Starting the New Year with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew broke the kiss, rolling to one side, he bent to kiss Sonia's large breast as he started to rub his fingers on her engorged pussy lips. Sonia moaned softly as he did so, her hips lifting slightly to his touch. Andrew gently pushed in two fingers into Sonia's pussy and withdrew them. Raising the fingers to his mouth he tasted Sonia's juices before easing them back into her pussy and finger fucked her for a moment or two.

Rolling back, he positioned himself between Sonia's legs up on his arms and rubbed his cock against her mound and lips. Sonia moaned in a mix of pleasure and frustration. She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, and whilst looking in his eyes, pumped it gently before gently slapping her pussy with it.

"I want you Andrew, I want you now." She purred.

Guiding him in, Sonia moaned in pleasure. Andrew grunted as he gyrated against Sonia's mound. Sonia's hands were all over his backside as she too ground herself on Andrew's cock. Andrew started to slowly fuck Sonia, each time he was fully in, he gyrated his hips making Sonia moan loudly. Sonia wrapped her legs around Andrew's waist pulling him in to her with every stroke.

Shifting position, Andrew managed to get onto his knees, this allowed his hands to get to Sonia's large breasts that had spilled across her chest. Grabbing them firmly, Andrew continued fucking Sonia slowly, with her legs wrapped around him.

"You like my titties, Andrew?" Sonia asked.

"Uh huh!" Andrew grunted.

Sonia lifted an ankle and placed it on Andrew's shoulder.

"Oh my god that feels much deeper Andrew." Sonia said as Andrew was fully in.

Andrew grunted in pleasure, and took his hand off Sonia's breasts. Kneeling, he quickly added Sonia's other ankle to his other shoulder.

"You like deep baby? Try this." Andrew asked as he winked at Sonia.

Pulling out as far as he could, Andrew waited a second before driving himself all the way in. Andrew and Sonia moaning in mutual pleasure. Sonia's head rolling to face Nick and Lucy.

"Fuck, I love it when he fucks me like this." Sonia said.

Nick and Lucy were shocked at Sonia's honest and lustful admission.

Still kneeling, Andrew placed his hands on Sonia's thighs in order to improve his leverage. Sonia moaning in pleasure, looked up at Andrew, winked and cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. Grunting in pleasure Andrew increased his speed as best he could. Unsatisfied with the leverage he has getting, he let go of Sonia's thighs and placed his hands next to her shoulders.

Nick was impressed at how flexible Sonia was as she was folded under Andrew. Her ass lifted off the sofa offering Andrew the potential for maximum penetration. Nick leaned over and whispered to Lucy.

"Folded like this, she is going to get all of Andrew."

"He's right Andrew, give me everything." Sonia demanded loudly.

Andrew pulled out, before slamming into Sonia's pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Moaned Sonia whilst looking at Nick and Lucy.

Andrew grunted and slammed into Sonia again.

"FUCK, that's deep." Sonia moaned in pleasure.

Andrew continued to fuck Sonia deeply, his thighs slapping against Sonia's loudly. Andrew varied his pace, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, but always driven in to the hilt. After a few minutes, Sonia begged him to stop,

"Let me ride you, we've an audience, I want to see their faces as we fuck."

Andrew nodded, withdrew, and shuffling back, planted a kiss on her pussy lips before slowing her to unfold. Sonia got to her feet a little unsteadily and patted the sofa where she wanted Andrew to sit before walking around to stretch her legs. Andrew made himself comfortable on the sofa in front of nick and Lucy, his erect cock slick from Sonia's pussy. Sonia returned to the sofa and kissed Andrew, she urged him to edge forward to the edge of the sofa and when she was happy she turned to face Nick and Lucy. Sonia looked over her shoulder at Andrew before lowering herself to rub her slit along Nick's engorged cock a number of times. Raising herself slightly she reached down for Andrew's hard cock and guided it into her bare pussy. Signing in pleasure as she slowly lowered herself onto the first inch or so of Andrew's rock hard cock. Sonia started to slowly fuck Andrew, taking a little more with each rise and fall until she engulfed him all. Sighing with pleasure, she leant back, grinding herself onto Andrew.

"Fuck I love riding Andrew's cock." Sonia whispered conspirationally to Nick and Lucy.

Sonia leant further back, placing her hands on Andrew's chest, then lifted her feet to place them on Andrew's thighs. Andrew clearly knew what was happening and he reached up to grab Sonia's breasts. Lifting herself slightly, she looked over her shoulder and nodded. Andrew started to furiously fuck Sonia's pussy for all he was worth. Grunting at the exertion, with Sonia moaning in pleasure, her head back, hair tumbling onto Andrew's chest as Andrew pounded her. After two minutes, Sonia sat up, preventing Andrew from being able to pound her, she reached her right hand back towards Andrew, and he in turn passed her something. Sonia turned on the bullet vibrator she'd been passed and started to rub it against her clit, increasing the volume of her moans of pleasure. Nick leaned over to whisper to Lucy,

"Look at her toes, she's going to orgasm."

Sonia's toes had started to curl as the tension built in her body. Her eyes closed, she redoubled her attention on her pussy with the bullet vibrator. Andrew had sensed her impending climax and had switched attention to her nipples, tugging, rolling and flicking them mercilessly. Sonia raised a hand to her hair as her head was thrown back, moaning louder and louder. Sonia continued gyrating her hips in first a circular motion then back and forth.

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH! Fuck YES! YES! YES! FUCK...I'M...CUMMMMINNNGG!"

Sonia's body shook uncontrollably as she was impaled on Andrew's cock. Without Andrew holding her up, she would have fallen to the floor as she came hard. Her body shuddering, her breath coming in gasps, Sonia rode the orgasm, before it ebbed, slowly. Panting for air, Sonia looked blissful as she eventually opened her eyes and looked directly at Nick before looking over her shoulder.

"Fuck, that felt amazing." She whispered.

Easing herself gingerly off Andrew's cock, Sonia stood facing Nick and Lucy before she turned slightly and dropped to her knees, gesturing for Andrew to stand in front of her. Andrew stood in front of Sonia instantly. Side on, to Nick and Lucy, Sonia had engineered the perfect angle to see her suck Andrew's cock. Sonia hungrily sank her lips onto Andrew's cock, resulting in Andrew moaning softly in pleasure. Sucking hard enough to cause her cheeks to hollow slightly, Sonia sank her lips further down Andrew's cock.

"Fuck." Was all Andrew could manage.

Encouraged by this, Sonia closed her eyes and teased still more into her mouth, until her nose rubbed against Andrew's equally bare skin. Opening her eyes, Sonia managed to poke her tongue out.

Lucy's eyes were on stalks as Sonia sucked Andrew. Resulting in Lucy leaning over to whisper to Nick,

"She's got skills."

Andrew laughed and after a swift withdrawal, and a wipe of her chin so did Sonia. However, Sonia soon had Andrew's cock in her mouth as she looked up at Andrew. Andrew buried his hands in Sonia's hair and slowly started guiding her mouth on his cock, faster and faster. Moaning in pleasure, Andrew closed his eyes as he attempted to hold off his own orgasm as long as possible. Gritting his teeth, Sonia started playing with his balls with one hand.

This proved to be the final straw for Andrew as he started to wordlessly moan as he started to buck, shooting his load into her voracious, hungry mouth.

His composure returning, Andrew slipped out of Sonia's mouth, and when he opened his eyes and looked down, he could see Sonia looking back at him. Opening her mouth, Sonia showed firstly Andrew, then Nick and Lucy the mouthful of come before deliberately swallowing it.

Lucy started to clap enthusiastically before Nick joined her in celebrating a performance.

"Oh my fucking god, that was incredible fucking, you two." Said Nick, still clapping.

Sonia beamed with pride, whilst Andrew, still catching his breath, half bowed.

Andrew grabbed his gown, and put it on before helping Sonia onto her feet and into her gown. The pair then slumped into the sofa, contented.

"Nick, let's fuck." Started Lucy.

Nick sat open-mouthed at this shocking announcement. Looking over at Lucy and then to Andrew and Sonia, before back to Lucy.

"Are you sure? I can understand if you don't want to..." said Nick.

"I need fucked senseless after seeing that." Said Lucy.

Standing, Lucy took off her bathrobe dropped it in a heap beside her, and stood with her hands on her hips, waiting, ready. Nick stood, dispensed his robe in an equal manner and lifted Lucy up in one motion and carrying her to the bed. Andrew and Sonia becoming the audience having been the performers just minutes ago. Having put Lucy on the bed, she had immediately knelt upright and urged Nick to do the same. Nick and Lucy hungrily kissed, each wrapping their arms around the other. Lucy was the first to break contact and get her hand in Nick's cock. Causing Nick to have a sudden intake of breath.

"You had better not be one of those guys that thinks all they need to be good at sex is a big cock?" Asked Lucy.

"No ma'am, and to show it to you I want you to sit on my face." Responded Nick.

"I love it when a man tells me that." Grinned Lucy.

Playfully pushing Nick onto his back, Lucy positioned herself so that she was kneeling above Nick's face. Lowering herself slowly, she twitched in pleasure as Nick's tongue ran along her labia ever so gently. Lucy looked down and grabbed a handful of Nick's hair as she ground onto his tongue. Moaning in pleasure as she continued to direct Nick's skilful tongue by using her hand in his hair, Lucy gasped as he found her ass with a finger. Running a finger slowly round the rim of her ass as his tongue searched to tease her clit. Lucy's moans became louder as she enjoyed attention to her two holes. Lucy started to rub her own breasts with her other hand, resulting in her moans becoming louder, her breath becoming shorter and shorter as the excitement started to build.

"Mmmmmhh...fuck...god that feels amazing." Lucy moaned between breaths.

Nick started sucking Lucy's labia, alternating with using his tongue to tease her clit or enter her pussy, and kissing her pussy and labia all over. Lucy let go of Nick's hair and devoted two hands to rubbing her petite breasts. This resulted in Lucy moaning louder still and becoming more and more desperate for satisfaction. Nick continued to toy with Lucy's little rosebud of an asshole with his fingers as he attempted to get Lucy off.

"HOLY FUCK" moaned Lucy as Nick had sunk a finger into her ass.

Lucy's moans intensified as tension built in her thighs. Nick's tongue teasing her clit in a merciless onslaught. Lucy's hands dropped to the bed as she fought to keep herself on top of Nick's tongue.

"MMMMMMGHH....FUCK...OOOOOOOOOOOOO...FUCK" wailed Lucy.

Lucy, head facing the ceiling started shaking as her orgasm coursed through her body. After the orgasm subsided she had to roll off Nick in order to get her breath back.

Nick sat upright and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Lucy patted the bed next to her, and Nick rolled onto his back next to her. Taking a deep breath, Lucy collected herself and got onto her knees. Putting one knee over Nick's hips she sank onto him. Sitting upright, her perky breasts lifting seductively. Lifting herself slightly, Lucy slowly rubbed her wet pussy lips along Nick's cock. Nick lifted a hand towards Lucy's chest, but she swatted it away and grabbed his wrist, pushing it down onto the bed. Nick grinned and lifted his other hand only for Lucy to do the same with that hand. With her face close to Nick's, she continued to slowly rub herself up and down the hard cock underneath her.

"You are a tease Lucy." Nick said.

Lucy grinned mischievously and moved herself so the sensitive tip of Nick's cock was nudging against her wet lips. This resulted in Nick squirming, pushing his hips upwards in an attempt to enter Lucy's pussy. Lucy continued to tease by lifting herself away with every attempt.

"Are you going to behave Nick and let me take it at my pace?" Asked Lucy.

Nick nodded, and Lucy smiled. Jiggling her hips Lucy managed to steer Nick's straining cock head into her pussy. Nick moaned in pleasure as his head popped into the warmth of Lucy's wet pussy. Lucy moaned loudly, holding still. Breathing deeply for a few seconds, she remained motionless. Then she lifted ever so slightly and sank a little further before staying still, breathing deeply. Lucy repeated this a few times before she finally had managed to take all of Nick. Sitting herself upright, Lucy lifted her hands to her hair.

"Mmmmmmmhhh, that hits the spot." She purred impaled on Nick's cock.

Moving her hips in a back-forth motion, Lucy, moaned softly. Lucy leaned back, gasping as different parts of her pussy were stimulated. Lucy, hands on Nick's ankles, bobbed gently up and down, moaning as she did so. Nick reached down to rub Lucy's clit, increasing the volume of moans coming from Lucy.

"I have to try something." Said Lucy.

Sitting up, Lucy took a deep breath and slowly turned to face away from Nick, going from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl without actually letting Nick's cock slip out of her pussy. Moaning once again at the different sensations from a totallg different angle, Lucy started to fuck Nick, her thighs slapping loudly against Nick. Nick's hands strayed to Lucy's ass, stroking and playfully slapping occasionally. Looking over her shoulder Lucy winked at Nick as she slowly leaned back. Placing her hands on his chest, she lifted her feet to put them on his thighs. Lifting herself slightly, she turned her head and to Nick. Picking up on the clue, he reached up, grabbing her perky boobs and then started to fuck Lucy fast and hard.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Lucy moaned.

Nick kept his pace high for two or three minutes before Lucy collapsed onto him, a huge leg shaking orgasm that left her breathless. Rolling off Nick, she took a moment or two to ride out the throes of her orgasm.

"I don't think my legs could manage riding you just now, what's your suggestion?" Lucy asked.

Nick whirled round in the bed, grabbed a pillow and passed it to Lucy.

"Put this under you, lie face down." He demanded.

Lucy did as she was told, and with Nick's help, ended up with her ass in the air. Nick positioned himself between her legs, on his knees. Taking hold of his cock, he guided it into Lucy, causing her to take a good grip of the bedclothes when he was balls-deep. Grunting in pleasure, he slowly started to fuck Lucy. However, with Lucy encouraging him to fuck harder and faster with every couple of strokes, he soon had to move his hands to her shoulders for purchase. Lucy's moans of pleasure driving his pace and force to the max.

"He's not going to last long at that pace, look at him gritting his teeth." Said Andrew to Sonia quietly.

This pushed Lucy over the edge again, stopping Nick's hard fucking as she squirmed and her limbs shook in a intense orgasm. As it ebbed Nick redoubled his fucking, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth as he attempted to delay the inevitable for as long as possible.

"NNNNNNNMMMMFFFFFUUUUCCCKKK!" Roared Nick.

Desperately pulling out, he aimed roughly at Lucy's back before he shot his head back and came. Roaring wordlessly at the sky, he pumped shot after shot over Lucy before slowly he came round and opened his eyes to Sonia and Andrew standing and applauding.

"Well, that's me delivered on my resolution already." Nick thought to himself.

12