Starting the New Year with a Bang

Story Info
A man catches up with old friends.
6.2k words
4.58
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In but a few hours, the New Year will arrive, and I will deliver on the only resolution I have this year."

Absentmindedly, Nick had written this on a table napkin at the city bar whilst chatting on the phone to his friends that were due to get into town later that night. Hanging up the phone he raised an eyebrow at what he'd written and waved at the hard working bar tender serving at the busy bar. Looking up, he shook his head as he did so. Cute, blonde and too young, she mouthed "another one?" as she poured a beer for someone else. Nick nodded and gave the universal thumbs-up approval then muttered to himself,

"She's too young and out of your bloody league."

The cute blonde put a new beer down on the bar in front of Nick. Looking at the note upside down, she attempted to read it. Leaning in, she managed to edge towards Nick, her perfume, heady and expensive, stirred something deep within him.

"What resolution have YOU made?" She asked as she tucked her bottle opener underneath the strap of her tight fitting vest top.

Nick blushed, knowing full well what he had meant by the statement.

"I can't tell you that."

Picking up the napkin, Nick folded it and put it into his pocket. This earned an eyebrow being raised in disappointment before she was called away to serve. Nick took a deep breath, held it and then let it out slowly. Turning his back to the bar, putting temptation firmly behind him, Nick spent the next 45 minutes killing time by people watching.

Nick was discussing the merits of offensive versus defensive in a number footballing codes with the guy next to him at the bar when a neon pink-taloned hand was placed on his chest. Turning, he was greeted by Sonia.

"Nick, come here and give me a hug that'll make my husband jealous!"

Sonia threw her arms around Nick's shoulders, who's hands fell to Sonia'a curvy backside, covered by a very tight mini skirt and lifted her up, and bounced her a couple of times, making her squeal in delight before begging him to put her down. Lowering her to ground, Nick stood back and said,

"Fuck me, Sonia, your hubby know how lucky he is?"

"He does." Said a male voice.

"Andrew, how the devil are you, you lucky guy?" said Nick, beaming as he shook Andrew's hand firmly.

Standing back, Nick admired the happy couple, as Andrew put a protective arm back around Sonia's waist. In her neon pink heels, Sonia was as tall as Andrew. Sonia had a voluptuous figure by that always caught men's eyes. Her long curly black hair, set off the pink basque under a faux-fur winter coat, pink lipstick to match her fingernails, and patterned tights. Meanwhile, Andrew was slim, a red head and about 5'10, inches his usual attire of a crisp white shirt and jeans.

"Let me get some drinks for you two, what do you want?" asked Nick.

"You'd better ask Lucy first."

"Lucy?"

"Lucy, meet Nick." Sonia turned to the blonde woman standing next to her.

Lucy stood a couple of inches taller than Andrew in her heels and scarlet jacket. Her athletic frame being shown off in a red polka dot mid-thigh length to top it off, Lucy looked like she wearing gossamer thin hold-ups, setting off her defined legs. Lucy offered her hand to Nick who had to wrench his eyes away from admiring Lucy.

"Hi Lucy, what can I get you?" Nick asked.

"Hmmm, beer please."

"You two...?"

"Cocktail, make mine a screwdriver, Andrew will have a beer too, but get me a straw."

Nick turned towards the bar, caught the cute blonde's eye and ordered the drinks. Andrew tapped Nick on the shoulder and pointed to a table that Sonia had managed to bag. Nick nodded, paid for the drinks with a generous tip, and the two guys, a drink in each hand, made their way through the crowd to the table.

Sonia gestured the chair next to her for Nick, as he passed the screwdriver to Sonia. Sitting next to Sonia, but opposite Lucy, Nick clearly couldn't stop his eyes from wandering. Under the table, Sonia placed her hand on his left thigh, making Nick raise an eyebrow. Leaning forward, Sonia held the straw to her drink, licked her lips and asked,

"So Nick, how's your love life?"

Sonia then placed her full lips onto the straw and took a sip of her drink. Unbeknownst to Andrew and Lucy, her right hand was slowly stroking Nick's upper thigh.

Andrew laughed as Nick blushed.

"I think darling, there will be no scandalous details for you if he's blushing like that."

Sonia looked up from her drink, still toying with the straw and smiled wickedly. Under the table her hand slid up Nick's thigh higher still, Nick wide-eyed in surprise.

"W-w-well." Nick stammered before regaining composure "It's safe to say, lousy zero."

"See, I told you so darling." Andrew chuckled.

"Well, that's a disappointment, I'm sorry for you Nick." Sonia said.

"Stop picking on him." Chided Lucy.

"Thank you Lucy, it did feel like I was getting the third degree there."

Lucy smiled at Nick and she raised her bottle of beer, to meet Nick's raised drink.

"So, how do you know Sonia and Andrew, Lucy?"

"Oh, I've known Lucy since school, I'm sworn to absolute secrecy though."

"You'd better not say a word Lucy, I wouldn't want Nick to get the wrong idea about me." Sonia batted her eyes at this statement resulting laughter from the others.

"Oh, I bet you have way better stories than I do, I shall have to pump you for information after a few drinks" said Nick.

"Don't you dare Nick." Squealed Sonia, "If he does Lucy, just remember I have stories too..."

"Well, I'll just have to see how hard he pumps me for information." Said Lucy, resulting in laughter from all at the table.

After a few rounds of drinks the foursome left for the it booked table at the restaurant, squeezing into the black cab, Nick rode rearwards looking back at the three on the rear seat. It didn't take Sonia too long before she winked at Nick, winked and then crossed her legs, flashing a view of her upper thigh at him, causing him to blush.

"You ok Nick?" Asked Andrew

"Yeah, just riding backwards after a few, that's all."

Sonia grinned mischievously and uncrossed her legs, parting her knees her tiny black thong visible through her patterned tights. Nick couldn't help but look, then look at Sonia's eyes. She winked back at him and crossed her legs once again. Nick shook his head and looked out the window.

Arriving at the restaurant, Nick patiently waited for the others to leave before exiting, he could have sworn that both Sonia and Lucy had used his thigh for balance as they exited.

Nick followed the other three into the restaurant and to their table. Nick watched the waiter as he offered to take coats, and when Sonia took her coat off, exposing her figure-hugging basque, he could see the double-take over her curves.

Thanks to good conversation, food, drink and good company, the evening meal passed swiftly.

"Ok," said Andrew, "it's an hour to New Year, what are we doing gang?"

"I had no plans." Admitted Nick.

"Well, you could come back to our room, Andrew has spoiled me and rented a suite with a hot-tub." Said Sonia.

"What the actual...?" Blurted out Lucy.

Sonia grinned wickedly.

"Yeah motherfuckers, a hot-tub...are you in?" Sonia asked.

"I'm up for that." Said Nick.

"That just leaves you, Lucy."

"Fuck it, why not?"

Andrew, who had been quiet during this, suddenly called for the bill. Prompting laughter from the other three.

The hotel suite offered a magnificent view of the city, a huge king sized bed dominated the living space. Included in the suite was a large sofa facing a huge TV, an island unit with a mini bar and the doors to the balcony.

"Well Andrew, you've spoilt Sonia with this, that is true. It's amazing." Said Nick.

"She's worth every penny." Said Andrew hugging Sonia.

"Where's the hot-tub? Is it bathroom?" Asked Lucy.

"No, come here..." Sonia grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her towards the balcony.

"Ta-Da!" Sonia opened the balcony door and gestured.

The hot-tub had been placed on the balcony, large enough for six, it's water giving off steam into the cold night air.

"Fuck, that looks inviting, pity I don't have any swimwear with me." Said Lucy.

"Neither do!" Said Sonia and laughed.

She grabbed Lucy's wrist and dragged her back into the bedroom.

"Andrew, get drinks for everyone. Nick get us towels and dressing gowns for all, they're in the bathroom. Lucy, we are getting in that hot-tub."

Nick scurried off to the bathroom, keen to see the two women getting undressed, before it was too late. He grabbed four towels, and robes. Returning to the main room, he was greeted with the three in the tub, with drinks. Disappointed, he delivered the towels to the balcony and was jeered by those in the tub.

"Get 'em off Nick." Demanded Sonia.

Shrugging, Nick slipped off his shoes and socks to whoops and cheers from the two women. Nick took his time taking off his shirt, whirling it around his head before dropping it to the floor, much to the approval of the two women. Slowly, he took his jeans off, leaving him standing in just his tight fitting boxer shorts. Turning his back on the tub, he took a deep breath, then whipped the boxers off.

At 6'2, 195lbs, and a slim athletic build, Nick stood with his back to the tub for a moment before slowly turning to the tub with a loud cheer from the girls. A couple of strides and he climbed in to the tub next to Sonia.

"I see you have kept in shape Nick."

"Thanks, I try."

Andrew handed him a beer and leant back grinning like he'd just won the lottery. Nick raised his beer to Andrew and took a swig and leant back, closing his eyes. Nick's eyes shot open as the hand on his thigh started to rub closer and closer to his groin.

"You OK, Nick?" Asked Sonia, looking innocent.

"Yeah fine thanks."

Sonia winked and deliberately brushed her hand higher still making contact with Nick's cock, making Nick take a sudden intake of breath that stopped conversation for a second. Andrew rolled his eyes, and returned to his discussion with Lucy.

"So Nick...what have you been up to over the holidays?" Sonia asked.

Sonia's hand now was brushing Nick's cock under the water, causing Nick's breathing to race.

"Nothing, actually, its been very quiet for me."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"That's...good of you to...say." Managed Nick between intakes of breath.

"That's one of the reasons we wanted to get together for New Year's Eve."

"It is...very much...mmmmh...apprecIATED."

Sonia smiled broadly, ceasing her teasing of Nick's cock momentarily. She Leaned back, put both of her arms above her head and stretched lazily. Arching her back her large breasts surfaced briefly as she did so, Nick's eyes drawn to them.

"Mmmhhh, I do love how relaxed a hot-tub makes me feel."

As Sonia relaxed from her stretch, she said,

"I'm sure you'd do the same for us."

Staring him directly in the eye, she licked her lips as she rubbed Nick's calf with her foot. Nick gulped, looking over at Andrew animatedly talking with Lucy, before looking back at Sonia. Shifting his drink to his other hand, Nick submerged his hand under the water, and edged it towards Sonia.

"So, any holiday plans for you and Andrew?" Nick asked.

Nick grazed his hand along the swell of Sonia's breast. Finding the aerole, he circled it a couple of times, feeling the nipple harden. Gently pinching, then rubbing the nipple before tugging it gently.

"Yes, actually we are off to...F-F-Fuertevenura." Sonia managed to say.

"Sounds lovely, hotel or villa?"

Nick's hand skimmed past Sonia's navel, and lowered to her clit, where he started to gently rub ever so gently.

"Villa...I love to sun...bathe by the...pool...naked."

"Well, you do have such a lovely all over tan. Would be spoiled if you had white patches all over."

Sonia laughed, and waved at Andrew, who turned to face Sonia.

"Andrew, Nick tells me my all over tan is lovely."

Nick grinned, slipping his finger lower, he rubbed Sonia's lips up and down a couple of times before pushing a finger slowly into her.

"Well, he is right, you'd look wrong with tan lines."

"That's what was trying to say Andrew, I do like the term 'great whites', but I much prefer an all over tan."

"Well I saw her tan, I thought her body looks amazing." Said Lucy.

Sonia pouted, and then sat a little more upright as Nick added a second finger, his thumb rubbing her clit. Under the water line, Sonia grabbed firmly onto Nick's thigh.

"See, Lucy, everyone thinks you look terrific."

"Andrew, how....c-c-close are we to...midnight?"

Andrew looked across the room to the clock on the wall.

"Ten minutes or so."

"Ok, who wants a fresh drink?"

With that, Sonia stood. Naked, tanned, curvy. Nick could not help but stare at her body.

"Andrew, come help me with these drinks."

Andrew stood, and went to help Sonia equally naked, Nick was surprised to see he wasn't hard, and made a note not to stand right at this moment.

"Terrific view from here isn't it Lucy?"

Said Nick as he slid next to Lucy.

"Yes it is...I want you to know I don't usually get naked and into a hot-tub with someone I don't know." Said Lucy.

Nick laughed heartily.

"Me neither, but it felt right."

"Sonia looks amazing doesn't she?"

"She does, but if I may say, you look absolutely stunning. You look so athletic and fit, and ummm I do have a thing for blondes."

Nick blushed straight away. Embarrassed that the alcohol had loosened his tongue to the point of him saying how he felt.

"Well, thank you, Nick."

"Drinks!"

Andrew and Sonia passed drinks to them before stepping in to the hot-tub. Once again, the seating arrangements for the tub landed up at boy-girl-boy-girl. Nick thanked Andrew for his drink and leaned back, almost immediately he felt Sonia's hand on his left thigh, softly stroking. Nick almost choked on his beer when he felt a hand on his right thigh. Looking from his left to his right, both women looked him straight in the eye with a knowing look.

"Tell me, Lucy, do you have any plans for holidays this year?"

Nick could feel the hand on his right thigh rise towards his crotch.

"Not yet, I'd ideally like to go with someone instead of going on my own."

Nick felt the hand on his left thigh rise, his pulse raced.

"Well, you could always come out with us to our villa. We don't mind sharing."

The hand on his left thigh rose to cup his balls.

"That would be so kind Sonia, I would love that."

The hand on his left thigh rose to cup his balls also. Nick gasped audibly. The two women shot each other knowing looks.

"Andrew, can you see the clock from there?" Said Nick, his voice almost breaking.

"That's almost midnight." Said Andrew.

"Everyone, raise your glasses please." Said Andrew.

Leaning into the centre of the tub, the foursome clinked glasses as fireworks lit up the sky as midnight struck.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Said the foursome in unison, before taking a drink.

Settling back, Nick was kissed fully on the lips by each woman, and then shook hands with Andrew. Andrew then got kissed by each woman. Sonia's kiss with Andrew was particularly full on, and her hand obviously slowly pumping his cock. Nick glanced at Lucy, who was paying full attention to the kiss. Breaking the kiss, Sonia looked towards Nick and Lucy, lust in her eyes.

"Andrew be a darling and stand up."

Andrew stood, his erection full and throbbing. Keeping her eyes looking into Andrew's eyes, Sonia grabbed hold of Andrew's cock as she licked her lips. Leaning in towards Andrew, she kissed the tip of Andrew's cock a couple of time, before licking it from tip to balls. Looking over at Lucy and Nick briefly, she returned her gaze to Andrew's eyes. Pursing her lips, she then kissed the tip again before sinking her mouth deep onto Andrew's cock. Andrew released a deep moan of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmffpp!" Moaned Sonia, cock, still deep within the confines of her mouth.

"Oh my god." Whispered Lucy.

Nick reached over to Lucy's shoulder. Who reacted by sliding over towards Nick.

"God I want to eat your pussy Sonia." Said Andrew through gritted teeth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmfffp." Moaned Sonia, bobbing her head up and down.

Sonia released Andrew's cock and kissed the tip once again. Standing, never releasing her hand from Andrew's cock. She waded through the water towards Nick and Lucy. She leant over and put her hands on the edge of the the tub, leaning over so that her large boobs were swaying over Nick's face.

"Andrew, make me come." Sonia said over her shoulder.

Andrew quickly dropped to his knees behind Sonia, and started to kiss her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm, yes, yes, YES!" Moaned Sonia.

Sonia reached back and rubbed her clit whilst Andrew continued to eat Sonia. She then ground her ass in a circular motion on Andrew's tongue. Then she reached back forward and grabbed a good handful of Nick's hair, pulling him into her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh, oh fucking yes!" Sonia moaned.

Nick kissed every inch of Sonia's breasts and nipples as he could. Sonia's moaning louder and louder from the attentions of the two men.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes, yes."

Sonia's legs started to quiver, her moaning louder.

"FUCK, YES!"

Releasing her hand from Nick's hair, she reached back to rub her clit. Closing her eyes, now constantly moaning, she began to slowly grind into Andrew's tongue. Nick sensed she was close and raised his hands to support Sonia's weight.

"Don't stop playing with my fucking tits." Sonia managed to say through gritted teeth.

Nick redoubled his attention devoted to Sonia's large pendulous breasts, sucking on first one, then the other nipple. Sonia's moans got louder still as she hissed out through gritted teeth,

"Close! So close to coming all over your face Andrew."

When Andrew heard this he did something that made Sonia through her head back and moan loudly, her body initially tense all over, before she started to moan, shudder and shake. Rolling her head, moaning in pleasure as the orgasm rocked her world. Nick felt Sonia's legs give way and he had to provide more and more support to keep her above him.

As her moans subsided, and she gained control over her body again, Sonia opened her eyes and lifted herself up till she was standing.

"Wow, that was a fucking big one. Thanks for stopping me from falling into the water Nick."

"The pleasure was mine."

"Yeah, you are such a fucking boob man!" She chided.

"Oh my fucking god Sonia, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone have sex." Said Lucy in amazement.

"Oh honey, I forgot you were even there! You've never seen a couple have sex?"

"No."

"Right, follow me." Ordered Sonia.

Sonia turned and whispered something to Andrew before kissing him lovingly. She stepped out of the hot-tub, picked up her towel and dried herself as she made her way into the hotel room. Andrew rose from his kneeling position, his erect cock bobbing as he did so, he too picked up a towel and dried himself hurriedly as he skipped to catch up to Sonia. Nick and Lucy looked at each other with a mix of lust, excitement and embarrassment.

"Would you like me to get out and pass you a towel?" Asked Nick.

"Could you?" Said Lucy.

Nick nodded, and stood, he could feel Lucy's eyes on him as he did so. Secretly pleased that he was both thicker and longer than Andrew, he stepped out picked up two towels and passed one to Lucy.

"I see you like to shave..." said Lucy.

"Yeah, I like the feel of it, that's the real reason I do shave." Said Nick.

Nick's attention had been taken by Lucy towelling off her athletic body. His eyes lingered over her petite breasts, with large areoles, and her bare pussy lips.

"Yeah, same here." Said Lucy causing them both to laughed with each other.

Nick helped Lucy into a dressing gown before putting one on himself, and leaving the balcony. Sonia was lying prone with Andrew on top. Kissing passionately, they barely noticed Nick and Lucy enter the area, and take a seat on the floor in front of the sofa.

12