All Comments on 'State Fair Hypnotist'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is there more?

Sounds like Dom and Eric might not be under the hypnosis after all XD I really want to read more and what happens next.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Good story

As always, very well written with interesting and textured characters. However, the hypnosis kind of thwarted your forte, which is the beautiful descriptions of what the characters are thinking and feeling. With Eric and Dom reduced to robotic automotrons, that element was largely missing. I still have it 5 stars though.

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
loved it

Ch.2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable, but ...

I liked this story a lot, very hot, and so am hesitant to criticize at all, but ... the ending was cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please do another chapter

This was awesome. I loved the way you put it together. Please add to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wink wink

The ending.. does it mean the hypnosis wasnt there and they really where into each other and she got conned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOLY SHIT

Holy fucking shit...I came at least 5 times reading this. It was so hot and I'm literally drenched. Shit. This is my new fantasy to play with ;)

burnttoastyburnttoastyalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Five stars very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

This story was so hot! I'd love the continuing adventures of Dom and Eric being "made" to fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

On a 1 to 10 hetero to homo scale with 10 being totally homo, I'm an 11, but this

girl on girl stuff made me horny as hell. And your metaphors are a hoot. Eiffel Tower?

Cement truck dump chute? Fab! You've got the gift bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Fave!

This is my favorite story on the site. I’ve probably masturbated to it a dozen times! I’m eagerly awaiting your next story but I’d also LOVE to read the continuing adventures of Dom fucking Eric

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Creative hot story!

Such a creative hot lusty story with great descriptions of hot man-on-man sex controlled by the girlfriend. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story, I personally thought it lacked the emotion and nuance of you "neighbor" story, that said expecting every story you write to be of that standard is a big ask. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story, except,,,,,,,

Eric and Dom winking at each other, as if they knew what was going on, not under hypnosis, everything about the story was great, but if i read that ending correctly, story went from 5 stars to 4.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
This story was simply...

amazing! Erotic fantasies, right? Super hot storyline. I completely loved hearing Kristy's thoughts (and growing horny-ness) as the story unfolded.

Lots of hot sex, as seen through Kristy's eyes. And it was that hotness that was so verrrry enjoyable to read about, regardless of who was fucking whom.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Oh, and I particularly liked the implication that the boys were faking it the whole time. Not that I'm trying to suggest more story or anything, but a another chapter might show the boys on their own, getting it on and talking about how every thing worked out just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

Love the way she took control of the boys and made them fulfill her every fantasy. The wink at the end, I had a feeling it was going to happen, and loved it. Perfect ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I've read this story several times and it's still one of my favorites. You should do a sequel. Maybe the three of them do a romantic poly relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

A++++ TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need More

Because of this story, and many more of yours that are just like this, I check your story list every week... We need more! Come out of hibernation, please!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago

Love it. I came during the Suana portion lol

JmanEspressoJmanEspressoover 3 years ago
yes!

Freaking INSANE dude, my god. Youre stories.. On point my dude, on, freaking, point,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just amazing

One of the best stories I’ve ever read! I’m not a multiple cummer usually and I came three times before I finished!

BabygirlReignBabygirlReignabout 3 years ago

So they are no longer Hypnotised. I liked this story. Would love a part two and we get to see things from the boy’s perspective. Would be kind of interesting if this backfired on the gf though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this! All four of them finally got what they craved down deep. Very very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Great story

LuganisLuganisover 2 years ago

Great story. I’m not sure if Sara arrived a bit late. It’s great that you added the wink to confirm what in a sense was obvious from the very beginning. The bisex trio was great. If they continue, now that the 2 girls understand each other, the guys can “wake up” and keep enjoying a full foursome. I guess that can be a continuation or another story.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

What a weekend that would make. But back to the story I really liked it and especially the wink at

The end

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 2 years ago

This by far is my fave story here in lierotica. I love watching men have sex and the noises they make as they get right into it, I love the girl on girl too. Perfect story and development I loved it! Thanks for the high! Natural highs are so perfect! ;) thx for making me get there keep up the great story writing.

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxover 2 years ago

Great story!! Loved it all and didn't want it to stop. And I loved the ending!! The boys have plausible deniability while living their dream and the girls get the fantasy of their lives. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! That was so fucking hot! I would love to read more. I would love to read how the girls made the guys put on a show for them by making them suck each other off, one at a time all while the ladies played with themselves. Or they made each guy eat the other's cum out of one of the girl's pussy. Or how the guy's were told to give the other a nice slow handjob, one at a time.

You can reach me at: nothingtosee@yahoo.com

My name is Randy

Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

Hot story. While reading it, I was thinking about hearing that you can't make someone do something while hypnotized that they wouldn't normally do. Then the last line revealed that the guys weren't really hypnotized at all.

If you actually could hypnotize two straight guys and get them to fuck, they would love it. I think that a straight guy not being into gay sex is mostly a mental thing and, if it were possible to hypnotize them to get them to forget their inhibitions, they would love it. Physically, we are the same as straight guys and who wouldn't love the feeling of a nice hard cock up their butt?

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Great story, just wish Dom got fuck by Eric as well.

fuse1369fuse1369over 1 year ago

great story, hard left turn at the end :-) bravo!

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyabout 1 year ago

I feel like such a freak - I'm the only one who hated the ending.

Bisexguy70Bisexguy708 months ago

That was a very hot story. I knew those guys were faking being hypnotized!🤭

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story started off really hot and got even hotter when her boyfriend took it up the ass for the first time. I ended up giving it only a 3/5 because the scene where she is getting dp is kind of middles and hard to visualize and then once the 2nd girl got ntroduced into the story it really made me lose interest unfortunately.

BraincrashBraincrash5 months ago

Stupid cliche ending ruins it.

JustakittyJustakitty5 months ago

Mmmmmmm good! I knew the boys were faking, which made it even more erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7128 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...