Starting Over Pt. 07 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god, that's the perfect size. Do it slowly at first. I want to enjoy it."

John slowly fucked her. His cock was going slowly in and out and Dani was moaning, her head thrown back, concentrating on every thrust and the feeling when it bottomed out against her pussy. John could see her start to hump back so he gradually began fucking her harder. She groaned and reached out for her legs, holding them back. John started thrusting hard into her pussy and reached up to tweak her nipples.

"Fuck, yes. Pinch my nipples and make me cum." Dani was ready already.

John started lightly pinching her nipples while he fucked her. He was now thrusting hard, his hips slapping up against her ass. He reached down with his left hand, put in on her lower stomach and moved it to stimulate her clit with his thumb. This set her off.

"Uhhhh, fuck, oohhhhh, fuck." Dani kept muttering through her orgasm. She first seized up when it hit, and then started humping and shaking as John kept fucking her.

John let up when she seemed to collapse against the bed.

"Oh, fuck. Maggie is the most amazing woman giving me this. I really needed to get fucked."

John grinned down at her. "We aren't done yet." He pulled his cock out a little and thrust it back in. She moaned.

"Oh, that's good, John. Make me cum again and then fill me up. I really need another one."

John started fucking her hard now and he could see her grimace every once in a while, probably from the shaking of the bullet wound. But she kept fucking back and he continued until she announced she was going to cum. He was close and immediately starting doing what he needed to get his cockhead stimulated.

His timing was amazing as he came just after she did a second time. This time he waited until he stopped breathing hard and then pulled out and lay next to her.

"Holy fuck! No wonder Maggie loves you. I'd never let you fuck another woman, though."

"Well, she really had empathy for you, someone who tries to help everyone else and gets tortured for that. She just felt like you really needed it and I could provide it without any problems, as long as you left as soon as you were healed."

"Oh, I will be. I've got to generate some more identities and get home. I have some folks who I've placed that will help me, but I need more clean ones."

John started to say more, but his phone rang. He had put it on the end table near this bed. He looked. It was almost 11pm.

"Hello?"

"Hey, John, it's Captain Smithson. I've got some more news."

"Go ahead."

"Those two guys are under suspicion of illegal activities by the senior guys in Portland. Our commissioner got it from theirs that that precinct has some pretty deeply embedded members of a Romanian gang in it. They have been building a case for a while, but this will at least let them take the badges of these two guys for a while. They've been suspended. Our State Police will be escorting them back to Portland tomorrow morning. They'll have a lead car, a following car, and these guys will be in the middle in their car with another statie driving. Hopefully, this will push the investigation further for the guys down there."

"Sounds bad for them. I hope they get rid of those guys. It never does any good to have a bad cop on the force, much less more than one."

"You got that right. I'll catch up more later. Have a good night."

"Bye."

John relayed this information to Dani and she shook her head. They both discussed it until she admitted that she was worn out and needed some sleep.

"No wonder," John said. "You wore me out, too."

"Oh, get out of here. I'll see you tomorrow."

John said good-night. He got ready and crawled into bed. He was going to sleep well.

---------------------------- Saturday, October 15, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA -----------

When John awoke the next morning, it was already 8am. He was usually up between 6:30 and 7, but was extremely tired after the last few days. He had just finished showering and was heading into the kitchen to see about breakfast when his cell rang.

"Hello?"

"John, it's Captain Smithson. Just wanted to pass something along. The two Portland police that were escorted home yesterday are missing. Evidently, they got out as soon as they got back, and now those two, along with three uniformed guys and the captain cannot be found. I don't know if they took off or what, but I wanted to give you a heads up, in case they come your way."

"You think they would take that chance?"

"Well, if you still have the individual they are looking for, or at least information on him, then yes, I would think they'd be at least watching you. Plus, they seemed to be the sort to carry a grudge against anyone who got the better of them."

"Roger. I'll be careful and keep an eye out."

"Call me if you need something." He hung up.

John thought about that. He needed more information from Dani, so he headed into the other apartment. Dani was sitting up, reading.

"Hey!" She sounded pretty cheery this morning.

John nodded and passed along the information.

"Well, then, I have to get out of here. You can't keep hiding me."

"No, you can't show yourself yet. They don't know you are here and if you were to show yourself, then they'd have proof. Right now, they don't know where you are, just that I helped you at the truck stop."

"Good point." Dani kept thinking and watching John. "Are you thinking of drawing them out? You are, aren't you? That's your style based on my reading of you and hearing about you from Maggie."

"I just want to dangle myself out there with plenty of assistance surrounding me so that we can catch these idiots."

Dani stared at him for a few seconds. "Let me enlighten you a little. The individual I am hiding I moved from Chicago. She got involved with a member of a Romanian gang. They got started here independently, but apparently now do business with one of the major human traffickers in the U.S. They assist in the transport and, to put it nicely, disposal of problem women. They have been known to just tie something heavy around a woman's legs and drop her in Lake Michigan. I don't know what they do in Portland, but I would assume it's the same sort of deal. The guy they work for is out of Southern California. The girls he is trafficking are going both ways. He uses the same transports if he can. He brings in girls from Asia and sends out the Americans the other direction. I have found a few of them, but he has not been nailed by the police with a shipment. I wanted to get information on the shipments and these supposed police he has been using to guard them as they come north. I was going to provide it to the feds, but I got captured in Portland following a lead. The woman I placed is in Eugene because she is young and there is a college there. They wanted her because she has a lot of information on the shipping routes. However, she won't testify because she believes, maybe rightly so, that they'll get her to matter where she is."

When Dani stopped, John nodded. "Okay, we need to take these police down. I'll make some arrangements with my work buddies and some friends for overwatch, and then dangle myself at the bar across the street. I think we can defend that well. After that, what will you do?"

"Head home. If the woman in Eugene is safe, I'll head home."

"What about these guys?"

"I'll let you and the rest of the law enforcement guys handle that. I can't be involved any more. It jeopardizes all my other clients."

"Okay, I get it. Well, I guess I start tonight. I'd better get a workout in before I start drinking beer every night waiting for them."

Dani laughed. "Yes, you should." She paused. "I'll never be able to repay you for helping me, so thanks."

"Just save more people from the bad guys in the world."

"I will."

John then got up and went into his bedroom. His safe in the bottom of his closet still held a ton of cash from that very first drug bust. He pulled out one band of 100's that was $10,000 and went back into the other apartment and where Dani was. He walked up and tossed the money onto the blanket covering her lap.

"What?!" Dani picked it up and stared.

"To help finance future endeavors."

"The people I help always find a way to send me something, too. But this is too much."

"No, it's not. Just take it and continue to do that job."

Dani stared at John for a few more seconds until she made up her mind. "Okay, thank you so much."

"Thanks for all you do. Now, I have to arrange some coverage for me starting tonight with my buddies." And with that, John went into the other room and started making plans.

---------------------------- Sunday, October 16, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA -----------

Maggie had called yesterday around 5pm and said she was going to just stay at her father's house since she, Mary, and Maddie were tired and relaxed from their spa visit.

John had just gotten up at 7am when he heard a key in the door. It was Maggie. She came in, said hello, put her stuff down, gave John a kiss, and then went to see Dani. John wondered what she was going to talk to Dani about.

When Maggie came back, she asked about breakfast, so she and John made breakfast and got Dani to come over for it. The discussion didn't go to the sex that John and Dani had had. John was waiting for it, but instead it was all about the police from Portland who had gone missing, and what their next move might be.

After breakfast, the ladies moved to sit on the couch and watch the news while John made arrangements with Craig, George, and some other folks that they knew were in the area. They set up a zoom call for 2pm and all participated and discussed options. The decided that if they guys were going to come for him, it would have to be at the bar across the street from John's apartment, or in between. They didn't want to have to do too much work traipsing around the city. The plan was for there to be coverage for at least a week. After that, they would have to revisit it. Everyone had other things to do and this would begin to impact their individual lives if it went on too long.

With the plan in place, John got ready to head over to Mary's bar at 6pm. Dani told him to be careful and Maggie got up and hugged him.

"Please bring yourself back to me."

"I will," John promised, then slipped out the door.

As John made his way to the bar, he kept his eyes searching the area without moving his head. He just turned it when he heard a car so that it would look natural. He knew that there was someone in the office over the bar, someone sitting outside in a dark-windowed van, and two people in the bar. Wherever anything happened, the others would immediately respond. The hope was that they were not there to shoot or initially injure John, but kidnap him to torture the location of Dani out of him. It was a pretty logical decision. John just hoped that these guys were being logical.

It should have taken several days for these guys to scope out John and determine something about his habits. But these guys were impatient and, apparently, still angry over their last encounter. John was only in there until about 9pm when the call came to everyone.

"Two men getting out of a van one block away. Third man driving. He's slowly pulling up in front of the bar and waiting. The other two are heading inside."

That meant that several things happened at once. The friend of John's outside in the van would move to incapacitate the driver of the van sitting there in front of the bar. The guy in the office over the bar would come downstairs, and the other two in the bar would prepare for whatever happened.

The two guys who came in, and John could see them in the mirror behind the bar, were the same two who had tried to get him and Maggie. They immediately help up their badges, which by now had to be fake, and yelled, "FBI! Everybody stay where they are!'

They walked up behind John and stopped three feet away. "John Jackson, please stand up and put your hands on your head."

John stood, but watched in the mirror as the other guys slowly got ready.

The guy he knew as Roger Dillon stepped up behind him. He roughly pushed John up against the bar as he reached for one of his hands to put the cuffs on him. These guys had obviously thought that coming in as law enforcement like this would let them get out without interference. They were wrong.

John let him grab one arm and then the other to put the cuffs on him. They then turned him around and were grinning. John looked at his friends arrayed behind them. Craig, Marty, and Carl were all standing there, guns drawn and pointed at the two.

Roger turned around with John and froze. He decided to still act like a law enforcement official. "Please do not interfere. This is a federal matter."

Craig spoke. "Yes, it is a federal matter. You two are disgraced, former police officers impersonating federal officers. That's a federal crime. Now you and your buddy just relax and let one of my guys relieve you of your firearms. There's no reason to get jumpy, but my friends here are a little nervous, so don't reach for anything. If you do, you will be shot. Don't doubt it."

Craig nodded and Carl came and relieved them of their weapons. They still just stood there.

"Okay, now uncuff John."

Roger did so.

Craig now nodded for the floor. "Get on the floor with your hands behind your head. Oh, and don't worry about your buddy out in the van. He'll recover."

It was about that time that the police and even some real FBI agents showed up to take everyone away. John and Craig discussed how relieved they were that that threat was over. They also talked about how easy it had gone and how quickly.

"You think there's something else going on?" Craig was thinking hard about all this.

"I don't know. They did show up very fast and get caught pretty easily. What else could be going on?"

Craig shook his head. "No clue. Anyway, at least those guys are off the street for a while."

"Amen."

---------------------------- Monday, October 17, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA -----------

John and Maggie woke up at 7am. They were working on breakfast, when a clothed Dani came out of the other apartment. She was using a single crutch, which the doc had provided, and was getting around pretty well.

"Well," Maggie began. "I think it's time I hit the road. You guys have put up with me for too long, and I need to get home for some rest and relaxation." She grinned.

John nodded and Maggie went to her to help her get settled.

After a breakfast of bacon and eggs, Dani stood to get ready to go.

"I'm just going to call an Uber and get to the airport so I can get out of here."

"What is your name today?" John smiled.

"Katherine Moody."

"Kathy?"

"No, Kate."

"Okay." John went to get her suitcase, which was an old one of his that he lent her, and was bending over when it hit him. It had been niggling at him all night and it finally came to him.

"Wait. Last night was too easy. Those guys came up here to get me without any decent plan or planning. They didn't watch me to see what my habits were. They didn't spend at least a couple of days to learn anything about me or anyone in this apartment. These guys were given up as the sacrificial lambs. The plan was for them to get caught, for everyone here to relax, for Dani to recover, and then for her to leave. They were playing the long game. They were going to wait for Dani to leave, now that the coast was clear. Then they would grab her."

Dani stared at him. "You're right. It was too easy. There was no real time for planning. Damn!" She sat down and put her crutch down. "I'm glad I didn't finish that call to Uber."

"So now what?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know." John looked at the two of them and took out his phone to call Craig. They had to come up with something to do about these guys.