wouldn't tell him anything for fear that he could be captured or leveraged by some bad guys if they found out about him. Anyway, she has been alone and when I talked with her, sounded very bad. She is depressed John, and she is extremely lonely. She may be very strong willed and able to take torture for a while, but she is very beaten down by everything right now."

"Okay. Well, maybe I'll see if I can come up with something to cheer her up."

"That's what I wanted to discuss with you. She hasn't had sex in over a year and she confessed that she's a very physical person. Now, I have to pick up Maddie and Mary for an overnight trip to a spa up in Bellingham that we have had reservations for, for over a year. I'll be back late tomorrow afternoon. If she is up for it, I want you to fuck her."

John coughed and stared. "Are you serious? I just got back into a monogamous relationship with you. I love you. Why would I do that?"

"Because she needs it, I'm giving you permission, and it's just sex. We have both had sex with plenty of people. I don't want you to make love to her like you do to me, just fuck her."

"Okay, look. I can understand your concern for her. I'll keep it in mind, but no promises. I'm not even sure she would want me."

Maggie grinned. "Oh, she does. I think she likes who you are. She likes the person you have become with your Middle Ages white knight persona."

"I'm not like that."

"Really? That's why everyone loves you."

"Okay, okay. I understand. We'll see. Again, no promises."

"Okay. We'll see." Maggie got up to go. She leaned over and kissed John hard. She gave him a very hot tongue-filled kiss. "See you tomorrow night." And with that she grinned at John and left.

John looked at the clock. It was only 3pm, but he was exhausted. He went to see Dani.

"Dani, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to lay down and nap for a while. Do you need anything right now?"

"No, I'm tired, too. See you later."

John went to his bedroom and lay down. It only took a little while to fall asleep.

When John awoke it was already 7pm. He had slept for over 3 hours. He got up and went to check on Dani. When he got there, she was awake and reading.

"Doing okay?"

Dani looked up. "Yeah, except for one thing." John hesitated to hear what she had to say. "I really need a shower after all this time. It's been 5 days."

John stared for a second. "Okay, yeah. I can see that. Let me get the bathroom ready."

John went into the bathroom. He had a chair in there from another time when Maggie liked to sit in the shower and bathe a young Maddie. He put that in there and turned on the water to start getting it warm.

When John got back to the bedroom, Dani was sitting on the side of the bed. "Can you help me up and into the bathroom? I want to keep the weight off my foot."

"Wait." John went into the other room and came back with some Saran Wrap. "I think we should wrap your foot and cover the gauze over your bullet wound with Saran Wrap and tape it up."

"Good idea."

Dani sat as John prepared her for her shower. He got her foot wrapped and taped and then applied a layer of the wrap over the bullet wound bandage and taped that.

When he was done, she put out her arms. "Now help me get there without too much pain."

John helped her onto her good foot and then they hobbled into the bathroom without her putting much weight on the injured foot. When they got there, she saw the chair and grinned. "Good idea. I really need to wash my hair, too. Since I can't reach over my head very well with the arm on the side of my wound, you'll have to wash it."

John thought about that. She was going to be nude in the shower for him to wash her hair. What should he wear? Keep on his boxers? Was this part of her seduction? Get the two of them almost naked?

John finally acquiesced. "Okay, I can do that."

Dani held up her arms. "Now take off this large shirt that Maggie gave me so I can get in." She grinned at him and John knew this was part of her plan.

John reached down to about her knees where the large sleeping shirt ended and lifted it up. It passed her legs, which were in great shape, went over some nice slim hips, past a very small waist, and finally over some extremely lovely tits. He tried not to stare and turned to put the t-shirt on the toilet lid.

Dani held out her one hand and John took it as she stepped into the tub. The water was ready, but still pointed down at the drain from the hand-held shower head. John then hesitated and looked at her again. She was very attractive, but had managed to hide her shape most of the time. She had a very small waist and nice slim hips with great c-cup tits. He then undressed down to his boxers and started to get in behind her.

"You'll get those all wet. We are all adults here. Nothing we haven't seen. Just take them off so you can be comfortable."

John took a deep breath and slide his boxers off, but hurriedly got in behind her. He was a little chubby, and didn't want her to see that.

"Start on my hair."

John took the showerhead and wet her hair thoroughly. Then he took the shampoo that his daughter had left and started putting some shampoo in her hair and working it in. He struggled. "You know, I washed my daughter's hair a lot when she was young, but it's been years since I washed a woman's hair."

"That's okay, it's not long and should wash up easy enough to be clean."

Her hair barely reached her shoulders. John figured that was so she could more easily wear wigs and change her looks.

John washed her hair, looking down at her as she tilted her head back. They way she leaned back and arched her back left her gorgeous tits protruding out, the nipples hard and erect. He tried not to stare, but he was getting a little hard thinking about it. He had to concentrate and stop thinking like that. He finished and finally rinsed all the shampoo out. "There, all done."

"Excellent. Now hand me the soap so I can wash my front."

John gave her the soap and she put her good hand out. John stood on the side and she stood to wash herself. She made some suds in her hands and then washed her face, her chest, spending a little more time than John thought necessary on her tits, then worked down her stomach. She avoided the wound, then got to her crotch. She carefully washed her pussy, then worked down her legs. John watched it all, still standing at her side, even though she had let go of his hand to use both of hers. The way she did it was a little erotic and he was getting hard.

Finally, she finished. "There. That's better." She turned to hand him the soap. "Can you do my back now? And make sure to get all the blood around my bullet wound." She looked down at his partially hard cock. She reached out and grabbed it and John flinched. "Don't worry. We can take care of this after." She grinned.

She turned a little and held onto the chair. John pushed her hair to the side to get her neck, although it was not long. He worked his way down her back and went carefully around the tape on the bullet wound. There was some blood there so he made sure to get it. He was getting more comfortable with this and decided that he should enjoy it. Maggie had said so and the two women had obviously discussed it. She was expecting it, so he decided to enjoy it.

When John got to her ass, he soaped it thoroughly, running his hand all over her ass, then down her crack, feeling her anus as his hands did this. Dani leaned a little forward and moaned. John continued down her legs and then started rinsing her off. When he got to her ass, he took one hand and pretended to be rinsing the soap suds off, but basically just ran his hand up and down her crack. He passed over her anus and down to the beginning of her pussy. He did that several times until Dani had had enough.

"Okay, that's enough. Dry me off, get me out of this tub, and take me to the bed to fuck me. I'm so horny right now I'll cum as soon as you start fucking me." She looked at him with hunger in her eyes.

John grabbed the large bath towel and started drying her off. He grabbed a smaller towel and handed it to her for her hair. She wrapped it up quickly and John dried her. He made sure she was completely dry, but also took his time running the towel over her nipples, which were standing proud, and her pussy. She started breathing hard.

She reached down grabbed his hard cock. "Enough! I need this now. Let's go."

John took her hand and they hobbled to the bed. She turned and sat on the bed and then rolled back. She lifted her legs and hips and spread them wide. She was on the edge of the bed, her wet pussy on display. John stared for a few seconds.

"Put that cock in me and fuck me. I need it now!"

John moved forward and rubbed his cock up and down her slit, collecting the moisture that was appearing on her fast-blossoming inner lips.

Dani threw her head back. "Oh, fuck. Put it in, put it in, fuck me, please."

John moved his cock to the opening and slowly worked it into Dani's hot, wet pussy. She was tight, too.